Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground Games

leandro.800ub17_ESO
leandro.800ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Hi

There is a very big diference between the amount of game types
Here is my total this week:

Deathmatch 20k points not in Leaderboards
Land Games 55k points 20th Leaderboards about 80% Relic and only 20% Chaosball
Flag Games 40k point 6th on Leaderboards about 50% King and 50% Domination

Total amount are around 60% Flag ; 30 % Land ; 10% Deathmatch. Less then 10 deathmatches in all week
Dont blame RNG because in total leaderboars you will see all of the 100 players in deathmatch leaderboards have 70% less points then the other games and deathmatch does give moore.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be fine if they just removed Chaosball all together....
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

well let us choose what we wana play, and all problems are gone.

I dont get why they added RNG to this in the First place. If someone wants to play Deathmatch, then let him Queue for Deathmatch, and nothing else.

Add in a Queue counter, which counts how many ppl are queuing for "chasball" for example, and ppl see oh there are 11 queing for chaos, Im gona Queue aswell so we're 12 and can get started.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has always been that way. If ZOS let us choose I think Deathmatch would be the most popular mode. By far. As they don’t want to have separate queues we are forced to play Chaos Ball and, worst of all, Domination instead.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

well let us choose what we wana play, and all problems are gone.

I dont get why they added RNG to this in the First place. If someone wants to play Deathmatch, then let him Queue for Deathmatch, and nothing else.

Add in a Queue counter, which counts how many ppl are queuing for "chasball" for example, and ppl see oh there are 11 queing for chaos, Im gona Queue aswell so we're 12 and can get started.

I just don't think there are enough players in the BGs population pool at any given time to allow seperate queues. Now obviously we don't have this information but I can't think of any other explanation as to why they haven't been introduced yet. I have to imagine that's why they just increased the AP reward for BGs matches, to try and get more people in there. I'm also thinking that once the new chapter comes out this summer they might open up BGs to all players, even those who don't have Morrowind. This would go a long way towards getting the BG population healthy enough for different queues for different game-modes. They don't even have enough people playing for a CP queue and a non-CP queue let alone different game-mode queues.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would be great to see CP and non CP queues, together with different modes to choose.
    They don't even have enough people playing for a CP queue and a non-CP queue let alone different game-mode queues.

Agree :/ Sometimes I could get like 2-3 minute waiting before ready check - meaning it was either broken, or there were not even 12 people queuing at the same time on the whole server :o
    I think Deathmatch would be the most popular mode

aUeIz6r.jpg

Definitely :smiley: Especially when I was grinding for that beautiful red color, I just had to squeeze every kill I could get - no matter what game mode it was. One time some group member would say "Wtf, it's not a death match..." Other time someone would say that if you don't take flags you don't belong to batlegrounds and should go zerg to Cyro (hilarious one, that's why I remember it so well) :D I want to join some quick PvP without having to waste time in horse simulator and huge Cyrodiil queues, and it's unfortunate that we can't choose preferred game mode.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not done BGs in this game yet but one method to deal with random vs static queues is randoms would get bonus rewards and static gets the basic.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's weird, I feel like half my games are made up of crazy king these days, with the rest being a mix of domination and CTF. Deathmatch and Chaosball seem to be non-existent.

Also now that I think of it, can we revert CTF. I don't like playing bait the tank away from the flag. And I miss my mad rushes with stam sorc speed supercharged with immovable pots.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    Would be great to see CP and non CP queues, together with different modes to choose.
    They don't even have enough people playing for a CP queue and a non-CP queue let alone different game-mode queues.

Agree :/ Sometimes I could get like 2-3 minute waiting before ready check - meaning it was either broken, or there were not even 12 people queuing at the same time on the whole server :o
    I think Deathmatch would be the most popular mode

aUeIz6r.jpg

Definitely :smiley: Especially when I was grinding for that beautiful red color, I just had to squeeze every kill I could get - no matter what game mode it was. One time some group member would say "Wtf, it's not a death match..." Other time someone would say that if you don't take flags you don't belong to batlegrounds and should go zerg to Cyro (hilarious one, that's why I remember it so well) :D I want to join some quick PvP without having to waste time in horse simulator and huge Cyrodiil queues, and it's unfortunate that we can't choose preferred game mode.

People like you should stick to Cyrodiil.
    You were by far the best player, yet your group lost.
    Edit: actually your group had two monster players and you still lost.
    With so many dead enemy players around it is an achievement in itself to lose that game.
    Edited by Dubhliam on February 27, 2018 8:18AM
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BGs as a whole are a bit of a mess.

Remove sigil from DM.

Make flag cap instant again. There is no point in skilled runs. The tank just stands and interrupts. You kill, they respawn and interrupt. Its pathetic. But to prevent over speed running, cap speed with the ball.

Make flags in domination (not crazy king,) remain white whilst contested no matter the number. No point in fighting over them as is. You fight with numbers, the other flags are flipped. You fight in 1/2 (even if you are better) the group with more numbers will just flip and run.

Chaos the ball should spawn middle every drop. ATM its just tank/healers holding in spawn.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree with selecting.

I thought I only liked death match, then played them all and actually love the mix now. People will just go DM and others will die as people won't give them chance.

Crazy king I dislike, it's just odd. But rest on a par
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´d like to choose the game type. I would only play chaosball.
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only we got AP for kills no matter the game type
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want a higher incidence of deathmatches. Like twice as often as any of the rest. And no stupid sigil.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Had a lot of fun at work today w this.
    PCNA

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi

There is a very big diference between the amount of game types
    Here is my total this week:

Deathmatch 20k points not in Leaderboards
    Land Games 55k points 20th Leaderboards about 80% Relic and only 20% Chaosball
    Flag Games 40k point 6th on Leaderboards about 50% King and 50% Domination

Total amount are around 60% Flag ; 30 % Land ; 10% Deathmatch. Less then 10 deathmatches in all week
    Dont blame RNG because in total leaderboars you will see all of the 100 players in deathmatch leaderboards have 70% less points then the other games and deathmatch does give moore.

@leandro.800ub17_ESO it is RNG and an understanding of how the leaderboards work.

Flag Games leaderboard is two game modes - CTR and chaosball. Land grab is two game modes - Dominaion and Crazy King. Death match is just one game mode

So the scores in DM leaderboards should be about half as high as the other two.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Qwazzy
    Qwazzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    TDM every game no matter the playlist! <3
    Smallscale/Solo player on multiple servers

PC North America - Characters
    AD Sorcerer - PvP 16
    AD Templar - PvP 33
    AD Nightblade - PvP 17
    AD Dragonknight - PvP 19