Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder not working!!!

Oberstein
Oberstein
✭✭✭
Even with full group of 4 Dungeon finder won't working.
screen-3.jpg?h=800&fakeurl=1&type=.jpg
Edited by Oberstein on November 29, 2018 4:02PM
History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    oooooooh this deserves a epic LOL

Gonna try on the night

Hope its just a random bug
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    If this dungeon finder won't work whole 1 day community will become upside down.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Oberstein wrote: »

How is it not working? Are you queuing with a group of 4, and a dungeon just isn't popping?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭

How is it not working? Are you queuing with a group of 4, and a dungeon just isn't popping?

We queud instantly and everyone accepted then it's failed and repeating.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the issue my group is having, PC EU
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It says forming group then the dungeon finder either completely stops searching with no response or just says somebody declined the queue and continues searching.
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it keeps saying someone declined. Even with 4man premade group. It then requeues, everyone accepts, and it says someone declined. Repeat ad infinium.
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not working at all, even if you que up with 4, 3, 2, or alone. And now basicly we cant even leav or re que at all.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else isn't surprised at all?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It not working exactly like it wasn't working previous same event - no matter of your group it wont be formed, even leaving queue processing for minutes.
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Queue pops up as 4 people, we all accept, then it says someone declined > rinse and repeat
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here, doesnt work
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    It not working exactly like it wasn't working previous same event - no matter of your group it wont be formed, even leaving queue processing for minutes.

Wasn't the previous event supposed to provide them with enough data to fix group finder? :D
  • Jackaleen
    Jackaleen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm PC EU, every zone chat I've been in everyone is saying about lack of being able to queue, I've tried on my own, with a 2 man group, a 3 man and a 4 man group. It will auto decline it when it pops and even if your lucky enough to get it to say forming group it will still change its mind and say someone declined =/ this is the same issues as last year
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Ready check succeeded, Group formed.

few seconds later

Someone declined the invite, You were placed at the front of the queue.
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if this applies, haven't heard of it before:

Did not que for random, when got into dungeon there were 2 Groups, after very short time one group disappeared and I finished run with the remaining group.

Wonder if I was listed as being in both groups and when they disappeared I registered as "declined"?

PC/EU
  • DucLIX
    DucLIX
    ✭✭✭

Even with a pre-made group of 4 persons it does this:

-Leader queue the group.
    -Status verification, everybody say ready.
    -Group formation
    -Going back to queue

And this, everytime.
    faster guys kill kill
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its like last year.
    4 people group, solo etc pp...

popping up, ready check, waitlist, popping up....
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    server is PC/UE
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaving a group is also super bugged, it takes a super long time. PC EU
  • REINK4OS
    REINK4OS
    Soul Shriven
    Confirmed, dungeon finder is totally broken as we all would have guessed.

"Someone declined the invite, You were placed at the front of the queue." Even with premade 4 player group.
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭

Same Problem like last year ....pop up (with 4 ppl) but you dont get ported
  • CrisXD
    CrisXD
    ✭✭✭
    This has definitely been an issue before. ‘Forming group’ then suddenly declining over and over again.
    PS4 EU
    Tamriel Dance Masters:
    AD - Altmer MagSorc, Altmer Magplar, Redguard StamBlade(PVP)
    EP - Nord Tank, Altmer MagSorc(PVP), Dunmer MagBlade(PVP)
    DC - Redguard StamWarden, Breton MagDK

GM - The Taverneers PS4 EU

Feeling Fresh Traders PS4 EU
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The same way it was not working last year.
    Edited by Altyrann on November 29, 2018 3:54PM
  • mwo1480
    mwo1480
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 man group, we queue, says someone declined, thn get stuck in queue (while he have premade 4man group)
    eu/pc
    every char has a story

anne-susan ...breton sorch DC
    seline kay .... bosmer dk AD
    julia-noor ...bosmer temp DC
    elle wolf .... breton temp AD
    Mari-Lynn.... woodelf nb AD former empress
    Mari-chan... woodelf warden AD
    (and more chars)
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving the group takes long time too.
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like just what has been happening every evening for the last 6 months or so. Only on a larger scale. Usually, after 10-30 tries you would finally get into a dungeon.

From my experience it is a matter of performance. When more people try to use group finder, it will break down eventually for the day. After a nightly recycle, chances are it will work again in the morning. Until afternoon, when more players try to use it and it'll break down again.

Not sure whether I'll just refrain from group finder or I'll try it during the event. It'll be frustrating either way.
  • Hellsbunnies
    Hellsbunnies
    ✭✭✭

Hey Gina. I'm helping out of a stream and we have a full group. We're getting the ol' ,'Someone in the group declined.' one.
    Most known on PC EU server as The Samurai Pizza Cat.
    Twitter @HellsbunniesTV
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again. An event based on a tool that STILL DOESN'T WORK PROPERLY. Though Zeni might have learned from last year.

Bleh.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ready check succeeded, Group formed.

few seconds later

Someone declined the invite, You were placed at the front of the queue.

This, over and over again for the last 10 minutes...