The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

PTS Update 20 - Feedback Thread for Dragonknights

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    Is DK an inside joke at ZoS or something? Y’all DKs have some real fortitude to keep going, if magsorcs got this treatment the streets would be full of blood and tears

It's SO much better than it used to be. But we really got a fat lot of nothing this patch in spite of DKs providing solid, balanced feedback on our pain points.

Like how they are normalizing our ability ranges... except they didn't.
    Or fixing the Engulfing/Noxious hit box problem... untouched.
    Or fixing the 0 damage Leap problem... not acknowledged.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DKs get nothing as usual. What a surprise
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Quantum_V , as stamDK, I will say - looking at the numbers above from @Onefrkncrzypope - that all I got was a nerf. Damage was nerfed, and the meager bump to cost of three skills (and savings are only going to drop compared to his numbers when cost reductions are taken into account) is less than a non-Redguard stamDK needs to sustain Crushing Weapons light attack rotation.

Well, now, maybe, I will be able to get away with nerfing myself for one damage glyph instead of two to sustain it. Much good as it does to me.
  • Toraf
    Toraf
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: ma bad I've misread the draconic passive stuff.
    Edited by Toraf on September 17, 2018 9:41PM
    PC - EU - Pact
    Toraf Lunathi - Grumpy nord dunmer (DK magicka nord dunmer CP750).
    - AR 46.
    - Achiev' 29,585.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_V , as stamDK, I will say - looking at the numbers above from @Onefrkncrzypope - that all I got was a nerf. Damage was nerfed, and the meager bump to cost of three skills (and savings are only going to drop compared to his numbers when cost reductions are taken into account) is less than a non-Redguard stamDK needs to sustain Crushing Weapons light attack rotation.

Well, now, maybe, I will be able to get away with nerfing myself for one damage glyph instead of two to sustain it. Much good as it does to me.

alright lets say that sentence better....

currently, even with the 6% buff to noxious breath, caltrops does more damage with and without puncture.
    Edited by Onefrkncrzypope on September 17, 2018 7:00PM
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't terrible as magsorc, but what the frick my dudes.

"tHiS cHaNgE wAs MaDe To HeLp StAnDaRdIzE tHe RaNgE oF aLl DK mElEe AtTaCkS."

Congrats, you did it pretty poorly because now: (unless bugged)
    Talons 6
    Whip 7 | Was 8
    Embers 7 | Was 5
    Foss 8
    Inhale 8
    Engulfing 10
    You unequalized one thing and re-equalized it to something else. Wat.

Here is a simple fix. 8m everything, whip, embers, englufing, talons, eruption, spiked armour and leap to 8m, fix engulfing's hitbox. (Give it a 0.5/1s over time that follows you and applies to whoever hits, like hurricane but conal)
    Minor nerfs to engulfing and spiked range, but fixes the majority of the DK range issues in the speed meta.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually use power lash anymore anyway? Off balance procs are rare and even when you do get off-balance, you have to be VERY good to get two free whips. With the free whip gone, thats the final nail in the power lash morph. It's molten whip from here on out.

I've been on the fence about giving up my power lash as I really love the animation of the free whip but this is it. Bye bye power lash and hello molten whip.

The Eruption change was really great to see. As a magDK, I am indifferent to the changes. They've killed off power lash (to cater to the PvP fanboys wearing their cookie monster hats sideways and sucking on their blueberry vapes and all those tears filling the lakes in Cyrodil) but given us a bit more range to play with.

I can't try them on PTS because I am a console scrub.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (to cater to the PvP fanboys wearing their cookie monster hats sideways and sucking on their blueberry vapes and all those tears filling the lakes in Cyrodil)

I needed this! You win the internet today.

Edited by The_Lex on September 17, 2018 7:06PM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to wonder why ZOS thought a 6s Hardened Armor was more important than a 10% of HP Igneous Shield.
    PC-NA Goat
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually use power lash anymore anyway? Off balance procs are rare and even when you do get off-balance, you have to be VERY good to get two free whips. With the free whip gone, thats the final nail in the power lash morph. It's molten whip from here on out.

I've been on the fence about giving up my power lash as I really love the animation of the free whip but this is it. Bye bye power lash and hello molten whip.

The Fossilize-Flame Lash combo (with free bonus Power Lash) is the standard go to combo for Mag DKs in PVP.

The range reduction and cost increase for Power Lash are very bitter pills for PVP Mag DKs to swallow, not to mention the stun removal which is essentially a castor oil chaser for that bitter pill.
  • venomsky
    venomsky
    ✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Hey all!

I'll be focused on taking a lot of feedback from this thread. Personally, I think most of the changes were in the right direction, but weren't changed fully or correctly.

As far as stamDK goes, it's good to see them starting to take small steps towards the right directions. A couple of changes to passives oriented towards stamDKs are welcome and a good indicator that ZoS is working on creating a more complete poisons synergy gameplay for stamDKs. I do feel changes were underwhelming though, few passives and the net evolution of the class isn't enough, still a decent way from giving stamDKs what they really need.

As far as mDK goes, things went both ways. Good change to burning embers range increase, nice changes regarding ash cloud for PvE DDs and healers. Removing powerlash stun is actually significant buff to mDKs, but quickly counteracted by adding a cost to the skill. MDKs are arguably the only class that runs Equilibrium for competitive sustained DPS in PvE and PvP sustain can be very tricky post battleroar nerf. I don't really understand the reasoning for this change as the only argument provided by ZoS was a sketchy magsorc comparison. Both classes behave and play very differently, using that as argumentation to implement a change like that isn't justified.

Our next meeting with ZoS is schedueled for Tuesday next week, lets do our best to test things on PTS before attacking/praising them. Please keep the feedback coming so that we can still promote more and better changes.

Thanks everyone!

because we need reduce cost on poison skills? like it was main issue for sustaining stamdks?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Talons 6
    Whip 7 | Was 8
    Embers 7 | Was 5
    Foss 8
    Inhale 8
    Engulfing 10

Here is a simple fix. 8m everything, whip, embers, englufing, talons, eruption, spiked armour and leap to 8m, fix engulfing's hitbox. (Give it a 0.5/1s over time that follows you and applies to whoever hits, like hurricane but conal)
    Minor nerfs to engulfing and spiked range, but fixes the majority of the DK range issues in the speed meta.

Hey now, using your brain when it comes to DK changes is not allowed! :P

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here it is. (This will outline Magicka DK, mostly in a PVE pov. Besidess the shield cast time which is ridiculous, and the whip range nerf / cost increase, there isn't too much happening for pvp. )

First of all, as many have stated, playing a magdk has gotten progressively worse and more and more ostracized in COMPETITIVE PVE content. For a while we were completely out dps'ed by stamina. Then we were also not wanted because of "stealing off balance." Throughout that time, melee were slowly put on sideline in favor for ranged, aka magsorc and magblade. Now go look at any leaderboard cloudrest run and ask what they are running. If you don't want to look, let me spoil it for you, all magblades. Even the healers are sorcs to provide liquid lightning synergy for the tank. On a skeleton, self buffed, running my own drain, my best parse was 49.9k. That should be enough to be somewhat viable in trials. Well, its not. My skills are not ranged. Sure, I could go the ele weapon route or Force pulse route instead of whip but what about burning embers and engulfing flames? No. That's fine, I made it work with whip considering I still had harness to shield myself while standing in the danger zone so to speak. Meanwhile, incoming force pulses by my head from everyone else standing at range and relative safety. So this brings us in to another example of how magdk inadvertently gets the short end of the stick on these whole "combat balance changes" across multiple classes. One second shield cast time. Lets imagine going to cast a shield while the mantikora rears up. oops, that was bad timing. How about Rakkat doing his slam. Cursed. See the picture? Don't get me wrong, I think cast time is terrible for any class, but again, just showing why it hurts the magdk in melee range.
    So let's continute....WHIP. The last thing we need is to be pigeon holed constantly with being ever closer to the damn boss (especially now with shield cast time). If you guys are hell bent on nerfing the power lash morph of whip, then just get rid of it. You all said it would bring it more in line with a sorc's crystal fragment. WHY ARE YOU ALL THINKING ABOUT OUR CLASS IN TERMS OF A SORCERER? If so, then whats the deal with fossilize and rune cage? Or how about the fact sorcs have two executes and we have none? Meanwhile they can dps from Timbuktu and stay safe from damage. Whip needs a longer range, or even a morph that would give longer range so that we can continue to stay viable guys. If magdk could somehow offer competitive ranged dps, we may stand a chance. The change to eruption is a great step in the right direction but every time we get thrown a bone, two things get taken away. Many bosses in the game have those pretty regular red aoes around them (the dont stand in the red kind). Magdk's can barely just stand on the outer ring of them and get whips off. Though you usually end up spending all the time finding the sweet spot to hit them before the circle dissipates.
    I guess if I could sum most of this up, I would say please stop pigeon holing this class into very close melee in a meta that consistently caters to ranged magicka dps. Melee is actually worse for magicka because very often we don't have the stamina to dodge, break free, etc (dangers we encounter from being right by the boss). A ranged whip would be a very viable option. Also, cast times on shields, no guys. You gotta come up with something different. Church.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_V

At this point, a whole rework of power lash is warranted.

First of all, getting a NB bow proc is insanely easy due to light attack weaving, and getting a frag proc is also insanely easy, proc'ing on every 3rd magicka skill. Compared to that, getting a whip proc not only has a cooldown, it's also extremely hard in comparison to merciless or frag, by requiring you to be in melee, to first CC your target, then while they are CC'ed ( not roll dodging or breaking free) you have to land a whip, and THEN you can proc the power lash. Way too circumstantial compared to the NB and Sorc procs, so in no way should they harmonize these three skills to be similar.

At this point, I believe whip needs a complete rework, de-couple it from off balance and CC and have the proc be completely in control of the DK, like sorcs and NBs have complete control over their procs. THEN they can slap a cost increase and lack of stun on it. It's completely unfair to compare these 3 skills, when 2 of them are easy to setup and use, and the 3rd one has several counters, caveats and circumstances.

Molten Whip in comparison is also utter trash, with the tiny amount of spell damage it offers. Many people already run Flame Lash in PvE, me included.

At this point I'm foregoing whip entirely for Crushing Shock in PvP, as it is more reliable, benefits from the destro passives and interrupts and has long range. Whip is inferior to crushing in any way, unless you're running sword and shield and have no access to destro skills.

Edited by Carbonised on September 18, 2018 10:42AM
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »

Talons 6
    Whip 7 | Was 8
    Embers 7 | Was 5
    Foss 8
    Inhale 8
    Engulfing 10

Hey now, using your brain when it comes to DK changes is not allowed! :P

For his sake I hope he did not submit a job application on that fancy new ZOS website because if so, it will suddenly be disregarded in light of this skill of his.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Here it is. (This will outline Magicka DK, mostly in a PVE pov. Besidess the shield cast time which is ridiculous, and the whip range nerf / cost increase, there isn't too much happening for pvp. )

First of all, as many have stated, playing a magdk has gotten progressively worse and more and more ostracized in COMPETITIVE PVE content. For a while we were completely out dps'ed by stamina. Then we were also not wanted because of "stealing off balance." Throughout that time, melee were slowly put on sideline in favor for ranged, aka magsorc and magblade. Now go look at any leaderboard cloudrest run and ask what they are running. If you don't want to look, let me spoil it for you, all magblades. Even the healers are sorcs to provide liquid lightning synergy for the tank. On a skeleton, self buffed, running my own drain, my best parse was 49.9k. That should be enough to be somewhat viable in trials. Well, its not. My skills are not ranged. Sure, I could go the ele weapon route or Force pulse route instead of whip but what about burning embers and engulfing flames? No. That's fine, I made it work with whip considering I still had harness to shield myself while standing in the danger zone so to speak. Meanwhile, incoming force pulses by my head from everyone else standing at range and relative safety. So this brings us in to another example of how magdk inadvertently gets the short end of the stick on these whole "combat balance changes" across multiple classes. One second shield cast time. Lets imagine going to cast a shield while the mantikora rears up. oops, that was bad timing. How about Rakkat doing his slam. Cursed. See the picture? Don't get me wrong, I think cast time is terrible for any class, but again, just showing why it hurts the magdk in melee range.
    So let's continute....WHIP. The last thing we need is to be pigeon holed constantly with being ever closer to the damn boss (especially now with shield cast time). If you guys are hell bent on nerfing the power lash morph of whip, then just get rid of it. You all said it would bring it more in line with a sorc's crystal fragment. WHY ARE YOU ALL THINKING ABOUT OUR CLASS IN TERMS OF A SORCERER? If so, then whats the deal with fossilize and rune cage? Or how about the fact sorcs have two executes and we have none? Meanwhile they can dps from Timbuktu and stay safe from damage. Whip needs a longer range, or even a morph that would give longer range so that we can continue to stay viable guys. If magdk could somehow offer competitive ranged dps, we may stand a chance. The change to eruption is a great step in the right direction but every time we get thrown a bone, two things get taken away. Many bosses in the game have those pretty regular red aoes around them (the dont stand in the red kind). Magdk's can barely just stand on the outer ring of them and get whips off. Though you usually end up spending all the time finding the sweet spot to hit them before the circle dissipates.
    I guess if I could sum most of this up, I would say please stop pigeon holing this class into very close melee in a meta that consistently caters to ranged magicka dps. Melee is actually worse for magicka because very often we don't have the stamina to dodge, break free, etc (dangers we encounter from being right by the boss). A ranged whip would be a very viable option. Also, cast times on shields, no guys. You gotta come up with something different. Church.

Are you seriously whining about sorcs? Lmao.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a nerd but let's please stay on task and constructive please.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

• Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Hey all!

I'll be focused on taking a lot of feedback from this thread. Personally, I think most of the changes were in the right direction, but weren't changed fully or correctly.

As far as stamDK goes, it's good to see them starting to take small steps towards the right directions. A couple of changes to passives oriented towards stamDKs are welcome and a good indicator that ZoS is working on creating a more complete poisons synergy gameplay for stamDKs. I do feel changes were underwhelming though, few passives and the net evolution of the class isn't enough, still a decent way from giving stamDKs what they really need.

As far as mDK goes, things went both ways. Good change to burning embers range increase, nice changes regarding ash cloud for PvE DDs and healers. Removing powerlash stun is actually significant buff to mDKs, but quickly counteracted by adding a cost to the skill. MDKs are arguably the only class that runs Equilibrium for competitive sustained DPS in PvE and PvP sustain can be very tricky post battleroar nerf. I don't really understand the reasoning for this change as the only argument provided by ZoS was a sketchy magsorc comparison. Both classes behave and play very differently, using that as argumentation to implement a change like that isn't justified.

Our next meeting with ZoS is schedueled for Tuesday next week, lets do our best to test things on PTS before attacking/praising them. Please keep the feedback coming so that we can still promote more and better changes.

Thanks everyone!

First of all, I'm very sorry if I seem rude or uneducated (f you BFV). I've been a DK main for years now, and I have lot to say about this.

About my beloved stamDK. This patch basically proved that ZOS still has no idea what's wrong with stamDK, or even if they do, they have no clue how to solve the issue. We have sustain problem without heavy attack => reduce cost of 3 already cheap skills. We have problem compete with other stam class in pure single target dps (especially with stamNB) => 0 solution. We still have useless skills that can be reworked to help us out (Igneous Weapon, Searing heat passive, ...) => Nope, not gonna happen. We have nothing good to offer to the team (since the tank can just spam Igneous shield for Minor Brutality) => Nothing. AND THE WORST THING IS, THESE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YEARS! I don't care if balancing the game is a difficult task, but if your job is to do it, then it's your responsibility to do it right, and ZOS is doing the total opposite on this.

About my tankDK. We're now even more of a must have in PVE, for the buff to minor brutality. Also, what the hell with the 6s Hardened Armor? ZOS clearly (again) has no idea what's wrong with the skill. It's basically useless because of its mechanic. The shield is not too short, but it is unwanted. Screw the shield, Igneous shield is enough. What we tank want with the skill is a unique synergy, sustain help, or group focus skill (such as Templar's Rune Focus or Warden's Frost Cloak). OR you can even give it a PvP centered skill, like Sorc's Hurricane.

About my magDK. I don't have much problem with the whip (since you don't stun with it anyway, mostly with Leap or Fossilize, the cost is barely matter). The change to Ash Cloud is good. The change to ranges is something I need to test out first, so no comment on that.

VERDICT: The changes to magDK is welcome. The changes to tankDK is unnecessary, you can change it back and it will cause no impact. The changes to stamDK, however, simply put, are ridiculous. If ZOS thing these changes will "help" stamDK, then you should consider hire new people to balance this class, cause it has not been working out (FOR YEARS NOW). You look at the change to stamplar, and it's night and day clear that something is wrong, and someone is not doing their job justice.
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

Are you seriously whining about sorcs? Lmao.

Really? You read that and that’s what you got out of it? Come on dude....
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a nerd but let's please stay on task and constructive please.

That’s about as on task, on point, and class constructive as I can get.
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Man, I'm so glad I abandoned this hopeless class year ago.
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_V when you say zos is working towards more complete poison synergy, have you heard anything that suggests stam whip is on the table?

Also you said removing the powerlash stun is a buff to mag dk? is this because of the CC immunity then enemy gains and it wont allow us to CC and burst on que? To me it seems like a nerf straight across unless im missing something.
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I'm not necessarily opposed to these changes. I am not quite sure why these changes were made.

Does this mean Trapping Webs will actually be useful for DKs? Since the cost is down so much.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Siliziumdioxid
    Siliziumdioxid
    ✭✭✭
    Short Note on medium Armor Set Variety: Most medium Armor builds were basically 2x Monster set 5x Heavy Set (Chest+ another piece, Jewelry or weapons) and one Medium Armor set: Prefered Set choices are: Impregnable, Tavas Favor and Bone Pirate. Tavas is useless now.
    Guild: Ancaria
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With cost reductions (values from tooltips, without VO):

* Poison Injection: 1774 stamina
    * Venomous Claw: 1010 stamina
    * Noxious Breath: 2020 stamina

For simplicity's sake, can assume 10 second rotation, with each skill cast once per rotation. Savings would be 443, 252 and 505 stamina respectively, which amounts to 120 per second, or 240 equivalent regen (or about one regen glyph with armor passives counted in). With VO cost reduction, savings would be even less. And even with VO, a non-redguard stamDK can't sustain light attack Crushing Weapon rotation: two glyphs needed for that. I can't describe how pathetic the change is.

At this point, stamDKs need just one thing from Zenimax: class change token.
  • Sky_WK
    Sky_WK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just real quick if you think the stun removal was a nerf you dont know how to play magdk, thay said these are pretty lame attempts at buffs for an already gutted class and stamdk still has no identity.
    i do not read replies. still playing stamdk for some reason.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for nothing!

Also ,@Quantum_V Tell me, is this really a step in the right direction? Or yet another meme change?

First of all, stamDK poison abilities are already cheaper relative to weapon ability counterparts ( blood craze and brawler comes to mind)
    StamDK still has terribly expensive magicka utility and its not even accepted by the devs.

second of all, poison dots are terribly weak in terms of damage and utility compared to bleeds or magicka counterparts.

Third : There are only two abilities that will realistically benefit from these changes in PvP, and 3 in PvE. Nobody uses acid spray. Nobody but like 2 people left on planet earth plays a bow stamDK in PvP, lets get real.

So, with all my respect to you, Can you kindly explain to me, how am I supposed to not feel offended by these ''fake buffs'' I'm seeing?
    Its almost as bad as the infamous ''this is a buff if'' from morrowind. This World in Ruin change is just there so that Wrobel can ignore us for yet another 3 months. And the best part is ; You're completely fine with that.

Claws , the dot that is supposed to be about PURE DAMAGE over time, does less damage per tick than a free axe bleed, even with a penetration based build , also doesn't have a heal like blood craze or embers.

Noxious breath , actually took a %6 damage nerf now. I mean, really? Okay, whatever I guess, its already the worst ability ever. I guess 300 damage per tick was too much for us.

I'm not even gonna start on how laughable hardened armor is.

How is that even fair? How is this not mentioned? (Yes I have to ask this to you because zenimax simply ignores me. Only you could maybe make a difference on that, however I'm doubtful of even that now. I'm not even gonna bother tagging Wrobel here because I know he doesn't give a crap, he never did, in his vision this class should lack any offensive capabilities cause that would make it an actual class instead of a bloody meatbag and none of you apparently wants that cause I can't think of any other reason to nerf noxious breath out of all abilities in the game.)

So I ask again, with respect, why should I actually bother giving feedback to you or any other class rep really?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on September 17, 2018 9:56PM
  • StShoot
    StShoot
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the class Rep, Taking away a (maybe) useless CC is not a buff and who said the power lash is for free ?!!
    First i need my talons or my fozzilise for 3.8k or 2.5 k magica (taloons often dont work due to the 100% uptime of forward momentum), than i need to land a lash for 2.3k.
    All that only for a single free attack that can be dodged.... AND HAS A COOLDOWN
    how is that compareable to grim focus that gives you 8% more dmg and an insane high dmg procc after 5 light attacks, or to the crystal fragment that proccs with nearly every cast ?

How can you even compare those abilitys, that is just ***
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @StShoot , thing is - heard it from reps around here - there is no DK class rep. Does not exist. Then again, I'm looking at magsorcs whose rep does exist, and I'm not even sure which of us is less lucky. ^^
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StShoot , thing is - heard it from reps around here - there is no DK class rep. Does not exist. Then again, I'm looking at magsorcs whose rep does exist, and I'm not even sure which of us is less lucky. ^^

Quantum is the dk rep. He even states that in this thread.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-