Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Jokes on you this game is already dead

Finally I can RP in peace.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Valen_Byte on December 31, 2017 7:48PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm about to level out of the campaign once again, and it's been fun. I learned a lot playing this new character so I hope to take what I learned in some other campaigns.

I have to say it is pretty despicable of the players I've seen "preparing" for Kyne, by leveling the Soul Skill Tree, the Destro Staff Skill Tree, and the Fighter's Guild Skill tree just to have Ultimate that no one playing for fun will have. It really is sad, trying to take advantage of the new player campaign by leveling and morphing a top tier ultimate before even entering the campaign.

Some of them took a few more players to take down, but no one that has gone this sad path has outright killed me. It may be a draw, but I've already won because I entered at level 10 and learned how to play my new character.I rely on my skill and capabilities to adapt - not grinding a lowbie to powerful abilities.

Overall, hope to see some of you in the other campaigns for more epic battles!
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh only old sour grapes like Valen knew who I was, and would pretend like I was some sort of deep state operative trying to undermine AD at every turn. Truth is it's not very hard to tell where you guys are. It's usually at the same keep you were at 30 min ago, sitting and waiting for something to happen.

It's kind of striking coming from DC, where the pugs are few but happy to help take keeps, to go to AD where there's an unlimited pugs supply but few people willing to use them wisely. I felt a bit sad for the pugs that did stray from the ressources train to run with me when they'd tell me about how their dear leader would only help them with gear if they made top 10. Talk about exploiting new players.

Edited by gabriebe on December 28, 2017 9:54AM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gabriebe is right that AD does not have the strongest strategical minds these days. "We control Nik, let's go die at Ash FD!" Doesn't matter whether or not we have Roe. It calls to them.

And @gabriebe he seriously does that? What a bum. Not only a very mediocre emperor who seems intent on farming it and not playing as it, but also a mediocre person to new players if that's true. Sure, he's got no obligation to help new players, but helping them conditionally if they help in his Cyrodiil PvE is pretty low. Fella should learn more than Xv1ing NPCs.

You're 100% right that when I've played on DC it is trivially easy to motivate literally the entire zone to go to reasonable targets. AD you say "hey, I'm sieging Nik and we're at our tri keeps - come over," then they say "we're on our way," and 30 minutes later you're waiting to flag and they still are "on their way." My horse is slow, but it sure ain't that slow. Either that or they're busy taking resources at BRK.
    Edited by Adenoma on December 28, 2017 10:54AM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, DC loves the Roe farm about just as much. It's the unofficial faction cemetary.

And yeah, it's what I've been told. I don't know anyone in Kyne who's been there regularly that'd go broke for crafting blue gear for guildies, tbh. It's just what people do to help each other. To see with it strings attached was a bit disturbing. It's not like jute is in short supply. And from what I was told the other incentive is that he has much to teach for PvP. Must be why I had to explain what an interrupt is.

I still had lead by a small amount this morning, but I had given enough time to this. It just isn't PvP., I gained 10 levels in a day in Cyro with almost a million AP, you don't do that fighting people. Ressources used to be something youd get when your faction truly is desperate and there isnt much else you can do.

On the other hand, this is the first time stam sorc I have actually held onto past level 30 and it is a lot of fun. Dawnbreaker wreck people into Kyne, dear lord.

Edited by gabriebe on December 28, 2017 12:40PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought pretty highly of you guys until I found out you played on more than one alliance. As it turns out you are nothing more than filthy flip floppers.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woah @Stridig a man can play two alliances.... sometimes the map needs to be rebalanced. Top tier pvper’s like @Adenoma multifaction to help aid the losing sides with their superior might and skills at the slaying.
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @gabriebe is right that AD does not have the strongest strategical minds these days. "We control Nik, let's go die at Ash FD!" Doesn't matter whether or not we have Roe. It calls to them.

Glad to hear the ole "ram your head into Ash FD until you get bored" technique is still alive and well. Is AD still employing that strategy with Sej too?
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Woah @Stridig a man can play two alliances.... sometimes the map needs to be rebalanced. Top tier pvper’s like @Adenoma multifaction to help aid the losing sides with their superior might and skills at the slaying.

Pretty sure Stridig is just satirizing some other regular posters here.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know about any of that. My only complaint about @Adenoma is that Nickleback is his favorite band.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to hear the ole "ram your head into Ash FD until you get bored" technique is still alive and well. Is AD still employing that strategy with Sej too?

Pretty sure Stridig is just satirizing some other regular posters here.

Correct
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy everybody blue gear if you emp Stridig.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll buy everybody blue gear if you emp Stridig.

What a generous offer!
    Edit: And I will help everybody get a chicken dinner.
    Edited by Stridig on December 28, 2017 6:09PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make purple gear for everyone that helps emp @Stridig . And I'm not top tier. I don't really claim to be.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make purple gear for everyone that helps emp @Stridig . And I'm not top tier. I don't really claim to be.

Super nice offer!! Wait.... What faction though?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Try in AD, super easy peasy. Just a little 40+hrs of ressource flipping.

Edited by gabriebe on December 28, 2017 7:06PM

The traitor

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »

Try in AD, super easy peasy. Just a little 40+hrs of ressource flipping.

I'm not really even considering it to be honest. I only play a few hours a week these days.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest campaign to emp on was Xarxes a couple months ago. Repped a wall and I was #1. Total leaderboard population after reset: 3.

Ad and EP had over 50 people each on it. We ended up emping anyway when five of us annoyed their emp flipping group so much that they logged off after failing to kill us on their AD crew and then their EP crew. It was funny as hell.

The traitor

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP. I have to roll a magNB on there to keep for realsies. I might even buy riding lessons to speed up the process. Going to get mage's guild 10 and stuff because he's a keeper and I'll need them sooner or later.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think @Itsnotarealwar (if he comes back) would Emp before me. 3 months total of playtime and he is a beast. I would happily craft his gear for him to do it. He plays EP.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I think @Itsnotarealwar (if he comes back) would Emp before me. 3 months total of playtime and he is a beast. I would happily craft his gear for him to do it. He plays EP.

Not interested. I will stick to board games where I can actually reach across the table and smack people when they get mouthy. Internet balls are much smaller in person.
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Valen_Byte on December 31, 2017 7:49PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please expand on the cheating I'm supposedly committing.

FWIW I was pretty much the only person leading a non guild group on AD for the couple days I was there that would go cap objectives, bar the PUGz group. I didn't play differently than what I do on DC, except that if I happened to be in discord with a friend I'd tell her to ignore if it was just me flipping a couple ressources in their back keeps to keep up with the AP. Spying on myself, silly me. I took one of your regular players to my house, we dueled a little bit, I showed him some gear setup, rotation and just basic tips like 'hey, here's how you interrupt a dark deal'. But clearly I'm somehow the moron, not the guy who poaches anything from zone to have them zerg down Farragut lumbermill while DC is emping at Alessia.

Edited by gabriebe on December 29, 2017 9:16AM

The traitor

Options
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please expand on the cheating I'm supposedly committing.

FWIW I was pretty much the only person leading a non guild group on AD for the couple days I was there that would go cap objectives, bar the PUGz group. I didn't play differently than what I do on DC, except that if I happened to be in discord with a friend I'd tell her to ignore if it was just me flipping a couple ressources in their back keeps to keep up with the AP. Spying on myself, silly me. I took one of your regular players to my house, we dueled a little bit, I showed him some gear setup, rotation and just basic tips like 'hey, here's how you interrupt a dark deal'. But clearly I'm somehow the moron, not the guy who poaches anything from zone to have them zerg down Farragut lumbermill while DC is emping at Alessia.

You played the game to get skills and made you self gear. How is that not cheating?
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes, the Nikel front porch, that elusive place where nobody ever stealths. What I was really doing was baiting people to attack me so that they'd get jumped on by that stealthed group, not the other way around.

sourcandy2lo.jpg
    Edited by gabriebe on December 29, 2017 11:41PM

The traitor

Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭

Not interested. I will stick to board games where I can actually reach across the table and smack people when they get mouthy. Internet balls are much smaller in person.

@Itsnotarealwar ..Made me choke on my beer laughing, I wish I could give you both an insightful and awesome. Best laugh all day (I know, I know...but I'm a sour old wet blanket, so I take my laughs very seriously.)
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on December 30, 2017 1:00AM
    Options
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, the Nikel front porch, that elusive place where nobody ever stealths. What I was really doing was baiting people to attack me so that they'd get jumped on by that stealthed group, not the other way around.

Not trying to put a dog in this fight, but I will observe that a fair portion of folks stealthing on Nik's porch have gone afk, silly of them, I know, when they could just go inside.....but that has been my experience. Admittedly, I've not pvp'd regularly in quite some time, but some things never change (bridge wars, Ad front dooring Ash, EP front dooring Alessia, etc. etc.).

Oh and Merry Merry, Happy Happy, ya'll.
    Edited by Sreja_Bone on December 30, 2017 1:18AM
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Its not complicated. Some ad pugz stealthed up between roe and nik. You, on an ad, go and jump next to them to show the dc that where in the area where they were. Dc attacks the stealthed pugz, and you did not fight the dc. You just gave up the position and then stood there and watched as the ad got wiped. Cheating. I wasnt even there but a few of my guildies sat and watched you for a good while to figure out what you were doing.

Lol I used to only play ad and whenever I saw your group in stealth I would run and jump through it because you were always very easy to "troll" you're a very reactionary person and took the faction nonsense too seriously. Mind you I didn't just mess with you, I enjoyed messing with ad (that's why I'd siege on ad keeps on my ad)

Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
This discussion has been closed.