Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please merge the sub 50(Kyne) and non cp campaigns.

  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    We did it Bois 3 k views. Where is my fourth forum star.

    You need my help, i create 4 star forum warriors.

    I am not sure how many friends you have, but all you have to do is go to the Kyne PC NA thread and disagree with every post I make, then your friends will give you an "agree" or "awesome".

    :)

    If you want a friend, get a dog.

  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.
    Edited by pieratsos on December 8, 2017 8:15PM
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    So many strawman arguments I could make a scarecrow.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXsmQ0Ag73tEMvUn2tvz7w

    "You either die a 1vXer or live long enough to become a zergling"
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    So many strawman arguments I could make a scarecrow.

    Still a better argument than saying kyne is bad because griefers kill new players because of their gold gear and proposing a solution that sends all those new players to fight players with 100 times worse builds.

  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    Not sure anyone has thought of this, but maybe make like a CP cap for Kyne? Since no matter you character level, your CP still shows up, like, I can slot all my CP on a level 1 toon, right? So maybe if they cap it at a certain CP level, it could keep the people who like to farm in their out, and make them play a different camp, while also allowing the newer players still play in a somewhat balanced campaign to help them learn the basics of PvP before moving to a different Camp... maybe? Probably to complicated lol, may end up causing lag xD

    EDIT: If a new player has high CP, like if he didn't start Pvping until CP 400 or something, they don't need to go fight lowbies to learn PvP, they need to learn from other experienced players at that point, because even if they are new to PvP, they may understand the basics of their class thanks to PvE, which could still lead to them wrecking brand new players.
    Edited by Scrub_Potato on December 8, 2017 11:45PM
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"


    Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc


  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure anyone has thought of this, but maybe make like a CP cap for Kyne? Since no matter you character level, your CP still shows up, like, I can slot all my CP on a level 1 toon, right? So maybe if they cap it at a certain CP level, it could keep the people who like to farm in their out, and make them play a different camp, while also allowing the newer players still play in a somewhat balanced campaign to help them learn the basics of PvP before moving to a different Camp... maybe? Probably to complicated lol, may end up causing lag xD

    EDIT: If a new player has high CP, like if he didn't start Pvping until CP 400 or something, they don't need to go fight lowbies to learn PvP, they need to learn from other experienced players at that point, because even if they are new to PvP, they may understand the basics of their class thanks to PvE, which could still lead to them wrecking brand new players.

    You could set it to just 1 CP point and you’re out but if someone really intends to farm new players, they’d just start a 2 nd account.
    Technohic - DC Templar
    Technohicz - DC Nightblade
    Technohix - DC Sorc
    TechDKnohic - DC DK
    Tech No Hic - DC Warden
    Necrohic - DC Necromancer
  • Scrub_Potato
    Scrub_Potato
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Not sure anyone has thought of this, but maybe make like a CP cap for Kyne? Since no matter you character level, your CP still shows up, like, I can slot all my CP on a level 1 toon, right? So maybe if they cap it at a certain CP level, it could keep the people who like to farm in their out, and make them play a different camp, while also allowing the newer players still play in a somewhat balanced campaign to help them learn the basics of PvP before moving to a different Camp... maybe? Probably to complicated lol, may end up causing lag xD

    EDIT: If a new player has high CP, like if he didn't start Pvping until CP 400 or something, they don't need to go fight lowbies to learn PvP, they need to learn from other experienced players at that point, because even if they are new to PvP, they may understand the basics of their class thanks to PvE, which could still lead to them wrecking brand new players.

    You could set it to just 1 CP point and you’re out but if someone really intends to farm new players, they’d just start a 2 nd account.

    That's true, but I figure making a second account would make it harder for the farm to go down. They wouldn't have like any of their bonuses, wouldn't be able to craft on that account. I guess they could mail crafted things to their new account, bah, oh well, was just a thought.
    "I am a scrub, and a potato. Like, some kind of Scrubtato!"


    Bjorn Kril-Kendov - EP Stamplar (totally a Nord... or maybe a Nordguard!)(Main)
    Zerric al-Eshan - EP Khajiit Stamblade
    Thorik Gro-Korik - EP Orc StamDK
    Wulfgar Norok-Kest - EP High Elf MagickaSorc


  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    So many strawman arguments I could make a scarecrow.

    Still a better argument than saying kyne is bad because griefers kill new players because of their gold gear and proposing a solution that sends all those new players to fight players with 100 times worse builds.

    Please highlight where I said griefers kill players in kyne only because they have gold gear.
    Neither did I ever say kyne should be removed or merged.. what are you talking about?
    Edited by Joshlenoir on December 8, 2017 11:58PM
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoXsmQ0Ag73tEMvUn2tvz7w

    "You either die a 1vXer or live long enough to become a zergling"
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing Kyne lately because it's the fastest way to farm transmutation crystals by a huge margin. Rewards for the worthy come quicker. I've been farming people and I'm 12 levels out of gear.

    Gear generally isn't the problem in Kyne; although, folks like me have advocated for gear scaling AS WELL as level scaling. Everything needs to be gold equivalent for every player. The biggest difference is just experience, but we should try to normalize the curve.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    So many strawman arguments I could make a scarecrow.

    Still a better argument than saying kyne is bad because griefers kill new players because of their gold gear and proposing a solution that sends all those new players to fight players with 100 times worse builds.

    Please highlight where I said griefers kill players in kyne only because they have gold gear.
    Neither did I ever say kyne should be removed or merged.. what are you talking about?

    Who said i was talking about you. My arguments refer to those who want to send the new players to get slaughtered.
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    I die all the time yet i still have fun. People get rolled over a few times and they will start learning. The maker of Miats said it perfectly “ I just go fight people and die, and eventually i learn to die less.”

    It’s clear that you are salty and triggered. If you want I would gladly hand a glass of water to balance your sodium level. I simply stated 1 truth which you quoted, and you think I said that because I wanted to feel superior. I didn’t. People who quit because they can’t take losses, don’t belong in PvP. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. What else did you want me to say? Spoon feed them with nice words when they can’t take an L?

    I don’t care if they want to play in kyne. If it’s truly a place for newbs, then they should be leaving kyne after learning the basic things of pvp such as sieging, buying stuff from merchants, etc. Staying there after grasping the ropes of PvP is abusing newbs.

    Many of the problems you stated are caused by cp and overpopulation. Sotha is a good place to transition to from Kyne. If you think Kyne is a balanced campaign, then you have no idea. Some classes dominate in kyne, and if you took the time to farm gear, then it essentially becomes a mini version of Sotha. There isnt much difference between the two.

    To end this post, I would like to say that everyone should consume at least 2 liters of water a day and reduce sodium intake, if they don’t want to end up like some people on this forum.
    Edited by StaticWave on December 9, 2017 3:39AM
    Platform:
    PC NA

    Most played characters:
    Static Wave - AD Stamblade
    Divino - AD stamsorc

    Guild:
    Known Sh'tters
    __________________________________________________SMALL SCALER__________________________________________________
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    StaticWave wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    Yes you do learn by playing in more difficult situations. But there is still a thing called learning curve genius. You dont just throw soldiers to war before they learn how to shoot. We cant make it more simple for you to understand. You are wrong, get over it.

    Except this is just a game where people can die repeatedly without consequences. Don't bring real life examples into a virtual world.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    If you want to mentor people with ur "never quit" speeches and turn them into PVP monsters then go find a guy and do it. There are people who bought the game to have fun and they dont give a [snip] about ur personal beliefs of what makes someone good or not. They just want to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun. They dont need to do it and they dont want to do it. So stop asking them to do it. Period.

    Nobody asks them to die. Get better at the game and they die less.
    pieratsos wrote: »
    And dont talk to me about aggressive behaviour and [snip]. You've been repeating urself like a broken record, almost everyone disagree with you and u want to send every new player in the game to get slaughtered because of some weird twisted bs idea that you have in ur mind as if everyone want to be like you. Did you even bother to ask urself if people actually care about being good? Some of them just want to have fun. So before u talk about aggressive behaviours how about u lose that stupid mentality of superiority and stop asking people to do things they dont like just because u like them or dictating who has a place in this game and who doesnt.

    [Edited to remove profanity]

    I never said anything about wanting people to be like me, nor do I care if they want to. I'm supporting Aggro's request of merging Kyne and Sotha. Yet you get so triggered over a simple forum post to the point of acting aggressively. Not that I'm upset by your behavior, but it's getting to the point where I can't have a decent discussion without you name calling and throwing tantrums on every post I make. If you can't control yourself please do us a favor and leave.

    Exactly this is just a game. People play it primarily to have fun. Dying over and over again without having a clue how u even die is not fun.

    You are right. You are not asking them to die over and over again. You want to force them to die over and over again. You want force new players who dont even know the basics of the game to go fight against people that will roll over them as if they were PVE zombies.

    No, i get triggered with people like you who have seen it all high and mighty as if the world owes them or something. Who the hell are you and you think that you get to decide who has a place and who doesnt in this game. Who the hell do you think you are and you make comments such as this?
    StaticWave wrote: »
    Anyone that quits because they get destroyed, don't belong in PvP

    The money that you spent on the game have the same value with the money some other guy spent on the game. You dont get to dictate who has a place and who doesnt in this game.

    They play in kyne, you dont. They like it there and they have every right to play there. You dont get to take the fun away from them. You are not superior to anyone. They are not trying to take the fun away from you, stop trying to take the fun away from them.

    And at the end of the day, ur entire argument has one goal. To make PVP more competitive. The issue with that is there is no competitive gameplay in vet campaigns. Poor performance, broken builds, stupid mechanics, nightcaps and blob groups running around crutching on every dumb mechanic available to abuse people isnt competitive gameplay. So basically you dont even have an argument in the first place. The only thing you are doing, is just trying to change PVP for ur own personal gain. Not to make PVP better.

    I die all the time yet i still have fun. People get rolled over a few times and they will start learning. The maker of Miats said it perfectly “ I just go fight people and die, and eventually i learn to die less.”

    It’s clear that you are salty and triggered. If you want I would gladly hand a glass of water to balance your sodium level. I simply stated 1 truth which you quoted, and you think I said that because I wanted to feel superior. I didn’t. People who quit because they can’t take losses, don’t belong in PvP. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. What else did you want me to say? Spoon feed them with nice words when they can’t take an L?

    I don’t care if they want to play in kyne. If it’s truly a place for newbs, then they should be leaving kyne after learning the basic things of pvp such as sieging, buying stuff from merchants, etc. Staying there after grasping the ropes of PvP is abusing newbs.

    Many of the problems you stated are caused by cp and overpopulation. Sotha is a good place to transition to from Kyne. If you think Kyne is a balanced campaign, then you have no idea. Some classes dominate in kyne, and if you took the time to farm gear, then it essentially becomes a mini version of Sotha. There isnt much difference between the two.

    To end this post, I would like to say that everyone should consume at least 2 liters of water a day and reduce sodium intake, if they don’t want to end up like some people on this forum.

    So now you are comparing ur knowledge with the knowledge of a guy that bought the game yesterday? Cant say if you are serious or trolling. You play, you have fun, you fight and die. Thats one thing. A new player wont get to play, fight or have fun. He will just walk out of a keep and die. Thats not fun.

    Like you said, sotha is a good place to transition to from Kyne. Its not a place to start from. If the issue is with griefers rerolling to abuse new players then sending those new players to sotha where everyone will abuse them obviously wont fix anything. You are right, its not a hard concept to grasp. Its really just common sense.

    Kyne offers to that new player some fun. An enjoyable keep fight where most people have no idea what they are doing, its just a complete chaos and he is going to blend in perfectly with the rest of them and slowly start to learn the basics of PVP. Kyne is not supposed to be a competitive campaign. Its supposed to be a noob friendly campaign and it is. The issue with Kyne is gear that leads to those griefers. Gear shouldnt be a thing in Kyne. Fix that so it works like it used to work. If you want "hardcore competitive" PVP then look at the 3 vet campaigns. Thats what they are for. Kyne is not supposed to work like that so leave it be.

    If there is not enough population to sustain all 3 vet campaigns then merge sotha with shor or lower the population cap so players from vivec move to sotha and shor. There you go, fixed ur population problem.
    Edited by pieratsos on December 9, 2017 6:05AM
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, no and dare I say it again....no. I'll go as far as saying gear stats should be capped so those few who do farm lowbies in gold gear can no longer do so. How ever your argument that a lot of people hide in kyne to farm lowbies is simply ......*fake news*. I've played in vet and non cp vet and there are a lot absolutely horrible players in vet in both campaigns. If I wanted to farm people I'd log my vet sorc and go to vivec or sotha and farm them. In between being run over by the destro ult trains that is. I don't play in kyne to farm people, far from it. I wear nothing but blue gear until lvl 40 or so. I play in kyne because it's a bit more casual and a ton more fun as do most people.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve never been to the sub 50. Is there opportunity there for you to run into ball groups and zergs so when you get outplayed; you can learn from the experience?
    Technohic - DC Templar
    Technohicz - DC Nightblade
    Technohix - DC Sorc
    TechDKnohic - DC DK
    Tech No Hic - DC Warden
    Necrohic - DC Necromancer
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I’ve never been to the sub 50. Is there opportunity there for you to run into ball groups and zergs so when you get outplayed; you can learn from the experience?

    Players are players no matter what campaign you're in, so yes...depending on the time of day you can certainly get outplayed by any of the three factions zerging you down. They're not highly coordinated destro ult pain train zergs though and ball groups are rare though you will find some small groups that always play together in each faction. Also more often then not those of us who have played in kyne for a while are going to attack each other first before anyone else. Cause reasons.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • ZOS_MikaS
    ZOS_MikaS
    admin
    We have recently removed some unnecessary back and forth from this thread. Please ensure that you make your posts in this thread constructive and civil. Competitive razzing is one thing, but bashing or baiting another community member is simply not appropriate. Thank you for your understanding.
    Edited by ZOS_MikaS on December 19, 2017 2:16PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when I first started riding my bike. I had training wheels and my father would hold me up just in case. I had a love hate relationship with those training wheels; they kept me safe and from hurting myself but they also limited what I could do and were ultimately hindering what I was capable of learning. I removed them as soon as I could and never looked back. What you have predominately in Kyne is grown men and women riding their expensive bikes with the training wheels still on and their mommy or daddy there for moral support. It's time we remove the training wheels from veteran players too afraid of some cuts and scratches. Ride with me and be free outside of your safe space and follow me to the promised land where CP and challenges await.
    Edited by jaysins on December 21, 2017 5:05PM
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
  • Vovik
    Vovik
    ✭✭✭
    Experienced players leeching Kyne for easy kills is def a prob. Not sure if this is the solution, but ZOS needs to figure something out.
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    Kill Kyne or make it accessible only to accounts that have no toons over CP 160. Take off the training wheels.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my
Sign In or Register to comment.