Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just trying to get @A_G_G_R_O to join Kyne and become a EPeeeeeeeeeen. We need you Aggro for some extra easy AP.

Edited by vamp_emily on December 19, 2017 2:21AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am actually enjoying this.

I'm like, 90 percent sure AGGRO is a brilliant RPer, and Emily is just Emily. And they are on level grounds in this bout of forum PvP.

Popcorn all around.

To be honest, I'm convinced that vamp_emily is a character some person named Emily is RPing as.
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I was just trying to get @A_G_G_R_O to join Kyne and become a EPeeeeeeeeeen. We need you Aggro for some extra easy AP.

But all the AP I farm off your collective bodies wouldn’t matter because I gotta delete character at 50 :(
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

But all the AP I farm off your collective bodies wouldn’t matter because I gotta delete character at 50 :(

AP is bankable brah.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

AP is bankable brah.

Yeah but I like the rank and character progression , and I RP a lot with a g g r o so like I can’t lose these months of backstory
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I roleplay as is a good player and I'm not very good at that role
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, for one, am actually enjoying this.

I'm like, 90 percent sure AGGRO is a brilliant RPer, and Emily is just Emily. And they are on level grounds in this bout of forum PvP.

Popcorn all around.

To be honest, I'm convinced that vamp_emily is a character some person named Emily is RPing as.

That would be the single greatest disappointment of my life
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @A_G_G_R_O please come to Kyne, we need you like Sotha Sil needs Serjustin19. You can teach AD/EP how to hit like a wet noodle, or maybe they can teach you how to hit like a truck.

Options
  • MrCal
    MrCal
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays :dizzy:

[img][/img]2h2nsj4.png
    Options
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I see the Holiday gang is expanding

Halloween is OG thoooo
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
    Options
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the summary of the most recent messages in the thread

"You killed me with other people but then I killed you a lot"

"Well I killed you with 2 other people and you didn't even do much to me. I just used you for self-improvement"

My two Halloween toons are about to vet out. One of them being my last toon on the aldmeri dorks. Now I'll be maining the Ebonhart P e n i s e s

Yeah that’s all I got out of the new posts checking the thread again. Lovers quarrel or something I guess. Anything actually interesting in this thread?

... Squirrel!
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess sometimes people kill other people in Cyrodiil?
    Edited by Stridig on December 21, 2017 5:56AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

No. that's illegal. I take heavy notes on any cases the revolve around pvp of any kind in cyrodiil. Just know that if ANY of you here engage in this dreadful activity, you will be reported and "GG EZ" 'd
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

No. that's illegal. I take heavy notes on any cases the revolve around pvp of any kind in cyrodiil. Just know that if ANY of you here engage in this dreadful activity, you will be reported and "GG EZ" 'd

The evidence is in the thread man. People boasting about their crimes is common. The actual act of killing may not be as common though hence the boasting.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

The evidence is in the thread man. People boasting about their crimes is common. The actual act of killing may not be as common though hence the boasting.

well you know, as the ESO police, i can't actual arrest someone without proof of charges so i'll just have to sit and wait like i already have.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • StaticWave
    StaticWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah sadness I got outplayed by 10 DC and Emily. Then caught her alone outside of nickel and dumpstered her repteadedly, try 12 piece eternal hunt, don’t think the piece was working for ya . Honestly the only thing triggering about any of it is recieving tells from offline people, of all the spineless things I have seen in games that’s right up there..... some soft ####.

Fake news or short term memory loss? We took Roe mine and you and your friend ran inside the tower. I and 2 others were chasing you around until you both died. I was disappointed that it was you. I guess I thought you were better than that, I dodged most your damage but had a problem with the sorc.

I went aggro hunting when I seen you at nik. The two times you killed me I was alone or one other person was next to me.

Was I offline when I messaged you? I was waiting for your response.
    1v1 on nb?
    Edited by StaticWave on December 23, 2017 10:41PM
    Platform:
    PC NA

Main:
    Static Wave - AD stamsorc

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    StaticWave wrote: »
    1v1 on nb?

I'm sure you are one of those players that wipe me in a few hits. Sorry I'm not a good ego booster. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7e2.jpg
    Merry Christmas! :smiley:
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be grinding up an EP magNB if folks want to play a little. Message me @calcalcal in game!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas ya dirty shiznos : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you all liked your lump of charcoal under the tree.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got coal. Nobody gave me charcoal. I feel ripped off.
    Options
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we just take a moment to talk about the 30+ ressource trains going on in AD? Ive tried for emp kind of as a joke in Kyne on AD and full raids would just do nothing but cap ressources to emp the same dude, who doesn't even defend emp when he gets it. I'm trying to understand what gets people to participate into this. It is so mindnumbing.
    Edited by gabriebe on December 27, 2017 2:57PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

Options
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    Can we just take a moment to talk about the 30+ ressource trains going on in AD? Ive tried for emp kind of as a joke in Kyne on AD and full raids would just do nothing but cap ressources to emp the same dude, who doesn't even defend emp when he gets it. I'm trying to understand what gets people to participate into this. It is so mindnumbing.

I’m paying this man a handsome sum to kill kyne....
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Ill be jumping in Kyne hopefully this weekend, been out of the game a bit with the holidays. Hope to be killed by you all soon! :)

As a side note, I got my kids a switch for Christmas and I think I have spent more time on it playing Skyrim than they have... :)
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Jokes on you, Kyne is already dead.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It died in a glorious hail of Tbags, clam slams and judgement of character.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It died in a glorious hail of Tbags, clam slams and judgement of character.

Ew....
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jokes on you this game is already dead
    Ours is the Fury
    Options
This discussion has been closed.