Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    1 A token to increase the furnishing slots for your non eso plus members.
    2 Storm atronach crates return.
    3 Sithis staue return
    4 Skeletral pets return
    5 Grand topal hideaway house return

A new furnishing schematics for beehive.
    Edited by Silaf on December 30, 2018 3:36AM
  • HourEnemy
    HourEnemy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, happy new year.

I would personally like to see a lot more hairstyles in the Crown Store or Crates or what have you. I don't think we've had a selection of new hairstyles for a while now.

For example, something like the image attached would be awesome.

Cheers!

lunaresize.png
    Edited by HourEnemy on January 3, 2019 9:56AM
  • sadlythebest
    sadlythebest
    ✭✭✭
    Voriplasm mount and pet to go with the upcoming voriplasm dummy.
    PC-NA

vMA Flawless/vHRC HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR/vBRP/vSS
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    1. Weapon racks furnishing
    2.armor racks furnishings
    Fishable holes for large house with water (note: I know this would be nice have it to wear you can only fish out so many times a day have it reset just like the dailies or something.)
    3. A traveling fisherman costume
    4. Daedric summoning circle furnishing
    5. Npc characters furnishing (note: Chef, blacksmith, man or female servant, battlemaster, villager, etc.)
    6. Reset skills and attributes shrine furnishing (note: Much needed for guild house)
    7. War battleship faction related furnishings

Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • JTChance
    JTChance
    Soul Shriven
    Baby goats! I want a baby goat for a pet...
  • AbyssDragon_2115
    AbyssDragon_2115
    ✭✭✭
    Continuing collection of daedric princes statues we have now - Peryite, Malacath, Hircine, Sheogorath, Statue of Molag Bal, Nocturnal and Mephala. Maybe miss some one...
    Especially I want statues of Hermaeus Mora and Mehrunes Dagon
    Which side of a raven has the most feathers?
    The outside.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the wish list I would like
    1. to see is Wisp for a pet, Ghost Deer Mount.
    2. Tree House and Lava River Cave mine House, Lighthouse.
    3. A Music Box as a Trial or Dungeon, Sheogorath Dungeons or Trials, Ship or Boat Trial or Dungeon, Dark Forest Dungeon or Trial with Hollowjack .
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HourEnemy wrote: »
    Hey, happy new year.

I would personally like to see a lot more hairstyles in the Crown Store or Crates or what have you. I don't think we've had a selection of new hairstyles for a while now.

For example, something like the image attached would be awesome.

Cheers!

lunaresize.png

Beautiful!
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a skin that will just hide vampirism and nothing more. Lets call it: "Mortal's Mask". There was even such ability for Skyrim in a mod that improved vampirism so this skin would be lore friendly.
    I know that I can use other skins like amber plasm or necromancer. But I prefer to look just like a mortal and not some tatto enthusiast or goo covered person.
    And I also know that I could use a disguise. But I want to look the way I set it at outfit station. I haven't spent all this crowns on costumes to run around in some disguise.

I would buy that for 1k crowns... actually I would buy that even for 2k crowns - without any hesitation. Unless it was per character and not for entire account. The outfit slot upgrade is not worth it at this moment.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya forgot to add the midyear mayhem dye stamps to the store
  • Ayble
    Ayble
    ✭✭
    An end to 2-5 day sales, Let them last 14 days at least for those that get paid biweekly? Thanks
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    ✭✭
    1. House NPC's such as maid, cook, butler, gardener, stable boy, smith, armorer, priest, and multiple guard packs with race, armor style, and faction as options. Ya'll could make a killing in crown sales at like 5 to 600 crowns each.
    2. Our toons that are offline as housing NPC's.
    3. Increased housing slots for pets, mounts, assistants/npcs. And place them in separate categories.
    4. Variety of Imperial pennants, banners, tents, siege weapons, and colovian furniture for housing.
    5. A steel armored imperial warhorse as opposed to the gold armored one.
    6. Colovian style fort or castle player home.
    7. Small imperial apartments in anvil, kvatch, or anywhere imperials live or have invaded such as Lilmoth.
    Edited by cool6654 on January 16, 2019 6:21AM
  • cool6654
    cool6654
    ✭✭
    A target dummy. But he is late teens early 20's Breton squire that has witty dialogue and complains about the beatings that are inflicted on him.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race Change Tokens sale once the changes are announced and not for only 2 days, which is before we have any information.
  • Covokson
    Covokson
    ✭✭
    There two things i would like see
    1. Ebonheart orc theme stronghold (lore related)
    2. Alder dominion orc theme stronghold (lore related)
    Need these for orc that fight for red and yellow so that guild have proper housing instead of useing the ones on daggerfall side. Orc guilds new a place to call home thx
    Frensiflr lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact
    Watches-has-you-die lvl 50 cp 810 ebonheart pact

And other cp character
    " In order to reach the top of the mountain, you must reach the bottom of it first"
  • babyhippo740
    babyhippo740
    Soul Shriven
    I frankly wished ESO wouldn't charge so much on crowns. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. This is my favorite MMORPG. But, the price on crowns really gets at me. 8 dollars for 750 crowns is kind of expensive. That can get you 1 cosmetic (Or Pack, depending on the prices in the crown store) in the crowns store. Is 1 cosmetic really worth $8.00? Here's what I think, you should either lower the prices of crowns so that people can pay their money's worth, or you could lower the prices of the items in the crown shop. That way people can get more stuff with 750 crowns instead of 1 cosmetic.
  • Juzz
    Juzz
    ✭✭✭
    Warden combat pet customization.
    Wanna get some choice instead of just a bear
    Edited by Juzz on January 17, 2019 3:13PM
    Make Skyrim great again.
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elder personality
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Class theme amor motifs and/or costumes. The warden got their own costume at morrowind launch, why not the rest?
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Covokson wrote: »
    1. Weapon racks furnishing
    2.armor racks furnishings
    Fishable holes for large house with water (note: I know this would be nice have it to wear you can only fish out so many times a day have it reset just like the dailies or something.)
    3. A traveling fisherman costume
    4. Daedric summoning circle furnishing
    5. Npc characters furnishing (note: Chef, blacksmith, man or female servant, battlemaster, villager, etc.)
    6. Reset skills and attributes shrine furnishing (note: Much needed for guild house)
    7. War battleship faction related furnishings
    cool6654 wrote: »
    1. House NPC's such as maid, cook, butler, gardener, stable boy, smith, armorer, priest, and multiple guard packs with race, armor style, and faction as options. Ya'll could make a killing in crown sales at like 5 to 600 crowns each.
    2. Our toons that are offline as housing NPC's.
    3. Increased housing slots for pets, mounts, assistants/npcs. And place them in separate categories.
    4. Variety of Imperial pennants, banners, tents, siege weapons, and colovian furniture for housing.
    5. A steel armored imperial warhorse as opposed to the gold armored one.
    6. Colovian style fort or castle player home.
    7. Small imperial apartments in anvil, kvatch, or anywhere imperials live or have invaded such as Lilmoth.

The house npc idea is pretty cool, ive pushed for a marriage system similar to TES 5: Skyrim
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alliance change! One time per character alliance change! There is no good reason, if we are getting race change, that we can’t get this either. If it is capped at once a character, then people can’t hop on what ever team is most successful. I spoke with a customer service PR the other day, and was told to suggest this to devs! All my characters except one are AD and it’s giving me anxiety seeing red on my favourite and main, and I can’t PVP on him in good conscience l :s

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert can you please pass this message on <3
    Edited by Actually_Goku on January 19, 2019 10:09PM
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see more unique personalities or the option to make a personalized one.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to make our characters into NPCs for housing would be welcome, I think.

I second that

I thrice that!
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wormmouth peeeeet.

Screenshot_20190107_175106.png
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    I'd pay a thousand for more facial hair style for males! (As if I had to emphasize it being for males, but female facial hair is welcome as well)
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we're getting the Dwemer House, I would love to have the Dwarven Pipes pack back in the Crown Store. It is, to my knowledge, the only source for some furnishing, like the Guide to Dwemer Megastructures.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mortal's Mask" skin that would hide vampirism making the char look like it never contracted vampirism. I'm waiting for this since I've noticed how ugly my vampires are.
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Npc bellydancers I know you have the clothes for it

More item slots I play on pc

Npc gardner

Oh in aoc we hade pleasure girls /males ( hrm the game is still 18 right?)

Npc trader

Create more life into homestead maybe?

In another mmorpg you can gardning herbs and soo on and raise cattle and ...

Edited by Sheyta on January 22, 2019 3:54PM
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get the drunk personality on3 more time please?
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invisible shoulder pieces for outfits.

I have a Breton themed costume planned but the shoulders being visible ruin the look.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No