The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vivec EU-PC

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    You go girl!
  • Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Once again DC crowned emp at primetime. Thanks AD for all kills our guildraid got, while we took and defended Alessia during the push for emp.
    Nice.

Good thing you got an emp that doesn't caltrops bomb and subsequently lose emp after 30 mins, lmao.
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    Things in Vivec are quiet... maby too quiet
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was jokes the other day, never seen such a close one with an emp denial. Note the faulty siege and the flip is just after 4:10.

https://youtu.be/TPBmXPFCxs8

Music was just what was playing at the time but fits nicely.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's probably the best 1vX video I've ever see.
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did AD go from being a low 3rd to first overnight 24th March after losing all week. I thought EP might win for once. Still 3 weeks left though...
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ep won't ever win. Their keeps are too much close togheter meaning the pvp there is more occuring. Thus DC and AD push the reds when they havea chance
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    How did AD go from being a low 3rd to first overnight 24th March after losing all week. I thought EP might win for once. Still 3 weeks left though...

very early morning zergs of course :) I logged in at around midday just to do some pve and blues/reds on low bar, yellow poplocked. Its also a tactic. Then they can just log off around the time where pop is even and let the poor yellows enjoying prime-time fights smell the mud for the rest of the evening. Hasnt it been like this for a long time?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

very early morning zergs of course :) I logged in at around midday just to do some pve and blues/reds on low bar, yellow poplocked. Its also a tactic. Then they can just log off around the time where pop is even and let the poor yellows enjoying prime-time fights smell the mud for the rest of the evening. Hasnt it been like this for a long time?

Longer than I care to remember, just go back on this thread to the start. It was refreshing to see EP at the top of the boards, I'm sure we can stay in contention because we are stronger during primetime but we need to stop the morning caps.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »

Longer than I care to remember, just go back on this thread to the start. It was refreshing to see EP at the top of the boards, I'm sure we can stay in contention because we are stronger during primetime but we need to stop the morning caps.

well, I logged in at around 7 in the morning to find the whole map completely yellow. Pact had around 7-8 players around while Bigboss ran a group of 20+ . I understand how it is frustrating for the yellows to be pushed hard at primetime, but apart from Bigboss most of the yellow names I dont see at primetime. Meaning they log off when the real action begins, and thats more intriguing, because why do wvw if you log off when it actually begins? :) I wonder what would happen if blues and reds got some ok teams up at this weird hours, would the yellows log off then too? I heard rumours that there were some americans playing at the very start of the campaign for reds, and thats why reds were leading at the beginning, if so that could explain why the good start. At the same time the fights are good at primetime, blues have some very competent players and squads, yellows as mentioned earlier normally folds around the time where all factions are locked, but Ive also seen some ok individuals there, so apart from the probable outcome yellows win again the campaign at times is good fun
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tru dat. But there simply isn't the numbers in the morning. And you know what EP are like for trying to defend keeps and outposts they flip (they don't/won't/can't). It's sad because when all factions are poplocked and the EP guilds are online, AD gets slapped around. LOL
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    This was jokes the other day, never seen such a close one with an emp denial. Note the faulty siege and the flip is just after 4:10.

https://youtu.be/TPBmXPFCxs8

Music was just what was playing at the time but fits nicely.

Holy *** that´s close xD
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Is it wrong of me to have giggled all the way through watching that?
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

yes it was.
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    Biro123 wrote: »

yes it was.

Ohh i see zerglings crying because other zerglings got rekt.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye the beats are pretty dope I agree
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the deal with all these hand holding guilds that sit with pugs and other guilds? Its sad for the game when guilds dont go out on their own to create a new fight but would rather nuttcup the zergs for an easy fight.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the deal with all these hand holding guilds that sit with pugs and other guilds? Its sad for the game when guilds dont go out on their own to create a new fight but would rather nuttcup the zergs for an easy fight.

There's a few DC guilds I've noticed that do that... :trollface:

But in all honesty, I have noticed times when Wabba is fighting somewhere and then we seem to be surrounded by pugs/raids and suddenly we're part of a big zerg. Usually we move elsewhere or go hit other keeps, make our own fights.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not hard, just show up somewhere around 0800 in the morning until 1600 in the afternoon and youll have all the empty space you need. ep and dc exclusively running smallscale in this period, and if you wanna test yourself against something bigger Bigboss and Saras always have a sizeable group of around 60 up
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not hard, just show up somewhere around 0800 in the morning until 1600 in the afternoon and youll have all the empty space you need. ep and dc exclusively running smallscale in this period, and if you wanna test yourself against something bigger Bigboss and Saras always have a sizeable group of around 60 up

Test yourself against Big Boss? lmao!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Test yourself against Big Boss? lmao!!

Well, instead of complaining about vivec being stuffed with players at prime-time, I suggested entering at a different hour if the problem is having to face random puglings interfering with the gvg fights. And who knows, maybe Bigboss and saras early morning zerg can either turn out to be challenging or is stopped. Both ways a win/win situation for the server imo :)
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to enter Cyrodiil at some other time but sadly I have a life and need to work to pay the mortgage. :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a few DC guilds I've noticed that do that... :trollface:

But in all honesty, I have noticed times when Wabba is fighting somewhere and then we seem to be surrounded by pugs/raids and suddenly we're part of a big zerg. Usually we move elsewhere or go hit other keeps, make our own fights.

I dont care what DC do, if i could opt out of being in a faction i would. Them days are gone.

AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its been 3 years since i had the motivation to login at 8am and grief scrubs.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well, you dont care about faction play, neither do you care about fighting random groups. Youre looking for good gvg fights in a game which has lost the majority of good gvg guilds ages ago (if there actually were many of them at all), meaning youre locked into searching for 2-3 guild groups who might/might not be around the time you play. Cyrodiil doesnt give you the challenge you are looking for at a satisfying frequency. Maybe time to move on? CU in the horizon and GW2 still offers decent competitive gvg play afaik :)
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well, you dont care about faction play, neither do you care about fighting random groups. Youre looking for good gvg fights in a game which has lost the majority of good gvg guilds ages ago (if there actually were many of them at all), meaning youre locked into searching for 2-3 guild groups who might/might not be around the time you play. Cyrodiil doesnt give you the challenge you are looking for at a satisfying frequency. Maybe time to move on? CU in the horizon and GW2 still offers decent competitive gvg play afaik :)

Actually the problem is there is many guild groups but a lot of them are too scared to move away from other guilds/pugs causing ridiculous lag.

I'm looking for the old style of play where guilds would create many different fights rather than the 2 big fights on the map and nothing elsewhere.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually the problem is there is many guild groups but a lot of them are too scared to move away from other guilds/pugs causing ridiculous lag.

I'm looking for the old style of play where guilds would create many different fights rather than the 2 big fights on the map and nothing elsewhere.

What you are nailing here is how gvg works in most other competitive games, the better guilds will face other guilds of equal potential (gw2 comes to mind), while the pugs are mostly free to roam and play the map in pug groups. This ideal system makes the wvw lakes satisfying for all involved, the pugs have the excitement of playing the map and getting an end game reward or similar while the wvw guilds are free to challenge other wvw guilds in relatively remote areas. Without pointing fingers, it is obvious some guilds prefer to play the map game with the pugs, possibly as protection against suddenly having to challenge any real opposition, or simply because the need to win the campaign is of greater importance than the challenge gvg gives. In order to try to analyze why this is so, it could be necessary to examine the various guild groups roaming around. First of all, guild groups advertizing in /z for pugs to join their group is no real guild group. Its a pug group with a guild core. How many true guild groups with max numbers possible exists in cyrodiil? I cant name one tbh. Maybe Bigboss manages to pull together a complete guild group, but thats about it. The other groups which doesnt include pugs, are of numbers somewhere between 5 to 15. The first are all the smallscale groups running around inside towers with no incentives to broaden the horizon. Theyre happy running, getting the random pug kill every now and then until a zerg or a bigger guild group comes to wipe them. Thats not the ones your team is looking for. The other between 10-15 members is where you are challenging. I have seen only a handful of groups at vivec with these numbers. Last yesterday yellows had a group with the red scroll, obviously trying to pull other guilds to them, without any success. ZS normally do the same thing; cap a scroll and roam around with it in relatively open ground (hiding in tunnell is not considered fishing for a gvg fight) waiting for some bigger guild to come to challenge.
    I can only speak for pact since I have my toons there, but apart from ZS, when theyre on, no other guilds actively search other factions guild groups in /z. ZS asks frequantly about the whereabouts of various other guild groups. Which makes me believe they are looking to fight them. Its seldom I hear other guilds ask offensively spotetrs the whereabouts of other groups. Maybe they prefer riding with the zerg? I dont know.
    If you want to fight another guild group, often the only alternative is to challenge deep into the factions territory you want a fight with. If they dont respond, but instead spew pugs out to fight you, its not you who failed, but you did what you could.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What you are nailing here is how gvg works in most other competitive games, the better guilds will face other guilds of equal potential (gw2 comes to mind), while the pugs are mostly free to roam and play the map in pug groups. This ideal system makes the wvw lakes satisfying for all involved, the pugs have the excitement of playing the map and getting an end game reward or similar while the wvw guilds are free to challenge other wvw guilds in relatively remote areas. Without pointing fingers, it is obvious some guilds prefer to play the map game with the pugs, possibly as protection against suddenly having to challenge any real opposition, or simply because the need to win the campaign is of greater importance than the challenge gvg gives. In order to try to analyze why this is so, it could be necessary to examine the various guild groups roaming around. First of all, guild groups advertizing in /z for pugs to join their group is no real guild group. Its a pug group with a guild core. How many true guild groups with max numbers possible exists in cyrodiil? I cant name one tbh. Maybe Bigboss manages to pull together a complete guild group, but thats about it. The other groups which doesnt include pugs, are of numbers somewhere between 5 to 15. The first are all the smallscale groups running around inside towers with no incentives to broaden the horizon. Theyre happy running, getting the random pug kill every now and then until a zerg or a bigger guild group comes to wipe them. Thats not the ones your team is looking for. The other between 10-15 members is where you are challenging. I have seen only a handful of groups at vivec with these numbers. Last yesterday yellows had a group with the red scroll, obviously trying to pull other guilds to them, without any success. ZS normally do the same thing; cap a scroll and roam around with it in relatively open ground (hiding in tunnell is not considered fishing for a gvg fight) waiting for some bigger guild to come to challenge.
    I can only speak for pact since I have my toons there, but apart from ZS, when theyre on, no other guilds actively search other factions guild groups in /z. ZS asks frequantly about the whereabouts of various other guild groups. Which makes me believe they are looking to fight them. Its seldom I hear other guilds ask offensively spotetrs the whereabouts of other groups. Maybe they prefer riding with the zerg? I dont know.
    If you want to fight another guild group, often the only alternative is to challenge deep into the factions territory you want a fight with. If they dont respond, but instead spew pugs out to fight you, its not you who failed, but you did what you could.

Yeah im not gonna read that.
    AbraXuS
    Clan Leader of eXile