Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate to agree with a troll, the point of playing in Kyne, at least for me, was to limit the cancer, the one shots, cheesy ults, to challenge yourself to get good without those things. Honestly whats the point in spending hours grinding the cheese for characters you are either going to delete or never play again after your short playthrough in non-vet. Whenever I've gone back to Kyne I've had the same old setup of Kags and Seducer. The only grinding necessary was grinding to level 10.
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, that's why I've enjoyed rerolling a magNB. It's viable very early. Otherwise magDK is too - you get leap nice and early.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What ultimate would you run with a stam sorc?
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never felt the need to grind dawn breaker on a NB or DK because those classes get a powerful single target ultimate built into their kit. Stam sorc doesn't have that luxury.
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d just hit 50 @Fur_like_snow and get DB and play in the vet 50 campaigns if you are gonna just play stam sorc. They take a lot for their kit.
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of the last few months I only play in Vivec. Not gonna confirm or deny that rumor? :)
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Dawnbreaker isn't a good ult until you get the CC attached. It plays worse than a lot of other ults on stamina classes until it morphs around 38-40. You don't actually get to play with it for very long.

I would rather use un-morphed Dawnbreaker than literally any other class ultimate on a Stamplar.

Edit: Same applies for a Stam Sorc too.

IMO, that's why I've enjoyed rerolling a magNB. It's viable very early. Otherwise magDK is too - you get leap nice and early.

Magplar seems like it would be viable very early too. You get BoL and Sweeps pretty much immediately.
    Edited by ColoursYouHave on December 17, 2017 11:38PM
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What ultimate would you run with a stam sorc?

I just used Suppression Field on my Stam Sorc. It certainly wasn't as good as something like Dawnbreaker, Leap, or Incapacitating Strike, but I could usually get at least a couple ticks off by casting it right after a CC then using Encase to immobilize. Paired with my Hurricane ticks and one or two LA>Ransack>Bash hits, I could usually get an enemy low enough to finish them off with Reverse Slice.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure if @A_G_G_R_O came to kyne I would see more of these.

lol.png

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In classic Emily style she didn't even screen shot a killing blow.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In classic Emily style she didn't even screen shot a killing blow.

pft.. i was just having fun with it. He and another guy killed me a few times.

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Overload is low-key tech on stamsorc in Kyne, too. Dizzying Swing into Overload gets style points for daaaaays.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah sadness I got outplayed by 10 DC and Emily. Then caught her alone outside of nickel and dumpstered her repteadedly, try 12 piece eternal hunt, don’t think the piece was working for ya . Honestly the only thing triggering about any of it is recieving tells from offline people, of all the spineless things I have seen in games that’s right up there..... some soft ####.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 18, 2017 3:44AM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Yeah sadness I got outplayed by 10 DC and Emily. Then caught her alone outside of nickel and dumpstered her repteadedly, try 12 piece eternal hunt, don’t think the piece was working for ya . Honestly the only thing triggering about any of it is recieving tells from offline people, of all the spineless things I have seen in games that’s right up there..... some soft ####.

Give it time. It gets even better
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it time, you care less about what people think.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it time, you care less about what people think.

Also this
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but like I enjoy the aggro, the banter... why create a system where someone can be offline, just make them be offline then lol
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know Dc has some rough riders always looking for fresh meat if any of you blues accidentally drink the double exp buff and hit 50 too soon.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Fake news or short term memory loss? We took Roe mine and you and your friend ran inside the tower. I and 2 others were chasing you around until you both died. I was disappointed that it was you. I guess I thought you were better than that, I dodged most your damage but had a problem with the sorc.

I went aggro hunting when I seen you at nik. The two times you killed me I was alone or one other person was next to me.

Was I offline when I messaged you? I was waiting for your response.

Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you don’t see the pug swarms around you....

Lol ok Emily we don’t have to prove anything, when you aren’t zerging me down I’m putting you in the earth.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 18, 2017 2:10PM
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha man literally remember doing like 2 v 8 around a tree at nickel and seeing “omg its a zerging Emily” spambushing me on Miats , turn to see you eternal hunting back to the numbers, got LoS around the rocks, rezzed fib And proceeded to dumpster you guys till I assume you logged or left.
    Yeah you were offline I was going to invite you to a 1v1 so we could really have that resolution but after that display at nickel I think we knew enough. We left to find harder fights. Nothing personal .

:*<3 Still need some gold gear for kyne.
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think her gold gear is doing her much help in Kyne. It doesn't seem to get as much mileage as my purple gear when I fiddle around in there.

Also, if anyone wants to do a sneaky magNB squad on EP to have a little fun - I'm 100% down. I've got to roll a magNB on EP for some guild try out stuff and want to take it through non-vet.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Haha man literally remember doing like 2 v 8 around a tree at nickel and seeing “omg its a zerging Emily” spambushing me on Miats , turn to see you eternal hunting back to the numbers, got LoS around the rocks, rezzed fib And proceeded to dumpster you guys till I assume you logged or left.
    Yeah you were offline I was going to invite you to a 1v1 so we could really have that resolution but after that display at nickel I think we knew enough. We left to find harder fights. Nothing personal .

I think we both know who would win the 1v1, but lets be real for a moment. One of the fights I remember went something like:

Aggro: Failed Critical Rush
    Me: dodge forward and turn around
    Aggro: Failed Crital Rush
    Me: dodge forward turn turn around
    Me: dodge forward

At the same time your sorc friend was doing all the damage to me. I came back for a 3rd round but you guys were gone, so I went back to aggro hunting at Roe. Fighting you more often would improve my noob killing skills in Kyne.

If you do create a character in Kyne you should name it something like "Hyperbole". :)

Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    the summary of the most recent messages in the thread

"You killed me with other people but then I killed you a lot"

"Well I killed you with 2 other people and you didn't even do much to me. I just used you for self-improvement"

My two Halloween toons are about to vet out. One of them being my last toon on the aldmeri dorks. Now I'll be maining the Ebonhart P e n i s e s
    Edited by kit_sune on December 18, 2017 8:30PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will have an EPeeeeeeeeeen soon too!
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

I think we both know who would win the 1v1, but lets be real for a moment. One of the fights I remember went something like:

Me: dodge forward and turn around
    Aggro: Failed Crital Rush
    Me: dodge forward turn turn around
    Me: dodge forward

At the same time your sorc friend was doing all the damage to me. I came back for a 3rd round but you guys were gone, so I went back to aggro hunting at Roe. Fighting you more often would improve my noob killing skills in Kyne.

If you do create a character in Kyne you should name it something like "Hyperbole". :)

Well it’s not failed it’s just you spamming dodge roll with eternal hunt improperly managing your resources when fighting outnumbered, I know plenty of great nightblades that could teach you how to properly pvp on the class, at level 50 that is.... its okay these things aren’t really taught in kyne tho so I will give you a pass. :*<3

Also you didn’t send my kyne starter gear for Christmas, what’s up? I made mUh request.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on December 18, 2017 10:02PM
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we talk trash in the relevant thread at least? You're talking trash in two separate threads about the same topic and one of those at least seems to be the right campaign.
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey fam you right I got @‘ed first just stated the facts.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am actually enjoying this.

I'm like, 90 percent sure AGGRO is a brilliant RPer, and Emily is just Emily. And they are on level grounds in this bout of forum PvP.

Popcorn all around.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am actually enjoying this.

I'm like, 90 percent sure AGGRO is a brilliant RPer, and Emily is just Emily. And they are on level grounds in this bout of forum PvP.

Popcorn all around.

I am fresh out of forum jail from being too in character.... meanwhile I got people in game breaking mUh immersion talking about this “IRL”
    Options
This discussion has been closed.