The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Warden Feedback Thread

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »
    My wishes for this class:

Change Screaming Cliff Racer into Screaming Ice Wraith and change to frost damage.

Change Deep Fissure to use Frost Spiders instead of Shalks and also do frost damage.

Change Cutting Dive to do poison damage.

I am really happy with my Stam Warden in general post Murkmire though I would love to see some more Ice Damage available to my Magicka Warden.

SREAMING ICE WRAITH!?REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nope, all we get is a Screeming
    pg-8-nightingale-rex.jpg?w968

I cant tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I do kinda scream alot for warden.

🤣😂🤣😂

I am kinda frightened.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feral Guardian: Decreased the damage done by the bear summoned from this ability and its morphs by approximately 30%.
    Developer Comment:

Spoiler

We want Wardens to have more options with which Ultimate they select. Previously, if you didn’t use the Feral Guardian Ultimate, your damage was lower than other classes. We have redistributed power from this skill into the Advanced Species passive so all abilities will deal more damage, including a different Ultimate if desired. Net DPS when using the Feral Guardian should be about the same, and DPS will go up if you were using a non-bear ultimate.

I must say, magdens certainly don't feel in line with other classes right now especially in terms of damage. I feel do like it's worse than before the Murkmire update though. @ZOS_GinaBruno

According to Liko's comparison parse MagDen is at 57k DPS which is match with a couple other classes and behind the top classes which are at 63k DPS. This does still require a Balance build to do, but it does seem like as far as PvE meta DPS this patch was actually a push toward balance.
    I would suggest watching and seeing if this will help.
    https://youtu.be/CD0Qn2edBIA

Do you know what sets he was running?
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably Zaan's, Master Architect and Siroria, I haven't seen the video in a while, but I think that's what he had on
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arctic Wind
    That skill is too expensive. Similar skill for NB (dark cloak) heals more for shorter time and it is cheaper.

Frozen Gate
    Portals should arm immediately like the fire rune. With the fast pace of the game they are too clumsy.

Scorch
    This skill should hit the closest target with 100% of the damage and the other targets with 30%
    Or
    Make the damage over time
    Or
    Make the delay to 6 seconds

There is no other AoE burst skill (no ultimate) in the game.
    Because I can!
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feral Guardian: Decreased the damage done by the bear summoned from this ability and its morphs by approximately 30%.
    Developer Comment:

Spoiler

We want Wardens to have more options with which Ultimate they select. Previously, if you didn’t use the Feral Guardian Ultimate, your damage was lower than other classes. We have redistributed power from this skill into the Advanced Species passive so all abilities will deal more damage, including a different Ultimate if desired. Net DPS when using the Feral Guardian should be about the same, and DPS will go up if you were using a non-bear ultimate.

I must say, magdens certainly don't feel in line with other classes right now especially in terms of damage. I feel do like it's worse than before the Murkmire update though. @ZOS_GinaBruno

According to Liko's comparison parse MagDen is at 57k DPS which is match with a couple other classes and behind the top classes which are at 63k DPS. This does still require a Balance build to do, but it does seem like as far as PvE meta DPS this patch was actually a push toward balance.

Zaan, Siroria and Spell Strategist
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division

PLEASE BRING UP A REVERT TO ARTIC BLAST. Make the heal 2 people thing constant and put the stun on the other morph PLEASE

This was one of the most interesting ability in the game ZOS. PLEASEbring this up to get changed this back. Allowed for very niche but fun useful builds in PvP and allowed a tank to contribute a little damage in PvE, But more importantly it was ICE damage. That would proc chilled. Now there is less abilities to use that can cause chilled. WHICH IS A WARDEN STAPLE IT IS A PASSIVE!

You're totally cool with how Artic Blast is on Live?

It was best before Murkmire it had uses for tanks and PvP healthdens. As it is now, it's just a bad expensive slow moving no damage stun. Not worth using by anyone. While a stun back would be great make the other morph base and put the stun there and make it a better Stun if needed, or put that stun elsewhere all together. That is all.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Developer Comment:

Spoiler

Soira, Spell Strategist and Zaan (its at the end of the video)
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Arctic Wind
    That skill is too expensive. Similar skill for NB (dark cloak) heals more for shorter time and it is cheaper.
    This skill should be 20% upfront and 2% HoT, or my choice, 15% upfront and 3% HoT
    Frozen Gate
    Portals should arm immediately like the fire rune. With the fast pace of the game they are too clumsy.
    Truth, its useless in PvP against someone running
    Scorch
    This skill should hit the closest target with 100% of the damage and the other targets with 30%
    Holy :rage: no, Don't touch this skill
    Or
    This would kill PvP Warden which has nothing going for it but burst and Ball Group Peram/Spin-to-Win
    Or
    So you want to either, nerf this skill by 50% or make the Burst Combo insane

Nerfing something because its unquie, is the worst excuse possible. Yes its AoE burst, its counter is a 3 second warning. (No other skill in the game takes 3 seconds to take effect
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arctic Wind
    This skill should be 20% upfront and 2% HoT, or my choice, 15% upfront and 3% HoT
    Frozen Gate
    Scorch
    Or
    This would kill PvP Warden which has nothing going for it but burst and Ball Group Peram/Spin-to-Win
    Or

Nerfing something because its unquie, is the worst excuse possible. Yes its AoE burst, its counter is a 3 second warning. (No other skill in the game takes 3 seconds to take effect

Lets be clear, Scorch is over performing in PvP.
    It is not the only skill that takes 3 seconds to do something. Curse, Backlash, even deep breath.

If the skill hits 100% the first target wardens will keep their burst, right?

And the last update devs reduced the cost, i guess they are preparing us to for the damage reduction that is coming.
    Because I can!
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division

PLEASE BRING UP A REVERT TO ARTIC BLAST. Make the heal 2 people thing constant and put the stun on the other morph PLEASE

This was one of the most interesting ability in the game ZOS. PLEASEbring this up to get changed this back. Allowed for very niche but fun useful builds in PvP and allowed a tank to contribute a little damage in PvE, But more importantly it was ICE damage. That would proc chilled. Now there is less abilities to use that can cause chilled. WHICH IS A WARDEN STAPLE IT IS A PASSIVE!

You're totally cool with how Artic Blast is on Live?

It was best before Murkmire it had uses for tanks and PvP healthdens. As it is now, it's just a bad expensive slow moving no damage stun. Not worth using by anyone. While a stun back would be great make the other morph base and put the stun there and make it a better Stun if needed, or put that stun elsewhere all together. That is all.

Not sure if this is what you meant but;
    - Old Arctic Blast - base Morph
    - Polar Wind - Health scaling Heal and AoE DoT, Now also heals an Alley.
    - New Arctic Blast - coverts to a Max Mag/Spell Damage scale DoT which is applied instantly and heals for a % of damage done. After damaging the enemy 4 times it will Stun for 1.5sec. Converts like Impaling Shards, Stuns just like PermaFrost. Combo is Blast, Fissure, skill, Stun+Burst+skill, Counter is 4 sec to purge/prepare. (note the stun happens at 4 seconds but the skill is still 10 seconds)
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arctic Wind
    Frozen Gate
    Scorch
    Or
    Or

It is not the only skill that takes 3 seconds to do something. Curse, Backlash, even deep breath.

And the last update devs reduced the cost, i guess they are preparing us to for the damage reduction that is coming.

I disagree. Both morphs are highly telegraphed and directional covering an area comparable to wall of elements. Maybe Sub Assault can appear overperforming but only because it is syngerizing too well with the generic DB + Spin2win drops. We could argue here that even Sub Assault is no problem if DB and/or Spin2win wouldn't perform so well. Those Sub Assaults kill nothing when not paired with DB et al. I have never heard anyone complain about the magicka morph of Scorch, simply because it can't be comboed as well.

You say there is no other burst skill in the game that is aoe? Lets look at Spin2win, it is not only instant and spammable but also hitting way harder on top scaling, additionally it is not as restrictive targeting wise and can proc enchants...

I don't believe you identify with warden, you sound more like someone who likes to complain after dieing.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arctic Wind
    Frozen Gate
    Scorch
    Or
    Or

I disagree. Both morphs are highly telegraphed and directional covering an area comparable to wall of elements. Maybe Sub Assault can appear overperforming but only because it is syngerizing too well with the generic DB + Spin2win drops. We could argue here that even Sub Assault is no problem if DB and/or Spin2win wouldn't perform so well. Those Sub Assaults kill nothing when not paired with DB et al. I have never heard anyone complain about the magicka morph of Scorch, simply because it can't be comboed as well.

You say there is no other burst skill in the game that is aoe? Lets look at Spin2win, it is not only instant and spammable but also hitting way harder on top scaling, additionally it is not as restrictive targeting wise and can proc enchants...

I don't believe you identify with warden, you sound more like someone who likes to complain after dieing.

Agree, Shalk's are not over performing. Without a Stun you wont kill anyone with half a skill. Stun is the only thing that makes it work. Warden when not in a ball group, is just like NB. They have a burst cap, with little pressure. If you survive the burst once, you will survive it every time.
    That being said. ZoS screwed up when they buffed Advanced Species. That buff should have been on Piercing Cold.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- Curse - Applied instantly, delayed damage
    - Backlash - Applied instantly, instantly healing, delayed damage
    - Deep Breath - Damages instantly, stuns instantly, delayed second damage
    - Shalks - Cast..... nothing..... maybe damage, if you are still aimed right after 3 seconds
    See the difference?
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyway, i love the class and i have stamina orc and magicka argonian. I just gave my honest oppinion.
    Because I can!
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, i love the class and i have stamina orc and magicka argonian. I just gave my honest oppinion.

That's awesome.

I just don't get where you are coming from, it's not even only spin2win outperforming Scorch. If we focus on dmg done (you only mentioned "burst" as a reason = dmg) per 3s (to get a comparable baseline) even the last ticks of Hurricane would probably be very close to the output of Scorch, or a single Shrouded Daggers cast, both of them requiring no aim, no setup.
    Pretty sure triple casting Shrouded Daggers would be massively more damage than Scorch, even if theres more targets to hit than 3 (which is very rare in "normal" PvP situations) and they dont even need to be lined up.

Would be interested to hear what situations you are referring to that make you believe that it is "clear" that the skill is overperforming.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless Magicka warden gets a full offensive rework, no nerfs to Deep Fissure please... If the projectile speeds and secondary effects of the Animal Companion skills are buffed, all the useless not good enough for tanks not good enough for dps Winters Embrace morphs are made into viable dps tools, and a new class burst mechanism is introduced, then a Deep Fissure nerf would be fine... Until then, I would ask that you please stopping asking for nerfs to the absolute worst subclass in the game
    Edited by _Ahala_ on November 13, 2018 7:58PM
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's awesome.

I just don't get where you are coming from, it's not even only spin2win outperforming Scorch. If we focus on dmg done (you only mentioned "burst" as a reason = dmg) per 3s (to get a comparable baseline) even the last ticks of Hurricane would probably be very close to the output of Scorch, or a single Shrouded Daggers cast, both of them requiring no aim, no setup.
    Pretty sure triple casting Shrouded Daggers would be massively more damage than Scorch, even if theres more targets to hit than 3 (which is very rare in "normal" PvP situations) and they dont even need to be lined up.

Would be interested to hear what situations you are referring to that make you believe that it is "clear" that the skill is overperforming.

Are you serious? Shrouded daggers first require aiming. Second burst comes from overlaying damage not from getting damage by spaming skills. The last tick from Huricane could be strong but you have to wait 14 seconds.

As I said that was my opinion. I like the skill, I use it and I know it is strong.
    Because I can!
  • RiskyBiz
    RiskyBiz
    Going to test the new artic blast some more but just saying I am going to miss the minor maim
    PC NA
    GOD OF PIE
    HIRCINE'S CHOSEN ONE (CURRENTLY MAKING WEREWOLF GREAT)
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RiskyBiz wrote: »
    Going to test the new artic blast some more but just saying I am going to miss the minor maim

Ive was testing it out recently on a DPS Build and i noticed in pve it draws aggro on skill activation not on impact. The skill can be animation cancelled but still does not feel fluid to use, and i agree that the maim was good, and that the lack of any damage is missed with this skill.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LeHarrt91 wrote: »
    RiskyBiz wrote: »

Ive was testing it out recently on a DPS Build and i noticed in pve it draws aggro on skill activation not on impact. The skill can be animation cancelled but still does not feel fluid to use, and i agree that the maim was good, and that the lack of any damage is missed with this skill.

We need the aoe damage field back either on Expancive Frost Cloak or the Arctic Wind LINE itself with the Arctic Wind Master Plan.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • MooseKnuckles88
    MooseKnuckles88
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've used Artic Blast a few times in battlegrounds and have mixed results with it. Putting a stun on a target while you're self healing usually means you're likely more on the defensive side than an offensive side. So the stun is kinda useless unless someone is close enough to make use of it. On the flip side of things, I've used Artic Blast to escape a few times. For the most part though, Artic Blast and its stun it provides is out of place and shouldn't go together IMO
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having started to play stamina warden there's a really minor QoL change I'd love to see, which would be changing the duration of lotus to 24s.

For the times you use it instead of potions, you'd typically be looking to use once every other rotation. While the netch lasts 24s and fits in with this nicely, lotus is just a little bit short. Even if casting 10 abilities per rotation, light attack weaving /lag makes that run for around 11s, so you lose 10% or so on lotus uptime for crit and heals. Bringing it into line with the netch duration doesn't feel like it would be overpowered but would make a more comfortable fit.
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altyrann wrote: »
    Having started to play stamina warden there's a really minor QoL change I'd love to see, which would be changing the duration of lotus to 24s.

For the times you use it instead of potions, you'd typically be looking to use once every other rotation. While the netch lasts 24s and fits in with this nicely, lotus is just a little bit short. Even if casting 10 abilities per rotation, light attack weaving /lag makes that run for around 11s, so you lose 10% or so on lotus uptime for crit and heals. Bringing it into line with the netch duration doesn't feel like it would be overpowered but would make a more comfortable fit.

Actually several skills that need adjusted.
    Lotus - 24sec
    Falcon - 12sec
    Swarm - 12sec (also make Infection scale 10% more damage every 2 second, and Growing affect an addition enemy every 2sec)

I don't know why they didn't completely run with the fact that Warden works on multiples of 3sec. It would also be really nice if Unstable Wall got about a 10% buff, since its 6sec. Because its still smaller area and cost more to use it wouldn't replace Blockade, but it would make it actually maybe worth something in a Warden rotation rather than the floating rotation that is currently in use.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give deep fissure its stun back. Class-available stuns are garbage. Destructive reach stun is meh. Those are more or less the best options.

Speed up bird travel time to match other projectiles.

Speed up fetcherflies travel time. Make one morph increase damage over time like venomous claw. The other should spread to another player every other tick or something. The current double cast mechanic is underwhelming.

Otherwise, does the snare reduction passive still stack additively with sets like ranger’s gait or the grace passive? It certainly used to, but I’ve heard it was stealth nerfed.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Give deep fissure its stun back. Class-available stuns are garbage. Destructive reach stun is meh. Those are more or less the best options.

Speed up bird travel time to match other projectiles.

Speed up fetcherflies travel time. Make one morph increase damage over time like venomous claw. The other should spread to another player every other tick or something. The current double cast mechanic is underwhelming.

Otherwise, does the snare reduction passive still stack additively with sets like ranger’s gait or the grace passive? It certainly used to, but I’ve heard it was stealth nerfed.

Sadly, there is no way ZoS will give Fissures Stun back

Infection - Increases in damage by 10% every 2 second over the duration. Starts the first tick. Starts with first tick is 100% of current, 2nd &3rd are 110% and so on. Only the last tick is actually 150%. Over 20 seconds this is equal to current DPS of 1 100% cast and 1 150% cast.
    Growing - Spreads to one new enemy every 2 seconds. Starts the first 1st (just like above) and spreads to the 6th enemy on the last tick.

Speed it up or slow it back down. In PvP the previous speed adjustment was actually a nerf.

Snares, I dont know. Other than my Heavy Armor StamDen actually feels worse then before even though I only had the Warden Passive. Maybe its just FM nerf, but I really only cast it when rooted and when reapplying all (3) 20+ second buffs
    Edited by Maura_Neysa on November 30, 2018 6:34PM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Bear nerf def hurt: even with the Advanced Species increase the Bear is doing a lot less damage than before, whereas in PvP it is noticably harder to execute someone with it. 30% was too severe a nerf

Perhaps ZOS could increase the damage of the Magicka morph seperately, or increase the HP % threshold for execute damage instead. A small damage boost to Winter's Revenge (10% ?) wouldn't hurt either. And ofc the Fetcherflies rework...

Speaking of Fetcherflies: a not-so-serious idea that I had regarding the Growing Swarm morph was to change the damage type to Ice Damage and have the DoT spread upon a Chilled proc.

Healer-wise, the Warden is doing excellent. The changes to Maturation and War Horn definitely helped in giving the class a place in PvE groups.

Arctic Blast... I kinda like this skill on an Ice Staff or a S&B setup where I don't have access to a Clench that stuns (also not a vampire so yeah: low on options). However, the change was incredibly lazy, like they just copy/pasted a stun on this skill. If ZOS is keen on keeping this skill as a stun, then they're def gonna have to work on improving Blast
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    The Bear nerf def hurt: even with the Advanced Species increase the Bear is doing a lot less damage than before, whereas in PvP it is noticably harder to execute someone with it. 30% was too severe a nerf

Perhaps ZOS could increase the damage of the Magicka morph seperately, or increase the HP % threshold for execute damage instead. A small damage boost to Winter's Revenge (10% ?) wouldn't hurt either. And ofc the Fetcherflies rework...

Speaking of Fetcherflies: a not-so-serious idea that I had regarding the Growing Swarm morph was to change the damage type to Ice Damage and have the DoT spread upon a Chilled proc.

Healer-wise, the Warden is doing excellent. The changes to Maturation and War Horn definitely helped in giving the class a place in PvE groups.

Arctic Blast... I kinda like this skill on an Ice Staff or a S&B setup where I don't have access to a Clench that stuns (also not a vampire so yeah: low on options). However, the change was incredibly lazy, like they just copy/pasted a stun on this skill. If ZOS is keen on keeping this skill as a stun, then they're def gonna have to work on improving Blast

Bear nerf was plain stupid. just remember the Arctic Wind Master Plan. it's the best thing to do to blast. yeah, we don't have many options and it is your only one as a non vampire ice mage although accel drain worked like a charm, @Dottzgaming did a livestream 2 days ago where he used accelerating drain. and it was amazing for him(src: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342031589).

But if you're still insisting, then frost reach is a still a better skill. it might not be a hard counter but its still decent with a frost DoT proccing winterborn and its initial damage with vDSA staff is nothing to laugh at. hell, it even costs 1 point less of magicka. blast in its current state is just useless *** unless you're a pvp tank. heal is poxy unless your health is like 40k.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on December 1, 2018 12:31PM
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As has been discussed on the Warden Discord.
    Arctic Blast is bugged and not calculating healing done and taken % properly, also the stun is not reflectable.

Frozen Gate is being reflected by Dk wings and affecting the caster.

PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arctic Blast is bugged and not calculating healing done and taken % properly, also the stun is not reflectable.

bork game amirite?
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is frozen gate reflectable? Also...there's a warden discord? How do i get access?
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC