Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.3

• UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    ToxicPAWS wrote: »
    n3grdym3mhal.jpg

[*]Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.
    [*]Ideal Arms of Relequen: Added a 1 second cooldown to the proc from this item set.

[/list]

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Wrobel - Care to explain? As per my understanding, the set as of now deals damage / second with whatever count of stack is active. With this change, is it going to be 1 sec on, 1 sec off and then continue? So the Damage tooltip will be kinda xxx dmg/ 2 second?

It just prevents you from building up more than one stack per second, which was happening with the Blood Moon set's light attack speed bonus (in particular this is a nerf to those crazy 70k werewolf parses we were seeing).

@LiquidPony so the damage will remain unchanged as to present?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we make Siege Shield purge at least one already placed siege ground effect?

So what your asking for is make it a spammable?
  • tngunner
    tngunner
    Soul Shriven
    I main a mag sorc an I think I love run cage but I agree it's totally busted an I don't think they understand how to fix it. it's a broken skill design to kill good player in there eyes. really they need to jus get rid of the skill completely an do something more for the Stam sorc with that slot an put the stun back on frags every class has something that makes them unique but the mag sorc don't really have that anymore it was frags until they was nerfed to death an the only unique thing we have are abilities that have to be on both bars an a skill when we cast it it says eat *** (rune cage).
    Edited by tngunner on August 2, 2018 12:11PM
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several nonconstructive and off-topic comments. This is a reminder that your posts need to adhere to our forum rules. We appreciate feedback and ask that it remain constructive. Posts that contain bashing comments directed at other forum members or ZOS employees, will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Yubarius
    Yubarius
    ✭✭✭✭
    _Ahala_ wrote: »
    So... the Magden buffs this patch will consist of a 3% heal buff to an ability useless to magdens and an orientation bug fix for our nerfed into oblivion spammable... well, I guess it’s a start... but hey, I guess we should just be greatful that we didn’t get another playstyle destroying nerf this patch

Magden still no stun besides permafrost, no execute and we still dont have our undodgeable birds back?? Thanks Wrobel. A 5 second major breach on a skill that takes 3 seconds to go off isn't worth taking a stun away.
    • Yubarius - Magicka NB - Flawless Conqueror
    • YubariusX - Magicka Warden - Flawless Conqueror
    • Lord Yubarius - Stamina Sorc - Stormproof - Centurion
    • 'Rubick the Grand Magus - Magicka Sorc
    • Fair Child Tank - Stamina DK
    • Jaruko - Magicka Templar
    • Selthyn Bavailo - Mag DK
    • Bandit-The-Great - Stam Temp

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    what happend with making Rune cage doggeable? that was said on ESO live

Still planning on making this change, it just isn't in this patch.

So the ability will cost almost 4k magicka, is dodgeable and deals no damage? Sorcs will be again forced to farm vDSA to get a decent stun...

You don’t need masters staff to use DR... it will stun just the same as it would with the staff or without. The only thing masters staff does is make it your spammable and allow you to drop force pulse.

Who is running Reach without a master staff? Seriously?

Well everyone but sorcs pretty much who used destro.
    Xsorus wrote: »

So the ability will cost almost 4k magicka, is dodgeable and deals no damage? Sorcs will be again forced to farm vDSA to get a decent stun...

You don’t need masters staff to use DR... it will stun just the same as it would with the staff or without. The only thing masters staff does is make it your spammable and allow you to drop force pulse.

Good luck if you think you can compete without a master staff and DR as stun. The sorc with the staff can just slot Ele Drain and roll over you. Ehehehe it will be better to not use a stun at all on sorc (if you don't have a vDSA staff) instead of slotting Rune Cage, that's how balance and build diversity looks like *head -> desk*.

Yea masters staff is super nasty; it’s kinda like competing with masters axe right now if you’re dw in pvp.

• Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GinaBruno Can we get a small clarification on the jewelry change?

It says 4 units of Chromium. Is this to mean 4 platings? Where the math would still mean needing 40 grains to make one piece of gold jewelry? Or are we talking about 4 grains=1 plating, and that's all that's needed?

Any response would be appreciated, and I'm sure everyone welcomes this reduction!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • testd4n1
    testd4n1
    ✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    @GinaBruno Can we get a small clarification on the jewelry change?

It says 4 units of Chromium. Is this to mean 4 platings? Where the math would still mean needing 40 grains to make one piece of gold jewelry? Or are we talking about 4 grains=1 plating, and that's all that's needed?

Any response would be appreciated, and I'm sure everyone welcomes this reduction!

Your initial observation is correct. 4 platings which is 40 grains. It is HALF of what it used to be.
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So no dmg and it's dodgeable. Makes it far worse then it was before when no one used it. I guess sorc is once again forced to master reach or gtfo. Nice!

• Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can someone point me towards the most recent changes to the following armour sets, please?
    • Cyrodiil's Ward
    • Cyrodiil's Light
    • Cyrodiil's Crest

Cheers, Bara.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    There are still multiple OP item sets and abilities and a broken CC immunity system after 3 PTS incremental patches(break free doesn't work or there is a need to use it like 3/4 times until breaking free, prime example: rune cage, roots immunity doesn't always apply: Perfect example: Dark Talons. Oblivion damage is still OP, the list goes on.).
    Overall, since proc sets were introduced the game's combat balance went downhill and there is still much way to go until reaching it's end.

I respect the game developers and ESO has huge potential but the current game's combat balance is just ridiculous and in need of an urgent fix.

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but CC break/CC immunity have been broken for close to three years now.

Along the subject of Rune Cage - I personally feel like any single skill in the game should either do damage OR cc. Not both. Especially since they can't get the CC break/immunity mechanics to function properly. So Rune Cage should be a cc skill, but not a skill that damages in any way. The same should be true of all cc skills - they should cc, but not damage. We already know that people are going to combo cc with damage skills; the cc skill itself shouldn't be doing damage.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am unable to start the Murkmire quest line on a second character.

The note that you need to read is in the back pack of the first character I did the quest line with and it can't be banked or put in a storage chest. The note is no longer in the Crown Store for me. Concordia Mercius is not visible to the second character in any of the 3 cities where she starts off, although her horse and luggage are there.
    PC EU
  • Michael_Lokviing
    Michael_Lokviing
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any fix for the resource issues, (having less of each than should have with food on),or is that a permanent thing? Because if so, that's kind of a bad thing to look forward to.
    Main and crafter: Nord Dragonknight DD named Mikael Lokviing
    Alt 1: Imperial Nightblade DD named Aerwaen Snowlily
    Alt 2: Altmer Sorcerer Healer named Urien Snow-born
    Alt 3: Nord Warden Healer named Soren Ice-born
    Alt 4: Altmer Sorcerer Tank named Volarano Lokviing
    Alt 5: Imperial Sorcerer Tank named Ezriel Lokviing
  • ProbablePaul
    ProbablePaul
    ✭✭✭✭
    g43a4nqmffni.jpg

k8lxi2gjmyat.png
    Jewelry Crafting
    • Significantly reduced the amount of Boosters needed to improve the quality of Jewelry.
      • At maximum rank of Plating Expertise, it now takes only a single piece of Terne to go from white to green, and it takes only 4 units of Chromium to go from purple to gold.

@ZOS_GinaBruno No changes to "Green to blue, and blue to purple"?

I was reading her statement as if it's implied that all improvements for jewelry crafting are roughly half of what they were before, but I could easily be wrong.
    Bosmer Melee Magicka Nightblade
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    g43a4nqmffni.jpg

k8lxi2gjmyat.png
    Jewelry Crafting
    • Significantly reduced the amount of Boosters needed to improve the quality of Jewelry.
      • At maximum rank of Plating Expertise, it now takes only a single piece of Terne to go from white to green, and it takes only 4 units of Chromium to go from purple to gold.

@ZOS_GinaBruno No changes to "Green to blue, and blue to purple"?

I was reading her statement as if it's implied that all improvements for jewelry crafting are roughly half of what they were before, but I could easily be wrong.

On the PTS, with maxxed plating expertise, it costs 1 green, 2 blue, 3 purple and 4 gold tempers to upgrade jewellery. I just made a ring and improved it to chromium as a test.
    PC EU
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dot from Sloads procs the proc from Velidreth all on its own. Is that intended?

Also, the Sloads missile does not obey line of site. It goes straight through trees, as shown in this test....
    Character stands with a tree directly between a target dummy and himself

w2BQAvI.png

Throw caltrops so that it damages the target dummy. Sloads missile fires straight through the tree and hits the dummy...

iLhZrQY.jpg

I didn't manage to get a pic of the sloads projectile but the orange Dot damage number is from the Sloads. Note the Shrouded Daggers n his ability bar is greyed out because the target is not in LoS.

Oops. Scrub that. It was a moveable tree inside a player home. Further testing shows LoS does block Sloads proc when the object in the way is not a moveable tree. :blush:
    Edited by RaddlemanNumber7 on August 6, 2018 12:22PM
    PC EU
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dr.NRG wrote: »
    Why not change runcage like this? Runcage is now dogable and prevents you from casting any type of shield for 6 seconds after casting the ability, even when doeged.

If kept undodgable/uncounterable I wouldn't mind seeing this trade off. Seems in line. Look you have the easiest cc to apply in the game. But you have to be vulnerable for a bit. Nothing wrong here. Make the vulnerability commencerable to the amount of time cc ed.