The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC only won because I didn't play this month xD

Back a week and AD are on top for now
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

More like holidays are over and everything is back to normal :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭

Master_Kas wrote: »

Back to nightcap ?
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    steven22 wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Back to nightcap ?

Its not nightcap if you sleep all day

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't really class 5am as Night-time.
    I doubt many others would also. But it's great to see the merry band of PVDoor Yellows are back to turning the whole map yellow whilst everyone else sleeps :D Great job....
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    I wouldn't really class 5am as Night-time.

Is it still dark at 5am?

Yes... Night time...

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event is barely over and already it's all tanktrolls, resource farmers and zergballs again. Do you people have no shame at all ?
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD MUST BE DESTROYED AT ALL COST !
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭

No . Destroy first nightcappers.Thank you.

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is AD... :smiling_imp:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rapid Maneuvers: This ability and its morphs will no longer provide immunity to snares or immobilizes.

Retreating Maneuvers: This morph will no longer remove current snares or immobilizes, and will instead grant affected allies a bonus that reduces their damage taken from behind by 15%.
    No more rapids spam in ball groups SOON! :)
    This is very exciting B)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD zerg in morning
    DC zerg in afternoon and evening
    EP zerg arrius no matter who is controlling the keep.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    Rapid Maneuvers: This ability and its morphs will no longer provide immunity to snares or immobilizes.

Retreating Maneuvers: This morph will no longer remove current snares or immobilizes, and will instead grant affected allies a bonus that reduces their damage taken from behind by 15%.
    This is very exciting B)

Doesn't matter, we're already taking steps to counter this. ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

This is very exciting B)

We will know more later.
    There are still a few more PTS incremental patches before the Update goes live.
    Either way, without the rapids spam ball groups will never be the same :)
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is very exciting B)

We will know more later.

True but if you go back 5 years group play has evolved a hell of a lot since then and we always adapt to any changes ZoS makes. It was a shock at first but we'll get over it and still be able to fight and have fun. It's not as major as everyone makes out.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is very exciting B)

We will know more later.

True but if you go back 5 years group play has evolved a hell of a lot since then and we always adapt to any changes ZoS makes. It was a shock at first but we'll get over it and still be able to fight and have fun. It's not as major as everyone makes out.

Indeed.
    Well, time will tell.
    The most important thing is that we all have fun while playing in Cyrodiil B)
    Ball groups will probably always be around, as long as they are manageable and nothing is OP, it is fine in my book :)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is very exciting B)

We will know more later.

Indeed.
    Well, time will tell.
    The most important thing is that we all have fun while playing in Cyrodiil B)
    Ball groups will probably always be around, as long as they are manageable and nothing is OP, it is fine in my book :)

I'll agree with that! :wink:
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭

Which is AD... :smiling_imp:

Ok.... 1:0 for you 😁

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    MORE PURPLE NEEDED IN VIVEC NOW OR !
    AD WILL WIN FOREVER !!!
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will just be worse, ball groups that can't compete enough (which are many) will with this rapid change not able to stand their own, which means they will go zergsurf and it will be even more laggy.

The more nerfs ZOS will do, the more average players will suffer and they will transform in 30k hp tanks surfing the zerg all day long :smile:
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    This will just be worse, ball groups that can't compete enough (which are many) will with this rapid change not able to stand their own, which means they will go zergsurf and it will be even more laggy.

The more nerfs ZOS will do, the more average players will suffer and they will transform in 30k hp tanks surfing the zerg all day long :smile:

Exactly. In all honesty it seems to me like ZOS’s combat testing is based on whiney zerglings. Digressing, I logged in yesterday and my first action was to take some random res like bm farm or something. Within about 5 seconds of flipping it, the biggest AD zergling pvdoor guild (no joke like 15 of them for me) shows up and chases me around the tower popping untold northern storms, banners, storms and meteors whilst a few of them stand outside and spam timestop. I mean ffs is this really the gameplay we all want? How can this be allowed to exist but a highly skilled raid cannot?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »

Exactly. In all honesty it seems to me like ZOS’s combat testing is based on whiney zerglings. Digressing, I logged in yesterday and my first action was to take some random res like bm farm or something. Within about 5 seconds of flipping it, the biggest AD zergling pvdoor guild (no joke like 15 of them for me) shows up and chases me around the tower popping untold northern storms, banners, storms and meteors whilst a few of them stand outside and spam timestop. I mean ffs is this really the gameplay we all want? How can this be allowed to exist but a highly skilled raid cannot?

It's a fair point, we're going to be going out of our way to overcome the loss of RMs, should be fine. Just makes us have to raise our game again.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ''Highly Skilled Raids'' need their own Campaign - so they can fight Each Other, not the general clueless populace.
    There is nothing skilled about steamrolling over an un-grouped opposition who is woefully short of any of the set buffs, skill specific roles or voice communication that ball-zergs employ.

This isn't a lets bash ball-zergs post at all. I just genuinely believe that shooting fish in a barrel is a pretty crappy way to play, and would consider it much more courageous if guilds would fight GvG.
    I play in Cyrodiil most nights, and no matter how many people scream and try to convince us that guilds do fight each other - It just isn't true, except ofc if you count a second enemy guild piggybacking into an open keep to add even more lag to an already horrible situation.

They need to reduce maximum group sizes to 12, like in PVE. The overall population of Cyrodiil has been lowered numerous times, so why the hell are group sizes still the same? One guild should absolutely not make up like 25% of a factions population, that is just dumb.

I would LOVE a new Guild v Guild campaign that requires a minimum of 8 players to enter. That would be some great PVP, not squashing a few newbies who stumbled into the wrong resource tower with 10 different ultimates.
    Just my 2p :)

• visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is very exciting B)

Not sure how much I like this change. On the pro-side, the unsnare ability of Rapid Maneuver was definitely OP and needed to be nerfed. But the overall removal of snare immunity seems too heavy handed a change, I would have prefered a cooldown to prevent permarefreshing by rapidbots.

Also not sure how the 15% damage reduction from behind will play out. In openland scenarios, intelligent players turn around and face their enemy while retreating under heavy fire, so the damage reduction is useless. In keeps, a forward-backward-moving group with rapidbot would essentially get a 15% damage reduction for behind while attacking, which is pretty much the opposite of what ZOS intends with this change.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    ''Highly Skilled Raids'' need their own Campaign - so they can fight Each Other, not the general clueless populace.
    There is nothing skilled about steamrolling over an un-grouped opposition who is woefully short of any of the set buffs, skill specific roles or voice communication that ball-zergs employ.

This isn't a lets bash ball-zergs post at all. I just genuinely believe that shooting fish in a barrel is a pretty crappy way to play, and would consider it much more courageous if guilds would fight GvG.
    I play in Cyrodiil most nights, and no matter how many people scream and try to convince us that guilds do fight each other - It just isn't true, except ofc if you count a second enemy guild piggybacking into an open keep to add even more lag to an already horrible situation.

They need to reduce maximum group sizes to 12, like in PVE. The overall population of Cyrodiil has been lowered numerous times, so why the hell are group sizes still the same? One guild should absolutely not make up like 25% of a factions population, that is just dumb.

I would LOVE a new Guild v Guild campaign that requires a minimum of 8 players to enter. That would be some great PVP, not squashing a few newbies who stumbled into the wrong resource tower with 10 different ultimates.
    Just my 2p :)

That's not a bad idea. On the whole we love meeting other guilds and will go searching for them for a fight and a chance at testing ourselves against them. If not, we'll happily kill loads of ejits who wish to throw themselves against us... :smiling_imp:

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure you're the dude in ad ball zergs who always streaks 5+ times to the nearest keep door when everyone else starts to drop like flies but ofc you're a solo player fighting the huge dc and ep zergs on low pop AD lmfao

No. That's me. I gimp like a pro.
    Edited by Aldul on January 28, 2019 8:52PM
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love how purple farmers are not even pretending to fight each other anymore, but regularly stand right next to each other waiting for victims.

Of course there are plenty of ... not smart AD still entertaining them.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pEw pEw cant wait to snipe you guys pew pew pew
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    Love how purple farmers are not even pretending to fight each other anymore, but regularly stand right next to each other waiting for victims.

Of course there are plenty of ... not smart AD still entertaining them.

But you cant blame them then, when they have enough AD to farm.

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed some non-constructive and unnecessary comments from this thread. Please ensure that the discussion remains civil. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post