Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are the new Daily Rewards a day off? Edit: They're working; get today's quick

• Soleya
    Soleya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken for both my wife and I. Same as other said, it just reset to another 24 hours.

5 PM PT July 1st.

4wNRXPH.png
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    Just reset to another 24 hour wait, 2 days an can't claim the first reward...
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same. Cannot take the reward once again after 8PM EST. PC-NA.
    PC-NA
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno both hubby and my reward for the scroll just said 22 mins remaining to claim......then it hit 8 pm EDT and we went to claim the reward and it reset to 24 hrs without giving us the reward. Is this "working as intended"?

Unlikely working as intended. The next question is whether it can be fixed during this week's maintenance.

doubt it could be resolved in time to be put into place tonite, maybe a hotfix thru the week, but my guess is more likely next week...

• Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged in yesterday and it said wait 24 hours....

I logged in today and it says wait 24 hours for the same item...

I suspect something is broken...

EDIT:

hmmm How is ZoS going to rectify this?
    Edited by Imza on July 2, 2018 12:39AM
  • mesmerizedish
    mesmerizedish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just adding my "same" to the chorus, PC NA.
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking on this - thanks everyone!

Xbox na having this issue as well, as well as login issues as well... took me over half an hour to log on.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ps4 eu same issue
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what's happening with this... 30th June it told me I could claim 5 Psijiic Crates in 1hr 43 mins... but it didn't allow me to collect them... instead it turned to July and then said I had another 23 hrs until I could claim the first daily of July?? So not only didn't it give me the 5 Psijiic Crates, it was saying that I had to wait another 23 hrs... put in a Support ticket and waited... just checked and like others are reporting, it is now telling me that I have to wait another 23hrs lol.

So:

June 30th = No reward
    July 1st = No Reward
    July 2nd = ?

Not too bothered about the July 1st reward, but was really looking forward to the free crates.
  • Altairien
    Altairien
    ✭✭✭
    Checking on this - thanks everyone!
    Just wanted to confirm that we're looking into this. Thank you, everyone!

It really is Groundhog Day! ;)

(It's also the weekend so I would've been surprised if any progress was made since 12 hours ago.)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still not claimable, the timer just reset at the normal turnover time... 24 more hours...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine reset as well. Didn't change characters or anything (which used to trigger the bug). I was on the same character when it reset.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 2, 2018 1:06AM
  • Danariel
    Danariel
    ✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »
    Not sure what's happening with this... 30th June it told me I could claim 5 Psijiic Crates in 1hr 43 mins... but it didn't allow me to collect them... instead it turned to July and then said I had another 23 hrs until I could claim the first daily of July?? So not only didn't it give me the 5 Psijiic Crates, it was saying that I had to wait another 23 hrs... put in a Support ticket and waited... just checked and like others are reporting, it is now telling me that I have to wait another 23hrs lol.

So:

June 30th = No reward
    July 1st = No Reward
    July 2nd = ?

Not too bothered about the July 1st reward, but was really looking forward to the free crates.

Ditto. Kinda ticked about missing out on the 5 crates.
    Mara's Tester, Psijic Order Tester
    Danariel Van'nari (Warden), Danariel (Templar), Danariel Moonbow (Nightblade), Danariel Stormborn (Sorceress)
    The Old Timer's Guild, Mara's Moxie, The Psijic Order, Arrow and Knee Cafters
  • Catsmoke14
    Catsmoke14
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Just reset to 24 hours (or 23?). Haven't been able to claim my first log-in reward for the past two days even tho' the system implied I should be able to.

Just wanted to document I have been logging in regularly the past two days. Eh, whatever.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, just confirming we've seen your posts and will be digging into this tomorrow morning.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, just confirming we've seen your posts and will be digging into this tomorrow morning.

Have you seen the reports about long loading screens, the inability to not be able to login, either in this forum or the Xbox forum???

(thought I would ask since "lots" of players are asking)

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • snackrat
    snackrat
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still having this problem. Two days in a row haven't been able to get the first item. This keeps up one more day and I won't be able to get the electro-lizard pet at all :/

EDIT: It's all the timer. My writ quests aren't resetting either.
    Edited by snackrat on July 2, 2018 1:26AM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4wNRXPH.png

MKmJn9P.png

It's interesting to note the differences between these two screenshots. The July one has no item multipliers displayed at all.
    And the last three crates do not have the "account-wide" triangle at the top right corner. What does it all mean? Feel free to speculate

• Alukit
    Alukit
    ✭✭
    having same issue here as well after waiting it reset again causing a lost of a day hopefully they will do something about it & allow people to be up to date on dailys rewards https://imgur.com/1ECQzRx

Edited by Alukit on July 2, 2018 1:39AM
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    To clarify, rewards are claimed at 12:00am UTC (so 8pm EDT).

I just tried to claim mine 9:40 edt and it says it's not available for 22 hours. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Slyjinxy on July 2, 2018 1:44AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

Have you seen the reports about long loading screens, the inability to not be able to login, either in this forum or the Xbox forum???

(thought I would ask since "lots" of players are asking)

Yes, posted in another thread about this not too long ago.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rushinator
    Rushinator
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue. It just keeps resetting & I can't claim any rewards.

vDZ4dWu.png

• tspecherb14_ESO
    tspecherb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The counter reset for me as well. Earlier today I had 4hr left until the reward, it reset to 24hr and no reward was available.
  • NoOneSpecific
    NoOneSpecific
    Soul Shriven
    At this point I think we all should be writing bug reports and insisting on the first two days being opened PLUS they should grant one CRATE as an apology.
  • Patrickaus
    Yep, me too. It said I could collect my first reward 2 hours ago at 10am AEST. Logged in and it has reset.
  • Pink_E_808
    Pink_E_808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I logged in about 4ish hours ago (PS4) to see that I had about an hour and a half til I could claim the first day of the new months rewards. Just logged in again to see a reset time of 21+ hours to claim the first reward. It's 10:30 pm EST.
  • Aiko
    Aiko
    ✭✭✭
    Good to know im not alone with this issue. (PC)
    Fast is fine, but accurate is final.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this is seriously messing with my ability to be super prompt and on schedule as planned. OCD for the win! Not. >:(

Just to clarify for me, so I should be on Day 2 of rewards instead of not having claimed any of them yet? Or did they release Day 1 a day late and nobody got to claim it when it was supposed to come out? It's hard for me to tell since I was on schedule with last month and so got to wait 6 days for the new batch. Supposedly.
  • Lunerdog
    Lunerdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And same for me too, you gotta laugh, there was me being all surprised that last months rewards worked without any problems...

Time for round two, 'The Saga of the Not So Daily Rewards' :D

Oh well, I'm off for a sandwich... And some cake :)
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We should have been able to get the first day's reward at midnight UTC of July 1st. At this point, we will not be able to get first reward until midnight UTC on July 3rd. Assuming it is even fixed by that point. July is a popular time for summer vacation and many people will be away and unable to login to ESO for significant periods of time this month. This is about as horrible a time as you could pick to lose daily reward days to bugs. Please make this right, ZOS.