The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Vivec EU-PC

• MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZS will be back tonight, be ready >:)
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    ZS will be back tonight, be ready >:)

Note for myself: Don't even try to play this evening :lol:
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    What is your performance after Summerset patch? My is better outside of combat (in Cyrodiil open world) and when is small scale, but in zerg vs zerg it's much worse. My FPS drops to just 18 and ping goes to 160+ ms which never happened before patch update. Ping is regularly around 90 ms but once zerg clash starts it nosedive to 160+ :/.
    And in AD zone chat other players also complain a lot how performace is worse... And than there is micro-stutter about which so many people complain in zone chat (it's confirmed by ZoS that should be patched out next week).

And now Vivec EU-PC - Salt Edition :p

1) I finally logged yesterday morning to see what is all that fus about AD try hards. In one moment somebody typed We have everything. What we do now? Indeed :/. And all three factions had low population. Kudos to brave red and blue players who striked deep into AD territory to take random resources and attack towns. This is beyond boring and the massive waste of time!

2) Last evening/night one faction had population lock (it wasn't AD) and they still couldn't push other two. Also, reds sent so many times the same zerg over and over again on Alessia - I encountered and killed same people all over again. Great battles for scrolls around and in Alessia and Roeback - kudos to all factions. That is game I like to play not that morning (don't know how to call it)...

3) I don't know how you can say nobody care about campaign when AD obviously care. Even in the evening/night there are try hard groups. Also so many times when I type for help around some keep/castle, group(s) come to help, so it's not like nobody cares. And I like AD zone chat :).

Again if is this morning capping indeed done by AD alts, more reasons for the hard alliance lock for campaign duration (30 days).

P. S.
    I play for Cyrodiil PvP almost always solo (I rarely join groups as group leaders are mostly... in group chat) for fun and if you ever encounter me inside Cyrodiil, I am still easy AP in the open :).

Edited by exiars10 on May 25, 2018 8:09AM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    What is your performance after Summerset patch? My is better outside of combat (in Cyrodiil open world) and when is small scale, but in zerg vs zerg it's much worse. My FPS drops to just 18 and ping goes to 160+ ms which never happened before patch update. Ping is regularly around 90 ms but once zerg clash starts it nosedive to 160+ :/.
    And in AD zone chat other players also complain a lot how performace is worse... And than there is micro-stutter about which so many people complain in zone chat (it's confirmed by ZoS that should be patched out next week).

1) I finally logged yesterday morning to see what is all that fus about AD try hards. In one moment somebody typed We have everything. What we do now? Indeed :/. And all three factions had low population. Kudos to brave red and blue players who striked deep into AD territory to take random resources and attack towns. This is beyond boring and the massive waste of time!

2) Last evening/night one faction had population lock (it wasn't AD) and they still couldn't push other two. Also, reds sent so many times the same zerg over and over again on Alessia - I encountered and killed same people all over again. Great battles for scrolls around and in Alessia and Roeback - kudos to all factions. That is game I like to play not that morning (don't know how to call it)...

3) I don't know how you can say nobody care about campaign when AD obviously care. Even in the evening/night there are try hard groups. Also so many times when I type for help around some keep/castle, group(s) come to help, so it's not like nobody cares. And I like AD zone chat :).

Again if is this morning capping indeed done by AD alts, more reasons for the hard alliance lock for campaign duration (30 days).

P. S.
    I play for Cyrodiil PvP almost always solo (I rarely join groups as group leaders are mostly... in group chat) for fun and if you ever encounter me inside Cyrodiil, I am still easy AP in the open :).

The AD morning group is NOT alts from other factions. Theyve been morning capping for so long I dont even remember when it allo started, but I have been told Bigboss and Saras actually used to play campaign primetime before. That must have been a very long time ago. These guys who organize primetime pvd capping, arent interested in pvp. They only want, well, I dont really know. The ap you get is more or less useless, all things you can buy for AP you already have. The end of campaign loyaøty reward likeso. So my idea is, they just basically enjoy pvd'ing and getting the random 1v15 fight against roamers from the other faction so they can pat their back and talk about how good they are in pvp.
    The end result is what cyrodiil slowly is turning into. When the bigger guilds dont give a *** anymore about the campaign, you will get toxic groups of players PUGs have no way to handle roaming around only looking for fights. Dont get me wrong, I love bomb group play and the challenge of meeting other groups coordinated. But its a nightmare for pugs when most of the map gets turned into a playground for these instead of the original idea, capping and holding keeps.
    The moment the whole scoring system gets a complete overhault to permit factions not working the campaign score in odd hours to actually have a shot at the campaign, the whole meta will change again. There is a certain realm pride among all factions, also dc and ep. But when its hopeless and futile to even try to climb on top of the ladder, players will not attempt that and instead change the focus and direction to ther challenges. And when it comes to AD, the toxity is reaching new levels. Rarely have I played a game where one faction out of three is so heavily despised and disliked as the vivec ad faction. I can only assume dc and ep will gather more and more to press ad until they have nothing at prime time. And prime time is when most pug and casuals prefer to play. I am happy I am not ad at prime time, because they will be Tbagged zerged, ganked and hated. If thats unconvenient the blame is entirely the morning zergs.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

P. S.

Its mostly DC/EP that don't care. Because of the morning cap over the last 2 years, we've learned that no matter what happens at primetime, when you next log on AD have all your scrolls/Keeps/Emp and they will win the campaign. Makes it pointless to take keeps, to play to try to win a campaign - so instead ppl mostly just look for 'fun fights'.

This is why AD are so hated. Everyone else knows that they destroyed the competitive large-scale PVP they know and love.
    It's also one of the reasons for Chalmania.. It starts around lunchtime when DC manage to take Ales. Pushing to Ash is pointless cos the huge (for that time of day) AD zerg seems to just sit there waiting for it - so heading towards reds for a fun fight is just, well a bit less like banging your head against a brick wall..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    Game over unfortunately, zenny has completely let us down on PvP scoring, AvAvA is dead.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Aaand Zerg Squad is wrecking havoc...

What happened at Faregyl was disgusting... Eye of the Storm + Bomb + Vicious Death and farm inside castle... I don't blame them for "farming" AD players - random and desorganized players attacking train is just... I guess that's what happen when you listen "leaders".
    And then came blue i.e. Daggerfall Bandits guild/zerg and we wiped them. No matter what, DC is the worst and losing to random AD PUG is just beyond bad.

Of course, Zerg Squad proceeded to BM where we defended it from another DC guild, Daggerfall Authority. They avoided initial ZS attack who didn't manage to wipe us all, and what happened next, you can see :p.

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.
    Performance is TERRIBLE as you can see in screenshots :/. I never had such a low FPS and high ping before Summerset. I just "play", avoid desro train and have no idea what is going on from so much lag.
    Edited by exiars10 on May 25, 2018 9:14PM
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha! How long were ZS AD before they switched to EP.

Hm, let me think.. I wonder which faction has has to face them more than any other?

If it's when I'm thinking, didn't they start by taking Nickel then Roe from DC and working their way down?

I also see that you forget to mention that EP were holding both a DC and an EP scroll at the time. What do you expect when they are worth so many campaign points now?
    Edited by Biro123 on May 25, 2018 11:24PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    No, Zerg Squad came from Alessia IIRC and I don't understand what they wanted to do?
    They could easily take scrolls from Mnem, BB and Altadoon, but they just logged out so we pushed EP all the way to BRK.

And that was fatal mistake. We both fought like crazy around stupid farm at BRK and both were underpopulated. In the mean time, DC guilds pushed both and they were population locked. They took Faregyl and AD zone chat turned into sh.tshow (we at BRK where blamed for it :))... because they obviously targeted scrolls. They quickly took BB and BM and attacked temples. Altadoon fall easily but they couldn't reach Mnem at least until I quit game. So AD only held one scroll at that time and DC had 3.

P. S.
    Who is Boss that everybody is looking in AD chat?
    elfantasmo wrote: »
    Game over unfortunately, zenny has completely let us down on PvP scoring, AvAvA is dead.
    But they boosted AP gain, didn't they? At least that is my impression I earn obviously (much) more than before Summerset.

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny that what ZS do is new to you.... Seems pretty obvious they they've been aiding your alliance efforts for the longest time without you having any clue how much damage they can do. DC are well aware of it and have been for a long time.
    FWIW, ZS don't play the campaign. If they did, they would win most prime times. In stead they just try to challenge themselves. Often by taking an outpost between the other 2 factions to attract the most attention possible from those 2. Usually it's Nickel or Bleakers.(depending what colour they ZS are). (notice how they are always DC border?)

Edited by Biro123 on May 26, 2018 9:53AM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We usually look for the most challenging fight and that fight might sometimes indirectly benefit the campaign by eg holding ad to faregyl or dc at glade or when we done farming with a scroll we bring it home. Zerging with the rest of the faction in the zerg lines is just not fun for us and we are mostly avoiding it.

Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your answers. I play ESO from the late 11/2017 and I wasn't regular in Vivec because I didn't have time to play it more.

Challenging fight, lol?

There wasn't even a proper fight between ZS and AD last night :). It was the full steam roll of randomly scrapped AD players in two castles. The only reason you farmed those players is because they listened "glorious" AD PUG leaders who sent them to be farmed all over again. What those "leaders" typed in chat and how even people tried do what they ordered is mind blowing...

You "fought" DC guild (Daggerfall Authority) when they came to BM (as I typed and showed last night) but they were steam rolled even faster than us which is ironic on its on way :p. I expected from DC PvP guild to do something but nope.
    Edited by exiars10 on May 26, 2018 10:33AM

• kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if you think its not challenging to fight the bulk of a faction with 13 people which keep respawning and rezzing indefinately then i don't know what you consider challenging. It's not like we didnt try to find other organised guilds throughout the night to fight but after a couple of rounds we parted ways.
    Edited by kkravaritieb17_ESO on May 26, 2018 10:36AM
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened at Faregyl was disgusting... Eye of the Storm + Bomb + Vicious Death and farm inside castle... I don't blame them for "farming" AD players - random and desorganized players attacking train is just... I guess that's what happen when you listen "leaders".
    And then came blue i.e. Daggerfall Bandits guild/zerg and we wiped them. No matter what, DC is the worst and losing to random AD PUG is just beyond bad.

Of course, Zerg Squad proceeded to BM where we defended it from another DC guild, Daggerfall Authority. They avoided initial ZS attack who didn't manage to wipe us all, and what happened next, you can see :p.

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.
    Performance is TERRIBLE as you can see in screenshots :/. I never had such a low FPS and high ping before Summerset. I just "play", avoid desro train and have no idea what is going on from so much lag.

Yep thet was a nice ZS move, we were happily farming AD and did not see that comming :)
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.

Yep thet was a nice ZS move, we were happily farming AD and did not see that comming :)

I'd hardly call what TDA does "farming" lmao.
    EU | PC
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.

At least, they try to fight alone on the back keeps, you can't say that from every guild

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.

Its more like struggling not to get rekt by randoms than farming, tbh.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.

Its more like struggling not to get rekt by randoms than farming, tbh.

read above

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Campaign scoring really is perfect with this patch :trollface:
    DQiyY33.png?1

vvFDS5t.png?1

These Pictures are from Primetime vivec, Chat as evidence that Pictures are made at the same time and for lulz
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »

20180525224941_1.jpg

20180525225302_1.jpg

P. S.

At least, they try to fight alone on the back keeps, you can't say that from every guild

Fair point :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4 AD gets low pop bonus :trollface:

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Renne999
    Renne999
    Soul Shriven
    BohnT wrote: »
    DQiyY33.png?1

vvFDS5t.png?1

These Pictures are from Primetime vivec, Chat as evidence that Pictures are made at the same time and for lulz

:smiley:
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DQiyY33.png?1

vvFDS5t.png?1

hahaha what the hell is up with that scoring !
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    DQiyY33.png?1

vvFDS5t.png?1

Working as intended just like 40k deffticks for killing 3 people on a resource :trollface:
    Finally morning cap got buffed to be a viable playstyle.

I'm still fascinated by how this made it into the game.
    Edited by BohnT on May 29, 2018 12:53PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    DQiyY33.png?1

vvFDS5t.png?1

Working as intended just like 40k deffticks for killing 3 people on a resource :trollface:
    Finally morning cap got buffed to be a viable playstyle.

I'm still fascinated by how this made it into the game.

You can't test it at all on the PTS but like I said to you before the patch went live. Big Lad's gonna get even more points now, it was so obvious.

I like Wheeler but how many campaigns are there on both servers? 8? Is it that difficult to analyse 8 campaigns and come up with a better solution for AvA?
    PC EU
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    y'all enjoying sloads guys?
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I typed on that super long thread that I wasn't killed once by Sload and it still remains.
    I am still killed by the good old same combos. Zero Sload.

• BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread is just as dead as Rupert :/
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is just as dead as Rupert :/

That's because the campaign is. The scrolls now being worth 10 has just killed off any semblance of a balanced campaign.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes the increase of the scroll points was really stupid. They also said that underdog bonus would kick in much faster, not really EP and DC have slightly more than 70% of AD points still no underdog bonus.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC