The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Rewards for 1st of July just reset and cannot be claimed for 24 more hours

MythikShadow
MythikShadow
✭✭
I checked right before the 8pm reset, there was 20 minutes left. I checked again at 7:50pm EST and there was 10 minutes left. I waited until 8pm EST to claim my daily reward and it suddently reset to 24 hours before it can be claimed. I have 2 ESO accounts and checked both and it seems that both did this. Has anyone else noticed this issue?
  • PhnxZ
    PhnxZ
    ✭✭
    Yep, same. Is this a PC only issue, or on console too?
    Edited by PhnxZ on July 2, 2018 12:16AM
  • vengerinb16_ESO
    Same here, the claim time reseted and I can't take day 1's reward
  • MythikShadow
    MythikShadow
    ✭✭
    I am on PC and was keeping an eye out, it should have been claimable but something went wrong. LOL!
  • MoonlightDeity
    MoonlightDeity
    Soul Shriven
    Just noticed this myself, also on PC. Let's hope they fix it soon
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox one NA I can confirm that on top of 4 to 12 minute load screens between fast traveling or logging on character I also saw daily reward reset....
    Sadface

And we were doing so good not having major lag or bugs lately :(
  • Wolf_Ranger
    Wolf_Ranger
    Soul Shriven
    I was going to get my 5 crate end of month reward yesterday and no rewards, today no rewards. I'm a bit peeved. :'(
    Edited by Wolf_Ranger on July 2, 2018 12:38AM
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    same problem for me - PC/NA
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed I never received the notification and the announcement window didn't pop up on login.
    I guess this is why.

Maybe the timer is having trouble with daylight savings time after the first month.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just wanted to confirm that we're looking into this. Thank you, everyone!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • GChaseXmas
    GChaseXmas
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried this on my profile and my brother’s as well (ManUMikey21) and neither worked. Both of us are on Xbox1. We also asked some of our fellow guildies and they said the same.
  • komersantkr
    komersantkr
    Soul Shriven
    Second day can't claim first reward on xbox (EU server). Please, support me too
  • WildKat
    WildKat
    Soul Shriven
    Reposting from my own thread in the xbox forum section. My daily rewards for today, July 1st came available at 8:00pm est and I tried to get it and instead it rolled over into the next 24hr clock for that same reward. Yesterday, the last reward of the month, the psijic crate was supposed to be available to me at 8pm, instead, I had the July rewards calendar showing. I was not happy. Please fix this, I want my crate reward and crown experience scroll.
    Play on both xbox and PC GT is GAWildKat
  • StormRaven
    Replied a "me too" to this forum post: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/422868/daily-rewards-bug#latest encompassing the same issue. Also replying here to help with bug tracking.
  • PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and several others I talked to are having the same issue. PC NA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. It won't let me claim my first day's reward. PC/NA, on Steam.
    WildKat wrote: »
    Reposting from my own thread in the xbox forum section. My daily rewards for today, July 1st came available at 8:00pm est and I tried to get it and instead it rolled over into the next 24hr clock for that same reward. Yesterday, the last reward of the month, the psijic crate was supposed to be available to me at 8pm, instead, I had the July rewards calendar showing. I was not happy. Please fix this, I want my crate reward and crown experience scroll.
    Happened to me, too. It particularly sucks for me because I have to go out of town for five days later this month, so the days I can play ESO this month is short as it is. One day isn't a big deal, but I hope this doesn't mean I lose two days.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on July 2, 2018 6:59AM
  • AliceSinful
    AliceSinful
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
    Xbox na
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same on my accounts, and my wife... PS4/NA Server.
  • Snorf42
    Snorf42
    Soul Shriven
    same issue on Xbox EU.

cant claim my reward yersterday (01.07.2018) and now i check again daily timer got reset and i cant claim my 2. day reward as well.
  • LohiWarBlade
    LohiWarBlade
    ✭✭
    Resetting for me as well.
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    Same here on PS4
  • Ravenyth77
    Ravenyth77
    Soul Shriven
    Figured I wasn't the only one having this issue. Wow... Disappointed by this newest mishap, but, sadly, not surprised. :( Fingers crossed for a quick fix...
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to confirm that we're looking into this. Thank you, everyone!

But won't be fixed in today's patch, right?
  • ringspells
    ringspells
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having this issue too on PC NA
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same same.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    same issue. havent been able to get any rewards for July
  • Ashtaru
    Ashtaru
    ✭✭
    I am currently having the same issue on PC EU.
    I already had a problem with a resetting daily login reward last month after having deleted a character as I described here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/419577/bug-with-daily-login-rewards
    However that problem resolved itself the next day but this time it seems to be persistent.
  • strangeradnd
    strangeradnd
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more on PS4. It just keeps resetting the counter.
  • a.byedaeb17_ESO
    Same here. PC EU.
  • ArseJuice
    ArseJuice
    ✭✭
    Same here. PC EU.

How you know? servers are down for maint.
    Intel i5 10400@4.11Ghz / Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X / 16GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX FURY Black RGB 3200Mhz
    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING OC 3X 8G + Acer SA240YA
    512 GB A-DATA SSD XPG SX8200 Pro / Seasonic Focus+ GOLD 750W
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    40mt60lpwkd6.png

Screenshot taken just now, after maintenance
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA