The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vivec EU-PC

• visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_MikaS wrote: »
    We have recently removed some non-constructive and unnecessary comments from this thread. Please ensure that the discussion remains civil. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey! You also removed the lovely comment about a famous PVDoor-guild nicknamed 'Bis zum letzten NPC'.
    I had such a good laugh when I saw that! o:)

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Told you AD would win once I came back
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD MUST BE DESTROYED AT ALL COST !
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD morning Cap in full swing

94YcSYC.jpg
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭
    AD morning Cap in full swing

94YcSYC.jpg

Sometimes i think in this game are more morningcappers than normal players . Interesting PvDoor action here.
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know map was red at 2 am
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... Oh that is 2am!! lol!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD doesnt start until around 5am :)
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

Cry what?

Doesn't make sense... :/

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    AD doesnt start until around 5am :)

So when I go to sleep lol
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forum PvP isn't what it used to be.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum PvP isn't what it used to be.

Yeah, all the good forum PvPers left the game or got banned...
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should unban everyone from the forum to make this thread interesting again.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum was better than the game.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the forum.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least there is no lag on the forums... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every time I think about coming back to the game to jump into pvp and see that they still haven't fixed anything about the lag issues in years make me really sad for you lot, how the hell do you put up with it.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I think about coming back to the game to jump into pvp and see that they still haven't fixed anything about the lag issues in years make me really sad for you lot, how the hell do you put up with it.

It's actually been really good this week for some reason.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, seems to have improved even in big fights.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Might have something to do with the lack of people. I took a break 6 months ago or so, and back then there was constantly an 80+ queue to get in. Since coming back I can queue right into Vivec no issues. Don't get me wrong, there are still some large numbers, but nowhere near what it once was.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ROSA!!

Yes it's true. ESO offers some awesome PvP options but they are all broken or empty and it's very sad.

- Cyrodiil is either laggy or empty
    - IC is empty
    - Battlegrounds take way to long to queue. imbalance against premades and to many bugs when friends don't get in

I sometimes ask myself why I still have hope after all those years. It's clear that someone high up doesn't care at all about the PvP aspect of the game. The team responsible is for sure very dedicated, all the bg maps etc. look great and is good content.

Sad it doesn't work to be enjoyable at all times.
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »

ROSA!!

Yes it's true. ESO offers some awesome PvP options but they are all broken or empty and it's very sad.

- Cyrodiil is either laggy or empty
    - IC is empty
    - Battlegrounds take way to long to queue. imbalance against premades and to many bugs when friends don't get in

I sometimes ask myself why I still have hope after all those years. It's clear that someone high up doesn't care at all about the PvP aspect of the game. The team responsible is for sure very dedicated, all the bg maps etc. look great and is good content.

Sad it doesn't work to be enjoyable at all times.

*waves to Marc*

*sits and waits quietly for Camelot unchained* It's a shame about eso because it had so much potential in the pvp department but it just seems they just gave up trying to fix it and expected people to be happy with the product.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Might have something to do with the lack of people. I took a break 6 months ago or so, and back then there was constantly an 80+ queue to get in. Since coming back I can queue right into Vivec no issues. Don't get me wrong, there are still some large numbers, but nowhere near what it once was.

Pop lock on all 3 factions is still pop lock though. However, yesterday some of the lag was back but it's expected on weekends.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Nobody likes to get 1shot by siege :(
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »
    Nermy wrote: »

Nobody likes to get 1shot by siege :(

I was referring to the lag - siege should be fixed now anyway.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I remember correctly, ZOS mentioned in ESO Live that in quarter 3 and later this year we will start to see major improvements in game performance, less lag and other issues in PVP.
    Though they said it will get better many times over the years, so it's near impossible to believe they can actually improve the performance significantly.

My today's PVP experience was extremely high lag and it was nearly unplayable.
    I understand it's worse in weekends but it was ridiculous.
    There are still some performance issues in weekdays, but less than it used to be, even when the population is locked.
    So it's not all bad, some improvements, but not enough, not by a long shot.
    Edit: Here is the reference to the "performance improvements" from ESO Live "The Elder Scrolls Online - Season of the Dragon Post-Show":(watch minutes 26:35-28:01):

"....6-8 months, so it is going to take some time..."
    Edited by Universe on March 9, 2019 11:55PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    *raises a mug of Mead to drink entire barrel* This one is for the Pact and its victory
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *raises a mug of Mead to drink entire barrel* This one is for the Pact and its victory

Congratulations :)

No matter what alliance you're, AD/EP/DC, I wish you all crash/lag free campaign :)
    In the last hour my game crashed 7 times and there is extremely high latency, but one can still dream of a better future B)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • RamiroCruzo
    RamiroCruzo
    ✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »

Congratulations :)

No matter what alliance you're, AD/EP/DC, I wish you all crash/lag free campaign :)
    In the last hour my game crashed 7 times and there is extremely high latency, but one can still dream of a better future B)

Gracias :3 In last hour, we were being chased by DC parade \o/ Mew ran out of claws to count how many guilds were trying to stop us from taking Brindle
    Having a light side... And a Dark side... Is what makes life interesting...
    High as Nord and Proud as Dark Elf
    Blood for the Pact