The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Class Rep] Werewolf Feedback Thread

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Assault and Support skills are pvp oriented, as werewolf lacking from these skills in cyrodiil does not make sense. Let us use these skills as werewolves

2. Need sets relevant to werewolves skill line
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on June 22, 2018 9:20AM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Synergy thing pops up and then disappears so many times it feels buggy. Also sometimes when you feed on one of the corpses then later you cant feed on the others if they lay side by side. its like they count as one.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A brainstorm with the Warden Class team

Warden Werewolf passives are lacking a little.
    Maturation: Healing increases health by 10% for 5 seconds - The time on this passive lacks outside of an active healer build.
    Piercing Cold: 6% Magic damage - WW heal
    Icy Aura: Reduces effectiveness of snare on you by 15%
    Maybe a passive execution (Sorc), combat Ult regen, idk.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416460/class-rep-warden-feedback-thread#reply-anchor

Permanent WW form, with toggle off. Why? Fun. The transform animation lock in place is not fun in the "moment", or the timer in PvE & PvP, nice risk and reward.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on June 24, 2018 5:19AM
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate cost 400 is way too much!
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

300 when morphed
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »

Ultimate cost gets reduced by 25 each time as it levels, down to a maximum of 300 when morphed as @Chrlynsch mentioned.
    Edited by Skullstachio on June 24, 2018 1:43PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Ender1310
    Ender1310
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is great an drew exactly what is needed. Guys you do not trust me do not want to be op. Ww in every group? That's what will happen. It has to be a little clunky and a trade off. Not being able to Rez for instance may have to stay. But yes keep the draw backs polish the animations hit boxes etc maybe new attack animations and your good.
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Ender1310 wrote: »
    This is great an drew exactly what is needed. Guys you do not trust me do not want to be op. Ww in every group? That's what will happen. It has to be a little clunky and a trade off. Not being able to Rez for instance may have to stay. But yes keep the draw backs polish the animations hit boxes etc maybe new attack animations and your good.

Not being able to rez? Serious? You aren't playing heavy PvE with your werewolf then in group. Its not viable. Making it viable does NO WAY mean it would become OP.

Being viable means you can play in a group without letting the group suffer extremely. If you cant rez, the group suffers _extreme_ . If you always switch in/out our DPS is laughable and the group suffers extreme again. WW as alone a damage Ultimate is probably the worst Ultimate for PvE-groupcontent you can find. Unable to sustain form, unable to help(=rez) group, unable to use synergys and even if good build for dps its a good part away from max dps builds from other classes.

Currently the WW is non-existent and non-playable for PvE Groups, thats a fact - its in DIRE need of improvements, you wont see in every group a WW cause it still will be far from meta game if all the problems will be fixed.

Classes will still have more variety and choices for each boss challenge, more maximum dps with the correct build and better overall diversity, things a WW will never ever deliver - but thats fine.

To finally give the WW at least an OPTION to play PvE VET+Trials would be already great. Packplay with other Werewolves in groups is so much impossible thats not fun, sure if you can steamroll a dungeon you can do(but with closed eyes you could too), but where tanks&healers& rez's are needed WW is unable to do anything.
    Edited by Lykanus on June 25, 2018 5:30PM
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Well here are the results:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/418184/class-reps-meeting-notes-june-7/p1

lqVvT1o.png
    vgqLNg3.png

To be totally honest, I am disappointed by this. Most of what is down as what we apparently "don't want" is actually what most werewolf players want that I have seen.
    Actual gameplay mechanic issues are labelled as only "Quality of Life" concerns.
    But I am happy that they seem to be looking into ways to increase our timer, such as doing damage or using skills, and looking into a possible way to keep form. But these are the only things that I see from our suggestions that have been considered.
    "Werewolves like feeling special"?
    "Werewolves DO NOT want to even to get directly competitive dps"?
    I agree I don't think we should become the new meta, but the fact is that you don't see werewolves used in PvE barely at all. People out rightly get kicked for using werewolf in content.

That was my reaction too.

I don't want werewolf to become meta, and be seen as 'required' the way vampire or warhorn is. But I do want it to be competitive. Werewolf should be a viable option for endgame content. Right now we're pariahs who are considered so underperforming that I've been kicked from pug groups and had guilds tell me not to slot it on the assumption that I couldn't be an effective dps using werewolf.

Some of that is just common misconception, (I've cleared vet content on a werewolf build, and know others who have as well) but it's fuled by the fact that werewolves are significantly harder to play as effectively as other builds.

So here's my top two WW pain points:

1) Using werewolf carries more drawbacks than any other ultimate in the game. It's expensive, effectively stuns you for a second or two while you transform, and locks you out of basic game mechanics like activating synergies, ressing allies, taunting, or using any non-ww skills. Your timer counts down whether you're in combat or not, and if you switch back ealy any remaining time is lost.

Contrast this with Overload, which you can shift in and out of near-instantly, only costs ultimate when you light or heavy attack, retains access to all skills and mechanics, and can often do more damage instantly with a single light attack that a werewolf does over 8s with it's combined light attack + bleed dot.

I can see WW light attacks doing less damage than Overload's since the bleeds bypass armor and you're also getting bonuses to speed, resistances, and max stamina, but with all the other drawbacks it's just rediculous. Werewolf is absurdly underperforming compared to almost any other ult, and needs to be brought up to par.

2) It feels like we've been overlooked, left out, or even actively snubbed in almost every major update since Morrowind, if not earlier.

New skills are added that we can't use. Synergies that we can't activate are reworked to be more useful, introducing a bug that makes werewolves unplayable. The scaling for light and heavy attacks is adjusted, giving most players a nice boost to LA damage--while werewolves barely escape a massive accidental nerf. There's a litany of serious, unaddressed bugs, some of which have been reported for years, but one guy asks a question about Call of the Pack and permawolf gets patched out of existence in the very next update? What gives?

TL/DR: Werewolves need to be let out of the doghouse.

• AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    The weird healing is a pain in the backside. It takes a lot of magicka and werewolves aren't usually magicka characters (considering the skill is stamina based) so I find myself turning back in battlegrounds or PvE just so I can use vigor instead.

I do wish there was a tanking option available, that would be cool.

Being able to resurrect players in werewolf form would be nice. I find that a major disadvantage. If I'm in a dungeon, I can't resurrect a player, which could be the difference between a wipe or surviving a boss.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations
    - Change Blood Rage from damage received to damage dealt (= PvE perma wolf)
    - Make Tormentor set work with the leap (= taunt)
    - Optional : revisit the unused morphs.

/thread ?
    Edited by Aznox on June 29, 2018 11:06AM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • TIMBR0SLICE
    TIMBR0SLICE
    Soul Shriven
    Aznox wrote: »
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations

/thread ?

Yeah, that's pretty much it right here.
    Edited by TIMBR0SLICE on June 29, 2018 12:07PM
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot one:

- Make Werewolf form a Toggle
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    You forgot one:

What real problem does that cover that my solution does not ?
    Edited by Aznox on June 29, 2018 6:41PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a 2 years Werewolf Player i can say that the Only thing that WW needs is Bug fixes , not some crappy stamina heal , not some Lame toggle ult and Defenetly not more buffs. Maybe some adjustment to Call of the pack for permawolfing but thats all.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    As a 2 years Werewolf Player i can say that the Only thing that WW needs is Bug fixes , not some crappy stamina heal , not some Lame toggle ult and Defenetly not more buffs. Maybe some adjustment to Call of the pack for permawolfing but thats all.

Don’t forget the use of Champion passives. Unchained used to reduce the cost of the next stamina ability used within 5 seconds of breaking free by 80%, werewolves used to benefit from it and other champion passives until the base patch for clockwork city broke it & stopped werewolves altogether from benefitting champion passives. (Which really upset me & other players long term as currently, it has never been addressed since then.)
    Edited by Skullstachio on July 2, 2018 1:21PM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    RouDeR wrote: »

Don’t forget the use of Champion passives. Unchained used to reduce the cost of the next stamina ability used within 5 seconds of breaking free by 80%, werewolves used to benefit from it and other champion passives until the base patch for clockwork city broke it & stopped werewolves altogether from benefitting champion passives. (Which really upset me & other players long term as currently, it has never been addressed since then.)

That falls in to the bug fixing category .
    I have several posts in the bug report forum , however zo$ does not give a deam shet about it :)
    Edited by RouDeR on July 3, 2018 8:27PM
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    You forgot one:

What real problem does that cover that my solution does not ?

Sorry for the late reply. To answer your question: Overworld PvP for one.

The suggestion of changing blood rage to grant timer on damaging an enemy would help for long boss fights where there are no adds to munch on, but in Cyrodiil the distance between keeps is so vast and sparsely populated that it's impossible to maintain form. Since the werewolf ult is so expensive, and you can't gain ultimate while transformed, what tends to happen is that you wolf-out towards the end of one seige, lose it running to the next, and then go through several fights waiting for it to build back up. Meanwhile everybody else is tossing out multiple ults per fight. It's one more circumstance where werewolf is the worst ult you can choose, balance-wise.

Being able to toggle it on and off without losing the remaining time could also mitigate a lot of the other current issues with werewolf. Not being able to res, taunt, sneak, or use non WW skills and synergies (not to mention certain boss mechanics) wouldn't be as big a deal if you could drop form and then wolf out again. It would allow the ult to be used tactically instead of being the expensive, all or nothing desperation move it currently is.

The simplest way to implement this would probably be to tie the ult cost directly to your timer: 300 ult cost for a morphed werewolf = 30s in form, so being in wolf form would consume 10 ult per second, before cost adjustments. Set a minimum ult requirement to transform, to prevent accidentally wasting it or transforming for one second just to get a bleed on the target, and have everything that currently grants timer grant the equivalent amount of ultimate.

The sorcerer's overload ult already works a lot like this, several ults refund some (or all) of their cost under certain conditions, and the warden's bear can be up at all times for free and only costs ult to trigger it's special attack, so this change doesn't strike me as unreasonable.
    Edited by Mr_Wolfe on July 5, 2018 7:00AM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The suggestion of changing blood rage to grant timer on damaging an enemy would help for long boss fights where there are no adds to munch on, but in Cyrodiil the distance between keeps is so vast and sparsely populated that it's impossible to maintain form. Since the werewolf ult is so expensive, and you can't gain ultimate while transformed, what tends to happen is that you wolf-out towards the end of one seige, lose it running to the next, and then go through several fights waiting for it to build back up.

Ok, let's say we wanted to make werewolf timer management easier in Cyrodiil, then allowing to build back ultimate normally while transformed would allow to transform again immediately at the start of the next fight.
    This would be much more simple than the re-balancing nightmare that making it a toggle would be, as we already discussed in the last pages of this thread.
    Being able to toggle it on and off without losing the remaining time could also mitigate a lot of the other current issues with werewolf. Not being able to res, taunt, sneak, or use non WW skills and synergies (not to mention certain boss mechanics) wouldn't be as big a deal if you could drop form and then wolf out again. It would allow the ult to be used tactically instead of being the expensive, all or nothing desperation move it currently is.

Current Werewolf :
    All or nothing and extremely powerful but with a lot of bugs and too much limitations.

What i want :
    All or nothing and extremely powerful , bug free and with less limitations (synergies, res, taunt, ..)

What you want :
    On demand, tactical Werewolf, bug free and with less limitations.

I'm not saying your idea is bad, but even if ZoS could spare the devtime for such a major rework while they need months to fix a single bug on average, Werewolf would need to trade some power for it, simply because it cannot be made more than 5-10% stronger in 1v1 than they are currently.

That's why i think we should focus on things that would improve Werewolf Quality of Life but won't affect its 1v1 power too much.

Example of a new passive that would go this way :
    Pursuit (additional effect) : When transformed, if there is an enemy within 28 meters affected by your bleeding, sprinting does not cost stamina. (or a reduced value, needs more balancing thought)

I think things like that could help in openworld or when getting focused by multiple players, without pushing werewolf over the top in 1v1 power.
    Edited by Aznox on July 5, 2018 8:13AM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TOP PAIN POINTS:

1. Synergy - both Feeding Frenzy and Devour are super clunky, can't find the "X" to activate

2. Group Utility - unable to taunt, unable to heal allies, unable to resurrect allies.

IDEAS:

Werewolf Ultimate:

Morph 1. PACK LEADER - the leader is the strongest and toughest of the pack= tanky leader = gain + XXX amount health?, gain minor protection?, gain resist elements (shock, cold, fire but not poison)?

--note- this option to be more durable and tank-like werewolf - thick fur?

Morph 2. RABID WOLF- crazy-wild- total kill machine = similar to current Beserker build - light and heavy attacks deal more damage ?, + gain bleed damage on light and heavy attacking?, + gain always on X% chance to resist snare or CC effects?

- note- this option to offer dps or healing options depending on your armor sets and weapons

note - choose between durability focus build or damage build

Skill- POUNCE (note : i love the jumping animation, especially in a group)

Morph 1 INSANE POUNCE = jump at enemy and howl to AoE taunt all enemies within X radius (5 meters?), + deal small X amount of AoE bleed DoT damage? this morph has shorter distance than morph 2?

note- would it be cool if WW was the unique skill line with an AoE taunt ability? A WW taunt would open up some interesting taunt-related armor set options: Tormentor, Undaunted Bastion, Curse of Dolymesh, and Vanguard's Legacy

Morph 2 RABID POUNCE = jump at enemy with increased X amount of distance?, + deal increased X amount of bleed damage within 5 meters?

note - choose between gap closer with small AoE taunt or a gap closer with longer range and more damage

Skill- HIRCINE'S BOUNTY

Morph 1 - Heal self?, + heal X amount of heal over time?, maybe lower the cost a tiny bit?

Morph 2 - Heal AoE /all Werewolves within X meters (10 meters?) - all werewolves including summoned wolves and non-group members

note - heals get + % increase based on number of werewolves within X meters -- including summoned pet werewolves

Skill - ROAR

Morph 1 - [ROAR OF TERROR - single target knockdown, + physical damage and +% damage if target under 25% health

Morph 2 - CALL OF THE WILD - summon 2 wolves to fight by your side for 20 seconds, wolves deal X amount bleed damage

note- choose between a single target damage skill with execute bonus or summon 2 wolves (which grant group bonuses to damage and healing through passives)

Skill - HOWL

Morph 1 - DEATH HOWL - AoE fear and AoE off balance and physical damage

Morph 2 - SLOBBERING HOWL - AoE fear and AoE disease damage

note - choose between direct physical damage or DoT damage

Skill - INFECTIOUS CLAWS

Morph 1 - CLAWS OF DEATH - deal single target physical and bleed damage and major defile

Morph 2 - CLAWS OF HORROR - deal bleed damage and AoE minor defile

note - choose between more single target damage or more group utility

PASSIVES:

only way to extend werewolf timer is to feed on corpses (i.e. Devour) --- which the synergy "box" must be enlarged and easier to use and each corpse should give 15-20 seconds extra instead of 12 seconds

feeding on a fresh corpse grants major expedition for X seconds?

bonus X amount of damage for every werewolf in your group (up to maximum of X % increase)

bonus damage versus Vampires!

bonus heal % for every werewolf within X radius -- including summoned wolves = this could really impact werewolf group healing ability

THIS 100% THIS!
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • Fiedelstrich
    Fiedelstrich
    ✭✭
    TOP PAIN POINTS:

1. Synergy - both Feeding Frenzy and Devour are super clunky, can't find the "X" to activate

2. Group Utility - unable to taunt, unable to heal allies, unable to resurrect allies.

IDEAS:

Werewolf Ultimate:

Morph 1. PACK LEADER - the leader is the strongest and toughest of the pack= tanky leader = gain + XXX amount health?, gain minor protection?, gain resist elements (shock, cold, fire but not poison)?

--note- this option to be more durable and tank-like werewolf - thick fur?

Morph 2. RABID WOLF- crazy-wild- total kill machine = similar to current Beserker build - light and heavy attacks deal more damage ?, + gain bleed damage on light and heavy attacking?, + gain always on X% chance to resist snare or CC effects?

- note- this option to offer dps or healing options depending on your armor sets and weapons

note - choose between durability focus build or damage build

Skill- POUNCE (note : i love the jumping animation, especially in a group)

Morph 1 INSANE POUNCE = jump at enemy and howl to AoE taunt all enemies within X radius (5 meters?), + deal small X amount of AoE bleed DoT damage? this morph has shorter distance than morph 2?

note- would it be cool if WW was the unique skill line with an AoE taunt ability? A WW taunt would open up some interesting taunt-related armor set options: Tormentor, Undaunted Bastion, Curse of Dolymesh, and Vanguard's Legacy

Morph 2 RABID POUNCE = jump at enemy with increased X amount of distance?, + deal increased X amount of bleed damage within 5 meters?

note - choose between gap closer with small AoE taunt or a gap closer with longer range and more damage

Skill- HIRCINE'S BOUNTY

Morph 1 - Heal self?, + heal X amount of heal over time?, maybe lower the cost a tiny bit?

Morph 2 - Heal AoE /all Werewolves within X meters (10 meters?) - all werewolves including summoned wolves and non-group members

note - heals get + % increase based on number of werewolves within X meters -- including summoned pet werewolves

Skill - ROAR

Morph 1 - [ROAR OF TERROR - single target knockdown, + physical damage and +% damage if target under 25% health

Morph 2 - CALL OF THE WILD - summon 2 wolves to fight by your side for 20 seconds, wolves deal X amount bleed damage

note- choose between a single target damage skill with execute bonus or summon 2 wolves (which grant group bonuses to damage and healing through passives)

Skill - HOWL

Morph 1 - DEATH HOWL - AoE fear and AoE off balance and physical damage

Morph 2 - SLOBBERING HOWL - AoE fear and AoE disease damage

note - choose between direct physical damage or DoT damage

Skill - INFECTIOUS CLAWS

Morph 1 - CLAWS OF DEATH - deal single target physical and bleed damage and major defile

Morph 2 - CLAWS OF HORROR - deal bleed damage and AoE minor defile

note - choose between more single target damage or more group utility

PASSIVES:

only way to extend werewolf timer is to feed on corpses (i.e. Devour) --- which the synergy "box" must be enlarged and easier to use and each corpse should give 15-20 seconds extra instead of 12 seconds

feeding on a fresh corpse grants major expedition for X seconds?

bonus X amount of damage for every werewolf in your group (up to maximum of X % increase)

bonus damage versus Vampires!

bonus heal % for every werewolf within X radius -- including summoned wolves = this could really impact werewolf group healing ability

Sounds great! But I would like to see one more thing on top of those changes:

HEAVY ATTACKS

make them just 5% quicker and give every ultimate morph a unique ability.

Morph 1: PACK LEADER - heavy attacks taunt the enemy and give you a damage shield based on max health (40%?). The damage shield stays for 5sec and can only be active 10sec after the last one has expired.

note - this will further deepen the role you've given the pack leader.

Morph 2: RABID WOLF - heavy attacks will hit up to 5 enemys in front of you and grant more resources (20% - up to 100% when 5 enemys are hit) back. Damage is increased by 200% for enemys under 25% health.

note - the damage can (as you suggested) still be increased, but split between the 5 enemys (1 enemy - 100% damage but only 20% more resources; 2 enemys - 50% damage each, but 40% more resources). The increased damage for enemys under 25% health will NOT be split between them and is for those enemys only (4 enemys hit, one with 20% health - 3 enemys each 25% of the total damage inflicted, 1 enemy with low health 25% of the damage inflicted, increased by 200%. Total bonus resources gained: 80%).
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking outside the box here, In addition to getting 3 ultimate every 3 seconds when being damaged, blood rage should also allow werewolves to taunt a target by shield-bashing them.
    Edited by Skullstachio on July 5, 2018 1:24PM
  • Fiedelstrich
    Fiedelstrich
    ✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    Thinking outside the box here, In addition to getting 3 ultimate every 3 seconds when being damaged, blood rage should also allow werewolves to taunt a target by shield-bashing them.

Sometimes a DD WW also needs to shield-bash - this could become kinda messy with a full group of WW in which one is trying to be the tank. I would prefer a heavy attack taunt (like the ice staff) for the Pack Leader morph.
  • TIMBR0SLICE
    TIMBR0SLICE
    Soul Shriven
    Just read the update.
    " improvements and changes to how the Werewolf Skill Line plays with Update 19. These changes place an emphasis on improving their ferocity and momentum in combat, and they affect both the Skill Line's Passive and Active Abilities. For example, the Blood Rage Passive will now increase the duration of your transformation when you deal damage instead of when you take it, and the Roar Active Ability is now instant cast."

Glad to hear this made it in already. As far as the comments about dropping WW between keep battles. I would like us to be able to keep perm WW if we have a group of 4 active WW ulti's going at the same time (Like we could before). Could also raise the movement speed cap for the berserker morph. That way if they build into speed they could run as fast as a mount again ( we cant mount in WW, and don't want to either). You would give up a lot of stats to do so, but would give solo players a way to get to the next battle in wolf form.
    Edited by TIMBR0SLICE on July 5, 2018 4:37PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations

/thread ?

One down, 5 more to go ! :)
    improving their ferocity and momentum in combat
    I think his is clearly going in the good direction !
    Edited by Aznox on July 5, 2018 4:42PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    the Blood Rage Passive will now increase the duration of your transformation when you deal damage instead of when you take it

Great , one of our suggestions is implemented. That will be the first step of playing Werewolf in PvE Content too, now lets hope the changes of the other passives&active abilities are the same or even better quality :smiley:

And we know now clearly where ZOS wants/see the Werewolves (as suspected&suggested before), thematically about a ferocius momentum driven damage dealer - others (tank) would not have made any sense for me anyway.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations

/thread ?

There is a problem with this change in pvp though. If I’m close to loosing form I can currently pop my head around a corner and take some damage without being in the thick of it. Like get hit with a Flame reach and the break LOS while still getting time added.

Now if I’m close to loosing form I have to get from LOS into the enemies to keep form. Not a good change imo.

Should be a little of both.
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

There is a problem with this change in pvp though. If I’m close to loosing form I can currently pop my head around a corner and take some damage without being in the thick of it. Like get hit with a Flame reach and the break LOS while still getting time added.

Now if I’m close to loosing form I have to get from LOS into the enemies to keep form. Not a good change imo.

Its clearly a better change for PvE where its needed, however overall it already feels better in line with the wolf as being in blood rage while dealing damage sustaining his Form then being beaten up (ie taking damage).

I hope the other changes to passives will make and solve that problem for all wolves maybe with changes to devour and such so a pvp Wolf get his chances too.

• Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations

/thread ?

This is a good change in PvP too, a single claw and you're good for more than 10 sec.
    Edited by Aznox on July 5, 2018 7:08PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Allow use of synergies
    - Allow rez
    - Fix bugs
    - Fix animations

/thread ?

This is a good change in PvP too, a single claw and you're good for more than 10 sec.

Unless your fighting a Templar. Who now has the ability to remove it.

I’m out of light of sight. Currently if I poke my head around the corner most the time I got vampires bane and can break LOS while still gaining time.

Now I have to come out of the tower gap close the Templar put a dot on him( only for them to cleanse it) and get back to LOS.