The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vivec EU-PC

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    ErMurazor wrote: »
    Its so easy to blame the morningcappers. What about the DC nightcappers? And im not talking about primetime when purple taking back their scrolls and pushing AD to the gate.

Ah yes the purple alliance, most noteably when pact pushes Ales for hours and DC tries to capture Kings and Chalman like they stashed some drugs in there.

AD gets pushed because they often have Emp and are weak during primetime + the frustration on the other factions from 2 years of morning cap is something that AD shouldn't cry about

You mean they didn't!!! I've wasted my life.. /sniff.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its so easy to blame the morningcappers. What about the DC nightcappers? And im not talking about primetime when purple taking back their scrolls and pushing AD to the gate.

when ad has effectively finished campaignplay 2-3 days after it starts, its time for ad to think about how they want pvp.
    ep and dc have already, 2 days in, lost interest in campaign play, and all thats left are for pugs to zerg as hard as possible during primetime, and the smallscalers to find some random remote place to towerrun in for the evening. The handul of players not on ad side outside of primetime is shrinking. And half are in IC anyway, because theres no point. I can name a few games where this happened, most noticeably WARhammer online, where one faction would morningstack and close the game early. That game died quite fast because the other faction couldnt be bothered (and im not talking about the "pros", but the pugs. If the pugs feels theres no meaning to play ep or dc, they will either swap to ad and join the offline zergs, or just quit).

Personally I totally stopped playing in the mornings. I get stomped at every keep 3-4 ep versus 30+ ad. And they even think its cool and funny to mock us after zerging is over. I sometimes think they believe theyre good at pvp, when they zerg you (or try to at least) down 30-1 around last keep.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

If they were the problem, then DC would be winning every campaign and driving the other 2 factions to give up. Let me see.. who has won all but one campaign on the main EU cp server for the last 2 years? First one with the right answer gets a banana.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

If they were the problem, then DC would be winning every campaign and driving the other 2 factions to give up. Let me see.. who has won all but one campaign on the main EU cp server for the last 2 years? First one with the right answer gets a banana.

The HORDE oh wait...
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

Yeah, there's an intelligent contribution to the debate.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

Nermy are Wabba going camelot unchained in 3 weeks? Some of the other ep pvp guilds are closing shop here on cyrodiil
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !

Nermy are Wabba going camelot unchained in 3 weeks? Some of the other ep pvp guilds are closing shop here on cyrodiil

Who is closing shop?
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think most players will go CU when released tbh, atleast to try it out!
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it only 3 weeks?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it only 3 weeks?

It's 2 weeks until closed Beta 1, which costs about 70 Euros. I may pay for Beta 2 when it comes, about 30 Euros.

http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

https://store.camelotunchained.com/

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it only 3 weeks?

It's 2 weeks until closed Beta 1, which costs about 70 Euros. I may pay for Beta 2 when it comes, about 30 Euros.

http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

https://store.camelotunchained.com/

Thanks for the info.. I guess the big question for me is whether it is solo-friendly or not... Just remembering the old DAOC with its buff-bots and buffs/heals only affecting your group members etc... If its like that I'm not gonna be interested - So I don't think I'll be spending any money until I know. Especially not 70 euros+!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without saying too much Biro theres a reason some of the most known pvp guilds are going to CU. At the same time its more solo-friendly than zerg friendly, from what I know, and thats a big thumbs up personally
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    when I play on my AD and see zone chat crying about purple, I usually insert a lot of salt there and tell them that they deserve it

The fun part is, there is like 3 dc small scalers, who meet 3 ep small scalers who are friends and both kill some AD. OMG PURPLE ALLIANCE :D

That happens with all factions and it stinks on a number of levels. I've seen it with groups of 8+ too, when there are only about 4-6 of the opposition.. I mean each one of your factions outnumbers the third yet you still have to team up? Really?

You come across it, see people from 2 alliances, Decide in a split second whether to engage or run. You engage thinking they would be engaging each other, but no, they all turn on you... ie. You get a false view of their strength...

Seen other games die because too many people are friends with the opposition, especially good players. And don't fight.. (apart from the odd duel) just stand waiting till some new guys turn up who they don't know, who attacks thinking he'll have support from the friendlies there... Nope. Gets owned by outnumbering better players. Leaves with a sour taste, never PvPs again..

Honestly the healthiest thing that can happen in a PvP game is to play for the intended objectives and to fight the opposition whenever you see them..
    Anything else is detrimental to the game, and when the top players a result doing it, others want to be part of that clique and copy it.. when there are enough, game dies.. Already happens in Vivec off-peak. Makes me play less and less. And it's spreading....

Honestly, anyone doing this is slowly killing the game.

This is a good post, this type of thing is somewhat frowned upon in our guild but we're all kinda guilty of it anyway. :neutral:

I think @name tags was always gonna be a lousy idea in AvA. I'd even say they are mostly to blame.
    PC EU
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD would get pushed no matter what they do. So they might as well cap like there is no tomorrow to at least make up with a campaign win for the miserable prime time.

It’s gradually the same on Sotha. AD gets pushed no matter what (granted, the absurd DC obsession some people on /zone have doesn’t help). So might as well just throw any semblance of honorable play out of the window and zerg like the best of EP.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    AD would get pushed no matter what they do. So they might as well cap like there is no tomorrow to at least make up with a campaign win for the miserable prime time.

It’s gradually the same on Sotha. AD gets pushed no matter what (granted, the absurd DC obsession some people on /zone have doesn’t help). So might as well just throw any semblance of honorable play out of the window and zerg like the best of EP.

Do you really find it strange AD is getting zerged at primetime? Ad holds all scrolls plus emperor ffs! Should dc and ep just lay down ass up in the air? Stop morning zerging and you ad at primetime (who I absolutely dont have anything against) will have a much better pvp experience. Try tell that to the pvd scrubs ad side. Its not dc or ep to blame is Bigboss and co.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ofc AD is getting pushed all the time en they have all scrolls + emp and just keep the morning cap going for 2 years now and now they even started it on Sotha and now you are crying that you get attacked from both sides.
    You should know the saying: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Also this whole crying by AD is BS you're just bad because in order to hold a keep the whole faction has to stack there, i mean you should know from your morning caps that even a group of ferrets on crack can take an empty keep and yet you are still suprised why you lose all keeps
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

I don’t play Vivec. But I can assure you AD gets pushed no matter the reason. On every campaign. Even when they’re in 3rd place by a huge margin.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @BohnT

I don’t play Vivec. But I can assure you AD gets pushed no matter the reason. On every campaign. Even when they’re in 3rd place by a huge margin.
    Every alliance gets pushed all the time AD just happens to actually lose everything but thankfully they can balance that out with morning cap :wink:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

You don't play Vivec but you can tell us how it is?

That's like saying I have never been to the moon but I can tell you it is made of cheese...
    Edited by Nermy on June 22, 2018 12:41PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

That's like saying I have never been to the moon but I can tell you it is made of cheese...

But Cyrodiil IS (currently) made of cheese!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

But Cyrodiil IS (currently) made of cheese!

Maybe not made of cheese but full of it... ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

I was judging by the postings here. It’s. It’s not different than other campaigns though.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you get like 50k AP for killing four or five morning cappers - if you manage to force a deftick before the keep flips.

For fighting one hour at a triple breached aleswell last emp keep prime time tonight where I dropped 3 camps myself for PuG's sake: 17k AP.

This is just beyond stupid. Make ticks scale with the amount of people involved and do the same for the campaign points.

If you zerg someone down: no points. If you fight even matched: decent points. If you win outnumbered: BOOOM!
    And tie that system to the scoring system for the campaign with an incentive to capture keeps to prevent stacking up for all round defense when in scroll possession.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec at 7.30 am this morning....

AD going for both EP scrolls at the same time.

Screenshot_20180623_073257.png

it's not like AD need our them to win...

Screenshot_20180623_073323.png
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT

You complain that your alliance is getting attacked in an alliance-versus-alliance setting? You might wanna try out PvE instead :D
  • olda90
    olda90
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no! Poor purple!
  • tourerttrwb17_ESO
    tourerttrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, i have a question after reading about all this morning capping business. What time is considered morning on EU server? UK time?
    PC-NA @Eon-King
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d say everything from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. CEST is considered morning.
  • tourerttrwb17_ESO
    tourerttrwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    thanks @Feanor
    PC-NA @Eon-King