The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Random Rescource drain since the 3.3.7 Patch

• HarlotsLoki
    HarlotsLoki
    ✭✭✭
    Could you all confirm if you're still encountering sustain issues after today's PC patch, or if it appears to be resolved?

The sustain drain is still there, and dubious throne isn't working either. You'll see the buff in the ui, but you won't actually receive the regen.
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you all confirm if you're still encountering sustain issues after today's PC patch, or if it appears to be resolved?

Drain problem is still there. I was tanking and i dropped my block and stood still and my stamina was draining like monsters applied drain stamina poison on me lol.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The sustain drain is still there, and dubious throne isn't working either. You'll see the buff in the ui, but you won't actually receive the regen.

I wondered my my recovery felt so garbage lately. :\
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is it only dubious - or is it impacting all recov pots?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

Is it only dubious - or is it impacting all recov pots?

*shrugs*
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4 my 37k stam and 1883 stam recovery stam sorc was gone in seconds on trash mobs in normal do 4 heavy attacks to regain enough stam for 1 skill then be out again something seriously isn't working
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just tested Dubious and it is working fine. Both on the character sheet and tested in combat too. PvE.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still having resource drain issues on bar-swap in combat. (I am swapping from DW to 2h so there is no difference in resource levels or amounts from something like a shield glyph)

currently on PC NA.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :(
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I dusted off my Stamina Sorc yesterday after not having played him for months and the resource sustain was horrible compared to how I remember him just a couple of months ago... but I didn't seem to have any problems on my Magicka characters. Most of the complaints I've seen in this thread are Stamina characters, hopefully this gets fixed soon... I'm going back to my Magicka characters until it does.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this gets resolved soon. It's happening on all platforms for magicka and stamina toons and even happens with health too. Worst part is when this happens I can't even get resources back with heavy attacks either.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    I know I dusted off my Stamina Sorc yesterday after not having played him for months and the resource sustain was horrible compared to how I remember him just a couple of months ago... but I didn't seem to have any problems on my Magicka characters. Most of the complaints I've seen in this thread are Stamina characters, hopefully this gets fixed soon... I'm going back to my Magicka characters until it does.

@ADarklore Not to be that one guy who pisses on your parade, but I'm having horrendous issues at times on my magicka characters. :/

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Most of the complaints I've seen in this thread are Stamina characters ...

Keep reading ...
    dry.gif
  • Nihility42
    Nihility42
    ✭✭✭✭

I wondered my my recovery felt so garbage lately. :\

Well, that explains a lot for me too. Stealth Bone Pirate nerf.
  • gootdude
    gootdude
    ✭✭✭
    Patch fixed nothing for me, regen ticks don't come close to the actual tooltip.

Tested on base UI with no addons.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

Just tested Dubious and it is working fine. Both on the character sheet and tested in combat too. PvE.

These bugs seem to be random. And it seems to affect a lot of different aspects of combat. It's going to be tough to fix (not sure how they managed to even break it).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on March 6, 2018 12:43AM
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

These bugs seem to be random. And it seems to affect a lot of different aspects of combat. It's going to be tough to fix (not sure how they managed to even break it).

Neither do they :trollface:
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on when this is getting fixed as well as all the other bugs introduced in the last patch?
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Any update on when this is getting fixed as well as all the other bugs introduced in the last patch?

No ETA :trollface:
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've noted it to be worse.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems still happen less frequently however.
    I had issues on my stamplar on pc EU Vivec where my actual regeneration was 400 stam less than my character sheet said (no siphoner involved)

Also it seems that Siphoner stacking bug from the Pts made it into Live with the patch. When fighting multiple players utilising siphoner my regen stopped completely and heavy attacks were only giving me 500 stam back
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wow...
  • Stamicka
    Stamicka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve noticed this on Xbox too. Despite having a sustain build I run out of resources (I mostly notice this on stam classes) way too easily, even when not excessively dodge rolling.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gain slightly more out of combat or you were supposed to.. but popping potions to keep up outside combat as a healer. There's some odd photos showing idle regain out of combat. What I wonder is if we aren't getting put out combat in some cases ...say we miss a mob (stuck in a wall) or downright skip something then combat status seemed bugged. This comes from fact wipping in trials gets people stuck in combat.

Something going on with max regain or so I think. I see lost to 50 to 100. Like vampire isn't counting and putting you in negative.

It also seems like something might be off with regain in combat. I noticed sometimes you don't regain every 2 secs and it's more like five. Many variable is skill rotation between players that cause it. On that same thought feels like regain from heavy attack is off.

Either way with off balance changes wearee technically suppose to be gaining more sustain. I had to add another regain glyph instead this patch for exact same things was doing last patch.

P.Ss if nobody seen elemental drain is confirmed to be bugged with video evidence in bug subthread.
    Edited by Tasear on March 9, 2018 3:56AM
  • chaserstorm16909
    chaserstorm16909
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamicka wrote: »
    I’ve noticed this on Xbox too. Despite having a sustain build I run out of resources (I mostly notice this on stam classes) way too easily, even when not excessively dodge rolling.

It's definitely on magicka classes too. I've never had to use so many pots in my life.
  • Supernatural
    Supernatural
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Izaki What is going on here? xD
    Maelstrom Arena - World's First Nightblade 600k Score - 02/18/2017
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Any update?
  • Freecry
    Freecry
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this is the solution but I removed my weapons poison and it seems ok now ( don't really test against big group)
    Can anyone confirm it
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dusted off my magplar pvp setup last night which I hadn't used since before Dragon Bones DLC went live. I used to sit at ~2500 magicka regen and I was at 2100 last night. Something is different but I don't know what changed to make this effect.