Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Updates for Update 18

• Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now on Vivec PS4 NA you've got AD with 3 bars and DC/EP each with 1 bar. This is when a large player population imbalance buff should kick in to keep the score close regardless if AD takes most of the map. A fix for the imbalanced scoring during off peak hours is what we needed, not more points for Scrolls.

Scrolls give an offensive and defensive buff and as someone said above could give bonus AP but they should not account for 10 points per Scroll.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Scoring system is terrible from what I can see. AD was already winning in Vivec PS4 NA by 1-2K before Summerset and now they're up 5000 points because you can just camp 2-3 Keeps with the Scrolls and get the same eval as the other Alliance that has 10+ Keeps and 30+ Resources. It makes no sense at all.

The Scoring changes needed to benefit the less populated Alliances that didn't have the numbers to compete with AD in off peak hours like early in the morning. Instead it works entirely in their favor because even when DC or EP take the whole map there's not enough scoring advantage to catch up when behind.

PvP has literally become Elder Scrolls Online because Scrolls are all the matter.

i'm gonna hold off on cyrodiil (ps4/na) until the "feezing" issue gets addressed in Tuesday's patch...

but, I've seen some weird 100 plus alliance eval scores...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    There has been no improvements at all, they only makes it worse to play pvp, wallbugs are back, lagg is worse, cant get out of combat before after 5 to 10 min even when going to homebase. doors u cant use. when siege open walls or doors people cant go inside says 0.1% left and when u have taken the keep and repaired other people still can would through them.

ZOS promiss time after time they will fix stuff but ends up worse than ever. not even one single small patch have they put out without screw things up. and for the servers they use? not even a librerian would use it for the books. bethestda should be in shame and hope zenimaxstudio never ever makes a elder scroll game again.
    Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between the new Sloads set + Major Defile, the worse lag and freezing we've ever had on the game, and this new scoring system that now has AD with 8,000 points ahead of DC in Vivec with still 17 days to go Cyrodiil is barely playable now except if you want to just sit in a lvl 5 keep and farm AP from the defensive bonus.
    Edited by Twohothardware on June 14, 2018 4:52PM
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is aware that this new lag issue (PS4) (complete freeze in combat- not eternal load screens) is the worst ever, almost unplayable right?

I have been playing since launch, I remember the lag issue last year- please don't wait that long this time to acknowledge their is a problem.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anybody know if there was a patch this week on the ps4...

despite the frustrating and poor performance - I've been back in cyrodiil this week...

last night performance "seemed" to be a little better - but, i still froze a couple of times and needed to restart...

I thought we were getting a patch this week to fix those issues???
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    anybody know if there was a patch this week on the ps4...

despite the frustrating and poor performance - I've been back in cyrodiil this week...

last night performance "seemed" to be a little better - but, i still froze a couple of times and needed to restart...

I thought we were getting a patch this week to fix those issues???

I’m pretty sure it’ll be early next week for console. My fingers are crossed.

It’s gonna’ be a long weekend in PvP.
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you did broke the game "FUBAR" style. It's broken on so many levels now, that it's barely playable. Please deal with this, seriously. Random load screens, freezes and stutters, lag and disconnects all over. Weird 18-30k AP tics for no apparent reason whatsoever. How about me having like +400k AP - SOLO - for killing a little more than 100 players last night, capturing almost nothing but a few resources along the way? Returned a few bounties and that's all besides the kills.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting filthy Aussie nightcapper lag freezes in 3 man zergs it's awful atm in cyrodil ps4eu :/
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler I think you guys over did the NPCs on Kyne NoCP.
    Not only are they strong they reset too fast when you get their health down.
    When taking a resource solo they respawn faster than you can flip the flag.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RMerlin wrote: »
    So far, Update 18 has been pretty bad for PvP. Yes, the AP related changes are really great. But there are so many new bugs that PvP is highly frustrating right now (and still no fixes after over two weeks live). Namely:

- A bunch of random micro load screens in some areas of Cyrodiil (for instance, riding from Dragon to Bruma will cause two or three of these mini load screens - happens almost every time here)
    - Quickslotted items not always working reliably. Trying to use a potion in the middle of a fight will often end up with the potion not working. On one occasion, I was no longer able to use a potion at all until I relogged my game.
    - Keep walls and doors occasionally rendering as being broken, yet they are at 100% health
    - Keep walls and doors occasionally NOT being rendered at all, allowing ennemies to get in without having to destroy the wall/door
    - A couple of times, the ENTIRE town of Bruma would stop rendering, showing you in the middle of an empty plain, until you move your camera around, and the whole city magically reappears (happened to me on two occasions, but had two other players confirm experiencing the same thing as well)
    - On both of my characters, weapon-swapping while riding would randomly dismount you (since I keep Rapids on my secondary bar, it means I frequently get hit by this one). Maybe somewhat related to the recently fixed issues where poisons were triggered by things that shouldn't trigger them? That fix didn't resolve the weapon swap issue however.

Most of these issues have been confirmed by multiple players, and at this point I wonder if I should bother continuing /bug reporting them, seeing that nothing is happening... (quite frankly, I often have serious doubts about how QA processes those /bug reports, as most of the time they don't get resolved until someone starts loudly complaining about those same issues on the forums. QA's prioritizing/sorting process of /bug report needs to be reviewed IMHO).

Every single update PvP gets hit by game-affecting bugs. Who can forget the audio-related issues that took close to two months to fix?

In the future, could PvP get some proper QA done before going live? In the mean time, please look into those new issues...

Thanks.

I have literally experienced all of these issues every day in Cyrodiil on Shor since Summerset, including the fake/invisible/not-invisible/full-health/not-full-health keep gates and postern doors. Even experienced the Bruma visual glitch last night, while trying to take the central flag. The entire town disappeared and you could only see the flat, empty terrain/ground under it. That visual bug usually only happens to me when zoning into the Blackheart Haven dungeon.
    Don't forget the 15-30 minute loading screens when zoning into and out of a Cyrodiil Delve. That one is especially annoying, as well. But, gotta get that AP buff... :wink:
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on June 16, 2018 4:13PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about you do something about nightcapping so that the actual camapign isnt ruined in the first week and actually make the campaign worth winning and fighting for. The rewards for winning are a joke, I can earn more gold in 1 day grinding than we get for winning a 30 day campaign and as for the *** jewelery ....

How about we bring the Master and Asylum weapons into rewards and throw in some Monster sets etc. Or perhaps with the abysmal performance issues you might be worried that more people may actually participate in PvP for decent rewards.

Maybe this forum is right when they say ZoS doesn't care about PvP if so just let us know and we PvPers can move on and you can concentrate on PVE even more than you do now (if thats at all possible)

Edited by synnerman on June 19, 2018 10:23AM
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least the jewelry can now be used to level up jewelcrafting, so they are no longer vendor fodder. The overall rewards are still vastly underwhelming. Those 20 wall repair kits that they toss in almost feel like an insult :( "Here's a quarter for your trouble son. Now get back to the front and get killed in the name of your faction!"

30 days is too long for a campaign. With the new point system, within a week a campaign can largely be won or lost, and the rest of the campaign is just a long drag, with people switching to the winning faction so they can get the winning rewards - as underwhelming they might be, they're still better than nothing...

As an EP, I found the last PC NA Vivec campaign to be utter boredom, since we had pretty much won it after just one week, and people started switching to EP alts, meaning limited competition. Personally, I'm mostly sitting out the new campaign because of this, as well as the numerous game-breaking/frustrating issues that appeared with Summerset. Been doing a bit of Telvar farming these past two nights, will probably be looking at doing something else for a bit.

PvP is in a pretty poor shape right now. For the first time ever, even the main campaign isn't always pop locked, and all other campaigns have one one single pop bar during week nights. This is depressing.
    Edited by RMerlin on June 19, 2018 2:03PM
  • agrr70
    agrr70
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment Cyrodiil is a great big steaming pile of horse dung,disconnects,graphic bugs, insane latency and lag,to name a few,an absolute pile of crap,the mystery is what *** signs off on this as ok!?!?!,you must be on drugs.
    Do you idiots seriously believe in the abomination youre shoveling at us.
    useless.
    Smell my Cheese,
    Bowtard,feed me your tears
    PC EU Vivec
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged on for a longer session of pvp for the first time in months. I was astonished at how bad performance has become, and I was on the lower pop 7 day campaign.

-Bar swapping and skills going off 1-2 seconds later is fun. I especially don't need that heal right away.
    -CC break? Clearly optional, especially that 41m Rune Cage which for some reason bugs out and can't be broken sometimes
    -Invisible NPCs at resources.
    -You know when it's really awesome to get a load screen? In combat.

I didn't expect it to work any better, but noticeably worse? Can Cyro please get some performance love @ZOS_BrianWheeler ?
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I didn't expect it to work any better, but noticeably worse? Can Cyro please get some performance love @ZOS_BrianWheeler ?
    As @ZOS_BrianWheeler is unavailable, I shall *once again* state the official ZOS position on AvA: "lol they're still here"
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s clear that ZOS Summerset changes to campaign scoring failed; the outcome is still decided by those few who can be online when the servers are empty.
    ZOS please consider a new approach, which is easy to implement and which give all players the same influence on the outcome. My proposal requires very little coding and can be tested in an incremental patch.
    1. Reduce scroll points to one 1pnt again.
    2. Weight the campaign tick score with the number of players in the least populated alliance (or the mean of the two least populated alliances) divided by max pop for an alliance. This is a simple factor to add to the campaign points.
    Example; let’s assume that max pop for an alliance is 200 and there is only 10 DC around. This implies 10/200=0.05 to be multiplied to each alliances campaign score. So if an alliance has 100 points we get 100*0.05=5 points.
    This would still make night/morning capping interesting from an AP point of view, but the influence on the campaign would be minimal.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »
    Cryodiil is falling apart. There is no excuse ZOS can make for the pathetic game performance issues in Cyrodiil.

It's actually muuuuuuuuch better than it was last year ping wise. Frames haven't been an issue for me in 2years. Just need a good PC and you're in business. Get at least a gtx 980 and an i7 6700 and you're good to go. Also run the texture quality at medium. View distance and particles at the minimum.

Then if you want the game to not look bad, get a 2k or 4k monitor and increase your resolution to 1440p or 2160p.

To be real most of the lag issues are server based or cpu based. Your graphics card will make absolutely no improvements in ESO. but some headroom will allow you to play 4k with no fps loss, which is nice considering even 1080p looks like a joke.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »
    Cryodiil is falling apart. There is no excuse ZOS can make for the pathetic game performance issues in Cyrodiil.

It's actually muuuuuuuuch better than it was last year ping wise. Frames haven't been an issue for me in 2years. Just need a good PC and you're in business. Get at least a gtx 980 and an i7 6700 and you're good to go. Also run the texture quality at medium. View distance and particles at the minimum.

Then if you want the game to not look bad, get a 2k or 4k monitor and increase your resolution to 1440p or 2160p.

To be real most of the lag issues are server based or cpu based. Your graphics card will make absolutely no improvements in ESO. but some headroom will allow you to play 4k with no fps loss, which is nice considering even 1080p looks like a joke.

The graphic card makes a big difference under the gtx 980 benchmark.
    When I upgraded from gtx 980 to gtx 1080, I gained 10frames only.
    When I upgraded from an i7 4790k 4.2ghz to an i7 8700k 4.7ghz, I gained 40frames.
    Edited by frozywozy on July 3, 2018 12:04PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix your game, ZOS. <3
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler I think you guys over did the NPCs on Kyne NoCP.
    Not only are they strong they reset too fast when you get their health down.
    When taking a resource solo they respawn faster than you can flip the flag.

This problem is related to the fact that npcs in Cyrodiil use their own version of "Dragon Blood" or "Snipe".

When they introduced battle spirit in Cyrodiil to reduce healing done by 50% or when they introduced Minor and Major Defile, they forgot to add those changes to the skills of npcs.

As a result, npcs using Dragon Blood heal back to full and archers using the old version of Snipe add a 70% healing debuff. This has been around for years and haven't been acknowledged by any devs as far as I know.
    Edited by frozywozy on August 13, 2018 10:16PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iKcJutz.png

zysxMlQ.png

TNipaYt.png

That's it ? I was expecting more informations about the ingoing hardwork into fixing bad performances in Cyrodiil. You don't have to go into details and explain to us how your code work. You can simply generalize with terms that average people will understand to confirm that you have adjusted things that should result in better performances overall.

Seriously.
    Edited by frozywozy on August 14, 2018 9:28AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • VisagieRadyn
    VisagieRadyn
    Soul Shriven
    Happy to see a bit more changes coming to PVP. Really time to get new life into this part of the game and a favourite part of ESO for me.

Something that have been on my mind for a while as I have played the game for 4 years is that we are bound by the 3 alliances, and understand that this is a main design of the game.

I would be very interested to look into a daedric alliance and character creation expansion on the game. I think it can breath more life into the game and open up a huge amount of content and skills. The spells used by daedra while in combat made me think it would be fun to play as a deadra.

Thanks guys
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy to see a bit more changes coming to PVP. Really time to get new life into this part of the game and a favourite part of ESO for me.

Something that have been on my mind for a while as I have played the game for 4 years is that we are bound by the 3 alliances, and understand that this is a main design of the game.

I would be very interested to look into a daedric alliance and character creation expansion on the game. I think it can breath more life into the game and open up a huge amount of content and skills. The spells used by daedra while in combat made me think it would be fun to play as a deadra.

Thanks guys

Unfortunately, these changes won't change much to Cyrodiil performances. Even if players are spread out everywhere on the map, the real problem is that their hardwares and netcode cannot handle that many players connected at once on the server during the weekend at primetime.

The lag comes when alot of calculations are happening at the same time and your character brings a ton of calculations simply being connected because of the different buffs / passives applied to it.

As much as I would love a new Cyrodiil with a ton of new content, I believe that efforts to address Cyrodiil performances should be aimed toward the netcode and new infrastructures (new hardwares, new management team, coders, etc).
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_BrianWheeler just say I for one am enjoying the amount of PVP stuff thats in the patches. its great we have some focus.

Just curious where you are at with alliance lock etc. any insights / thoughts given?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Reistoph
    Reistoph
    ✭✭
    It would be nice if we can change the alliance, maybe a Token Of Alliance will grant you a request of 'Betrayal', or maybe can make it once per character. We knows that when newbie playing this game, they know nothing about factions. They think that is unimportant. But as they spent most of their time in that character, they realized that they need to go to Cyrodill for questing with their friends. They loves their character so much, spent time researching how to play effectively, and even more researching traits.

We as developer need to think about human error that has made during the choice, and need to come up with a plan to counter this problem.

This Alliance Change Token only grant you to change the alliance at the Cyrodill, but not the starting area. And using this Token, we will be labeled as 'Traitor', and that title will be seen when we go into Cyrodil.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reistoph wrote: »
    It would be nice if we can change the alliance, maybe a Token Of Alliance will grant you a request of 'Betrayal', or maybe can make it once per character. We knows that when newbie playing this game, they know nothing about factions. They think that is unimportant. But as they spent most of their time in that character, they realized that they need to go to Cyrodill for questing with their friends. They loves their character so much, spent time researching how to play effectively, and even more researching traits.

We as developer need to think about human error that has made during the choice, and need to come up with a plan to counter this problem.

This Alliance Change Token only grant you to change the alliance at the Cyrodill, but not the starting area. And using this Token, we will be labeled as 'Traitor', and that title will be seen when we go into Cyrodil.

An interesting idea. Make it a one-way trip, and replace your rank with "traitor" or something like that. Or make these worth twice as much AP when you kill them and they used to be from your faction. :)
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reistoph wrote: »

Because the accident of your birth location has any effect on which Alliance you choose to fight for? This is a pointless idea as most people who want a chance to change have no interest in the Alliance they signed up for before they ever knew anything about PvP
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler - @ZOS_GinaBruno - @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Any reason why there is no mention of Cyrodiil performances improvements in the patch notes of the last 3 DLCs ? You guys must be working on something to fix the server latency.

Would you mind to explain what has been achieved since March in that regard?
    Edited by frozywozy on October 23, 2018 8:57AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif