Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE !
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever had the idea of spreading people out by adding objectives and blocking key passages: FAIL.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Whoever had the idea of spreading people out by adding objectives and blocking key passages: FAIL.

Oh I just think DC have mastered 'The Zerg'. Nothing anyone could think of would combat that. ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to AD? The last two years they won almost every campaign by morningcapping, and this campaign they are far, far, far behind? I heard that Saras was on vacation which might explain the failing morningcapping, and AD primetime population never was exceptionally skilled. But to fall back so fast and so far is really strange.

Anybody with an idea? And dont tell me its because Kas is playing DC this campaign!

(Also, I'm not complaining - its nice to see the traditional morningcapping failing for a change. But still I wonder why ...)
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    R.I.P Big Boss he will be missed
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P Big Boss he will be missed

Aye, as someone to kill a lot!!! :smiling_imp:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice confirmation that AD are just nice-weather players that don't want any competitive PvP action. The morning cap didn't pay off this time, low pop bonus even pushed EP to 2nd place and now at prime they have barely any keeps, instead of having nice keep fight they just log off lol...

997177589a.jpg

Well deserved score:

05076b2272.jpg
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    Nice confirmation that AD are just nice-weather players that don't want any competitive PvP action. The morning cap didn't pay off this time, low pop bonus even pushed EP to 2nd place and now at prime they have barely any keeps, instead of having nice keep fight they just log off lol...

+1
    Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

997177589a.jpg

Well deserved score:

05076b2272.jpg

You are right. For all the AD players its more competitive to play within 50+ DC Zergs. So they are switchin.
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still don't get why some blue guilds don't move to yellow or red side, to help the PvP stability and fun : leveling a char with full guilds/skills maxed is so fast nowadays (as an example, we moved to red side from blue like 1 year ago and never had regrets : no queue, and fights everywhere).

Instead, they prefer to queue for 100+ every night, and monozerg Chalman EVERY DAY at 10:30 pm with the whole faction, bringing server performance to the worst possible until everyone disconnects.

This still puzzles me.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Population:
    population.jpg

Map:
    map.jpg

Score:
    score.jpg

A big fat ..I.. to the morningcappers B)
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Population:
    population.jpg

Map:
    map.jpg

Score:
    score.jpg

A big fat ..I.. to the morningcappers B)

And when DC and EP get equal pop, AD quit and complain about being zerged :)
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Is Big Boss back ? I thought he left the game .
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steven22 wrote: »

Saw him at nikel an hour ago. Solo tho, so dunno if it is the same person playing.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw him at nikel an hour ago. Solo tho, so dunno if it is the same person playing.

There are lots of Big Boss pretenders. Whisper him and if he replies in caps, it's him... ;)

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's irrevelant, the campaigns populations are totally unusual since the event started.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    It's irrevelant, the campaigns populations are totally unusual since the event started.

What's irrelevant? :confused: :
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭

Unusual as it's not PvDoor anymore? AD loses every time there is a steady population on EP and DC, last time in Midyear Mayhem, this holiday season, in the upcoming campaign as well :blush:

Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unusual as it's not PvDoor anymore? AD loses every time there is a steady population on EP and DC, last time in Midyear Mayhem, this holiday season, in the upcoming campaign as well :blush:

EP won Vivec the last time there was an event. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight DC will win, first victory of the year ! AD third well deserved position.

Long Live The Covenant
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC only won because I didn't play this month xD
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    DC mega zerg makes for some Fun and interesting fights.

If fighting 3 guilds at the same time isnt enough to take 12 of us down, call in the horde to help get the job done.

• Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »

If fighting 3 guilds at the same time isnt enough to take 12 of us down, call in the horde to help get the job done.

Ofcourse. DC megazerg. Very different from EP pushing on ales with whole faction

Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

There are lots of Big Boss pretenders. Whisper him and if he replies in caps, it's him... ;)

Its the real Boss
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

Ofcourse. DC megazerg. Very different from EP pushing on ales with whole faction

EPs zerg isnt made up of 20 man guild groups.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And as a guild raid, WJ tends to try and avoid the zerg preferring to have fights on our own terms. Much more fun, though zerg surfing can be fun for a while until we get a decent raid group going. :smiling_imp:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭

And as a guild raid, WJ tends to try and avoid the zerg preferring to have fights on our own terms. Much more fun, though zerg surfing can be fun for a while until we get a decent raid group going. :smiling_imp:

Yeah, you guys have been doing great lately. Keep it up!
  • Komputerheld
    Komputerheld
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to AD? The last two years they won almost every campaign by morningcapping, and this campaign they are far, far, far behind? I heard that Saras was on vacation which might explain the failing morningcapping, and AD primetime population never was exceptionally skilled. But to fall back so fast and so far is really strange.

Anybody with an idea? And dont tell me its because Kas is playing DC this campaign!

(Also, I'm not complaining - its nice to see the traditional morningcapping failing for a change. But still I wonder why ...)

One reason is surely revenge for the series of won campaigns of AD. It was fun for DC and EP to punish the yells this time. AD was facing purple-aliance the whole campaign.
    The other reason is, the outcome of morning capping was poor with full populations. So, many players joined instead red and blue, because they want to be on the sunny side.
    In the evening it was really pain to play AD, because Blackboot was constantly zerged down by one whole fraction, Blackwater by the other.
    And honestly: Big Meisterkäse didn´t improve AD-mood in the morning by dropping scrolls down the bridge....nearly every morning.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

xD
    PC EU
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revenge. A dish best served Blue :)
    I don't care now if we never win another campaign , the tears from the last one were ample to last a lifetime.

I would however like to congratulate DC on finally finding a way to work together to accomplish more than they usually could alone. A lot more group leaders emerged over the event to pick up the LFGs and it really showed. Many thanks to you guys for taking one for the team ;)