Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you happy with how PVP is currently performing?

• amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I guess thats the comment from all the pvpers reading this poll title:
    c16c14bc46c8955d3de36cb8696a7621.jpg
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Relevant still in 2018. I am not happy with the current state of the game. It always swings too much to one side. Sure, balance can swing to one side but not like how this game is. This game creates so much powergap that it is sorta pointless trying to overcome the gap with what limited abilities we have as players other than playing that class yourself.
    Lag is also a killer. Most of the times, I die a lot because I drop block or whatever defense for a second or 2 due to the lag even though on my client I am told I was performing defensive action. Or from skills never going off until I respawn. It gets really annoying. I understand that distance is a factor but I cannot understand why ZOS cannot try to decrease the severity of lag's impacy experienced by Asia/Pacific (including Australia) players when they try to play on NA server because there are no other options to play this game. Other games at least try to compensate for the lag.

Also, there is no variety. Almost everyone is running the exact clone builds. Don't even need build videos for that to happen because there are only few viable sets and only few high up there classes that completely dominate in every aspect. Stamblade and stamden comes to mind. I do not blame people for running fotm builds but what I do blame is lack of variety in builds this game has. Yes, other games do have this problem and I acknowledge this problem will never go away but well balanced game would have a lot lesser gap between builds which means viability of other builds that are not fotm. This game? Does not allow it if you want to remain competitive. It gets really boring.

Idk, i can think of countless set ups that work in this game and get me to very manageable and similar stats.

Some require adjusting your play style, sounds like you don't do that much. You bring up stamblade, there are literally a million ways to build a successful stamblade.