The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »

Alliance war is 24/7, you should know that [/b]

The problem is not alliance war being 24/7, the problem is all the losers piling on the same side so they can cap the map with zero opposition.

Yeah youre not wrong on that, ive seen many EP+DC PVDooring at morning just for the free AP.
    The rest, wait for low pop bonus to proc and go back to their faction and pvdoor-back attempt.

Its just a circle, yet its AD's fault lol
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    So I login during primetime for 3-4 hours everyday. Following are some general things happening in Vivec DC faction side:
    1. Push Roe to dethrone the morning cap emp.
    2. Push Alessia and Bloodmayne to take back the blue scrolls which AD took during their heroic morningcap
    3. Reply to some hate whispers from some enemies about how we are faction stacking at the yellow keeps and how we(DC) are noobs (because ofc we have 6 scroll bonus plus emp bonus)
    4. Take Chalman because we don't want to be disturbed by EP while we are focusing AD and Chalman gives some buffer
    5.Take Chalman because Chalmania
    6. If Chalman is red, defend(or lose) Bleakers and Dragonclaw
    7. Take Roe right about the time EP takes Alessia and dethrone after sieging roe for 30 minutes
    8. Fight at Chalman mg or ales farm with EP and make friends with them
    9. Take Sejanus while home keep are burning coz reasons
    10. Log out so that AD can morning cap in peace!

Edit:
    11. If AD lose emp and retake Roe, run at full steam to Roe farm to donate AP.

Alliance war is 24/7, stated by Gina @ 2014 when DC was whining for AD nightcaps.

But now DC nightcaps and when AD wakes up in the morning and DC has all scrolls i guess its fine ?
    But if AD plays during morning that DC nightcapers sleep its not fine?

Get out of cyrodiil, only play when special snowflakes have their 4-5 destroball zerg guilds active.

After all do not complain about server pop imbalance because i what i see when im online in morning is: DC logs out, waits patiently for Low Pop bonus proc...When it procs, 20-30 DC plus another 20-30 EP zerg AD at the same time to get back their keeps or...To take double AP ticks.

PS
    The last faction on PC-EU Vivec that has the right to speak about hatewhispers is DC.
    I have many screenshots that i collect as trophies...

Apologies if my post hurt your sentiments. This is what happens at DC side. Now coming to all the dissent I received as a result of my post.
    So when was the last time DC night capped/ morning capped? On Sunday we made emp and took our scrolls back after AD had morning capped. Yes some DC do login to farm points during low pop. But do you really see us holding the whole map during that time or right after that? Sure you could credit that to superior AD players. But some part of it is also because AD are pop locked during day while blues don't get to 3 bars until late evening (talking about GMT + 5:30 here) and are pop locked just before prime time(EP pop lock happens even later). And when 20-30 DC or EP "zerg" AD, you generally have pop locked faction to defend the keeps. Or does it become too difficult as soon as opposition arrives?
    Also, I'm not a "wannabe smart guy" like you state. Atleast I don't need your judgement on that.
    My point here is, while DC players are not saints, you need to get off that high horse of yours too. The /w and zone chats in game are toxic enough, we can here at the very least pretend that we are civil. :)
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Ruikkarikun, the community has tried, and pleaded with those on your faction who cap the map each morning without fail, to give a little more thought to how they are destroying Cyrodiil for everyone else, including those on AD who only play in the evenings and have nothing to do with it.
    But, as expected, because childish, entitled muppets will never listen to reason, they have continued now for close to 2 years, pushing Cyrodiil into the ridiculous state that it is in now.

Nobody is interested in the map, or the score - It means nothing at all. Most people don't even look at the score at all anymore.
    This has resulted in Cyrodiil becoming more toxic and less enjoyable for a lot of players - Many of which just upped and left the game entirely, as PVP was their main activity in ESO.
    Once everyone gives up on the Campaign, all that is left is trolling and one-up manship.
    It's a shame that the actions of a few have such wide reaching effects for so many.

Faction jumping is also a huge issue, I will agree with you on that. But, every faction does it, and every faction uses it to their advantage - none so much in fact, as your own faction.
    And, if you were any other faction, on any other Campaign I would probably feel a little pity for you. But, being that you are AD on Vivec, I feel nothing but a little smug that you too are experiencing the same kind of anger that the rest feel.

I agree its sad, I cant see the fun in pveing in a pvp. In the end though I dont blame anyone on the AD side I blame ZOS. There is ways to balance the campaigns without much efforts on the programming side, and they have been proposed for a longtme.

1. Reduce the campaign points when server has a low pop, for ex by least populated alliance/max number of an alliance.
    2. Other possibilities would be to buff the guards at pop imbalances or locking scroll gates for enemies if there is an pop imbalance.

When you run around with your zerg, plus 2-3 more zergs and you siege Blackboot or bloodmayne...
    You vs the guards, is not considered PVE right? When your faction runs with 4-5 organized destroball (as i see one is yours from signature) and you attack AD keeps guarded by pugs and soloers its pure PVP action?

After this 4-5 hours in the morning AD has to face both DC and EP at the same time, you have a nice safe point of view. I suggest you to log in AD side after morning cap and get a reality check.

Of course DC and EP push on AD after the morning cap you have emp and all scrolls. I dont think its fun for the rest of AD no one comming later likes it regardless of alliance, thats why I among others, have begged ZOS to change the campaign rules.

When AD has nothing but BB and BM, and DC is sieging with 3 zergs BB, while EP siege BM... Yes its because 15 hours ago AD morning capped right? While your faction and EP nightcap pvdoor+allscrolls is "OK". I respectfully separate DC from EP even when i see same people nightzerging on alts and mains EP+DC.

As about morning cap, there is equal activity of DC and AD while i would not say the same for EP, DC tends to log out and wait the low pop bonus. Im not following the AD zerglord to his warden+rayles siege/defend's but i sure follow the DC zerglord and wipe most of the times her smallscale alone OR make her life hard while she tries to pvdoor something empty.

Do i have to remind you during zerg event what was going on inside cyrodiil? You forgot EP+DC max man mode splitting the map in 2 and farming AD ONLY just because they know there is no organized destroball zerg in AD side?

AD has the majority of stacked new(bad) players, while EP+DC have alot of GOOD players these good players in their smallscales+zergs only care to farm 300CP dudes and dudettes who think they can wipe a zerg of 10+ earthgores.

If your faction and EP cares only about farming and only in smallscale + zerg mode plus if you guys main another campain do not complain why you loose all campains, youre inefficient in AvA and youre delusional if you think you can win 2 30day campains with 5-6 zergs you have.

So you think that 2 pug groups(sometimes just 1) which are probably 15 men each are a zerg when they are going deep into the enemy territory to a well defended keep to retrieve there scroll?
    Also, AD get double focused because they sit on 130+ points whole day unopposed and other factions would want them to lose a lot of points when the pop is finally balanced. As you said, its AvAvA. Too bad that AD come as the second A in that most of the times.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruikkarikun, the community has tried, and pleaded with those on your faction who cap the map each morning without fail, to give a little more thought to how they are destroying Cyrodiil for everyone else, including those on AD who only play in the evenings and have nothing to do with it.
    But, as expected, because childish, entitled muppets will never listen to reason, they have continued now for close to 2 years, pushing Cyrodiil into the ridiculous state that it is in now.

Nobody is interested in the map, or the score - It means nothing at all. Most people don't even look at the score at all anymore.
    This has resulted in Cyrodiil becoming more toxic and less enjoyable for a lot of players - Many of which just upped and left the game entirely, as PVP was their main activity in ESO.
    Once everyone gives up on the Campaign, all that is left is trolling and one-up manship.
    It's a shame that the actions of a few have such wide reaching effects for so many.

Faction jumping is also a huge issue, I will agree with you on that. But, every faction does it, and every faction uses it to their advantage - none so much in fact, as your own faction.
    And, if you were any other faction, on any other Campaign I would probably feel a little pity for you. But, being that you are AD on Vivec, I feel nothing but a little smug that you too are experiencing the same kind of anger that the rest feel.

I agree its sad, I cant see the fun in pveing in a pvp. In the end though I dont blame anyone on the AD side I blame ZOS. There is ways to balance the campaigns without much efforts on the programming side, and they have been proposed for a longtme.

1. Reduce the campaign points when server has a low pop, for ex by least populated alliance/max number of an alliance.
    2. Other possibilities would be to buff the guards at pop imbalances or locking scroll gates for enemies if there is an pop imbalance.

When you run around with your zerg, plus 2-3 more zergs and you siege Blackboot or bloodmayne...
    You vs the guards, is not considered PVE right? When your faction runs with 4-5 organized destroball (as i see one is yours from signature) and you attack AD keeps guarded by pugs and soloers its pure PVP action?

After this 4-5 hours in the morning AD has to face both DC and EP at the same time, you have a nice safe point of view. I suggest you to log in AD side after morning cap and get a reality check.

Of course DC and EP push on AD after the morning cap you have emp and all scrolls. I dont think its fun for the rest of AD no one comming later likes it regardless of alliance, thats why I among others, have begged ZOS to change the campaign rules.

When AD has nothing but BB and BM, and DC is sieging with 3 zergs BB, while EP siege BM... Yes its because 15 hours ago AD morning capped right? While your faction and EP nightcap pvdoor+allscrolls is "OK". I respectfully separate DC from EP even when i see same people nightzerging on alts and mains EP+DC.

As about morning cap, there is equal activity of DC and AD while i would not say the same for EP, DC tends to log out and wait the low pop bonus. Im not following the AD zerglord to his warden+rayles siege/defend's but i sure follow the DC zerglord and wipe most of the times her smallscale alone OR make her life hard while she tries to pvdoor something empty.

Do i have to remind you during zerg event what was going on inside cyrodiil? You forgot EP+DC max man mode splitting the map in 2 and farming AD ONLY just because they know there is no organized destroball zerg in AD side?

AD has the majority of stacked new(bad) players, while EP+DC have alot of GOOD players these good players in their smallscales+zergs only care to farm 300CP dudes and dudettes who think they can wipe a zerg of 10+ earthgores.

If your faction and EP cares only about farming and only in smallscale + zerg mode plus if you guys main another campain do not complain why you loose all campains, youre inefficient in AvA and youre delusional if you think you can win 2 30day campains with 5-6 zergs you have.

So you think that 2 pug groups(sometimes just 1) which are probably 15 men each are a zerg when they are going deep into the enemy territory to a well defended keep to retrieve there scroll?
    Also, AD get double focused because they sit on 130+ points whole day unopposed and other factions would want them to lose a lot of points when the pop is finally balanced. As you said, its AvAvA. Too bad that AD come as the second A in that most of the times.

I dont know if you talk about afternoons-nights, then if you think its 2 pug groups from DC side its the time i shall laugh + your factions guilds that zerg should get mad at you.

15 men, cant siege Roe+fare+BM perfectly at the same time while they cant be repelled back from AD. Now if you think only 15 men do that, ill pass. Some believe the earth is flat right? Democracy is a right we all have, in RL or in forums.

When AD sits 130pts, the blue gank logs in during low pop bonus and get even 200pts p/h. The main problem with you DC guys is since you focus to win YOUR home campain, how you think you can manage to win 2 campains? You think youre that good or you like dreaming?

When AD is pop locked its spread all across the map while DC is probably in 2 or max 3 places. Dont you realize that when AD is pop locked and you siege a keep of the poplocked faction and its only defended by 5 while you non pop locked are 30?

AD is alone vs EP+DC mains and alts. As about vivec with a few exceptions AD is always the first A while your faction is always the last A and depended from EP.

While DC is clearly a 'toxic pro player faction', without having any DC+EP alts i have many DC friends and some EP friends. I have nothing vs enemy factions, whoever ingame is nice to me im usually 5 times nicer to him. But the problem in all MMO games ive played is the forum whiners and i usually tend to have a fun-chat with them :wink:
  • angeleda
    angeleda
    ✭✭✭✭

The problem is not alliance war being 24/7, the problem is all the losers piling on the same side so they can cap the map with zero opposition.

The guy you're talking to is part of the morningcap... A scroll carrier in an empty map and he still calls DC a "zerg alliance" because there are "guild raids" while AD just have "LFG" groups therefore they are not zergy alliance XD hahahahaha

PS. He is a magsorc in CP too, 'nough said :D

• Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭

I dont know if you talk about afternoons-nights, then if you think its 2 pug groups from DC side its the time i shall laugh + your factions guilds that zerg should get mad at you.

15 men, cant siege Roe+fare+BM perfectly at the same time while they cant be repelled back from AD. Now if you think only 15 men do that, ill pass. Some believe the earth is flat right? Democracy is a right we all have, in RL or in forums.

When AD sits 130pts, the blue gank logs in during low pop bonus and get even 200pts p/h. The main problem with you DC guys is since you focus to win YOUR home campain, how you think you can manage to win 2 campains? You think youre that good or you like dreaming?

When AD is pop locked its spread all across the map while DC is probably in 2 or max 3 places. Dont you realize that when AD is pop locked and you siege a keep of the poplocked faction and its only defended by 5 while you non pop locked are 30?

AD is alone vs EP+DC mains and alts. As about vivec with a few exceptions AD is always the first A while your faction is always the last A and depended from EP.

While DC is clearly a 'toxic pro player faction', without having any DC+EP alts i have many DC friends and some EP friends. I have nothing vs enemy factions, whoever ingame is nice to me im usually 5 times nicer to him. But the problem in all MMO games ive played is the forum whiners and i usually tend to have a fun-chat with them :wink:

There is a difference between zerging BM and sieging Roe+Fare+BM at the same time. Decide which one you have issue with? Because I replied to first one and you started with second. Looks like you're getting too worked up and losing context while having your fun-chat with this "toxic pro player faction" member. I'll save you the trouble and call myself "toxic pro forum whiner" too.

If we need to get our scroll from BM and AD are faction stacking there, we definitely need to siege other keeps or take fare so that we can turn your attention somewhere. That is quite different from zerging. And thank you for allowing that by hiding all the AD players at base or keeping them stacked in some keep because the way you put it, there is almost no opposition.

And please, kindly spare me the ***. When AD is pop locked and have proper opposition(not 2 bars of EP and DC), they are turtled up at Roe or Alessia to defend emp. And DC goes to 2-3 keeps because thats where the objective is. Do you expect us to go troll Arrius lumbermill when we are losing points and our scrolls are with AD? It's as if all that morning capping has you feeling entitled to not having an opposition.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

f7FdEdG.jpg
    btw. "24/7".... more like 24/7/365... and on Vivec it would be like what... 2 - 3 years by now ?! ;)
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 10, 2018 10:23AM
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a difference between zerging BM and sieging Roe+Fare+BM at the same time. Decide which one you have issue with? Because I replied to first one and you started with second. Looks like you're getting too worked up and losing context while having your fun-chat with this "toxic pro player faction" member. I'll save you the trouble and call myself "toxic pro forum whiner" too.

If we need to get our scroll from BM and AD are faction stacking there, we definitely need to siege other keeps or take fare so that we can turn your attention somewhere. That is quite different from zerging. And thank you for allowing that by hiding all the AD players at base or keeping them stacked in some keep because the way you put it, there is almost no opposition.

And please, kindly spare me the ***. When AD is pop locked and have proper opposition(not 2 bars of EP and DC), they are turtled up at Roe or Alessia to defend emp. And DC goes to 2-3 keeps because thats where the objective is. Do you expect us to go troll Arrius lumbermill when we are losing points and our scrolls are with AD? It's as if all that morning capping has you feeling entitled to not having an opposition.

I have absolutely 0 problems when DC siege any keeps, the answer was a counter to your claiming of 25 ppl i call zerg. Well those 25ppl LFG according to you, cant siege 3 keeps in perfect timing. Its common sense, wont be a problem if you use it sometimes ^^

If you care about Points on Vivec, main vivec and not the pve campain you main. If all DC main vivec you might win it, for once lol

You have a map, you open it occasionally therefore you should know that DC+EP attacking both AD at the same time is not because AD holds your scroll, its typical zergs from EP+DC that dont want to face zergs but just randoms. You do know AD has 0 organized zergs right? Thats why you both focus AD side. AGAIN not that i have a problem with this, but according to previous posts YOUR faction seems to have the problem, not AD
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC been nightcapping for a long time. Noone whines about it because AD takes the map back in the mornings. AD gets all the hate though since most players never see the effects of the DC nightcap when they log in during the afternoon/evening.
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    Enslaved wrote: »
    Lol, poor AD being pushed by EP and DC, only for taking all scrolls and having emperorship taken when there were 1-3 ppl on the map by 20+ ppl zerg

Ad is only morning caping for two years, why do you punish them

Punish? How exactly do they do punish ad?
    By logging out in morning during AD zerglord parade and waiting for low+bonus to proc while they cry on forums?

Alliance war is 24/7, you should know that, now if you dont, ask some anchient old ex-swat members of your guild that used to zerg the map @2014(me along them) to confirm you it is so OR ask the EP glorious zerg that made all map red during the zerg-event to confirm you again how it works.

AD has the vast majority of bad players and non organized zergs, only zergs with bowtards spamming light attacks.
    Instead of forum proudly forum whining since @2014, log in the morning and prevent them.

Unless you think that we should lock out cyrodiil when special snowflakes take their beauty nap :smiley:

Yeah, special snowflakes that go to work or to school. Imagine that

I dont think those special snowflakes that nightcap until 5am(GMT+2) go to work or school...Or they never sleep and just play all night long+work/school afterwards?

Use common sense please.

Common sense is used. AD morningcaps 30 day EU PC CP campaing since I know of ESO. If you are one of these who do so, I envy you since you either have no need for job or you have rich sponsor so u have time to play every single morning while others go to work or school.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Unless you think that we should lock out cyrodiil when special snowflakes take their beauty nap :smiley:

You mean go to work, on in my case, go to sleep for work?
    Edited by usmcjdking on September 10, 2018 2:06PM
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fail to see any point in this discussion, instead lets discuss how the Campaign mechnisms can be changed to make the campaigns more balanced.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

You mean go to work, on in my case, go to sleep for work?

Nice, and in my case as a contractor i am i could probably be not loggin during mornings for 2-3 months while now i can since no contracts avail at the time being. Plus i usually play at 150ms+, despite ESO being laggy my internet is slow too, during mornings i have the amazing privilege to play at 100ms.. Am i to be blamed for this?

But truly besides the faction hate or whatever rolls us out of topic i would agree with @LarsS here as he politely try to keep balance and peace.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Most of these have played/mained AD for ages.

Not talking about the handfew of relogging leechers.

Should they change faction when they want to play for AD because EP/DC are not online?
    Should they not play at all during the time when they can/want?

That argument is BS. There is not alot of winning team joiners stacking on AD but most in the morningshift are AD to the core :smiley:

If AD was vastly more popular faction in the game overall you would have a point.
    But for some statistically impossible reason, the vast majority of non-primetime players just happen to play AD, and only in vivec?

That's BS and you know it. They piled on the morning capping side for easy campaign wins. Of course they have played AD for ages - AD has been morning capping for ages.

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    @Nicko_Lps the situation you are describing is non existent you are talking BS. Never happened. Did I used to main AD yes, and what? I literally moved faction to play solo and get decent fights during the day when I play some.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Most of these have played/mained AD for ages.

Not talking about the handfew of relogging leechers.

Should they change faction when they want to play for AD because EP/DC are not online?
    Should they not play at all during the time when they can/want?

That argument is BS. There is not alot of winning team joiners stacking on AD but most in the morningshift are AD to the core :smiley:

If AD was vastly more popular faction in the game overall you would have a point.
    But for some statistically impossible reason, the vast majority of non-primetime players just happen to play AD, and only in vivec?

That's BS and you know it. They piled on the morning capping side for easy campaign wins. Of course they have played AD for ages - AD has been morning capping for ages.

It's not BS as I remember them always playing AD. Atleast the guild that plays during the early hours.

Only reason AD can cap the map is becasue there is simply not enough EP/DC online and nothing organized. Blue like to hide until they lowpop bonus shows up then they suddenly appear and go on resource runs with 10 players for free 3000 ap/resource.

But yet again I hear only QQ instead of possible solutions (which doesnt involve AD mains being forced to change faction because DC/EP don't have enough players online)

Also quite some AD play both during morning and primetime. =)
    Edited by Master_Kas on September 10, 2018 8:04PM
    EU | PC
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not BS as I remember them always playing AD. Atleast the guild that plays during the early hours.

AD has been capping empty maps during the early hours for years now.
    Of course you remember them always playing AD.
    Only reason AD can cap the map is becasue there is simply not enough EP/DC online

Gee, who would have thought. When all the available players pile on the AD side, there is simply not enough EP/DC!

/rollseyes

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leave the Aldmeri Doorminion alone. You should be happy they even performed for you
  • kadeer
    kadeer
    Soul Shriven
    i login as AD vivec at 5am and wearing no gear take over the entire map, easy way to make AP. theres alot of regulars who are always pvping at that time if u take note of their names. i get a smooth 60fps and 60ms latency, its awesome.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you think Vivec is bad, this is Sotha Sil this morning...
    y01OKmw.jpg

Over the past few days I've taken my 6 EP adventurers onto Sotha Sil, just enough for each of them to get the trans geode and the bucket of jewellery. And what things I saw! Such shenanigans. People glitching in and out walls and under the stairs. Full-on proctards like I've never seen before. One guy hit me with a light attack which proc'd damage health poison, sloads and vipers sting, and then Valkyn Soria as the cherry on top. Such skillz they have. When a blob appeared no one on the red side had the first clue what to do about it. Next time some No_CP people come on the forums making out they are some kind of morally superior higher life form I shall just laugh.

How happy I am that I usually play here on Vivec.
    PC EU
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    all factions have good, bad (people who like to think theyre good) and badd players..im perfect so im obviously the best player NA/EU/in your heart

i think its nice that cyrodil is active 24/7, when it gets super laggy you need to focus on alternatives, dont you want that master angler achievement ? with AD flipping the whole map you can port anywhere its great!! also you can get those blasted 4 skyshards for that low level BG sload-machine from the DC and EP gates

EP only zergs because they need to secure alessia bridge because of some nasty rumours that you cant cross that bridge unless youre an argonian (ive heard of 38 people whove race-changed to lizards because they cant seem to run across the bridge in a straight line)

also if none of the above interests you, theres always the option to roam around cyrodil collecting harvesting mats, I know of some DC guilds that exclusively farm rough ruby ash nodes to craft more clever alchemist bows..i think thats pretty neat

EDIT: Changed something, but I wont say what because i like to be mysterious
    Edited by Thlepse on September 11, 2018 2:34PM
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD playing the victim card now? Typical day in Vivec EU....not even 7 AM today and....the map is balanced. Everyone knows that AD is zerging the map in the morning. Why even bother to play real pvp during that time, eh? And there is a reason why you wont find any of them morning cappers in Battlegrounds too. Because there you have to fight for real and not with a 20 man group behind you ;-)
    EU-mornings.png
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    MAX DEF MODE ON !
    KILL ALL SPARE NONE !
    STRIKE HARD STRIKE FAST !
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE !
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    WeyounTM wrote: »
    AD playing the victim card now? Typical day in Vivec EU....not even 7 AM today and....the map is balanced. Everyone knows that AD is zerging the map in the morning. Why even bother to play real pvp during that time, eh? And there is a reason why you wont find any of them morning cappers in Battlegrounds too. Because there you have to fight for real and not with a 20 man group behind you ;-)
    EU-mornings.png

Looking at campaign timer on your screenshot, I logged out about 4 hours before this. Map was balanced, no night capping was going on, and DC were actually pushed (over half our faction was getting wrecked at Ales by reds, no shame in admitting that here, rest were running around defending Bruma and Brindle resources).
    Going by some players posting here , this must mean that in those 4 hours, DC and EP zerged AD, took their scrolls. And so this morning cap is an act of retribution. Sounds fair. :)
    Edited by Eclipse0990 on September 12, 2018 8:16AM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed baiting and flaming comments. This is a reminder that comments need to adhere to our forum rules. If this thread cannot remain civil in its conversation, we will close it. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA Vivec has all 3 factions within 100 points of eachother.

PCEU Vivec has been non-competitive for 2 years.
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've removed baiting and flaming comments. This is a reminder that comments need to adhere to our forum rules. If this thread cannot remain civil in its conversation, we will close it. Thank you for your understanding.

Aww damn! Now I need to wait to reclaim the 1000th post again! :(
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »

Aww damn! Now I need to wait to reclaim the 1000th post again! :(

Haha! There'll be competition for it now (unlike the AD morning cap)..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    PCNA Vivec has all 3 factions within 100 points of eachother.

PCEU Vivec has been non-competitive for 2 years.

Because EP+DC main other campaigns, they appear only on Vivec to farm.
    Main vivec, have a strong presence as faction during the whole day and not when zergs log in and the campaign will be more balanced.

Now if you think that we will lock the campaign until zergs+special snowflakes that whine instead of actually doing something, i think youre asking for too much.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

AD has been capping empty maps during the early hours for years now.
    Of course you remember them always playing AD.
    Only reason AD can cap the map is becasue there is simply not enough EP/DC online

Gee, who would have thought. When all the available players pile on the AD side, there is simply not enough EP/DC!

/rollseyes

By piling on AD you mean the rerolling leechers ?

Otherwise it's not piling up on AD when they always did play AD.

Keep rolling your eyes :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on September 12, 2018 3:02PM
    EU | PC