Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Quests and Consequences

• MartyVendetta27
    Runhent wrote: »
    Quest: Nothing Left to Waste
    Zone: Obsidian Gorge, Deshaan
    Options: 1) Give the trinkets to Kotholl.
    2) Tell Kotholl to return the trinkets to merchants' families and ask them for his back pay.
    aQVZHvPb7X.bmp
    Results:
    1) Give the trinkets to Kotholl - ???

2) Tell Kotholl to return the trinkets to merchants' families and ask them for his back pay - after a few hard words Kotholl will agree. Reward:
    xY7Ylm7PuO.bmp

i just gave the trinkets to Kotholl, was rewarded with 96 gold and Merchant Guardian's Pauldrons
    You can't see me. You can't see me. Neither can he. No one can see me.
  • MartyVendetta27
    Quest: Carving Cuttle
    Zone: Deepcrag Den, Deshaan
    Options: It seems that the choice will appear if you talk with strange Dunmers sitting in the upper level of Deepcrag Den - after taking the quest. They told you about real aid of Orona. So, the choice: agree with Orona and give her collected cuttle (That makes a certain amount of sense.) or tell her return this cuttle to Boril (I think you should give it to Boril instead of selling it.)
    Q135oYqoGB.bmp
    Results:
    Agree with Orona and give her collected cuttle: ???

Tell her return this cuttle to Boril: she won't be happy, but agree and pay you some gold:

EPFXjVrmVk.bmp

I just let her keep the cuttle, she gave me 109 gold, that's it.
  • MartyVendetta27
    EDITED TO UPDATE
    Atarax wrote: »
    Quest: The Soldier's Alibi
    Zone: Deshaan
    Options:
    1. Give book
    2. Refuse to lie
    Results:
    1. The sergeant sounds incredulous but accepts the answer, while Sarvyn thanks you and promises not forget it.
    2. The sergeant praises you for being honest, while Sarvyn tells you he hops you fall into a pit of guar dung.

Rewards: 107 g, Redoran Bludgeoner

Quest: What Lies Beneath
    Zone: Deshaan
    Options:
    1. Let retainer live
    2. Kill retainer
    Results:
    1. I haven't seen any ramification yet, Captain Valic takes over and promotes Ragna.
    2. ????
  • MartyVendetta27
    Atarax wrote: »
    Quest: Strength Of the Father
    Zone: Shadowfens
    Options:
    1. Make Xthari Elixir for Mozgosh
    2. Make Seriweed Elixir
    Results:
    1. Cures her, but leaves her weak. She says that the others were right and she was not worth saving. She stays and hopes she'll be strong enough to leave again someday.
    2. Cures her and ???

Quest: A Life of Privilege
    Options:
    Talking to Suriel
    1. You're wrong, I don't work with slavers
    1.a. This should be enough to buy your freedom (give gold)
    1.b. How did you come to be a slave? -> 1.a or 2.b
    2. You admitted to stealing, I'm not sure I can't trust you.
    2.a. Calm Down. Tell me how you became a slave. 1.a or 2.b
    2.b. This is between the two of you, leave me out of this.

Talking to Aldyna
    3. Here, have a look at what she stole.
    3.a. You're just going to take her and leave? --> 3.b and 4.b.
    3.b. This is none of my business. Here, take you're things. I'll be on my way
    4. I don't work with slavers.
    4.a. You're just going to take her and leave? --> 3.b and 4.b.
    4.b. [Intimidate] Take your trinkets. Suriel stays.
    Turns out she was sold into slavery at 15. It also turns out that Aldyna claims her family has fallen on hard times and "what you see here is everything I own."

Results:
    1.a. Suriel gives the gold and items to Aldyna to buy her freedom, then runs off. Aldyna has a pity party but rewards the player anyway.
    2.b. ???

3.b. ???
    4.b. Aldyna reluctantly agrees, but threatens Suriel if she ever sees her again. Suriel is grateful and rewards the player, then talks about stowing away to escape.

giving Mozgosh the Seriweed elixir is the better option. she says "i feel strong again, fully healed. Where's my father? I must go to him." you tell her he's dead, she gives you 233 gold and Chieftain's Greaves

• Furius
    Furius
    Soul Shriven
    Hello guys, I chose to save the docks in the Crossroads but when I return to Fort Zeren the majority of the people are all alive and their dialogue is as I have chosen to save the fort. Anyone has experienced this bug? Anyway to fix it?
    Edited by Furius on July 13, 2015 10:27PM
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atheus wrote: »
    At the end of the quest, I learned that after I left her there the hungry people in the barricade killed her for meat. I was handed her remains as a giant bag of meat.
    Navhkrin wrote: »
    That bag has infinite uses and when eaten it makes your character show an unique animation, At first i regretted too but bag is such vanity item im now happy :pensive:

May have been mentioned, but saving the girl (i.e telling her it's dangerous etc.) will grant you a big 'ol bag of meat as well. Not sure why she has it, where she got it from, or if she knows what it is...but she gives it to you when you meet her on the bridge to complete the quest.
  • JJSerrault
    I made wrong choice to let Sela stay inside the camp and get her killed in the quest "A Family Divided". I hope Zenimax will give option to redo quests of our choice. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount of money to be able to redo quests. My mistake kinda bugged me. Poor Sela... :'(
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Furius wrote: »
    Hello guys, I chose to save the docks in the Crossroads but when I return to Fort Zeren the majority of the people are all alive and their dialogue is as I have chosen to save the fort. Anyone has experienced this bug? Anyway to fix it?

You lucky bassid. Normally, when you complete the crossroads quest, there are no living people in the location that you left to fend for itself.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Furius
    Furius
    Soul Shriven
    Furius wrote: »

You lucky bassid. Normally, when you complete the crossroads quest, there are no living people in the location that you left to fend for itself.

I'm beginning to think that my character is the true Dragonborn and shouted himself out of time to save both places simultaneously.
  • Sumevala
    Sumevala
    ✭✭
    Kiralya wrote: »
    Quest: The Dagger's Edge
    Zone: Glenumbra, The Shrieking Scar
    Options:
    - Tell Glvin to Finish the Job (and get paid)
    - Tell Gelvin to confront Lord Diel

If you decide rat out Bumnog and tell Gelvin the truth about the gems...
    ...he decides to keep them anyway because they can't very well give them back to Diel (who is now dead). The Daggers stay together, and your quest reward is the same (i.e. 228 gold and Dagger's Combat Stompers).
  • Atarax
    Atarax
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all (and thanks for quoting me on some of the quests above),

Just want to mention that there is a much more detailed thread for all zones that has a front page that consolidates everything, and is updated regularly, located here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/125726/spoilers-quest-choices-full-list-all-factions/p1

We're at 7 pages there.

It would be helpful if you all posted there instead of here so we can keep it all in one place. I'm going through and updating that thread with all of your contributions here. Thanks for all of your efforts.
    50 Bosmer Nightblade
    50 Breton Sorcerer
    50 Dunmer Dragonknight
    50 Imperial Templar
    50 Khajit Nightblade
    50 Imperial Dragonknight
    50 Altmer Sorcerer
    50 Argonian Templar

Discussions of Interest:
    Class Balance in 1.6
    Quest Choices
    Request to Reinstate Night's Silence and Dark Stalker stacking
  • Shrinkwrap
    Shrinkwrap
    ✭✭✭
    So after choosing to help Capt. Rana, she says after the invading general dies that she'll meet me up on the dock. Haven't seen her since. I'm wondering if that's the way it's supposed to be if you help her instead of the fort? I say the lady sitting with her two dead sons but not much devastation at the fort.
  • Asalezand_Wilddragon
    Asalezand_Wilddragon
    Soul Shriven
    Quest: Nothing Left to Waste
    Zone: Obsidian Gorge, Deshaan
    Options: 1) Give the trinkets to Kotholl.
    2) Tell Kotholl to return the trinkets to merchants' families and ask them for his back pay.
    aQVZHvPb7X.bmp
    Results:
    1) Give the trinkets to Kotholl - ???

2) Tell Kotholl to return the trinkets to merchants' families and ask them for his back pay - after a few hard words Kotholl will agree. Reward:
    xY7Ylm7PuO.bmp

If you take the first response, he says I don't know what to say and thank you. You get merchant guardians pauldron and some gold. Might effect something later on, not sure.
  • SilverAnna
    SilverAnna
    Soul Shriven
    Quest: Strength Of the Father
    Options:
    1. Make Xthari Elixir for Mozgosh
    2. Make Seriweed Elixir
    Spoiler
    Results:
    1. Cures her, but leaves her weak. She says that the others were right and she was not worth saving. She stays and hopes she'll be strong enough to leave again someday.
    2. Cures her and makes her strong. She says she feels better and stronger, she plans to go and take over leadership.
    SilverAnna
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I greatly enjoyed doing this quest, even though it came with some moral challenges. In the end, as a hero, I wanted to save as many innocents as possible. And I couldn't choose not to save Rexus's owners. So I choose to save The Fort.
    Edited by Sylianwe on March 26, 2023 10:56PM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹