The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vivec EU-PC

• Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why taking brindle if EP?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rake wrote: »

What else is there to do during a night cap?
    PC EU
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, good win EP.

Blood for the Pact!!!
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭

Night Cap with all alliances at locked population \o/ Better than AD's Morning Cap with no pop
    Edited by RamiroCruzo on March 14, 2019 1:01PM
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Night Cap with all alliances at locked population \o/ Better than AD's Morning Cap with no pop

I wish that the campaign could be won as a result of more skillful gameplay rather than who has the most online players in the late night or early morning etc.
    Any kind of a population advantage, like high population of EP VS low population of AD/DC in late night/early morning can tip the scales in favor of the alliance with the highest population.
    Underdog bonuses should be improved so other alliances may have better chance against the alliance with the highest population, especially the "Population Underdog".
    Edited by Universe on March 15, 2019 3:46PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A number of players including a number of guildleaders of pvp guilds did propose a campaign tick dependent on the population online, thus less points when the population is low, I think it was 2 years ago. The only response from zos was to let the underpopulation kick in faster. Zos approach is instead to do cosmetic changes like destroyable milegates and with Elsweyr super weapons.
    Edited by LarsS on March 15, 2019 4:00PM
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious why "known" players don't log in for ep chars and hold scroll/drop to lava in current night cap?
    Or you wanted just to change one cappers for another?
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just curious why "known" players don't log in for ep chars and hold scroll/drop to lava in current night cap?
    Or you wanted just to change one cappers for another?

While it's a bit funny, it is not really nice and may result in account suspension if reported with evidence(if the rumors are true, never done this myself).

I hope ZOS will do something to minimize or cancel the effects of the PVDoor guilds on the Campaign scoring.
    It is a bit ridiculous when an emperor and his large group siege the different AD keeps while I'm the only one inside.
    In the end the Emperor himself has to go upstairs to help some of his group mates because they can't kill me on their own :D
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    I hope ZOS will do something to minimize or cancel the effects of the PVDoor guilds on the Campaign scoring.
    It is a bit ridiculous when an emperor and his large group siege the different AD keeps while I'm the only one inside.
    In the end the Emperor himself has to go upstairs to help some of his group mates because they can't kill me on their own :D

What time are you playing at, that there isn't an AD Emp?
    AD cap the map at 5am while it's totally empty and nobody to defend, and usually have emp right up until prime time.
    I can only presume you play at 1-2am EU time when EP cap the whole map in a similar way?
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »

AD cap the map at 5am while it's totally empty and nobody to defend, and usually have emp right up until prime time.
    I can only presume you play at 1-2am EU time when EP cap the whole map in a similar way?

I don't play when AD do this.
    All alliances seem to cap the map through PVDoor on one or more points during the day.
    Though EP are the best in doing this during the current & last campaigns.
    Edited by Universe on March 22, 2019 3:35PM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol so what? Do you understand we want devs do something with this effect?
    Entered at night to Vivec - all is red 18/18, 6/6 scrolls, entered then to Sotha - all blues, 15/18, all scrolls.
    A couple of months before, go to Sotha any night - all red gg wp. But you always compain about AD yes..Is this some sort of bad joke?

But my point again is that "known" players came to troll with scrolls only when AD do this, but they never come when other factions do same. So gg, keep going. Your hate about AD is fun, because if they will stop morning cap, what do you expect then? Other still do this and someone will do it , instead of AD.
    Until devs will do something with that, but it's unreal seems. They still can't do any improvements with performance.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Entered at night to Vivec - all is red 18/18, 6/6 scrolls, entered then to Sotha - all blues, 15/18, all scrolls.
    A couple of months before, go to Sotha any night - all red gg wp. But you always compain about AD yes..Is this some sort of bad joke?

But my point again is that "known" players came to troll with scrolls only when AD do this, but they never come when other factions do same. So gg, keep going. Your hate about AD is fun, because if they will stop morning cap, what do you expect then? Other still do this and someone will do it , instead of AD.
    Until devs will do something with that, but it's unreal seems. They still can't do any improvements with performance.

As a officiall scrolltroller, my EP magblade is parked in imperial city near the bank so I can port there and farm telvar when IC is red.

It's the reason I havent been doing my scrolltroll job this month, I have 3 magblades on diffrent factions parked in IC :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, Not a joke, AD do it every night, i wouldn't expect the AD PVDoor tadrs to stop anything
    they think they are PVPng, let them enjoy their pvdoor reality

As for the rest of your post I don't understand any of that , sorry
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say try making a PVDoor a bad thing, would be a good idea.
    but you all love pvdoor so much
    Edited by dtsharples on March 23, 2019 10:38AM
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    As a officiall scrolltroller, my EP magblade is parked in imperial city near the bank so I can port there and farm telvar when IC is red.

It's the reason I havent been doing my scrolltroll job this month, I have 3 magblades on diffrent factions parked in IC :trollface:
    Ok. But we're waiting :)
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, Not a joke, AD do it every night, i wouldn't expect the AD PVDoor tadrs to stop anything
    they think they are PVPng, let them enjoy their pvdoor reality

As for the rest of your post I don't understand any of that , sorry
    Let's try easy question. Tell me server (NA/EU) and campagin, where there is not pvdoor group which affects score?
    I even saw everyday pvdoor in Kyne campagin.
    Edited by ruikkarikun on March 23, 2019 6:05AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There absolutely is a group that PVDoor on EU Vivec whilst it's practically empty, it's EP from 1-2am, and then AD from 5am.
    Don't justify one group doing it just because another does.

I wish ZOS would implement something to make those pvdoor tards 'efforts' entirely null and void, but I have so little faith in ZOS - and PVP especially now - that it's never going to happen.

Whilst we still have PVDoor guilds like Biz, who take pride in fighting NPCs over other players, there can be no real competition in Cyrodiil. It's sad how the actions of one person have adversely affected a game in such a large way.

The game prefers to reward casuals in off-peak times than trying to create a competitive campaign.
    And before you start on 'duh some people play from Asia' or 'we work shifts' I know, I get it. But your time in game shouldn't mean substantially more - and be rewarded greater - than those of people playing when the map is actually full.
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been proposed many times to weight the campaign tick with the onlinepop at the moment of the tick, in this way all have the same influence on the campaign results.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    DC seem to come Sotha, go duel or bed after midnight in Vivec, maybe you need a guild or a lead or something.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD is now #1 alliance on the Campaign's scoring after managing to surpass EP's points.
    EP was leading the entire campaign, so this outcome was unexpected.
    Current scores:
    AD: 51,542
    EP: 50,637
    DC: 42,275

*Though the campaign is not over yet, it can still change.
    4 days, 10 hours and 15 minutes left.
  • Montimer94
    Montimer94
    ✭✭✭
    DC seem to come Sotha, go duel or bed after midnight in Vivec, maybe you need a guild or a lead or something.

Well I think atm there are just two big blue guilds raiding regularly (TDA and Hungry Wolves), and some LFGs. Would be nice to have more organized guild-raids to be a bit more competitive...
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD have like Saras and Boss playing the campaign. UF and Wipe inc etc.farming at Ales-bleak-chal doesnt count. All DC guilds though going South zerging all the way to the gate. Same with EP, joining forces, wabba except noxious who goes bleakers
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    It has been proposed many times to weight the campaign tick with the onlinepop at the moment of the tick, in this way all have the same influence on the campaign results.

Its the most sensible way to deal with it, but ever since launch, ZOS refuses to publish the real player numbers. Weighting ticks by online players would make it easy to do a backward calculation and they will never allow that. Maybe even with good reasons, because most ppl would simply log off again when they enter Cyrodiil, realize that they are one of 5 players online in their alliance and are facing 50 ADs morningcapping.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

Its the most sensible way to deal with it, but ever since launch, ZOS refuses to publish the real player numbers. Weighting ticks by online players would make it easy to do a backward calculation and they will never allow that. Maybe even with good reasons, because most ppl would simply log off again when they enter Cyrodiil, realize that they are one of 5 players online in their alliance and are facing 50 ADs morningcapping.

Did they not try the low-pop bonus which never ever worked properly? Was a joke in the end.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD WIN FOREVER !
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD WIN FOREVER !

BIG BOSS? IS IT YOU?
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not mine but I thought it was funny...
    ad.png
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, logging in of a morning to an all yellow map and watching 20 AD chasing down single players never gets old.

No, wait...

Yes it does.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, logging in of a morning to an all yellow map and watching 20 AD chasing down single players never gets old.

No, wait...

Yes it does.

Where you shouting, 'chase me, chase me'?
    e9d776c6535b1a10560a6bf53eea918a09c87bdbb8f55435dc199e6ac75b01bc.jpg
    Edited by Nermy on April 10, 2019 8:07AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, wait...

Yes it does.

I guess they have to do something after pvdooring all keeps and taking all resources. Nothing else to do than to chase that one person for that sweet 50ap.
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208