The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What do you wish crown store sold... but doesn't?

• Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • House upgrades: More nodes for stuff so you could "upgrade" your large home to notable number of hooks.
    • Banker Assistant upgrades: Upgrade banker to allow guild vendor access.
    • Vendor Assistant upgrades: Upgrade to allow item repair.
    • Purchase one-use dyes that can be used on armor/weapons for dyes you don't have access to.
    • Hair dyes!
    • Mount barding dyes.
    • Ability to buy some cosmetics that come from achievements I am unlikely to ever achieve; dyes, skins, etc. I have mixed feeling about this but some people just can't devote the time, attention, or sometimes just don't have the reflexes/skill to accomplish everything. Clearly NOT p2w since only cosmetic.
    • access to female/male dances?
    Edited by Karius_Imalthar on March 29, 2019 10:16PM
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skeletal pets! We need them for our necromancers.
  • Wolf_XV
    Wolf_XV
    ✭✭
    The dozen hair styles that are in the game but never get released. Longer ones especially..
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Honestly, I wish ZoS would stop pulling stuff from the regular selections. Stop making everything limited time only and shelving the rest to later become filler in crown crates.

Hair and skin color packs, like the existing hair style and adornments. Let my Altmer have black hair or my Imperial be a true pale, redhead.

Mounts and tack sold separately. Stop sticking ugly or intricate armor/adornments on mounts without an option to toggle it off or at least to just basic saddle. Ideally, tack could be sold separately and interchangeable like outfits for characters.

Especially ugly glowy crap. Don't need blue fart mist.

Though I don't actually know what 'tack' is.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on March 30, 2019 2:32AM
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Unlimited materials storage.
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More rat pets. Non daedric rats too. Because Rats are adorable and lovable and we need more pets of them

And where's that packrat pet that was datamined!???
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 100 ping. Class change or account wide everything. Flame red hair.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Honestly, I wish ZoS would stop pulling stuff from the regular selections. Stop making everything limited time only and shelving the rest to later become filler in crown crates.

Hair and skin color packs, like the existing hair style and adornments. Let my Altmer have black hair or my Imperial be a true pale, redhead.

Mounts and tack sold separately. Stop sticking ugly or intricate armor/adornments on mounts without an option to toggle it off or at least to just basic saddle. Ideally, tack could be sold separately and interchangeable like outfits for characters.

Especially ugly glowy crap. Don't need blue fart mist.

Though I don't actually know what 'tack' is.

Tack is saddles and bridles on mounts.

I'd also really REALLY love a bareback option.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • luizhd
    luizhd
    ✭✭✭
    Everything crates have because that's where most of the new good looking things go to anyways

Also a hair color pack. It sucks to have all of the hairs but not being able to change colors.

It would also be nice to have all hairs becoming unisex, but that's just wishful thinking of my part.

A eye color pack could work pretty well too. Most of the things I buy in this game are default packs that give me full access to cosmetic features from character creation.
    Edited by luizhd on March 30, 2019 2:44PM
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alliance change token
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction change tokens ....
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Class Nerf Insurance
    2. Racial Nerf Insurance
    :D
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An actual tiger mount.

The one in the crates at the moment is not a tiger, as it has no striped facial markings.

Wasn't going to get it, then I eventually did - as I thought they might NEVER give us the option of an actual tiger.

As one guy, who doesn't even use the loyalty tiger, might be upset if they did.

Despite the fact he never uses it, as he's too busy riding his flame this, or that, or his flashing necro gerbil, or whatever..

Thinking of requesting a refund for the "tiger", on the basis that it isn't one.
    Edited by Tigerseye on April 11, 2019 2:22AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    An actual tiger mount.

The one in the crates at the moment is not a tiger, as it has no striped facial markings.

Wasn't going to get it, then I eventually did - as I thought they might NEVER give us the option of an actual tiger.

As one guy, who doesn't even use the loyalty tiger, might be upset if they did.

Despite the fact he never uses it, as he's too busy riding his flame this, or that, or his flashing necro gerbil, or whatever..

Thinking of requesting a refund for the "tiger", on the basis that it isn't one.

There was a tiger mount given out as a loyalty reward.

ocu7vwlojsbh.jpg
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kamara wrote: »
    8. Another Alinor type house. I don't want a tiny room. I don't want a townhouse in the city. I want an Alinor cottage with a garden!

Make it so!
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    A "hair salon" furnishing, like an outfit station, that let me change color of hair for gold cost.
    Station could cost crowns or writ vouchers, but no crowns for each time changing color.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Is there something you wish you could buy in store but it's not offered or no longer offered?
    Way more of the usual, but that's coming anyhow, month by month.

Also:

Everything there ever was!
    I hate how they remove things, when occasionally people get an idea for a character remake, and then realize the thing they would have spent money on for that new idea stopped being sold in the crown store three months ago...

Dye unlocks!
    Some colors are really difficult to get for casual players, I definitely would pay to get some I might really want to try for this or that alt of mine!

Crown gems!
    I hate gambling, let us just buy the gems on their own, and then purchase stuff with them.

Guild upgrades!
    I have a small "circle of friends" guild that still has no bank because... letting strangers join just for the perk? Nah! But I would like to see a guild upgrade token that the guildmaster could use to permanently unlock a guild bank (and perhaps upgrade an existing guild bank with more room?)

Housing upgrades!
    Definitely want to see more furniture slots per house, for those who want to bring on the clutter!
    As for containers... I -really- want to see the bookcases reworked as containers too, so you can put books in "flled bookcase" objects, and get to read a random one when selecting the case, instead of having to place them by hand and link to the case, taking up extra furniture slots...

Monster item visuals!
    Many did not get the monster help outfit visuals when they were avialable, so I would like to see each of them added to the crown store after a while. let the ones who earn them enjoy exclusivity for, say, a year or so... but eventually make them available just like motiv books?

Pet skins!
    There is that one warden bear reskin, but... why not add a lot more for bears, scamps, clannfear, twilight and whatever our necromancers get to summon?

Structural Unlocks!
    Let us buy stuff that expands the character generation options by letting us exceed sliders here and there. Like... make overly tall "titanborn" nords, or extremely overweight breton friars that may or may not give piggyback rides over rivers, or super-muscular orcs you would not like when they get angry, or pixielike duner assassins that can bas for a dusky bosmer, or impish imperial dwarves that drink wine and know things, or large-busted matrons that smother people with their hugs, but make the best pasta...

Also, let us buy unlocks that allow us to exceed the usual racial skin and hair color limitations, to make "halfbreed" characters!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Is there something you wish you could buy in store but it's not offered
    Cheaper race change tokens. I love trying out new builds, but constantly changing race is freaking expensive. I'd do it on PTS, but because you need normal circumstances to properly test a build, it's not possible.
  • SnowFeather
    SnowFeather
    ✭✭
    Definitely housing upgrades!