Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder not working!!!

• Malem_Benign
    Malem_Benign
    ✭✭✭
    I got 4 ppl with voice com - noone declined. But we can't get into dungeon for the last 50 mins.
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pB43k.jpg

Classic ZOS. It’s not like this hasn’t happened last year...
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    Fix this bug once and for all.
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to us last night as well. So we split into 2's and joined the queue and it glitched up severely with all kinds of declined messages and then ported us in and we had 3 dps and a healer. So one of us had to be a fake tank, but we had all experienced issues with the queue and were all wondering what the heck happened that allowed it to skip a tank.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Kayrne
    Kayrne
    ✭✭✭
    Full group. everyone accepted the 10 ready checks... 15minutes in the que nothing happens ... really dissapointing from the devs
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 man group random normal queue. After pressing the accept button for more than 10 times, we are now stuck in a "Queued" state from which we can't leave.
    Edit: PC/EU btw
    Edited by Ash_In_My_Sujamma on November 29, 2018 4:05PM
  • Mygalomorpea
    Mygalomorpea
    ✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder is overwhelmed again by shear volume of people trying to use it (pc eu). As a Preformed 4 man group it is just stuck in "queued" status
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advice for next time: don't tie the boxes and the event to using the grouping finder, but instead to looting the final boss.
    Obviously the GF cannot endure this many users.
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is working.

Queue solo, waiting for ever (as tank). Then declines everywhere.

Queue as a 4 man group, still says "someone declined the invite". Even tho, when its already at "Forming group"

Or you get stuck at "Forming group" and you need to relog cause after 5 minutes, nothing happends....
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just stop with events that require usage of group finder.
  • Raikiki
    Raikiki
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, and all of my guildmember too.....GJ ZOS
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I did NA/PC with no problems, finder worked perfect, but now I am on EU/PC and it isn't working at all.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did NA/PC with no problems, finder worked perfect, but now I am on EU/PC and it isn't working at all.

We're closer to prime time here on EU, so not that strange. Give it a few hours and you'll have the same in NA. ;-)
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not working in solo queue to =/
    PC/EU
  • GetMoney
    GetMoney
    Hahaha this Zos, rly :D everything is as always timing
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    this reminds me of this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/383253/update-on-grouping-issues-mysterious-reward-boxes-maintenance-announcement/p15
    they never compensated for it last year. so good luck for people not getting the indic vouchers they need. or were planning to get several reward boxes
    PC-EU @lientier
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even the forum seems to be a problem as I ended up posting twice.
    Edited by cyberjanet on November 29, 2018 4:10PM
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    Even with full group of 4 Dungeon finder won't working.

How is it not working? Are you queuing with a group of 4, and a dungeon just isn't popping?

Two things.
    1) we get an ongoing someone declined the invite, you have been put at the front of the queue
    2) we finally got a queuing message, but we didn't go anywhere. Just sat in the queue for 15 minutes. We were a full group.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This happend the same time last year...with the event on PC-EU
    and now it's happening AGAIN with the bloody event....would it kill zos to have a little fore-thought and plan to avoid this issue
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    this reminds me of this: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/383253/update-on-grouping-issues-mysterious-reward-boxes-maintenance-announcement/p15
    they never compensated for it last year. so good luck for people not getting the indic vouchers they need. or were planning to get several reward boxes

;):D
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
    #BuffSam
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I don't use it myself, but a couple guildies said the NA finder appears to be working, and at least one used the EU finder successfully earlier, but I don't know what time that was...

• SockFiddler
    SockFiddler
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone across my 5 guilds are all saying they cannot queue - even with full groups, all roles filled - for a random normal. They end up pressing "F" repeatedly and then losing the will to live.

When I turned the issue over (ready to write this post) and asked if there was anyone who HAD managed to get Group Finder to work, not a single person said yes, and I was almost unanimously laughed out of chat.

My PC/EU guilds say "Thanks for another broken event."
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    It seems the event tickets are dropping without having to do random, final boss in dungeon is dropping them so box is not needed for tickets - you can 4man and use front door to any dungeon to get in - but it doesn't help for people who want boxes.
  • playsforfun
    playsforfun
    ✭✭✭✭
    what a absolute farce this dungeon finder is
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    WHY?
    ClgmjEPWMAAYVmY.jpg
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a healer and I'm waiting in queue for over an hour now.... :'(:'(:'(:'(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  •  Schore159
    Schore159
    ✭✭✭

Omg all is good now they investigate^^
  • GetMoney
    GetMoney
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Greetings, maybe you know why there are so many different problems in this beautiful universe?
    We probably pay little for the game.
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭

Investigating? And then what? Are you going to fix this problem, extend the event?
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.