Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ok let's have a realistic discussion about MagDK nerfs

Nelson_Rebel
Nelson_Rebel
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright, despite my own frustration with ZoS continually nerfing an already underperforming class. I would like to hear some serious feedback the devs can read to see where changes can be made

Look let's be clear here, I'm fairly sure most if not all magdk's do not give a crap about dodging our whips or embers NOW that they made the same changes to Warden birds, and NB execute. Fair enough

The issue is that the Magdk spec, and the stam dk to a lesser extent, already underperform in PvP. We have been nerfed on the following since Morrowind dropped

•Battle roar nerf (MAG DK's ONLY form of sustain)
•Helping hands nerf (Stamina Dk's other, also shite sustain)
•Petrify nerf (our single target CC)
•Talons nerf (by way of a cooldowns on roots)
•Standard nerfed twice (made no sense btw)

Now we are getting

•Off-balance nerf (this hurts dk's the most because we sustain ON off-balance through power lash) Now we cannot pvE
•Flame lash nerf (now we need not only Off-balance cooldown, but also a general 3 second cooldown, yay)

Now the reason I mention this is because most of these wouldn't be a problem if DK actually had useful passives, but almost every single useful passive has been nerfed. Our class has nothing for mitigation outside our block passive, our damage is tied to dots which are incredibly weak and easily removed, and we have no real form of expedition and mobility. Chains is the most bugged crap skill in the game with any slight incline graying out the skill completely. We cannot execute (which we haven't truly needed until now because now our sustain and damage is shite)

The issue is that the dk needs a rework of our passives and damage skills if every single passive and skill is going to get cooldowns and nerfs night a class that had Dynamic Ult Gen in mind when the game first released and was never updated to compensate and has now been effectively neutered in all forms of combat
**Here is what I would personally recommend after playing 3 years of mag dk.**

Keep all current nerfs you intend right now BUT:

•Revert Battle roar to original state

•Make flames of oblivion an actual AoE for 5 meters. Similar to stam sorcs hurricane.

OR

•Tie an extra effect to combustion to make our class skill DoT's do more damage to targets under 20% health.

We are SUPPOSED to be the stand our ground class focused on DoT damage but we cannot stand our ground anymore with the worst sustain of all 5 classes, and our dots are so inneffective and weak in pvp right now and WILL be even more inneffective after this patch.

ATTENTION
We are not all tanks, so give changes that assist the class without buffing tanks. It's not that hard.

Thank you for the read!
Edited by Nelson_Rebel on February 1, 2018 3:25AM
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno A read for you if you have the time.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ummmm Nightblade execute has always been dodge-able. Tested with Gilliamtherogue to be certain. It might have been different on the PTS
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    Ummmm Nightblade execute has always been dodge-able. Tested with Gilliamtherogue to be certain. It might have been different on the PTS

The un morphed version wasn't

Check the patch notes
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Check the patch notes

I read them, the notes mentioned the skill and it's morphs. Rather confusing, what moron would use an un-morphed skill like that, especially because un-morphed means it is a melee skill
    Edited by NyassaV on January 29, 2018 9:18PM
  • Put
    Put
    ✭✭✭
    You need to remember that there are 2 sides to every class. So whatever people come up with, they need to compliment stam DK's also, which is where balancing a DK becomes confusing as both classes have previously dominated meta's.

If you strongly feel magic DK's should be a DoT class. I will agree on one condition. I would be happy seeing all DoT's get a buff as long as the Magic Version of leap gets nerfed. Otherwise Magic DK's get alot of damage along with a huge shield and resource return (granted a very small resource return post Morrowind)

I feel as if stam DK's are pretty much the opposite: They can hit pretty hard with an ultimate but venomous claw and poison injection are outdone by jabs and surprise attack when it comes to dps (in PvP, I know they are strong in PvE)
    This wouldn't be a problem if dizzying swing was actually good, but it isn't, and without it DK's lack a solid CC and a good bit of direct damage.

Other than these things, some things I'd like to bring up are the lack of heals DK's get in PvP (Igneous paired with vigor used to be good but an incap destroys all healing now, and most Magic DK heals rely heavily on being within melee distance)

I would like to see an entire passive rework built from the ground up with Battle Roar/helping hands in mind. As all passives are now very outdated with Morrowind.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the patch notes

I read them, the notes mentioned the skill and it's morphs. Rather confusing, what moron would use an un-morphed skill like that, especially because un-morphed means it is a melee skill

Who knows, but that's not really my point here.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of having a "realistic discussion" evaporated after you wrote "nerfs" on your post.

You must have an extremely narrow view or a bad understanding of mathematics to consider cooldown reduction from 7(Fossilize CD)-5s(Off Balance CD) to 3 seconds a "nerf", or the skill no longer consuming Off Balance when you use Power Lash a "nerf".

Battle Roar? Yeah, what a "nerf"... buffed your secondary resource generation and most likely the health you got from casting an ultimate. Any resource pool less than 26K saw an increase of returned resources after that change.

Same with Helping Hands, any mDK with below 25K stam pool (i.e. all of them) now has a better stamina sustain thanks to that "nerf".

I'd propose you start using the word "changes", because "nerf" doesn't describe most of the points you raise.
    Edited by DDuke on January 29, 2018 9:22PM
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put wrote: »
    You need to remember that there are 2 sides to every class. So whatever people come up with, they need to compliment stam DK's also, which is where balancing a DK becomes confusing as both classes have previously dominated meta's.

If you strongly feel magic DK's should be a DoT class. I will agree on one condition. I would be happy seeing all DoT's get a buff as long as the Magic Version of leap gets nerfed. Otherwise Magic DK's get alot of damage along with a huge shield and resource return (granted a very small resource return post Morrowind)

I feel as if stam DK's are pretty much the opposite: They can hit pretty hard with an ultimate but venomous claw and poison injection are outdone by jabs and surprise attack when it comes to dps (in PvP, I know they are strong in PvE)
    This wouldn't be a problem if dizzying swing was actually good, but it isn't, and without it DK's lack a solid CC and a good bit of direct damage.

Other than these things, some things I'd like to bring up are the lack of heals DK's get in PvP (Igneous paired with vigor used to be good but an incap destroys all healing now, and most Magic DK heals rely heavily on being within melee distance)

I would like to see an entire passive rework built from the ground up with Battle Roar/helping hands in mind. As all passives are now very outdated with Morrowind.

i agree, I did mention both stam dk and mag dk have been underperforming in pvp.

The only reason I feel stam dk is slightly better off is because of acces to gap closers and executes in 2h and bow.

But I would be amendable to a leap nerf, I feel it should be dodgeable personally. As it would make sense and that way out DoT's can be buffed
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Check the patch notes

Your point is made more invalid by mentioning it. DK needs a bit of love, like a small cost reduction passive or a regen pasive but nothing drastic at all. It's not like DK is unplayable
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hell, even a passive execute in the combustion line...
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As long as it is like the DW passive and not like Implosion
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Any chance of having a "realistic discussion" evaporated after you wrote "nerfs" on your post.

You must have an extremely narrow view or a bad understanding of mathematics to consider cooldown reduction from 7(Fossilize CD)-5s(Off Balance CD) to 3 seconds a "nerf", or the skill no longer consuming Off Balance when you use Power Lash a "nerf".

Battle Roar? Yeah, what a "nerf"... buffed your secondary resource generation and most likely the health you got from casting an ultimate. Any resource pool less than 26K saw an increase of returned resources after that change.

Same with Helping Hands, any mDK with below 25K stam pool (i.e. all of them) now has a better stamina sustain thanks to that "nerf".

I'd propose you start using the word "changes", because "nerf" doesn't describe most of the points you raise.

•Fossilize was nerfed in range to 9 meters

•Battle Roar nerfed our resource return to our max stat which is the only one that matters, and FURTHER reduced it to only 46 points per ultimate point for each resource

•Helping hands was a flat nerf to return

•you left out both standard nerf, and off balance and power lash nerf

You are a sad man on nothing but a crusade to kill an already underperforming class in NOT only PvE but PvP because you are likely some stage 4 vamp nb who wears squishy medium who refused to actually play correctly.

These are obvious nerfs, you are just thick.
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on January 29, 2018 9:32PM
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As long as it is like the DW passive and not like Implosion

But why not? ;)
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check the patch notes

Your point is made more invalid by mentioning it. DK needs a bit of love, like a small cost reduction passive or a regen pasive but nothing drastic at all. It's not like DK is unplayable

How does it make it invalid if it was mentioned directly by ZoS?
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on January 29, 2018 9:31PM
  • Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭

8 meters

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aerem wrote: »

8 meters

I cry every time lol. You are correct even less than what I remembered :neutral:
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fossilize was buffed overall lol.
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    Realistically I understand these nerfs - and yes, making your skills dodgeable are nerfs, specially when considering that getting a double whip in PTS is extremelly rare even with bash animation cancels - it is a way to balance the game. Make embers dodgeable and blockable? Sounds perfect to me, I see no issue what-so-ever in that.

The true problem arrises when we put mDK in perspective. mDK passives haven't been updated in ages, they barely have room in the actual meta, they've lost their identity (and by identity I mean: the reason why people picked this class over others in the first place) which is the capability to hold their ground with the nerf to heavy armor, battleroar and blocking. In sum, the problem is nerfing a class that literally can't take any more nerfs, we NEED changes, we NEED to be updated to the current state of the game.

Yes, ZoS, I know this isn't a balancing patch. But the changes you made to mDK, even if they're not focused on what you guys call 'balance' they do affect the overall state of mDKs. I truly believe favorable winds will blow in the future, on the next balancing patch. It's impossible for ZoS not to have realized how outdated mDKS (and I'll dare say stamDKs too) are. But how long will that take? 6 months? Are we supposed to be the underdogs of solo open world pvp and pve for this long? At this point we're not receiving changes, we're receiving plain out nerfs.
    Edited by Quantum_V on January 29, 2018 9:39PM
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Check the patch notes

Honestly I don't disagree with this. If Battle Roar had it's numbers tweaked and a few of the DK passives got some love (most are still stuck in 2014) like adding a damage bonus to DoTs on target under some % health, DK would be in a great spot in PvP current PTS changes notwithstanding.

All the class really needs are: more effective DoTs, better magicka/stamina sustain, and better in combat health sustain.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and the stam dk to a lesser extent

Found the guy who's never played Stam DK
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

And is still the strongest single target CC in the game.
    •Battle Roar nerfed our resource return to our max stay which is the only one that matters, and FURTHER reduced it to only 46 points per ultimate point for each resource

Is you max stamina less than 11 500? That's what using Standard returns to you. Using Leap returns 5750 stamina, I doubt your max stam pool is that low, considering that even a naked character with zero attributes to stamina has 7958 stamina.

If your resource pool was below 26K before the changes, your sustain for that resource has been buffed. This was stated fairly clearly in the Morrowind patch notes:
    Earthen Heart
    Battle Roar: This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s).
    Developer Comments:
    This will be a buff for each particular resource if your maximum is below 26,000, and a reduction if it is above. This will generally result in a buff to overall resources restored, but a reduction to the specific resource you are stacking.

Edit: ohh, "stat", not "stay" or "stam" - yeah, it was a nerf to magicka return but who cares, you've got infinite magicka anyway with the right gear & Elemental Drain :smiley:

Unless you play some trashy S&B build.

Umm, no. Not unless you're a stam DK.

See, Helping Hands used to return 4% of your maximum stamina and now it returns a flat 990.

Which means if you're at, say, 12k maximum stamina, it now returns 990, where as with the previous passive it would return only 480.

Quite a "nerf".

Fairly sure I detailed Off Balance in my first post, but I guess you didn't understand it.

If you think Standard could use buffs, cool. I'm indifferent.

I won't dignify the rude part of your post with a reply. If you think mDK is underperforming on Live (or PTS), you know where to find me - I gladly to prove it wrong :smile:
    Edited by DDuke on January 29, 2018 9:45PM
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Quantum_V wrote: »
    Realistically I understand these nerfs - and yes, making your skills dodgeable are nerfs, specially when considering that getting a double whip in PTS is extremelly rare even with bash animation cancels - it is a way to balance the game. Make embers dodgeable and blockable? Sounds perfect to me, I see no issue what-so-ever in that.

The true problem arrises when we put mDK in perspective. mDK passives haven't been updated in ages, they barely have room in the actual meta, they've lost their identity (and by identity I mean: the reason why people picked this class over others in the first place) which is the capability to hold their ground with the nerf to heavy armor, battleroar and blocking. In sum, the problem is nerfing a class that literally can't take any more nerfs, we NEED changes, we NEED to be updated to the current state of the game.

Yes, ZoS, I know this isn't a balancing patch. But the changes you made to mDK, even if they're not focused on what you guys call 'balance' they do affect the overall state of mDKs. I truly believe favorable winds will blow in the future, on the next balancing patch. It's impossible for ZoS not to have realized how outdated mDKS (and I'll dare say stamDKs too) are. But how long will that take? 6 months? Are we supposed to be the underdogs of solo open world pvp and pve for this long? At this point we're not receiving changes, we're receiving plain out nerfs.

Agreed. Our passives are really the big problem.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have, and I understand the issues.

But stam dk does have better mobility with access to working gap closers, and executes in both the 2h skill line, and the bow skill line.

I'm under no allusions they are fairing a lot
    better but that do have a different set of issues with relying solely on dizzy swing and leap combo's
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But stam dk does have better mobility with access to working gap closers, and executes in both the 2h skill line, and the bow skill line.

better but that do have a different set of issues with relying solely on dizzy swing and leap combo's

Having just leveled a Mag DK, and having mained a Stam DK for 2 and a half years I can tell you honestly that Mag DK is not OP, but not in a bad place compared to Stam DK. It needs some slight buffs. While Stam Dk is literally broken. It's the worst class currently by a large margin in PVP, and it's bad at every facet of PVP.
    Edited by Amdar_Godkiller on January 29, 2018 9:46PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would say stamdk underperforms more, if not for being stam and having access to strong stam sets and better synergy as a tankier person. This is as a magdk main.

Issues:

But that aside, both dks are outdated. Lacking as much mobility or burst without sacrificing defense. This is due to the tank playstyle leading to low damage and slow movement. The only class without a good class defense. I mean, sure 10% extra blocking which is 5% mit, but blocking isn't great anymore, and any other class can do other defense better. I.e. Sorcs better shields, nb has shields with cloak etc.

It has passives balanced around the old days, where dynamic ultimate was strong and soft caps existed, so a health recovery stat wasn't as bad. Then that was removed, and CP came along. All this ended up with passives being generally OK at best. WOR is also almost useless as a stamdk unless using a bad ult.

Executes: We don't have one, Historically we had the better dots, and then power whip which dealt about the same as an execute in pvp, like wrath and beam it was undo gable, and the extra damage on a spammable made up for lack of execute phase in pve. That is less so the case now.

This patch and ahead:

The damage on a dk can be good, and needs no changes. The lash change is annoying because the proc can be 100% halted by immunity, range or dodging early. But it did get buffs in a stun, higher exploiter and more frequent in most occasions, except lightning builds and when interrupting. I don't really feel too strongly either way.

Embers is fair enough. I would change the range so its less clunky. Its so hard to use in hof too, if on the sides. An equalisation of the St abilities to 10m makes sense, since the stuff generally synergies better rather than the next part of your attack being greyed despite the others being fine.

Wings change was a fix, but it still takes status effects, and too much is unreflectable. Its broken so quick in 1vx but too strong vs some in 1v1. Therefore I think it should be 4s again, but be 3 projectiles per target in stead. Much fairer all around. And reflect/deflect bird and pulse. Come on. No special treatment pls. We have little ranged counter, stonefist isn't an interesting choice, wings is bad, and Foss is melee. Chains to an extent, but that still has issues.

Mobility. Dk isn't fast, and shouldn't be, but it shouldn't rely on the terror that is mist, or God forbit using a 2h. Wings other morph removing snares for 4s makes it unique class wise, but not as tanky as mist or as long as fm. Just a small help for slow dks to not be snared to heck. Stam dks can then use rally heal, which would be a massive help to them, especially with the 7th nerf.

It fits the unstoppable ~dragon~knight theme. Slow but steady.

Sustain? I mean please. Const is nerfed, Dr isn't op anymore, roar has been nerfed repetitively, morrow sustain changes hit hard and obviously cost poisons exist and siphoner exists. Please give us a bone here. Stam can sort of deal with it with ultra gen and heavies with 2h/s&b (inb4 use staff) dk is a tank class zos confirmed.

Not asking for better damage, it's fine as is, nor better lock down, nor special undodgable abilities, nor range. Just to be the steady melee survive burn class we once were, instead of being snared 90% and ran out of resources as our dots dissappear.
    Edited by ak_pvp on January 29, 2018 10:01PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And is still the strongest single target CC in the game.
    •Battle Roar nerfed our resource return to our max stay which is the only one that matters, and FURTHER reduced it to only 46 points per ultimate point for each resource

Is you max stamina less than 11 500? That's what using Standard returns to you. Using Leap returns 5750 stamina, I doubt your max stam pool is that low, considering that even a naked character with zero attributes to stamina has 7958 stamina.

If your resource pool was below 26K before the changes, your sustain for that resource has been buffed. This was stated fairly clearly in the Morrowind patch notes:
    Earthen Heart
    Battle Roar: This passive ability now restores an equal amount of Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you use an Ultimate ability, and the amounts are now based on your character level instead of your Max Resource(s).
    Developer Comments:
    This will be a buff for each particular resource if your maximum is below 26,000, and a reduction if it is above. This will generally result in a buff to overall resources restored, but a reduction to the specific resource you are stacking.

Umm, no. Not unless you're a stam DK.

See, Helping Hands used to return 4% of your maximum stamina and now it returns a flat 990.

Which means if you're at, say, 12k maximum stamina, it now returns 990, where as with the previous passive it would return only 480.

Quite a "nerf".

Fairly sure I detailed Off Balance in my first post, but I guess you didn't understand it.

If you think Standard could use buffs, cool. I'm indifferent.

I won't dignify the rude part of your post with a reply. If you think mDK is underperforming on Live (or PTS), you know where to find me - I gladly to prove it wrong :smile:

Best CC??

Have you never seen fear? lmao or rune cage which is the EXACT same as fossilize except has
    even BETTER range nearly 40 meters in PVp

The resource return on standards is neglible because only one still using standards are people who don't know that you can no longer build ultimate while standard is up anymore.

You must have forgot that nerf small detail

Leap only returns about 4.7 k . And since dk's skills cost the most that's exactly two whips and gone lmao. Sure it returns stam but that's fine with a single block in pvp lolol you have never played a real mag dk

You are continually wrong and dodgy
    Edited by Nelson_Rebel on January 29, 2018 9:51PM
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    I would say stamdk underperforms more, if not for being stam and having access to strong stam sets and better synergy as a tankier person. This is as a magdk main.

Issues:

But that aside, both dks are outdated. Lacking as much mobility or burst without sacrificing defense. This is due to the tank playstyle leading to low damage and slow movement. The only class without a good class defense. I mean, sure 10% extra blocking which is 5% mit, but blocking isn't great anymore, and any other class can do other defense better. I.e. Sorcs better shields, nb has shields with cloak etc.

It has passives balanced around the old days, where dynamic ultimate was strong and soft caps existed, so a health recovery stat wasn't as bad. Then that was removed, and Co came along. All this ended up with passives being generally OK at best. WOR is also almost useless as a stamdk unless using a bad ult.

Executes: we don't have one, Historically we had the better dots, and then power whip which dealt about the same in pvp, like wrath and beam it was undodgable and the extra damage on a spammable made up for it in pve. That is less so the case now.

This patch and ahead:

The damage on a dk can be good, and needs no changes. The lash change is annoying because the proc can be 100% halted by immunity, range or dodging early. But it did get buffs in a stun, higher exploiter and more frequent in most occasions, except lightning builds and when interrupting.

Embers is fair enough. I would change the range so its less clunky. Its so hard to use in hof too, if on the sides.

Wings change was a fix, but it still takes status effects, and too much is unreflectable. Its broken so quick in 1vx but too strong vs some in 1v1. Therefore I think it should be 4s again, but be 3 projectiles per target in stead. Much fairer all around. And reflect/deflect bird and pulse. Come on. No special treatment pls. We have little ranged counter, stonefist isn't an interesting choice, wings is bad, and Foss is melee. Chains to an extent, but that still has issues.

Mobility. Dk isn't fast, and shouldn't be, but it shouldn't rely on the terror that is mist, or God forbit using a 2h. Wings other morph removing snares for 4s makes it unique class wise, but not as tanky as mist or as long as fm. Just a small help for slow dks to not be snared to heck. Stam dks can then use rally heal, which would be a massive help to them, especially with the 7th nerf.

It fits the unstoppable ~dragon~knight theme. Slow but steady.

Sustain? I mean please. Const is nerfed, Dr isn't op anymore, roar has been nerfed repetitively, morrow sustain changes hit hard and obviously cost poisons exist and siphoner exists. Please give us a bone here. Stam can sort of deal with it with ultra gen and heavies with 2h/s&b (inb4 use staff) dk is a tank class zos confirmed.

Not asking for better damage, it's fine as is, nor better lock down, nor special undodgable abilities, nor range. Just to be the steady melee survive burn class we once were, instead of being snared 90% and ran out of resources as our dots dissappear.

This right here, ZoS.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

• SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK's are underperforming in PVP?????

Where's is this coming from? Are people playing different versions of the game? What is the basis for stating that DK's are underperforming?

Of all the options for endless sustain and mitigation DK's are still number 1.

Ok, they MIGHT be under performing for YOUR playstyle but they certainly arn't in the greater scheme. You guys need to keep in mind that if ZOS caves into your tears and gives DK's unwarranted buffs then all those guys + gals that are already running around solo 1 v Xing will only get even stronger.

If the class doesn't suit your playstyle then don't play it, play one that does
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Having just leveled a Mag DK, and having mained a Stam DK for 2 and a half years I can tell you honestly that Mag DK is not OP, but not in a bad place compared to Stam DK. It needs some slight buffs. While Stam Dk is literally broken. It's the worst class currently by a large margin in PVP, and it's bad at every facet of PVP.

I can agree here, but there are far better stam
    sets that synergize well. Better than any mag dk set at least. Like 7th legion and hunting's setup with bloodspawn. Insanely tanky, huge damage,
    and good ult spam with leap combo's

But you're right that passives for stam morphs need a rework as well.

Neither dk side is doing good at all in pvp right now
  • Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    Class Representative
    SirDopey wrote: »
    DK's are underperforming in PVP?????
    Of all the options for endless sustain and mitigation DK's are still number 1.

This is more trolly than my troll post.
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel