The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vivec EU-PC

• ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tehonyx and gang nightcapped as usual and pushed ad back to gates. When will this madness stop, it totatally destroys Campaign and its boring to start the morning by retaking all keeps.
    Edited by ErMurazor on June 27, 2018 6:21AM
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ppl sleep at nights, no? dont DC have any Lifes?
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    Tehonyx and gang nightcapped as usual and pushed ad back to gates. When will this madness stop, it totatally destroys Campaign and its boring to start the morning by retaking all keeps.

Lies, only AD nightcaps. Even during the morning :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only one Alliance who has destroyed the Vivec campaign, and it sure ain't DC....

But then it is always fun to return home from work just in time to see AD melt under the weight of actual PVPers, their whole ill-gotten empire crumbles while AD huddle inside keeps screaming at the NPCs to 'do something'.

The Crowning point of the evening is when your Paper-Emp is finally destroyed. Not that any of them ever put up a real fight as evidenced by the sheer amount of times AD Emps are usually melted by randomers.
    But its the symbolism of destroying your PVDoor 'efforts' that really give the other factions a sense of pride....actually scrap that it's not pride, that would insinuate that it was difficult...maybe pity?

Then the real PVP can begin, when DC face off against EP and ignore the Yellow portion of the map.

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    But then it is always fun to return home from work just in time to see AD melt under the weight of actual PVPers, their whole ill-gotten empire crumbles while AD huddle inside keeps screaming at the NPCs to 'do something'.

This made me splutter into my coffee this morning... ;)

@Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest DC and EP both go on a PvP strike for a week. Or two. Or three.

I'd be embarrassed to play an AD toon at the moment, such is the lack of opposition from the blues and reds. If as an EP player, you try to flip a resource or 2 and you can guarantee that the AD will send every man and his dog and its pups. And if you kill one of them, the vitriol and acidic, bilious hate whispers you get is INSANE. There are some genuinely good AD peeps who I have a LOT of time for.

But the tards bigging up the night cappers and their "tactics" in this thread.....it's obviously not their turn to use family brain cell. LOL :p

EDIT: Seriously, I'd love it if the DC and EP decided to simply not log in and do something else for a week. Or more. At the moment, we're inadvertently feeding the exploitation (because let's be honest, that's exactly what it is) by giving them free AP
    Edited by Bam_Bam on June 28, 2018 1:17PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC poplocked nightcap starting. They choose to nightcap, since they could easily go to bed at normal hours and wake up in the morning instead and fight AD. But ALL ppl see are the yellow keeps at midday and have no idea that they where all Blue all night.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC poplocked nightcap starting. They choose to nightcap, since they could easily go to bed at normal hours and wake up in the morning instead and fight AD. But ALL ppl see are the yellow keeps at midday and have no idea that they where all Blue all night.

Just from looking at the scoreboard the DC nightcap might not be a bad as the AD morning cap
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing you are pretty new to the game?

You clearly haven't seen an all night. They swap hands regularly while a resistance still exists, but ultimately end up in AD hands every morning, because of the overwhelming numbers of AD PVErs that stack on Vivec.

But seriously, Cry me a river, when you are 600+ days into a routine where every morning having a map that is one colour is the norm. Then we can maybe talk.

Until then, you have 100s of days of comeuppance. Nobody will ever take AD in Vivec seriously again.
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only one Alliance who has destroyed the Vivec campaign, and it sure ain't DC....

The Crowning point of the evening is when your Paper-Emp is finally destroyed. Not that any of them ever put up a real fight as evidenced by the sheer amount of times AD Emps are usually melted by randomers.
    But its the symbolism of destroying your PVDoor 'efforts' that really give the other factions a sense of pride....actually scrap that it's not pride, that would insinuate that it was difficult...maybe pity?

Then the real PVP can begin, when DC face off against EP and ignore the Yellow portion of the map.

Funny thing that i've seen AD defend emp against purple faction still on prime time.

Don't know whether running on walls with full cheese builds spamming aoe's and calling it skilled play is that much better choice.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

I'd be embarrassed to play an AD toon at the moment, such is the lack of opposition from the blues and reds. If as an EP player, you try to flip a resource or 2 and you can guarantee that the AD will send every man and his dog and its pups. And if you kill one of them, the vitriol and acidic, bilious hate whispers you get is INSANE. There are some genuinely good AD peeps who I have a LOT of time for.

But the tards bigging up the night cappers and their "tactics" in this thread.....it's obviously not their turn to use family brain cell. LOL :p

EDIT: Seriously, I'd love it if the DC and EP decided to simply not log in and do something else for a week. Or more. At the moment, we're inadvertently feeding the exploitation (because let's be honest, that's exactly what it is) by giving them free AP

why not just simply go to Shor, and leave AD to RP in Vivec?
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

Funny thing that i've seen AD defend emp against purple faction still on prime time.

Don't know whether running on walls with full cheese builds spamming aoe's and calling it skilled play is that much better choice.

Congrats. you are part of the hour that they fight fair.
    Edited by dtsharples on July 2, 2018 4:24PM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

why not just simply go to Shor, and leave AD to RP in Vivec?

I've been doing that Psijic questline and trying to finish jewellery. Sick to the back teeth of idiot zergs piling into a resource because it's been flipped - too scared to send 2/3/4/5/6 - even though it's usually just one person (me). I know that Zenimax guy who is in charge of PvP says they are looking at that though so fingers crossed. I'm not holding my breath though....
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 mins to take an empty keep defended by 7 EP

GG AD

And is this how "morning caps" go ?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

GG AD

They need Big Boss back >:)
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

GG AD

That's the sad part, IT WAS Big Boss's group doing the work
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Work" :D
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

GG AD

That's the sad part, IT WAS Big Boss's group doing the work

Dying of laughter here now, thanks for the intel lol
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BIG BOSS IS AWESOME.
    BIG BOSS IS INVINCIBLE.
    BIG BOSS IS THE CYRODILL GOD
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where did he go? Has he stopped playing?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ….Oh God, it's the crazy one from EP zone chat....
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This will be fun, it won't last long however
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I have some popcorn and nachos if anyone need it
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worth joining AD now for the zone-chat?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Rainuu
    Rainuu
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »

Lies, only AD nightcaps. Even during the morning :trollface:

not exactly, they even do it in the afternoon
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol its that dude who was banned like 5x
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did a fantastic job of PVDoor this morning again. All the usual scrubs were out in force to make sure everything was in place just before the maintenance.
    A cringe-worthy triumph if ever I saw one. But I guess you gotta take a win whenever it's handed to you - even if it is on a plate with zero effort.

But seriously, how do these people get anything else done? I'm beginning to wonder if they are all on social aid maybe.
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    They did a fantastic job of PVDoor this morning again. All the usual scrubs were out in force to make sure everything was in place just before the maintenance.
    A cringe-worthy triumph if ever I saw one. But I guess you gotta take a win whenever it's handed to you - even if it is on a plate with zero effort.

But seriously, how do these people get anything else done? I'm beginning to wonder if they are all on social aid maybe.

Is not even morning PvD anymore they go full fist during whole day because even the casuals are tired of taking back keeps/scrolls knowing that a 3 AM PvD squad will capture all map and scrolls again, personally I don't care about the map anymore but its really depressing to spend 90% of time on horse simulator instead of fighting. As many ppl suggested they should add some counter to mindless PvD. And about the ppl who do this every day I don't know if theyre on social aid but some of them definitely have mental issues and or a low IQ.

9qOeBvW.jpg
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seems that is the PvP zos endorse. After all, it gives you most for least effort. And with new instant teleport stones, they could zerg down anyone trying to cut off some keep in no time. GG zos, amazing work. Simply brilliant.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn really didn't last long :trollface: