The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Rescource drain since the 3.3.7 Patch

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could you all confirm if you're still encountering sustain issues after today's PC patch, or if it appears to be resolved?
    Could you all confirm if you're still encountering sustain issues after today's PC patch, or if it appears to be resolved?

5 plus months since this comment. Can we please please get an update.
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    Switching bars sometimes drains my stam. They might be looking into fireing the coders in this game, seems they have blown it for too long now.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Fengrush's Stream last night he had two Stamina resource bugs. One is where he was just standing there and both bars were dimmed so he couldn't use any Ability and his Stamina stayed at 12K. I had never seen this bug before but now that I have I see how severe it is. This has to be fixed.

The second Stamina bug I saw on his Stream was the Sprint bug. How long have these bugs been in game?

I cannot believe that these severe bugs are not being addressed and corrected for such a long time.
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭
    On Fengrush's Stream last night he had two Stamina resource bugs. One is where he was just standing there and both bars were dimmed so he couldn't use any Ability and his Stamina stayed at 12K. I had never seen this bug before but now that I have I see how severe it is. This has to be fixed.

The second Stamina bug I saw on his Stream was the Sprint bug. How long have these bugs been in game?

I cannot believe that these severe bugs are not being addressed and corrected for such a long time.

Yeah but don't worry, they got our back making sure that booster in whatever town doesn't kill NPCs over and over... that is the real problem... smh
    Edited by bpmachete on September 5, 2018 2:46PM
  • GhostPup
    GhostPup
    Soul Shriven
    This is one year later and i play almost exclusively PVP now on my main toon. Mostly BG. Ive noticed it a few times here and there but never could pinpoint who or what was doing it or what exactly was goin on. I pay as close attention to my stamina bar as my health bar and make sure i never fall too low before going in to a fight. However last night i had full stam (i rarely if ever sprint in PVP) and was stunned once by an opposing magblade (he was former emperor so i had something to prove) by the time i broke free i was too out of stam to even use my stam abilities (i have over 32k stamina in BG) I was quite confused. Next time i saw him i was farther away and got the drop on him. One snipe, knockback, and a few other minor hits and he popped. I had plenty of stamina. Fast forward next and he was right up in my face. Stunned me and i watched my stamina drain faster than as if i were sprinting. I managed to knock him back and pop a pot to restore stam and get away from him. Over that match he did the same thing a couple more times. Only him. I would just watch my stamina go poof. Is this a glitch or a skill? I cannot for the life of me figure out what ability a NB has that can drain my stam like that.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    It seems still happen less frequently however.
    I had issues on my stamplar on pc EU Vivec where my actual regeneration was 400 stam less than my character sheet said (no siphoner involved)

Also it seems that Siphoner stacking bug from the Pts made it into Live with the patch. When fighting multiple players utilising siphoner my regen stopped completely and heavy attacks were only giving me 500 stam back

Yikes. Does this bug still exist?
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on May 12, 2019 1:14AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    It seems still happen less frequently however.
    I had issues on my stamplar on pc EU Vivec where my actual regeneration was 400 stam less than my character sheet said (no siphoner involved)

Also it seems that Siphoner stacking bug from the Pts made it into Live with the patch. When fighting multiple players utilising siphoner my regen stopped completely and heavy attacks were only giving me 500 stam back

Yikes. Does this bug still exist?

This wouldn't surprise me. Ive had a few times, mostly when trying to 1vX, where it feels like im playing with about 800 stamina regen. I never know what's going on in those cases but a stacking siphoned passives would make a lot of sense. Why is that siphoned passive even in the CP tree? All it does is cause issues and is really only useful for two things 1) using just 1% in order to make purging effects harder and 2) for troll builds.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 12, 2019 1:33AM