Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    That's all I'll say tho
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I video captured the epic siege/sieges of BRK last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Edited by Valen_Byte on December 31, 2017 7:48PM
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharakor, if you want people to duel you then you need to unblock them. And pay up when you make bets.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been in the non-vet campaign in what has to be about two years now. It's okay, I suppose. There's some interfaction politics at play here where the perpetual reroll guilds seemingly don't care to fight eachother at all.
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    I haven't been in the non-vet campaign in what has to be about two years now. It's okay, I suppose. There's some interfaction politics at play here where the perpetual reroll guilds seemingly don't care to fight eachother at all.

I'm not in any guilds, but everyone I know in kyne will fight, slaughter, pummle and smash each other no matter what faction they're playing on. If there's some kind of agreement between guilds not to fight each other It doesn't seem to affect the over all fights that I'm aware of.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Beyond the AD emp candidate and his resource PvE crews I don't think there's anyone who doesn't fight. I've been whispered a couple times when I'm on an AD at bleaks or EP by Nik to ask if I have a slow horse, but that's about it.

I was killing guild members last night and everyone I saw fought back or started the fight.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So it's just coincidence that -

- DC was pushing BM and BB.
    - EP was Flipping Warden.
    - AD was faction stacking in BRK.

It was absolutely pathetic.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, yes. Nonvet is a mess from a guild perspective.

EP appears to have no organized guild activity and nobody willing to pick up zone pugs. Blood for the Pact and all.

DC is pretty driven by just zone calls and there are some guilds so they appear to get things somewhat done (or at least are actively trying). In general, I've found DC to be the nicest/most polite zone.

AD has AA which is essentially free-AP and appears to do nothing to educate/improve their players or zone pugs and they take literally thirty minutes to an hour to do anything (which is generally take a resource and blow the element of surprise).
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP has some guilds, they just tend be inconsistent. And they also have an annoying tendency to show up only once DC did the heavy lifting. It's kinda weird to be fighting AD alone for hours and then all of a sudden there's 40 EP and they're about to emp. They had 2 bars at 4AM on a Thursday I think a couple days ago, so clearly there's people around who can make a push when needed.

AD would be a powerhouse if they sticked around after their morning PvE routine. Unfortunately for them, their emp doesnt stick around (unless someone is trying to out-AP him, in which case he'll play 45hrs+). On my brief time there, they had 2-3 groups running at all times. It's an unspeakable luxury in DC. It doesn't seem like AD is pushing hard for anything at the moment though, since their leaderboard is out of whack.

Edited by gabriebe on January 1, 2018 7:44PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD literally has flagged Roe once and taken a couple resources since around 11am EST. Where is the might of AA?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mh15qsYVLv1rf17y4o1_500.gif

But seriously it's New Years/Christmas, so things will settle a little bit more once they're over. Most of my guilds arent doing anything at the moment.
    Edited by gabriebe on January 1, 2018 8:04PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭

Nope. What's pathetic is people who have meteor or Dawnbreakers and soul assault in this campaign. They are dropping those ults on people who have never seen them before. Whats pathetic is skilled players running in circles around trees "teaching" new players not to chase them. Whats pathetic is all those same people who claim they play in Kyne because there are no cheesy builds and proc sets. BS. There are some people in this thread I can't stand but at least they are honest. They are just here to wreck noobs.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope. What's pathetic is people who have meteor or Dawnbreakers and soul assault in this campaign. They are dropping those ults on people who have never seen them before. Whats pathetic is skilled players running in circles around trees "teaching" new players not to chase them. Whats pathetic is all those same people who claim they play in Kyne because there are no cheesy builds and proc sets. BS. There are some people in this thread I can't stand but at least they are honest. They are just here to wreck noobs.

No more kyne for accounts over cp 160
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t start pvping till cp 600, I played in sotha then cp. I didn’t abuse players new to the game and it’s mechanics in kyne. After cp 160 you know enough, graduation time.
    ~CP cap was 530 at that time too.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on January 2, 2018 4:24PM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »

Honestly @A_G_G_R_O

That's not a half bad idea. Kyne should be locked to CP159 and under (to include veteran characters at 159 and under).
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think of all the $ ZOS would make off dummy accounts. $15 bucks and you got another bunch of toons to run through Kyne. Its not a game issue its a people issue.
    Edit: I'm not talking about people who try a Stam Sorc for the first time. I'm talking about people who only live in Kyne. I used to be one.
    Edited by Stridig on January 2, 2018 6:13PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @usmcjdking , the problem is that folks who have CP max (like me) couldn't reroll and play through Kyne. For getting characters to vet (like how I'm getting an EP magNB right now for Vivec) I really don't want to play in another campaign and there isn't a campaign that's appropriately populated. Frankly, there are some classes I haven't really tried and I'd rather play them through Kyne while I'm getting assault 10 than in something like Sotha or Vivec with gear I've outleveled.

@Itsnotarealwar , most of us who stayed in Kyne when proc sets were big have left. Procs aren't a problem and beyond stamwarden (and honestly it's mostly shimmering shield's mechanics) being overtuned it feels pretty healthy in vet. I've really enjoyed all my vet play and I'm looking forward to doing that on my AD and EP magNBs.

@A_G_G_R_O , that solution doesn't eliminate things like dawnbreaker, meteor, soul assault, etc.
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say actually what makes stamwardens overtuned isn’t shimmering shields its that they can wear heavy ignore snares with momentum because they have a stamina burst breath of life that always self heals.

In a game where snares are abundant and OP and everyone is making sacrifices to suffer through them, stamdens dont. They get immunity and don’t lose survivability. That is the prime annoyance. As a stamplar I can never snare a proper stam warden rendering my primary attack that actually snares me cause it is a channel worthless.

When we see stamdens, we see what pvp could be like if we didn’t always get constantly snared.... or encased/bombard/talon spammed by that guy who’s job is to spam snares and roots....

There are other things surely overtuned by the fact that they trade nothing for snare immunity is A huge reason that makes them a pain for me when I go to kill them.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldnt be opposed to players under 160 CPs to be able to log into Kyne. They are ridiculously easy targets in the vet campaigns.

The traitor

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @A_G_G_R_O , that's definitely not wrong, but I think a bit myopic. If a warden is trying to not die in a 1v1 against a ranged opponent and they're competent they can basically get immunity to projectiles and major heroism. I know that I've encountered @usmcjdking and just noped out because without having leveled my EP to a point where I have grim focus/merciless resolve I know there's no way that I'll be able to put together a burst combo sufficient to take him down with just incap + swallow soul with DOTs ticking. Even an empowered crit incap isn't going to help too much as long as he's smart enough to put up SS right after he breaks CC (he is).
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @A_G_G_R_O , that's definitely not wrong, but I think a bit myopic. If a warden is trying to not die in a 1v1 against a ranged opponent and they're competent they can basically get immunity to projectiles and major heroism. I know that I've encountered @usmcjdking and just noped out because without having leveled my EP to a point where I have grim focus/merciless resolve I know there's no way that I'll be able to put together a burst combo sufficient to take him down with just incap + swallow soul with DOTs ticking. Even an empowered crit incap isn't going to help too much as long as he's smart enough to put up SS right after he breaks CC (he is).

Ahh indeed, I do live my life in the biting jab lane, can’t be about that ranged life till I hit warlord then I’m swapping to be a potato Templar sniper.

I only fight @usmcjdking from the safety of my zergs I’m soloing from.
    Edited by A_G_G_R_O on January 2, 2018 8:24PM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ahh indeed, I do live my life in the biting jab lane, can’t be about that ranged life till I hit warlord then I’m swapping to be a potato Templar sniper.

I call this hskbretting your way to GO.
  • HorsePhysics
    HorsePhysics
    ✭✭✭
    d
    Edited by HorsePhysics on October 7, 2018 11:39PM
    Still stuck married to zazeer pls help with divorce
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As I've said before. Who can determine when a player should leave kyne? It's really up to them if they choose to stay.

Maybe they feel they haven't learned enough yet. Maybe they are trying out a new class, new build, etc. Maybe they grinded to cp 690 and never pvpd before. So, saying if you are over cp160 you can't go to kyne doesn't make much sense.

Make kyne have a gear buff or debuff, all gear is buffed to gold or all gear is debuffed to green or blue. Block dungeon sets, only crafted or regional drop sets. No dam asylum weapons, no monster gear and as soon as you hit cp160 you get booted out.

The thing with the ppl using meteor, db, soul assault is an arms race of a sort. Monkey see monkey do i guess. So, once you enter kyne, lock those skill lines...mages, fighters, unduanted, and soul skill lines.
    That's my suggestion, think those changes alone would make a difference in who stays in kyne.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    no monster gear.

Literally all I want in PvP.

Earthgore makes me want to ragequit like no other thing in this game has ever done, including CEgate, permabats DK, instakill camohunter, aprocalypse, etc.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I call this hskbretting your way to GO.

Thats some top kek. lol I love that guy. Rather I love killing that guy
    Ours is the Fury
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm... Just earned my 3rd anniversary badge...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure why you are leading this charge to shut down a campaign that you don't play in. The problem with what you suggest is that it would kill PvP. Let me give you a real world example. I didn't PVP until about 7 months after I bought the game and lvled up my first toon to somewhere around 35. This was my first MMO. I had no idea what I was doing. I think I walked from Southern HighRock Gate to Nickel... walked.... because I didn't know what to expect. AD was sieging Nik so I joined in, got rekd multiple times, and got the heck out of Cyrodiil. The following week I tried it again. I found out what LFG was being used for in zone and tried it out. Was picked up by Rak and a group he was leading, and I followed crown's orders. I had some success in the group. Learned where to go and what to do. Some great tips from Rak. Over the next several months until I hit the Vet levels I came back in and was picked up by Rak kinda regular, and it was a great experience.

My point is, you need vets in Kyne to teach the pugs, or more would throw up their hands and leave than they do from vets who "abuse" their knowledge and rek noobs. You need the guilds, the organization, the skill from those players. You lock out those people who have cp160, and you lose the knowledge that could be passed on.

That would be more detrimental to Kyne than those OP vets farming noobs.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml very well said.

Also, if you think the devs dont know that vets play in lowbie you are sorely mistaken. They play thru it on their lowbies as well so good luck with gettin it shut down or even making it so vets cant play there. I mean, bwb/kyne has THE longest thread on the forums, devs know things man. Someone just tryin to stir *** where the *** has already been stirred thoroughly.

Also also, Happy New Year lovelies :smiley:
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
This discussion has been closed.