The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder not working!!!

• themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One moment of respect:

15ed9pc.jpg
    PC|EU
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating.

@ZOS_GinaBruno with respect, I don't know why this is only being investigated now. This was a known issue and so many people predicted this.
    Can you please discuss amongst your colleagues about linking the mystery boxes to the last boss of the dungeon, like the event tickets.
    We know from last year there is an issue with group finder tool
    Regards
    Edited by Zypheran on November 29, 2018 5:06PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very funny. i took a few days off from work to play this event -- it will cost me a lot -- just to find out now that the whole event was a lie and that the group tool doesn't even work. very funny!
  •  Schore159
    Schore159
    ✭✭✭
    One moment of respect:

15ed9pc.jpg

rofl yeah they cant fix it they are busy closing threads^^
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One moment of respect:

15ed9pc.jpg

ohhhh i love, maybe they will remember now. the group finder is broken.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me when I heard ZOS would make a dungeon event involving the group finder again this year:

z2CvR6.gif

Edit: To add to the topic: The queue worked for me with a group of 2 other random players who invited me in zone chat.
    Edited by DJfriede on November 29, 2018 5:14PM
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Not 100% sure this works but it may be worth a try :)

Has a group go to somebodies house and try queuing from there.

Have been told that this works better cause there is less interference.

Not tried it myself but may be worth a go.
    This actually worked for me. Insightful for you. :)
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭

I've heard this - in regards to the group finder - every time it is broken. And all the investigating hasn't fixed it. If you want to fix the event - forget random dungeon and just tie the reward boxes to the first (final) dungeon boss killed on any character on an account per day.

And I think it would be a good idea to communicate to everyone that you don't have to complete a dungeon through group finder to get event tickets.
  • Supertoy31
    Supertoy31
    ✭✭
    If someone could make a GIF with all post where ZENIMAX said "oh, not working? we will invest" or "we will improve and fix the group finder in the next patch" since the 1. (maybe even before? :D ), it would be awesome!
    Arkadium
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One moment of respect:

15ed9pc.jpg

What is funny is these threads on the issue are finally getting the attention from Zos after months and months of ignoring them.. Though the attention is because they are duplicates.

I wonder what we need to do to get Zos to acknowledge the in-combat bug they made worse with the Murkmire update.
  • Darkcaster224
    Darkcaster224
    Soul Shriven
    It worked out for my group when we gathered in a house
  • Eohor
    Eohor
    ✭✭
    Their stupid dungeon finder is already broken on a normal day... And of course they prepared absolutely nothing to handle the players during the event
  • TheGreatBlackBear
    TheGreatBlackBear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA is working just fine.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery familiar :thinking:
    Thanks for letting us know, we're actively looking into this.
    PC|EU
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's broken since murksmire, but they ain't giving a **** about it.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sdtlc wrote: »
    it's broken since murksmire, but they ain't giving a **** about it.

its been broken before as well ^^

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my post was closed for no reason at all and i was redirected to this thread, so i want to state again that even if i'm able to start a random dungeon later today. I WANT ALL TIMES RESET in 20h counting from 2 hours ago!!!!
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Tamriel, group finder queues you.

Seriously - put the reward boxes on the last boss and move on as it is clear from all the problems over all the years that ZOS is incapable of delivering a functional working group tool.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp at least now I can use the time I try to watch to get that fishing archievement :sweat_smile:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • wrath_of_erana
    wrath_of_erana
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS: Let's do an event based on dungeons.....
    Also ZOS: Let's break the dungeon finder....

top lolz...
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm constantly being removed from the queue. this is stupid!

why is the damn game still running if it's not even working?
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems the event tickets are dropping without having to do random, final boss in dungeon is dropping them so box is not needed for tickets - you can 4man and use front door to any dungeon to get in - but it doesn't help for people who want boxes.

Yeah...this was in the announcement article. You don't need group finder to get your tickets. Just kill the final boss of any dungeon once/day - resets at 1am EST and not on the 20-hour dungeon cooldown.
  • SockFiddler
    SockFiddler
    ✭✭✭
    It's also very sluggish when it comes to leaving the queue (15+ attempts) and leaving the group (didn't manage to at all - in the end, just logged out).

In a marketplace bustling with new titles, stories, adventures, communities, I'm off to do something else. As fun as it can be to press "F" over and over and watch people in 5 guilds, /zone and the forums complain, the truth is there's so much more to do elsewhere.

I won't get angry about this. I won't get rude and personal. I won't dig up unresolved, similar issues from a year, two years ago. I'll just take my cash elsewhere, to a game that can organise both a community event and the infrastructure required to participate.

I've been here since beta. I've pretty much had enough now. Look at how many other game companies there are and get over your complacency, ZoS: we're under no obligation here.
  • Bevik
    Bevik
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's always like that.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyralbin wrote: »
    Not 100% sure this works but it may be worth a try :)

Has a group go to somebodies house and try queuing from there.

Have been told that this works better cause there is less interference.

Not tried it myself but may be worth a go.
    This actually worked for me. Insightful for you. :)

Taking this back, seems to have been a one time fluke >.>
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be patient, Zos have had ONLY over a year to investigate this issue.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I feel sorry for Gina, she is getting bashed by all the people on this thread and it's not even her job to do development.
  • Fallen_Ray
    Fallen_Ray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then again it never did. Nothing new
    "Dear brother, I do not spread rumors, I create them"- Lucien Lachance
  • Umbra
    Umbra
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Temporary decision: drop event boxes like tikets from the last boss in dungeons. Thanks.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Umbra wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Temporary decision: drop event boxes like tikets from the last boss in dungeons. Thanks.

^ This. So much this. ^

I always run with mates anyway and rarely use the finder - let the boxes just drop from the end boss. Please.

Dungeon finder is very broken. It's been broken in one way or another for a good long time. Why then tie an event to it?
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady