The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Are the new Daily Rewards a day off? Edit: They're working; get today's quick

• NickStern
    NickStern
    ✭✭✭
    Failure to adhere to the concept of the 7 P's.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And really nobody saw this comming? I mean, with all the trouble we had over the years with missing rewards etc this shouldnt come as a big suprise.

And to be honest: I dont see this fixed anytime soon. They will probaly let it die like other complaints and then remove it completely...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • DrOuttaSight
    DrOuttaSight
    ✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    And to be honest: I dont see this fixed anytime soon. They will probaly let it die like other complaints and then remove it completely...

It's up to us all to keep them on their toes :)

Forums are for........... venting/letting off steam
    Feed the needy Not the greedy
    In Virtual Space No One Can Hear You Scream!!!

PC EU Clockwork Server
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this issue as well. Last night the menu stated the first reward of the month(July) would be available in forty three minutes. I was too tired to stay up for it. This mourning I logged on, and it stated the first reward will be available in sixteen hours.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »

It's up to us all to keep them on their toes :)

Like the missing crate from last year? On year and still counting, to see if they fix it or not...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I haven't gotten any July rewards yet. It's now ... well, it's maintenance time on PC NA, and my first reward collection of the month is supposedly 16 hours off.
  • daemonfire44rwb17_ESO
    daemonfire44rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    To clarify, rewards are claimed at 12:00am UTC (so 8pm EDT).

According to this, we should be able to claim our daily rewards, yet they still can't be accessed. The first one is once again counting down and can't be claimed. Which is the same issue we had yesterday. I can confirm that this is happening on three seperate accounts.
  • Heka Cain
    Heka Cain
    ✭✭✭
    That's strange, I never have a second cup of coffee at home!
  • Beodamacsa
    Beodamacsa
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    They’re giving us 2 less crown crates this month. Cheapos.

I love it when people complain about free stuff.

No, people are complaining about a service a company has promised to provide and ended up not delivering on. I believe its called over promising and under delivering.
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's off. Last night it said 16H, today I logged in it said 17H. They probably forgot that July has 31 days and June has 30.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who'da thought Daily Rewards could be so entertaining. Can't wait to see the next instalment in this sorry saga :)
    PC EU
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daily rewards got zos'd already......

Must be a new record....
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • a.byedaeb17_ESO
    Same issue for me, July timer gets reset.
  • ibervangb16_ESO
    When i was online on 1. July, it said it would be able to claim it, at 2 in the morning, on the 2. When i logged in today, at 10 in the morning, it said i had to wait 16 hours. That would make it, 2 in the morning on the 3rd. So something is wrong. It got delayed by 1 day
  • ookami007
    ookami007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zo$ broke something or released something that doesn't work?! COMPLETE SHOCKER!!!
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be a Y2K problem! :D
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still in Groundhog mode after patch.. le sigh.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we get an update on the status of Daily Login Reward? Please.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on a fix for this? The rewards for this month are not claimable as the timer keeps resetting without letting you collect, even after maintenance.
    Edited by heaven13 on July 2, 2018 12:28PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daily rewards are still broken even after today's maintenance. :(
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your such a tease ZoS.
  • joaaocaampos
    joaaocaampos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno When will it be fixed? And when it's fixed, release the rewards for two days! Yesterday and today!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ozby wrote: »
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »
    They’re giving us 2 less crown crates this month. Cheapos.

I love it when people complain about free stuff.

No, people are complaining about a service a company has promised to provide and ended up not delivering on. I believe its called over promising and under delivering.

They never promised 5 crates a month. I believe this is called. Making crap up.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could we please at least have the UI for announcing the daily gifts to be removed until it is actually true?????
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I wasn' t able to claim yesterday and still can't claim today! :disappointed:
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Same issue here.
  • yiasemi
    yiasemi
    ✭✭✭✭

Thirty days hath Hearthfire, Rain's Hand, Mid Year, and Sun's Dusk; all the rest have thirty-one. Excepting Sun's Dawn alone, which hath but twenty-eight, till Meridia keeps her sister sun up for twenty-nine to burn more vamps for jollies.
  • zzolom
    zzolom
    Soul Shriven
    Same. It was "avaiable in 11H" yesterday, its 10H today for the first reward. It must be broken.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    From support:
    Greetings,

Our development team is investigating reports of the timer for Daily Login rewards being reset. We are working on getting this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU here - Couldn't claim the first daily reward yesterday, can't claim it today. It keeps saying it's available tomorrow. What the hell happened? June's Daily Rewards worked perfectly fine but July's is broken already?