Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FIXED- Heads up for Stamina pvpers - Bone Pirate set x5 piece isnt affecting your actual dmg.

amir412
amir412
✭✭✭✭✭
Posting here because bug reports dont get much traffic, ill do this 2000 times if needed, until a fix will come.
its just ridicilous that this came into live. Multipile friends and i tested it and i can confirm that the 2k max stam from the x5 pieces is just fake stats increase.

How many stam players using this set? milions?
How much time & effort did u invested to get it?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
How about instead of releasing useless content, to actually make a decent QA to ur game?
I always knew ESO is broken, but thats .. cant even describe it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410052/bone-pirate-set-stats-increased-but-no-dmg-or-heal-got-affected#latest
More details on this thread, if can some1 make an actual video showing this it would awsome.

PLEASE, dont post *** before testing it urself.
Best way to do so, is to slot max hp + stam food and with dubious. should do more dmg with Food, even when ur max stam is lower.

@jovre @waarth @Renne999 @olsborg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AJL9aLrSs&t=386s

Edited by amir412 on May 7, 2018 6:11PM
PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
"..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent so much *** time farming this set to be able to gear multiple stam toons. On the bright side maybe they’ll fix it this pts cycle? Would be awesome to get the boost.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I spent so much *** time farming this set to be able to gear multiple stam toons. On the bright side maybe they’ll fix it this pts cycle? Would be awesome to get the boost.

There is no bright side.

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since when is it bugged?

Edit: Just tested, can confirm that it is bugged (haven't tested on PTS tho). This needs a fix asap.
    Edited by Ragnaroek93 on April 30, 2018 12:17PM
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Marcomazzo
    I still can confirm that is bugged pls it needs a fix as soon as possible
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since when is it bugged?

Edit: Just tested, can confirm that it is bugged (haven't tested on PTS tho). This needs a fix asap.

Maybe since ever, cuz no1 bothered testing.
    You get the stats, the tool tips, so i didnt bothered either. Maybe there are more sets like this. who knos.

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. This is a new level of broken.

How many other sets, that provide "triggered" set bonuses, are also not affected scaling abilities?

PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question, is the sustain also fake? Because I swear I wasn’t feeling a difference between wearing this set+alchemist and automoton+alchemist. My sustain feels basically identical minus the total amount of stat. This may be the most important set to stamina in PvP and needs to be fixed ASAP. No excuses.
    Edited by Vapirko on April 30, 2018 1:43PM
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Question, is the sustain also fake? Because I swear I wasn’t feeling a difference between wearing this set+alchemist and automoton+alchemist. My sustain feels basically identical minus the total amount of stat. This may be the most important set to stamina in PvP and needs to be fixed ASAP. No excuses.

I switched it to Hulking, i didnt felt it either.
    OFC It is important set, after the nerf to heavy armor its one of the only sets that let u sustain in peace. god damn im triggered.
    Edited by amir412 on April 30, 2018 1:51PM

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, just chatted with Gina, this is a known bug, they have a fix, it won't make it into this week's patch but should be getting remedied soon (hopefully next week).
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one is pretty awesome. Another ui display error. I guess they fixed it by just making it appear to work.

Though all the people that still believe they are exploiting with flanking set and never tested the fact that it's merely an ui display error. (if this is you, lol@you). ((the double enchants on flanking set were always a ui display error and still are, to think that many a brojo paid real money to learn something that didn't actually work.... classic))
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone posted this on the PTS section https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410146/bone-pirate-5th-bonus-does-not-increase-heal-dmg-tooltip-or-resource#latest

I saw it this morning and did some quick testing. It looks like it is amplifying damage (at least for me) but not like it should.

I tried bone pirate five piece and then replaced one piece of bone pirate with one piece of spriggans, so I was effectively negating the 5th bonus piece of bone pirate but keep the glyph stamina bonus and everything else the same. The following is without any majors like major brutality, but I do have dubious up for the bone pirate buff to work properly.

4 piece bone pirate: 33,657 stamina
    5 piece bone pirate: 35,840 stamina
    Difference of 2,183 stamina (I'm an Orc so the racial increases my max stamina on a percent basis)

Reverse Slice tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 3,924
    Reverse Slice tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 4,054
    Difference of 3.31%
    Damage on target dummy (no debuffs)
    2,859 in 4 piece bone pirate
    2,861 in 5 piece bone pirate

Brawler direct damage tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 4,180
    Brawler direct damage tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 4,320
    Difference of 3.35%
    4,212 in 4 piece bone pirate
    4,214 in 5 piece bone pirate

Brawler DoT tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 8,060
    Brawler DoT tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 8,335
    Difference of 3.41%
    1,612 in 4 piece bone pirate
    1,614 in 5 piece bone pirate

Vigor self heal tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 12,966
    Vigor self heal tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 13,392
    Difference of 3.29%

So it would appear that the 5th piece of bone pirate is in fact effecting the tool tip by about ~3.3%. However, I thought max stamina had more of an effect.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone posted this on the PTS section https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/410146/bone-pirate-5th-bonus-does-not-increase-heal-dmg-tooltip-or-resource#latest

I saw it this morning and did some quick testing. It looks like it is amplifying damage (at least for me) but not like it should.

I tried bone pirate five piece and then replaced one piece of bone pirate with one piece of spriggans, so I was effectively negating the 5th bonus piece of bone pirate but keep the glyph stamina bonus and everything else the same. The following is without any majors like major brutality, but I do have dubious up for the bone pirate buff to work properly.

4 piece bone pirate: 33,657 stamina
    5 piece bone pirate: 35,840 stamina
    Difference of 2,183 stamina (I'm an Orc so the racial increases my max stamina on a percent basis)

Reverse Slice tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 3,924
    Reverse Slice tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 4,054
    Difference of 3.31%
    2,859 in 4 piece bone pirate
    2,861 in 5 piece bone pirate

Brawler direct damage tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 4,180
    Brawler direct damage tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 4,320
    Difference of 3.35%
    4,212 in 4 piece bone pirate
    4,214 in 5 piece bone pirate

Brawler DoT tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 8,060
    Brawler DoT tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 8,335
    Difference of 3.41%
    1,612 in 4 piece bone pirate
    1,614 in 5 piece bone pirate

Vigor self heal tool tip 4 piece bone pirate: 12,966
    Vigor self heal tool tip 5 piece bone pirate: 13,392
    Difference of 3.29%

So it would appear that the 5th piece of bone pirate is in fact effecting the tool tip by about ~3.3%. However, I thought max stamina had more of an effect.

No. Only Shields scale well to a single resource.

This is why % mods are best.

Increasing a max resource by 1-2k only has like 200-500 dmg increase.

Not saying BPnis bugged or not, just saying increasing max resource or wpn dmg by 170ish, is going to have a very small impact on dmg
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht So are you saying its working as intended or does appear to be bugged? Thanks!
    @ElizabethInAustin
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    This needs immediate light on it... thank you for doing this testing that ZoS failed to do I honestly appreciate it
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't wanna knock the staff at Zeni too much, but some of us have been complaining about a very serious bug with Sheer Venom and Vicannon of Venom sets for MONTHS. By months I mean since at least summer of last year. Not a peep from any staff about'em.
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not saying BPnis bugged or not, just saying increasing max resource or wpn dmg by 170ish, is going to have a very small impact on dmg

Id hate to have bugs on my BPnis. Sounds itchy. Thats why I stay away from Argonian maids. You can never be too careful. Id love to increase my max stats don't get me wrong (Mrs Salty says I've been playing with a below average stat pool) but Im worried about the bugs. Not worth it in my opinion.
    Edited by _Salty_ on May 1, 2018 4:57AM
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    Can't help but laugh in amusement and satisfaction at this. So many of you copy paste a build without testing it because y'all follow the meta train.

I noticed how weak this set actually was the second I put it on.

Now i.must say this was obvious to me because I had to swap out my lava foot soup for dubious and one of my go to 5 pc sets for bone pirate. The math was obvious!

Mind you I am also running serpent mundus and and Argonian (the health from dubious is overkill with Argonian passives). This gives me the luxury of investing more into stam and recovery via better food because the health from dubious means nothing to me.

I can run dang near same max health with a different set other than bone pirate and lava foot food.

I never thought this set was great especially when I saw how little it increased my damage in the tool tips department.

Trust me, if you have another set and can run lava foot soup instead, you're better off sustain and dps wise.

Never hop on the "meta train" without truly testing it yourself!!!!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Waffennacht So are you saying its working as intended or does appear to be bugged? Thanks!

It's absolutely bugged on Xbox Live

But I'll tell you what. 1907 Stam changes damage by about...60 dmg. (Without any debuffs etc)

Wearing pirate - light attack DMG 2419
    Having 1928 Stam added from non Pirate source -LA - 2474
    Not wearing BP, losing 1907 Stam - LA - 2419

Same kind of out come with heals.

Edited by Waffennacht on May 1, 2018 4:51AM
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »
    Can't help but laugh in amusement and satisfaction at this. So many of you copy paste a build without testing it because y'all follow the meta train.

Now i.must say this was obvious to me because I had to swap out my lava foot soup for dubious and one of my go to 5 pc sets for bone pirate. The math was obvious!

Mind you I am also running serpent mundus and and Argonian (the health from dubious is overkill with Argonian passives). This gives me the luxury of investing more into stam and recovery via better food because the health from dubious means nothing to me.

I can run dang near same max health with a different set other than bone pirate and lava foot food.

I never thought this set was great especially when I saw how little it increased my damage in the tool tips department.

Trust me, if you have another set and can run lava foot soup instead, you're better off sustain and dps wise.

Lol it's meta for a reason, do your math again. What other sets give you 400EwpnD in the form of a bigger gas tank while adding 280 stamina regen?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lazerlaz wrote: »

Lol it's meta for a reason, do your math again. What other sets give you 400EwpnD in the form of a bigger gas tank while adding 280 stamina regen?

It's more of a sustain monster than a damage set.

Yes max Stam adds to dmg, but that's more of a bonus.

That's what makes it a great set. What you get to pair it with is endless
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long has it been broken?

I always thought it was kind of a crappy set that didn’t increase my dmg at all, but I haven’t tried it in a while.

If it was broken when I tried it, and they fix it, I might have to try it again.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ritter
    Ritter
    ✭✭
    It's not very reasonable for you to be this hostile over a very specific part of your video game not working properly. Use more tact in life if you want to motivate people to do something. Chill.
  • IV_Deity
    IV_Deity
    ✭✭✭
    It took me a long time to farm the pieces I need for this set. Hopefully it's fixed soon. I also read even the sustain is broken? What's the point of the set then....
    Now on PC.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IV_Deity wrote: »
    It took me a long time to farm the pieces I need for this set. Hopefully it's fixed soon. I also read even the sustain is broken? What's the point of the set then....

You... Um... Can... Look like a pirate?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the tooltip max stamina is applied to your stat sheet, but not included in any damage or healing calculations.

That's a pretty messed up error.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• IV_Deity
    IV_Deity
    ✭✭✭
    IV_Deity wrote: »

You... Um... Can... Look like a pirate?

It's one of the ugliest armors in the game lol. I was excited for the outfit stations just so I can cover it up the way I like lol
    Now on PC.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ritter wrote: »
    It's not very reasonable for you to be this hostile over a very specific part of your video game not working properly. Use more tact in life if you want to motivate people to do something. Chill.

I hope youre joking. Thats a new level of "we dont give a *** about our customers who paid and invested time their and money". BUT HEY, LETS RELEASE MORE PVE CONTENT, while there is lag everywhere, bugs, and now this.

And btw, this attidue got ZOS attention, so your welcome, i guess.
    Edited by amir412 on May 2, 2018 5:27AM

• TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's actually pretty funny, this set is too good in a fixed state.
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    still no response??
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---