The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are the new Daily Rewards a day off? Edit: They're working; get today's quick

• Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess they meant rewards start at reset time on the calendar day. So the first day, July 1, is available at 8 pm eastern just like all the daily turnovers have been.

It startled me when I logged in to check, but didn't perplex me. We get an extra seven days through the month to get the full set of rewards, so starting one day "late" isn't so much an issue.

Now, the distribution of the rewards seems less interesting than in June. Got some gold a few days in, a crate a week in, then 1.5 weeks of minimal consumables. Meh.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Atallanta wrote: »
    We can’t see the amount of the rewards yet. Who knows, maybe the last crate will be 2-3 crates ;) would be awesome ^^

I looked the upcoming rewards last night and all of the crates said 1 when I hovered?

Do you have 1 in your inventory? Neither gamepad or normal mode show me an amount on those. The other things only show what I have either in my bank or in my inventory.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, rewards are claimed at 12:00am UTC (so 8pm EDT).

So 8pm EDT yesterday on the day they were released doesn't count then?

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »

So 8pm EDT yesterday on the day they were released doesn't count then?

I think the larger point is that the July rewards are released on July 2, not July 1. Whether that was intentional, or a goof-up on the back end, we will probably never know.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Altairien
    Altairien
    ✭✭✭

OR NOT @ZOS_GinaBruno ! ROFL

3.. 2.. 1.. 24HR

Edit: Same thing happened regardless of whether the account was logged in at the time or was not. I fully expected this result so we intentionally had one account logged in and the other not logged in at 12:00am UTC just to verify behavior.
    Edited by Altairien on July 2, 2018 12:08AM
  • SlaaneshiHorror
    Reset to 24 hours again for me too. The rewards are definitely off. I'm almost positive they normally show the number of gold/tel var stones/alliance points you're suppose to get too, but those are unlisted. Definitely needs fixing.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mauin wrote: »
    Welp. I was going to claim a reward, but it just reset back to 24 hours.

Same here.
  • icedcoffee
    icedcoffee
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it simply reset back to 24hr's without giving me the scroll. This is really annoying.
    Bless us as we hunt, O Hircine. Help us to hunt with honor, and bring in prey both lawful and bountiful.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.. count down to 8:00 PM EST and hmmmmm.. 24 more hours to go. :'(
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seems weird to start the month with a 24 hour cool down before you even pick up a daily reward....
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • SlaaneshiHorror
    Checking on this - thanks everyone!

Definitely still broken. It reset again instead of granting the first item. The currencies are also unlisted in the amount we get. It just says gold, tel var stone, alliance point, singular.
  • Marcus196604
    Marcus196604
    ✭✭✭
    Yup now it is even more broken then yesterday. Availability timer on Experience Scroll reset back to 23hours 56 minutes.

@ZOS_GinaBruno : not good, not good at all.
    Real men don't eat honey they chew bees.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it just reset again, that's a problem.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, nothing to do for another day except post Rocky Horror gifs.

6rxnZar.gif
    signing off
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's Groundhog's Day... for rewards.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Aarlur
    Aarlur
    ✭✭✭

Its 2 of july, past 8pm edt, and cant claim any reward. It says I can claim the next one in 24 hours, and I logged in every day lately.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Uh how are we suppose to redeem something that resets everyday...
  • Decallom
    Decallom
    Same issue here... 24 hours to collect the month's first reward yesterday, and now 24 hours again before the first reward.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no daily rewards, eh? So, going to go waaayyyyy out on a limb here and say that the resetting of the clock isn't intentional. :smile:
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue. Was on this morning and the timer had 18 hrs. Just logged in and now it's at 24 hrs and nothing claimed. PC/NA
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously what is going on in this company... Are they seriously this inept.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno both hubby and my reward for the scroll just said 22 mins remaining to claim......then it hit 8 pm EDT and we went to claim the reward and it reset to 24 hrs without giving us the reward. Is this "working as intended"?
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged on and it says 24h four me as well.
    PS4/NA
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely broken. As soon as the timer runs out, the timer resets again giving no chance to claim the daily reward.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it just reset again, that's a problem.

Same issue. It said 24 minutes until it was ready to claim. I checked and now it says Available in 23h35m
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Checking on this - thanks everyone!

In case you hadn't heard, they're super broken. Day 1 reset again, still can't claim.
  • nefurun
    nefurun
    Soul Shriven
    The daily rewards system seems to be broken this month, or have the bargains they made with the Daedric Princes caught up with them and and they have decided that the heroes of tamriel have caused enough trouble and have tricked the Pysjiics into casting an infinite time-loop.

In either case, I'm sure that Azura and Meridia are channelling through their chosen avatars to assist in the restoration of the cosmic balance...
    the devs have no clue what has happened and are bricking themselves, and going bold as we play
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno both hubby and my reward for the scroll just said 22 mins remaining to claim......then it hit 8 pm EDT and we went to claim the reward and it reset to 24 hrs without giving us the reward. Is this "working as intended"?

Unlikely working as intended. The next question is whether it can be fixed during this week's maintenance.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooo. I logged of a bit after midnight, reward being available in 1 hour and few minutes, apparently tho now the reward is available again in 23 hours and 30 minutes instead of me being able to take it. Broken much...
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.