The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are the new Daily Rewards a day off? Edit: They're working; get today's quick

WIZZARD2K
WIZZARD2K
✭✭✭
Shouldn't they have started on July 1st, 0:00 GMT?
For me at least, they reset, but aren't available.
pWtDpGI.png

Edit: They're extra broken for everybody: Day 1 is perpetually on a 24h countdown timer, unavailable.

Edit 2 (July 3): Daily Rewards are online (pc/na at least). Log in and claim your reward before they tick to the next day at midnight UTC! (short timer today)
Edited by WIZZARD2K on July 3, 2018 3:16PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. I haven't logged in since last night.
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it's not July first in ZOS land atm for one
    2ed it will prob be updated Monday tho could be wrong there
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's not July first in ZOS land atm for one
    2ed it will prob be updated Monday tho could be wrong there

They have been going off GMT for Daily Rewards so far, but if they 'reset' in 31 days it'll be another 24 hour timer again on Aug 1... It just feels like it's a day off (should've started with a reward, rather than a timer). I'm curious if anyone who hadn't claimed all the June rewards ends up with the same issue, or if there's a reward for them to claim today.
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reset for me, can't wait for the really useful purple chicken that drops tomorrow.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    molecule wrote: »
    Reset for me, can't wait for the really useful purple chicken that drops tomorrow.

Were you online when they reset? Had you already claimed all the June usefulness?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daily rewards rotated into the new month with a 24 H cooldown on the first item, same as many others here. I'm not overly concerned about it as it still leaves 7 days to spare at the end. I do wonder if that's the intended functionality though.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    My daily rewards rotated into the new month with a 24 H cooldown on the first item, same as many others here. I'm not overly concerned about it as it still leaves 7 days to spare at the end. I do wonder if that's the intended functionality though.

Indeed, they run out a week ahead same as last time, but I thought I'd ask around to see. I know how many times I've programmed things with multiple counters, some starting at 0 others starting at 1, losing track of which added up to the desired outcome!
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WIZZARD2K wrote: »

Were you online when they reset? Had you already claimed all the June usefulness?

Just checked again.

The graphics have reset, as in the rewards are visible - but it shows the first one is claimable in 23hrs time

So same as OP
    Edited by molecule on July 1, 2018 1:12AM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only 4 boxes compared to the 5 of last time
    rip
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just checked again.

The graphics have reset, as in the rewards are visible - but it shows the first one is claimable in 23hrs time

So same as OP

This is what I have. Tomorrow (Sunday, July 1), after 8pm ET, starts for me.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watched it reset. The new ones appeared and I went to claim the first one only to find it had a 24 hour timer. Thought it was weird as it's already the 1st here.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got to work a day before you get paid :)
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the fox pet by about 15 minutes on my PS4 eu account. :(

So what happened was, i logged on got a reward and then it said that I could get the next award the fox pet in an hour and 7 minutes. So I went off and did some stuff to pass the time. I guess I forgot about it until I was ready to log off and then checked and it had rolled over and it said I couldn't claim anything for 24 hrs.
    Edited by phileunderx2 on July 1, 2018 4:49PM
  • Doctor_Goblin
    rip

Wasn’t it six total last time? One early on and five at the end?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    rip

Wasn’t it six total last time? One early on and five at the end?

The first one was a Scalescaller Crate and the rest were Psijic, but IIRC yes.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rip

How do you know how many boxes there are? I can't see any numbers on any of the items and somehow I doubt that we only get 1 gold or 1 AP on some days.
    Some of the boxes could be 2 or more on some days.
  • Doctor_Goblin
    Edaphon wrote: »
    rip

How do you know how many boxes there are? I can't see any numbers on any of the items and somehow I doubt that we only get 1 gold or 1 AP on some days.
    Some of the boxes could be 2 or more on some days.

Take a look in game, you can see it’s 4 total.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look in game, you can see it’s 4 total.

The quantity values aren't active yet. The crates may match the frequency of appearance but we won't know for certain until tomorrow.

MKmJn9P.png
    (borrowed from https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/417330/daily-login-rewards/p1)

signing off
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind the pic above was older..
    Edited by DanteYoda on July 2, 2018 12:16AM
  • Zhaedri
    Zhaedri
    ✭✭✭✭
    My husband came back to the game about a week ago, and logged in to get his scalecaller crate... but it was saying 20h to the next reward (1st of July reward)… he lost out on a reward he probably should have got. He submitted a ticket, but who knows...
    @Zhaedri PC NA

• IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that while the month reset, the first day reward is delayed to ensure that ALL players will get the first reward within the month. In other words, if it had been claimable immediately, there would have been players (such as myself) who could have picked it up on the 30th of June instead of within July.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    We get the same pet again.. whats the point of a daily we already own?

We get a Psijik guar pet (that screenshot above is from June).

I hope it's not intended that we get the first reward on the 2nd. I was really looking forward to it today only to find that I have to wait another 24 hours. It's not the end of the world, but a daily reward should be daily. That said after the last one there could be some smaller rewards for the rest of the days. Maybe something you don't mind missing. Just for those who are playing ever day.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    alceleniel wrote: »
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    We get the same pet again.. whats the point of a daily we already own?

We get a Psijik guar pet (that screenshot above is from June).

I hope it's not intended that we get the first reward on the 2nd. I was really looking forward to it today only to find that I have to wait another 24 hours. It's not the end of the world, but a daily reward should be daily. That said after the last one there could be some smaller rewards for the rest of the days. Maybe something you don't mind missing. Just for those who are playing ever day.

a gem a day would be ok
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’re giving us 2 less crown crates this month. Cheapos.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Indeed, they run out a week ahead same as last time, but I thought I'd ask around to see. I know how many times I've programmed things with multiple counters, some starting at 0 others starting at 1, losing track of which added up to the desired outcome!

Indeed. The two hardest problems in programming are naming, caching, and off-by-one.
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the rewards leveled now? When hovering over them there's usually a number in the upper right corner of the reward window, specifying the amount you'll get. I wanted to check the values and 6 crown gems, about 5k gold, 500 TV and 500k AP turned up. The last seemed weird to me, so I checked with other chars: For level 50 chars 5k gold, for lower levels 3k-4k gold, on chars I don't PvP with and that don't have any AP/TV no value at all for these.

So... intended, a bug, or just a meaningless number that shouldn't even be displayed or is a placeholder until the values will turn up tomorrow or the day they are claimable?
    Edited by Cruxanero on July 1, 2018 6:07AM
  • TourismTamriel
    Vapirko wrote: »
    They’re giving us 2 less crown crates this month. Cheapos.

Dudley, meanwhile, was counting his presents. His face fell.

"Thirty-six," he said, looking up at his mother and father. "That's two less than last year."
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cruxanero wrote: »
    Are the rewards leveled now? When hovering over them there's usually a number in the upper right corner of the reward window, specifying the amount you'll get. I wanted to check the values and 6 crown gems, about 5k gold, 500 TV and 500k AP turned up. The last seemed weird to me, so I checked with other chars: For level 50 chars 5k gold, for lower levels 3k-4k gold, on chars I don't PvP with and that don't have any AP/TV no value at all for these.

So... intended, a bug, or just a meaningless number that shouldn't even be displayed or is a placeholder until the values will turn up tomorrow or the day they are claimable?

That's just the amount you currently have in your inventory or bank.

• Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    That's just the amount you currently have in your inventory or bank.

I thought that too at first, but the gold had me irritated. It couldn't be bank because of the different numbers, and I thought it also couldn't be inventory because the gold value had to be higher then.
    I just forgot that I consolidated all my gold on my main a couple days ago, and therefore there's only 3k-5k left on all others. So, you're correct, inventory it is. :wink:
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me. The Ad screen didn't appear when I logged in. So, I went in the crown store and found that the new rewards were listed but the first one was due in 15h :'(

PC EU