Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PTS Update 20 - Feedback Thread for Dragonknights

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Suryoyo wrote: »
    You gain less main resource but You get more overall resources so You can make use out of it and either block/dodge more on mag dk or use more class abilities on stam dk which through helping hands passive will restore You stamina

All DKs agree on the fact that battle roar is not efficient. Get more ressources overall ? what's the point if magDK get more stamina if they can barely heal, block and dodge ? And it goes the same way for StamDK. Because that's what we got with more 'overall' ressoures. It only signals to our opponents that we're about to be dead, one/two more rotations needed before a KO. Because of that, unlike other classes, we do not time our ulti to finish off our opponents.

All things You propose to avoid beeing fossilize are either situational or simply silly.
    You're being silly because PvP is situational, YOU have to adapt to your opponents. BG have multiple rounds, You can rez in Cyro and change your build, change skills etc. In other words: get ready, prepare yourself, your gear etc. There's things right now that are difficult to deal with such as bleeds but seriously CC and fossilize ?
    Also, If I'm not mistaken chains give snare immunity so it gives opponents a window to counter it.
    Sorry to say that but I think You lack of experience to undertake conversation about dk. If You really think that snare and speed reduction will help magicka builds against beeing perma rooted or snared by 70-80% You are really mistaken.
    You're just crying because you don't want to adapt, instead you cry for nerfs.
    The rest of your post is pointless, think by yourself and adapt that's all.

You do realize that argument You love to use which is "adapt" can be used also against You ? You dont like battle roar changes , well how about adapting to it lol ?/s

How does it even correlate ? I think You're just playing with word "situational" without understanding context where it was used. When I said Your proposed solutions are situational it was just polite trying to say "naive and coming from lack of experience".Also it's not nice to edit just part of the post out of context and making statement based on that smaller part of post which completly have nothing to do with full meaning of whole post. You've been silly for making previous statements about dk but You're arrogant for cherry picking part of my post out of context and commenting just this part.I know there are other issues like bleeds and I present my concers about vbleeds inside the thread about them but this thread is not about bleeds it's about dragonknight right ? It's almost funny that people can present so chilsdlish way af arguing that becuse there is bad thing A we should leave in peace bad thing B.
    Yes You're mistakes chains give no snare immunity in fact it's totally opposite since like every gap closer chains apply for a short period of time snare that goes even through snare immunity and cannot be purged.

I am not crying about anything. I would really like to see atleast 1 moment in my posts where You think I am crying about anything rather then just constructively stating my point. It's not like I am not playing dragonknight myself. Because I play it and every other class I see potential for dk to slightly overperform with controlling enemies in next update especially in non CP enviroment.

The flaw in that is, the slowest classes will get affected even worse with mobility nerfs. They are not really the beneficiary of anything. Other specs and classes who had a blast having good mobility will still be better. Worse will be worse off until they are really made better. Low uptime on mobility sucks but it sucks even more for class that had near 0 mobility to begin with.

All the 'buffs' were negated heavily with direct and indirect nerfs. 25% AoE damage mitigation on MA builds has Templars and DKs affected the most. But DKs probably will suffer worse due to no inherent compensation in their toolkit. I would love something like that last Aedric Spear passive and sustain help to compensate for Power Lash cost change.

Mobility ≠ escapability. Problem is that with easily accesible sources of speed like swift or major expedition pots , balance between mobility and escapability was broken and mobility simply becamed escapability and we've started to see memes like stamina builds in heavy armor being able to chase blink spamming magsorcs by simply sprinting without even using gap closers. There is no class that have high in fight mobility purely through class skills or passives and now every source of that mobility except hurricane is nerfed to the point everyone having acces to accelerate skill from psijic order will have same acces to mobility since there wont be sources of major expedition longer then 4 seconds ( I exclude rapid manevuer of course) . As for escapability dragonknight was never meant to be evasive classs. Both dk and templar were designed as more tanky setups which in the core design was compensating their lack of options to escape from fight on demand (well known "hold Your ground" theme). When it comes to in fight mobility after reciving snare/immobilize immunity from wings dk advanced in his in fight mobility from class that had high control but also could be controlled to the class that just have control (although it still have downsides). Everyone is loosing mobility kinda the same because barely any stamina class had high mobility by design and those who had it were not known to be most tanky setups. As for power lash change I think it was needed since even magblade which is considered to have one of the best sustains somehow in PvP was not able to run with such low mag regen as mag dk is usually running.

I would say mobility is both offense and defense (escape) because without moving, you cannot get to go on offense and escape the terrible situation.

Also, I run my mNB max magicka builds with a lot less regen. 600~800 regen and I sustain just fine compared to mDK with at least 1.2k regen. And mDKs CAN get away with 800 if they are not putting out offense much (which is playstyle the result of mDK players really adapted to their bad sustain for years) where as mNB can definitely sustain offense with that regen.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My bad, chains give CC immunity so I still stand by my point, it allows for counter plays.
    DK will not overperform with CC, there's always counter plays.

Only Unrelenting Grip gives CC immunity, since it is a CC.
    Empowering Chains does not, since it's a gap closer and doesn't CC the player.

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    With the upcoming changes to mobility I feel like it's time to address dragonknights. This class having acces to strong snare through passive , 2 strong immobilizes where 1 is also a stun that goes through dodge and block which requires 2 global cooldown and 2x more stamina to deal with , immunity to snares and immobilizes , high tankiness and decent dmg cannot exist in that form after all mobility is nerfed down. Nerfs to DK are more then needed if all mobility is going to be nerfed otherwise class that is (despite "popular" opinion) already strong will become dominant especially in non CP enviroment.

Warmth passive that reduce speed movement was already nerfed in previous updates, same for fossilization it has been nerfed multiple times. Buff for DK's are more than needed, especially with the minor/major evasion update, leap will be less effective for example, engulfing flames also, plus light armour passives will give snare reduction so there' no need to add nerfs on top of that.

Warmth wasnt the only snare that was nerfed and because of that it's still decent. It's very common misconception to look at certain things without seeing bigger picture and full context. It happens constantly that despite lot of cries about certain change/s mostly created by the users of build that change/s are effecting somehow it turns out that build is in fact stronger then it was and QQs were mostly created because their creators were not seeing bigger picture . It remindes me times where nightblades were saying that Morrowind changes killed their sustain but since everyones sustain was nerfed nightblade still had very good sustain when compared to other classes. We're talking here about passive snare not used actively from 1 ability but applied passively from multiple abilities so there is no effort needed to keep it up. You cannot look at changes to certain things and say "it was nerfed so it 's ok now" without looking how it impacts gameplay in reality. Sometimes to make certain things balanced there is much more then 1 attempt needed. I wouldn't say that major/minor evasion change is a nerf to DK if anything then opposite since You will no longer miss with any of Your abilities to the passive miss chance and it wont be possible any longer to stack shuffle/blur with blade cloak since both will be the same buff now. Light armor in fact recived snares reduction passive but also speed buffs nerf plus how new passive adress beeing permanently rooted or being drained out of stamina because of permanent need to roll dodge out of immobilize ? With nerfs to speed buffs and immobilize/snare immunity it will be easier then ever for dragonknight to sit on someone constantly. This news are especially bad for non CP enviroment.

Snare immunity at hight cost paired with a mediocre sustain (thanks to the multiple 'reworking' of battle roar) also you can avoid being in fossilisation range, block chains, dodgeroll, mist form if you're vampire, foward momentum, psijic ulti is a possibility, Templars can use their skill that push you back same with destro skill, pots, keep DK far away if you're not a melee class, it has many counter play.

Speed nerf is as you said an issue for every classes, DK's also affected like other classes. Light armor received snare reduction + sprint cost reduction if i'm not mistaken, which helps keeping DK's far away. Being drained out of stamina ? If you feel you lack stamina, go tri stat food ?

Half of what You've posted is barely understandable so i'll answer only on those things I think I understood correctly. As for mediocre sustain I think it's more like build choice. At it's core dk is far from having sustain issues both stam and mag and the only question is do You preffer to play certain playstyle or not. Too many people want DK to be burst killing machine which is not how DK works. Rework of battle roar is not that bad , yes You gain less main resource but You get more overall resources so You can make use out of it and either block/dodge more on mag dk or use more class abilities on stam dk which through helping hands passive will restore You stamina. All things You propose to avoid beeing fossilize are either situational or simply silly. Yes You can avoid being fossilized by not being in fossilize range but do You really belive dk have issues with being 8 meters from the target ? By that logic You can avoid everything by being out of the range of that thing lol. Chains morphed into empowering chains cannot be blocked and this morph is much better choice overall , fossilize and empowering chains cannot be dodged and who is spending 100% time in mist form or who is using fossilize on target in mist form because those are the only scenarios where it could be viable counter. Sorry to say that but I think You lack of experience to undertake conversation about dk. If You really think that snare and speed reduction will help magicka builds against beeing perma rooted or snared by 70-80% You are really mistaken. It can be somehow usefull combined with accelerate ability from psijic order skill line but it's still far from being decent. That advice with going tri stat food is cute and just proves You either trolling or have little idea what You're talking about if Yo giving people ideas like that. Do You really think I would call it a problem if people would be drained out of stamina if they have low stamnina at 1st place ?

Ok, it's always fun to see somebody defending the constant nerfs on a class that after 1.6 has never been the OP class it used to be.

All your comments and suggestions are theorethical. Sure, Battle Roar gives you more overall resources, but you fail at see that BR it's not a resourcer recovery machine on demand. It needs to be used paired with a ulti, ulti that's the only way to secure a kill on PvP. Most classes can save that ulti for what it was designed, a big punch in the precise moment, to kill the enemy, but no DK. DK cannot do that simply because after getting full ulti, saving ulti its just losing resources. So the pace it's not dictated for the conditions of the enemy (I drop my ulti when he's about to die), but to your own conditions (I drop the ulti when I'm half dead). Considering that almost no ulti can be used outside battle, disengaging and dropping an ulti to get resources back it's just plainly stupid. Exceptions can be Horn and Bubble from the Alliance war line, but using those without a group is not a wise move. Another exception could be panacea, but using a healing ulti proven you can recover heal (and resources) just by using any other ulti isn't that brilliant too.
    Why the change ZoS did is a nerf? Simply because good DKs always aimed for a big health pool and a big main resource pool (stam or mag), so, the recovery was on what you needed. In other words, droping an ulti acted as a heal + a pot. That also encouraged DKs to get more expensive ultis and play around ulti generation. Since that's not possible now, you have to revolve around cheap ultis and pray that the conditions in the fight allow you to drop the ulti and recover resources when you need them and, at the same time, your oponent is ready for the killing blow. If any of those conditions is not present when using the ulti, you are just wasting it.

Regarding the chains theme, chains as a gap closer seems fine in theory, so the question is, why do stamDKs do not use it despite it gives empower (consider it used to be the good old empower some time ago,) and major exp? Answer is quite simple, Chains is not a reliable skill for a gap closer. Having a delay when the chain is thrown, another when it hits, and another when you are pulled towards the objective is more than enough to let the opponent know you are going for him, so he can prepare him/herself to what comes next (which is 99% of the time a foss and 1% of the time a talon). That doesn't happens with other gap closers. Tele strike hits and immediately you can use fear without the enemy knowing. Toppling charge stuns on hit and it can be followed immediately by sweep. Weapon gap closers are even much better, crit charge always crit, and shield charge as a stun associated (which is very useful for mDks using lash).

Perma root is another story. In paper looks great, but roots are easily broken by dodge roll. Apart from that, it's a very expensive skill that no DK in heavy/medium armor can spam like there's no tomorrow. In laggy environments could deplete easily your mana pool. It's strong? Yes, but only if you make a build to spam it, and i doubt any DK would ever have fun doing that.

Finally, about your suggestion for Dks is to go tristat food, I'm quite surprised for that. We have over one thousand pages discussing DK bad sustain, proven it has no natural resource recovery passives outside combat and you bring that to the table?
    Seriously I don't know how can I start bashing that idea... Have you ever looked at the cost of most of the skills DK has? On a class that is rewarded for playing heavy armor? Have you read about how the cost added to power lash is just an extra drain of resources on a class that does not need more resources nerfs? A class that must go offensive to have some killing potential, or be built to resources to survive, using a wet noodle as main weapon(I suppose you know about the old wet noodle), And you give that "piece of advice"?

If you want bad DKs in PvP, well, you are doing a great job. Just consider that ZoS has helped a lot.

P.S. Saddly, the game has been dumbed down for other classes except for DK. The sane decision for any DK is to stop playing, otherwise unfun is gonna become stressful, or even painful. Sure, you can try those other classes, but will that reward you?

I just wanted a knight with a sword set on fire...

It's fun to see someone who's seeing only nerfs. What does that even mean that class was never like before 1.6 ? Like what is the point of stating that class was never again a brainless god mode that any later OP build could come close ?

I think You've missed the point of my statement about Battle Roar. I never said it's OP passive I just stated that change to it is not that bad as everyone states it is. I never said or suggested it's "resouce recovery on demand" and I think most of essey about battle roar comes from Your imagination about what i think and slightly missing the point of my comment rarther then actually from my statements. What I stated is that comparing current form restoring same amount of each resource to previous one scaled from each resouce separately it's still not tragic since You can take some adventage of getting more of second resource wheter it'll be easier block/dodge/break free option for mag dk or using additional fragmented shield on stam dk to get higher uptime of major mending and stamina return from helping hands. Actually when it comes to health restore it's almost the same since the loss start when You have more then 26k health. I stated that in one of my previous posts , fact that something got nerfed doesnt instantly mean it's a trash from now on. I understand Your concerns here since that tweak slightly changed dk's playstyle but overall I do not think it can be called harsh nerf. To be fair when change was maded it was even easier for permablocking mag dks to perma block. Battle roar was never resource on demand so I dont know why You're upset about how it works since it never worked differently at its core idea of restoring resources for using ulti.

Wrong, with the old BR passive on a mag DK you didn't get enough stam, that's right, but you were able to compensate that by sloting a stam pot. So you used the ulti to recover your main resources, while getting low stam you just needed to press q. With the current design of BR you are forced to slot a mag pot or a tri pot because the resources are not enough. In fact, the best pots mDK used was stam + expedition and Stam + health+ inmo. That allowed you to keep on dodgerolling and/or blocking until the ulti got its number. That was the "stay your ground" design. In the case of StamDK, they just needed a stam/mag pot.

Let me ask You theoretical question that will be answer for Your question about stam dk not using chains : why stamplar is not using toppling charge ? The answer is simple because stam builds cannot afford mag gap closers. I think you could post "stam dk" instead of mag but lets leave it that way for now. When it comes to the delay every gap closer have it and every gap closer requires for Your character to have teleportation or charging animation so idk why suddenly for chains it would've be different. There is literally no difference in time between being pulled to target by chains other gap closers. Teleport strike is slightly different in how it works but what You're talking about which is using another ability right after using gap closer is doable with any gap closer especially when used from more then ~15 meters where charge time is close to abilities global cooldown. Chain also have its own adventages.

No gap closer let's you know there's an enemy coming except chains (old silver lash used to do the same, but it used to hit twice and you could even wait a couple seconds before activating the pull). All other gap closer's impact at the same time the users is carried towards the oponent. In the case of chains first come the impact and THEN the guy. It's around one second of difference between both. Not to mention that after firing the chain you are stucked in the animation until it hit and then you are stucked during the pull (as any other gap closer). Most gap closers allow you to charge a medium or heavy attack while travelling, but no chains.
    Regarding your theoretical question, of course that's the reason why stamplars do not use top charge, but let's say that stamplar resource management is as bad as DK resource maganement, so, why do stamsorcs (some of them, not all by the way) are able to use streak? If you have a good magicka skill being a stam char, don't you make space for it? In the case of stamDK, chains gave 2 of the most powerful buffs (old empower and major exp) and even with that it wasn't used. I'm quite sure that if you change one of the morphs of charge into stam, stamplars will use it, but I'm not sure that if you change one of the morphs of chains as a stam gapcloser, it will be used, I mean, who ever used silver lash?
    I was nevert talking about perma root. I was talking about beeing able to root into stoun into root scenario which drains enemy resources simply too much. Fact that root is dodgable would be nice if not the fact that dk have a stun that goes through dodge roll followed by another root so if You'll use someone with talons then this person will dodge out 1 second later You can use Fossilize on that person and during break free immobilize immunity from dodge roll goes off so another root is applied. Noone here was talking about root spam but about possibility to connect roots and undidgable/unblockable stun into very heavily stamina draining combo when properly used.

Do you like maths? let's see this in a HA magDK

Talons cost: 4050
    Foss cost: 2700
    whip cost: 2431
    lash proc cost: 1216

I'm going to include chains pull, but you can skip it and use a stam gap closer, because a mag class in melee needs a gap closer.

Chains cost: 3511

OK, this is the combo: use chains to get close the enemy, then foss to stun, whip to proc lash, talons to make sure you drain its stam, and then lash proc. I'm not considering if the final lash hits or not.

3511+2700+2431+4050+1216 = 13908 magicka spent. 2 hits

Sure, you can go light armor and try a cheaper combo, but you must take away one skill from the bar to slot annulement otherwise you will be dead most of the time, so, which one would you take away? The gap closer? No, that's not a good idea on a melee char. The heal (CDB)? That's borderline idiotic. Then one of the 2 CC. Off course it will be talons, the most expensive one. Then the question is, do you really think the conditions are present to keep on permarooting. Sure, you could dismiss foss and go spamming talons against ball groups, but 3 talons, even with the cost reduction passives of LA in 7 pieces will drain 10.5k magicka. Can you spam talons?

Read once again because it wasnt me who bringed idea of using tri sta food to the table. It was just my answer to post I quosted where original poster bringed out "piece of advice" of using tristat food to deal with immobilizes from dk. You know it would be nice to know the context of the post You're quoting since I feel like almost half of Your long essay is based on missing the point , not understanding context or assuming I think something and creating ideas around that assumptions.

I dont want bad DKs in PvP I also play DK in PvP same as almost every other build. I just want even chances for everyone and current state of roots/snares dk have will be overperforming after murkmire where mobility was heavily injured and DK got even slight buff to burning embers (2 meters more range) so You'll be able to heal and keep up 30% snare just by brainlesly spamming this 1 cheap ability.

Ok, you are right, it was not your idea that about the tristat food, so I'm taking back that.

Finally, DKs will not overperform in murkmire. Yes, snares and roots will be annoying, but you should build towards that. Would you really have fun on a build that only spams talons and do no dmg?

By the way, embers will get their original 7mts range through a passive. People survived that range prior to Morrowind, people endured 7mts bleeds proc by a passive, why do they have problem with a skill that does small dmg? a 4 seconds snare?

Rending slashes has a bigger snare and nobody says anything about that skill
    Edited by Xvorg on October 16, 2018 2:05PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gain less main resource but You get more overall resources so You can make use out of it and either block/dodge more on mag dk or use more class abilities on stam dk which through helping hands passive will restore You stamina

All DKs agree on the fact that battle roar is not efficient. Get more ressources overall ? what's the point if magDK get more stamina if they can barely heal, block and dodge ? And it goes the same way for StamDK. Because that's what we got with more 'overall' ressoures. It only signals to our opponents that we're about to be dead, one/two more rotations needed before a KO. Because of that, unlike other classes, we do not time our ulti to finish off our opponents.

All things You propose to avoid beeing fossilize are either situational or simply silly.
    You're being silly because PvP is situational, YOU have to adapt to your opponents. BG have multiple rounds, You can rez in Cyro and change your build, change skills etc. In other words: get ready, prepare yourself, your gear etc. There's things right now that are difficult to deal with such as bleeds but seriously CC and fossilize ?
    Also, If I'm not mistaken chains give snare immunity so it gives opponents a window to counter it.
    Sorry to say that but I think You lack of experience to undertake conversation about dk. If You really think that snare and speed reduction will help magicka builds against beeing perma rooted or snared by 70-80% You are really mistaken.
    You're just crying because you don't want to adapt, instead you cry for nerfs.
    The rest of your post is pointless, think by yourself and adapt that's all.

You do realize that argument You love to use which is "adapt" can be used also against You ? You dont like battle roar changes , well how about adapting to it lol ?/s

How does it even correlate ? I think You're just playing with word "situational" without understanding context where it was used. When I said Your proposed solutions are situational it was just polite trying to say "naive and coming from lack of experience".Also it's not nice to edit just part of the post out of context and making statement based on that smaller part of post which completly have nothing to do with full meaning of whole post. You've been silly for making previous statements about dk but You're arrogant for cherry picking part of my post out of context and commenting just this part.I know there are other issues like bleeds and I present my concers about vbleeds inside the thread about them but this thread is not about bleeds it's about dragonknight right ? It's almost funny that people can present so chilsdlish way af arguing that becuse there is bad thing A we should leave in peace bad thing B.
    Yes You're mistakes chains give no snare immunity in fact it's totally opposite since like every gap closer chains apply for a short period of time snare that goes even through snare immunity and cannot be purged.

I am not crying about anything. I would really like to see atleast 1 moment in my posts where You think I am crying about anything rather then just constructively stating my point. It's not like I am not playing dragonknight myself. Because I play it and every other class I see potential for dk to slightly overperform with controlling enemies in next update especially in non CP enviroment.

For battle roar, we're all already adapting since Morrowind, we're just raising an issue: Other classes can time their ulti to finish off their opponents while DK can't: It signals to our opponents that we're about to be dead and this use of ulti is at the opposite of how an 'ultimate' should be used (especially leap/standard being less effective with minor/major evasion, snare reduction and sprint cost reduction from light armour passives giving them more window to counter it before even it hit them). And this is due to poor sustain ( which itself is caused by not strong enough dots ? Spammables too costly or not hitting enough ? Standard having a high cost ?). Anyway you're biased by your unjustified fear of DK supposedly overpeforming next patch.

My bad, chains give CC immunity so I still stand by my point, it allows for counter plays.
    DK will not overperform with CC, there's always counter plays.

You're worrying for nothing.

Childsih way of arguig, naive, lack of experience ? Yeah sure, it does not deserve a comment.

Are You ? If You're adapting then why You're complaining ? Actually for certain playstyles the way how battle roar works is ideal. If You want to keep constant pressure on someone then drop him on low health and make sure he wont come back from that battle roar is perfect since You can burn out Your resources to constantly keep pressure on someone so both his and Yours resources drop dopwn and then when enemy is low on health You are adding additional burst from ultimate when also gain resources while enemy is still low on resources and low on health. For agressive playstyles battle roar is excellent passive. Stam Dk for example can go full offensive rotation with risking his survival and then when he's low on resources and health use corrosive armor to get resoucres back , more dmg and almost immortality for the next 11 seconds so he can push already highly pushed enemy. It's boring playstyle to use but very effective if played by someone with decent amount of brain cells. As for the new light armor passive I'll pass here since I think your knowledge here is purely theoretic and coems from patch notes not from testing. I already asked You before : how snare reduction helps with beeing rooted 50% of a time and beeing stunned while didging out of root ? DK have pretty decent DoT pressure when You add burning embers , engulfing flames and kinda flames of oblivion or stamina counterparts. I think too many people just expect that flame DoTs would be eating someones heaslth like stacked 3x bleed+oblivion dmg. Dk is supposed to add additional pressure from dots not to create pressure purely from them. As for bias accusations I can just say that it's You who are biased because You are not seeing the issue. I think I explained clearly why I think dk control over enemy may be problematic in next update fact You dont agree may be same sign of bias on Your side if we'll go with Your logic.

Ehh..You see You want to prove You know what You're talking about but then when we're talking about chains , where it's clearly stated conversation is about empowering chains morph , You're bringing out an argument with CC immunity which empowering chains are not applying. Only base ability fiery grip and morph unrelenting grip does that but I've mentioned in previous posts we're talking about empowering chains so You either dont understand what You read or You lack of knowledge on subject You're talking about. So yeah here goes away the rest of Your credibility.

Edited by Juhasow on October 16, 2018 2:26PM
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7s4afuhe46sz.jpg

For *** and giggles
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7s4afuhe46sz.jpg

For *** and giggles

More like unexpected stroke. Lol.
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    gonna level a magblade during double xp period starting thursday: escape at will, pick my fights, best sustain, best single-target damage, great mobility, best CC, bombing for jiggles... not affected by evasion changes (which is a huge buff in itsself).

obviously ZoS only wants NBs in PvE and PvP, so be it...
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    gonna level a magblade during double xp period starting thursday: escape at will, pick my fights, best sustain, best single-target damage, great mobility, best CC, bombing for jiggles... not affected by evasion changes (which is a huge buff in itsself).

I parked my main mDK aside, not touching that class now. One of the coolest classes just kept getting hammered down since Update 6 and honestly i should had left that class a LONG time ago instead of grinding 30K+ achievments and motifs.

I took my mSorc out, and my two raid groups are very happy with the outcome, they are all mNBs so giving them 10% magicka regen, crushing shock for interrupting and shields/mobility is a win for us all.

If ZOS released a class change token, i'll surely get rid of that nerfed to the ground mDK, enough is enough honestly and instead of bickering amongst each other, we (those of us with mDK mains) should do the same. Clearly ZOS wants the DK to be a tank only class, save yourself the headache and go play another class, they had so many chances over the years of patches and updates to get it right, they know what we want but they refuse to listen or act.

Time to move on guys, not worth it anymore.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

I parked my main mDK aside, not touching that class now. One of the coolest classes just kept getting hammered down since Update 6 and honestly i should had left that class a LONG time ago instead of grinding 30K+ achievments and motifs.

I took my mSorc out, and my two raid groups are very happy with the outcome, they are all mNBs so giving them 10% magicka regen, crushing shock for interrupting and shields/mobility is a win for us all.

If ZOS released a class change token, i'll surely get rid of that nerfed to the ground mDK, enough is enough honestly and instead of bickering amongst each other, we (those of us with mDK mains) should do the same. Clearly ZOS wants the DK to be a tank only class, save yourself the headache and go play another class, they had so many chances over the years of patches and updates to get it right, they know what we want but they refuse to listen or act.

At this rate, it is debatable if they would be allowed to tank at all. They probably will nerf DK sustain again because it is so 'godly' in PvE. Warden probably will become the best tank soon :tm:
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoM_Head wrote: »

At this rate, it is debatable if they would be allowed to tank at all. They probably will nerf DK sustain again because it is so 'godly' in PvE. Warden probably will become the best tank soon :tm:

Even MORE reasons to ditch the whole class, despite the near 4 years of hard work.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double cc must be nerfed from Dragon Knights. It is just too powerful!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »
    Double cc must be nerfed from Dragon Knights. It is just too powerful!

Oh yeah, how dare a dragonknight be good at CC'ing opponents, UNACCEPTABLE!
  • Hydra9268
    Hydra9268
    ✭✭✭
    To ESO Devs: On behalf of my fellow gamers, I would like to apologizes for the vitriol. Unfortunately selfish gamers are selfish.

To ESO players: The changes you see are the results of adjustments made to other class skills. It means you're not going to be an OP stomper in PVP.
    Edited by Hydra9268 on October 21, 2018 2:18AM
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hydra9268 wrote: »
    To ESO Devs: On behalf of my fellow gamers, I would like to apologizes for the vitriol. Unfortunately selfish gamers are selfish.

To ESO players: The changes you see are the results of adjustments made to other class skills. It means you're not going to be an OP stomper in PVP.

So what were dks stomping? Potatoes?
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hydra9268 wrote: »

Did a DK kill you in Cyrodiil? Don't apologize to devs for us. Keep your opinion as a personal one.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, now that patch notes are out, I thought I'd point out a thing. Part of critical rating (three percent) was moved from CP tree into nightblade passive. Minor Brutality gained 5% weapon damage for the group. So far more or less all right, that 'forced diversity' thing from ZOS, same as with wardens and warhorn - nothing new or unexpected.

But then, to give their group buff, NBs only have to do critical damage with ability slotted, so it happens passively without changing rotaiton. With DKs, Minor Brutality requires the actual use of Earthen Heart ability - and there aren't a lot of good abilities to take place in rotation there, specifically on stamina DKs. So basically, one spec grants their group buff while doing their thing (more so they have best execute in te, while the other spec has to make sacrifices for the group buff that is designated as their raison d'etre in the group. Reinstating NBs as damage dealers and DKs as tanks (now, with igneous) even further? I'm not sure it feels all right. Thoughts?

Then again, DK community already feels slightly comatose by now, so it's just me thinking aloud.
    Edited by John_Falstaff on October 22, 2018 1:11PM