Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there something you wish you could buy in store but it's not offered or no longer offered?
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Topal Hideaway!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Field respect shrine so we could change skills, et all, without going to one of the specific places required.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    class change (we can change nearly everything else anyway)
    more character slots (enough that even the most crazy people would hesitate to buy them all)
    craft bag (without eso+ requirement)
    map and scroll bag for my surveys, maps, etc
    furnishing bag
    siege bag
    bank increase (would prefer in game options as well)
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, I wish ZoS would stop pulling stuff from the regular selections. Stop making everything limited time only and shelving the rest to later become filler in crown crates.

Hair and skin color packs, like the existing hair style and adornments. Let my Altmer have black hair or my Imperial be a true pale, redhead.

Mounts and tack sold separately. Stop sticking ugly or intricate armor/adornments on mounts without an option to toggle it off or at least to just basic saddle. Ideally, tack could be sold separately and interchangeable like outfits for characters.
    Edited by heaven13 on January 10, 2019 2:40AM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Chickens as animated furnishings for houses, so we can have dozens of them and not use up the pitifully small number of pets/mounts we're allowed per home. If they can do it with butterflies, they can do chickens, too. :)
    2. Alliance change.
    3. Class change.
    4. Those two original gray horses that they've never offered not once in the past two years, not even in crown crates. :/
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything that's been limited time, and all the cool things that have been datamined but never released.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class Change and Faction Change tokens.

Also, those Summerset dresses we've been waiting for...
    Edited by VaranisArano on January 10, 2019 3:22AM
  • Fortunatto
    Fortunatto
    ✭✭✭
    Alinor dresses :cry: and more character slots, a lot more
    | Immortal Redeemer | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Tick-Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart | Unchained | Dawnbringer | Godslayer | PC EU
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on January 23, 2019 5:07PM
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dapple Grey Palfrey
    Grey Yokudan Charger
    Witch Knight Charger
    Pretty much everything everyone above has mentioned

..... Storm Atronach crates ;)
  • degarmo_ESO
    degarmo_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    CP configuration saves so I can switch easily between PvP and PvE CP allocations.

EDIT: Just realized I should look and see if there was an addon, and there was ;)
    Edited by degarmo_ESO on January 10, 2019 5:50AM
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    More small and medium houses. And original and unusual ones, like caves, boats, Empty terrains in the forest, ponds...
    Big at max. There is just too much giant houses impossible to furnish.

But, more than everything else, I want theses hairs :
    https://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?&collectid=1213&quality=5
    I am waiting for this hairstyle since it was available on test server during the hairstyle system test... But it never happened, with the exception of an ugly tinted version in dwarven crates.
    Edited by TankinatorFR on January 10, 2019 6:03AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stuff PvE players want but can only get in PvP.

The stuff PvP players want but can only get in PvE.

I would totally buy NOT having to grind the undaunted passives on yet another toon...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zorrin wrote: »
    Dapple Grey Palfrey
    Grey Yokudan Charger
    Yes, thank you. Those were the two I was thinking of. I've been playing for two years now and they've NEVER been available in all that time.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the "Chefs Outfit" from a few years ago.... :)
    Or more Housing Slots so I can do a proper Guild Hall for my guildies.... (Huzzah Conclave!)...

But TBH, I wish they would do away with / or stop focusing on the Crown Store / Crates so much.
    Rather than focusing on loading up with new, more, etc, focus on quality of game, not quantity of "stuff"...
    Just my 2 drakes... :wink:
    Huzzah my fellow Tamrielians....
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Vermethys
    Vermethys
    ✭✭✭✭
    More hairstyles and personalities.
    PC EU CP1400+
    In-game Username: Vermilion98

Characters & Builds
    Edith Geonette [DC Imperial Sorcerer] (AR28)
    Gorgo Aendovius [AD Imperial Dragonknight] (AR28)

My Builds:
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Honestly, I wish ZoS would stop pulling stuff from the regular selections. Stop making everything limited time only and shelving the rest to later become filler in crown crates.

Hair and skin color packs, like the existing hair style and adornments. Let my Altmer have black hair or my Imperial be a true pale, redhead.

Mounts and tack sold separately. Stop sticking ugly or intricate armor/adornments on mounts without an option to toggle it off or at least to just basic saddle. Ideally, tack could be sold separately and interchangeable like outfits for characters.

^ So very much ALL this! ^
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TRANSMUTATION CRYSTALS.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Mixith
    Mixith
    ✭✭✭
    I've wished for the longest time that they sold the craft bag seperately too but i doubt it will ever happen
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mixith wrote: »
    I've wished for the longest time that they sold the craft bag seperately too but i doubt it will ever happen

They do sell it seperatly. 12.99 per month.
  • NeroBad
    NeroBad
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Class Change Token
    2. Inventory space upgrade (to 250)

+. Craft bag would be good (but what would be the price considering it is the main reason for subscribe?)
  • Celoyden
    Celoyden
    ✭✭
    Skins for warden and sorcerer pets.
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radiant apex mounts for 800 gems each
    and I support the black hair altmer changes.
    Edited by GaunterODim on January 10, 2019 10:28AM
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Class change and alliance change.
    PC/EU DC
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    I would buy additional item slots for my house.
  • Spark
    Spark
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and hair dyes to change character hair color. We can already change the style!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dapple Grey Palfrey.

I didn't get it when it was available because it was one of the first crown store items and there was no indication any of them were temporary. I got the White Mane first, thinking I'd get this one later, then missed it when it was put on the count down to be removed (if there was a count down? I can't remember now).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Class and faction changes. The faction changes with a long timer on em though. So people don’t hop from faction to faction on one toon.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Grand Topal Hideaway!

It really does come down to this for me too...

Nothing made me more upset than them announcing it was only going to be part of the Dungeons event at the end of the 2018... I would have gladly threw the ~$100 at them to buy it.

To be honest I think outside of seasonal stuff like the Snow Globe home, all the houses should be in the store, I don't see what the point is of limited timing them - it doesn't really do a good job of pressuring people to buy and it just keeps otherwise welcomed content out of people's hands. (and money out of their pockets)
    Edited by lagrue on January 10, 2019 1:33PM
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"