The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

• bri5
    bri5
    ✭✭✭
    More cowbell!
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I responded to this Crown store thread or not, but Nightmare Bear please
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Morag Tong goggles. Also would like an update that is a little more steam punk with round lenses.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grand Topal Hideaway!
    Sithis statue
    Skeleton pet guar
    Sanguine goat

A way to purchase past limited time offer items by spending special tokens earned in game.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another vote for brassy assassin.

• ArcaneBlue
    ArcaneBlue
    ✭✭✭
    costumes that take dye VERY WELL. too many of the costumes take dyes poorly, colours turn out washed out, faded, dull. the worst offender probably is "holiday in balmora"
    #teamEmeric
  • DragonHeart000
    lagrue wrote: »
    To be honest I think outside of seasonal stuff like the Snow Globe home, all the houses should be in the store, I don't see what the point is of limited timing them - it doesn't really do a good job of pressuring people to buy and it just keeps otherwise welcomed content out of people's hands. (and money out of their pockets)

People will double down on stuff with how it is. Buy a cool house that is there now never expecting to see the one they want again or just not wanting to wait till then, then when it shows up they buy that one. It also without a doubt increases sales; people always tend to want to buy something when there is some sort of urgency put on it and the fact that it may not be back in the store for years totally is that kind of urgency.

Also, a lot of people, myself included, like the idea of something they are buying being hard to get as it's only seldom for sale or even just once.
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PET SKINS!
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Class & Alliance change tokens.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 100 ping
    Class change
    Global skill levelling, exploration,.....everything
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    The store to actually carry everything it has had in the past. And no more of this limited time crap.

Zeni just needs to post the crown items and keep them up permanently

• WardenOfTheExalted
    WardenOfTheExalted
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    1. Chickens as animated furnishings for houses, so we can have dozens of them and not use up the pitifully small number of pets/mounts we're allowed per home. If they can do it with butterflies, they can do chickens, too. :)
    2. Alliance change.
    3. Class change.
    4. Those two original gray horses that they've never offered not once in the past two years, not even in crown crates. :/

I Agree with this 100% on class and faction change. I have a EP character since late 2015 and the guild I'm in is a DC. Plus he is my main crafter and I DO NOT want to delete him. a lot of other games to my knowledge have faction and class change. ZOS need to implement this ASAP. plus I would like to have 5 more character slots so the max is 20.
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    • Class Change
    • Alliance Change
    • Map/Survey Bag (ESO+)
    • Furnishing Bag (ESO+)
    • Siege Bag (ESO+)
    • Advanced Banker (Guild Bank/Store access; cheaper upgrade for those with Standard Banker)
    • Advanced Merchant (Ability to Repair; cheaper upgrade for those with Standard Merchant)
    • Imperial Furnishing Pack (flags, banners)
    • Mannequin Furnishings (to store/display gear)
    • Functional Bookcase Furnishings (to store/display books)
    • Mundus Stone Furnishing Pack (all Mundus; 20% discount for bulk)
    • Sithis Statue (Large)
    • Wayshrine Furnishing
    • Advanced Training Dummies
    • Increased Personal/Bank/House Inventory Size
    • Extra Guild Slots
    • Eye Changes (blind, red, black/possessed; separate of facial hair/horns category)
    • Character Skins (normal, bizarre, magical)
    • Pet Skins (warden bear, sorcerer pets)
    • More Personalities
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    1. Chickens as animated furnishings for houses, so we can have dozens of them and not use up the pitifully small number of pets/mounts we're allowed per home. If they can do it with butterflies, they can do chickens, too. :)
    2. Alliance change.
    3. Class change.
    4. Those two original gray horses that they've never offered not once in the past two years, not even in crown crates. :/

I Agree with this 100% on class and faction change. I have a EP character since late 2015 and the guild I'm in is a DC. Plus he is my main crafter and I DO NOT want to delete him. a lot of other games to my knowledge have faction and class change. ZOS need to implement this ASAP. plus I would like to have 5 more character slots so the max is 20.

I agree! I always thought we should have a special quest like « alliance betrayal » to change the faction :D

Would be so cool^^
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Edited by mrfrontman on March 4, 2019 7:08PM
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeletons pets for our incoming necromancers!
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necklaces...I love the psijic order one it's awesome. It would be nice to have the jewelry we wear separate to the outfit. I mean we have earings right?
    Also I want a pet monkey that is not ugly like the jester festival one.😂..which I bought btw lol cause I wanted a monkey. Why did you have to make him so dam ugly? I think the monkeys are one the cutest animals in Tamriel and I can never go back and play Beta which i had no idea was on back in the day so i missed out. I regret missing out on beta till the day I die since im a huge eso fan. I played Tes the the xbox games and i just got arena via steam ahich I hope to play soon just dont have time atm.
    So if we could please have like a chocolate brown monkey so it doesn't look like the beta monkey. So as not to offend beta players that Lord it over all of us mere foolish mortals that missed out 😜😛😛😛

Necklaces
    Pet monkeys
    Tiaras ( sparkly ones)
    Hair dyes
    Handbags would be cool or backpacks we can wear as accessories
    Gloves
    More eye glasses and monacles
    Ovens for our homes
    Potbelly stove from morrowind
    Red summerset trees
    Blacksmithing forge for our homes with fire afcourse
    Chicken coops
    Cadwell's crafting corner as a house...It's the spectres eye crafting place in coldharbour...its got lots of piles of books, a rope bridge, broken furniture and looks like a great place to rp a vagrant asassin on the run. That place has great atmosphers and it would be a privillage to live in a place where the great Cadwell himself has lived. He's one of my favourite characters.

Edited by wishlist14 on March 5, 2019 7:24AM
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is that makes people run weird? A personality?
    But I want the it to be exactly like the NPC's that run away after they see you murder someone.
    OMG I murder people in front of others just to see them run away like that.
    I would actually buy something in the crown store other than crates.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is that makes people run weird? A personality?
    But I want the it to be exactly like the NPC's that run away after they see you murder someone.
    OMG I murder people in front of others just to see them run away like that.
    I would actually buy something in the crown store other than crates.

That's the jester personality you can already get it once the jesters festivl starts this monthl
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Higher Furniture Budget
    2. Change Class Token
    3. Mortals Mask Skin for Vampires
    4. Customizable Personalities
    5. Invisible Armor/Weapon Style (so you can hide for example pauldrons)
    6. Change Hair Colours from Collectibles
    7. More Hair Colours
    8. More Hair Styles
    9. More Skins
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme a wiggly tongue accessory, damn it. I can make my characters into snake men with these scaly skins, they only need the tongue :tongue: The mounts have them! Why can't we? Also good for Argonians I suppose.
  • tntpop
    tntpop
    Change Hair Color

...it sucks that we cant...ridiculous!!!
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character copy to another slot
    Class change
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silaf wrote: »
    Skeletons pets for our incoming necromancers!

How about skeletal Banker and Merchant? Wearing the same outfits, maybe?
  • skrvbb10rd
    skrvbb10rd
    ✭✭✭
    A full-sized mammoth mount

"get out of my swamp!" - Get-Out-My-Swamp, 2018.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An invisible staff motif page model that allows me to throw staff attacks with my bare hands rather than forcing me to use a stick!
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change tokens :trollface:
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    A beehive furnishing skematic.
  • SAMEASLEYb14_ESO
    non reskinned items
  • Kamara
    Kamara
    1. All those great senche and wolf mounts I keep seeing that I never see in crates or in the store. (I'm new)

2. Mounts that are actually plain in basic form and fancy based on skill. Literally a mount with just saddle and reins for when you like the mounts but not the wonky armor. lol Or... mount armor dye!!!

3. All those great costumes I see that are not in the store or crates anymore.

4. I keep trying to win a Doomwolf on Twitch streams. Go easy on me and make it available again. lol Also, Doomwolf pet to match.

5. Hair dye!!!!!!!!! Omg...

6. Adornment dye!!!!!!! Omg... why can't we have silver adornments with black hair???? Tying the color together was a weird idea.

7. Khajiit tails!!! Seriously, the Khajiit's tail is like an overly long plain rope that just looks odd. I don't know what they were thinking. Make shorter tails, bushy tails, bobtail cosmetics! If Elsweyr is about Khajiit then this one thinks Khajiit should be spoiled!

8. Another Alinor type house. I don't want a tiny room. I don't want a townhouse in the city. I want an Alinor cottage with a garden!