Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Profit's guide to Leveling Enchanting quickly.‏

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Adraeus wrote: »
    Does the alt have to be on a separate account?

Nope, just a different character on the same account.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's changed since a few pages ago, but I am level 8 character and after buying about 30-40 player made glyphs, I deconstructed them and then and made Glyphs I didn't know, I am level 15 and started at level 1. So just go spend a few grand on player made ones and you can level up pretty quickly. yes it's a bit more expensive than other professions but at least you can learn everything in a day instead of months that it can take smithing, wood and sewing...
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is outdated. Deconstructing looted glyphs now either provides more or equal inspiration as ones from a crafting partner/alt.
  • Sneakyfool
    Sneakyfool
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is outdated. Deconstructing looted glyphs now either provides more or equal inspiration as ones from a crafting partner/alt.

That is incorrect, nobody said the looted glyphs gave less inpiration than crafted, the issue was creating and deconstructing your OWN made glyphs.

Deconstructing someone else's glyphs will always give the most inspiration as dropped glyphs only come in white (TA) and therefor will never be as good as Green (Jejota) and the other 3 remaning aspects.

As for updating tho, I will be adding the exact inspiration numbers for all crafted runes shortly. Just haven't got around to it, but will do this week most likely.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I helped my friend lvl'ing enchanting a few weeks ago ....it took about:
    150 Rekuta (purple aspect)
    150 random cheap essense runes
    150 Rejera or Jehade. (v15, they're cheaper than v16)

I crafted them, my friend deconstructed them to get from enchanting lvl1 to lvl50.
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on February 19, 2016 11:19PM
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Speaking from my own experience:
    I have played a variety of different Alts and spread out the crafting skills among 4 diffent charaters.

Started playing this game in October 2015. My Main character is VR4, Clothing at 50, Woodworking at 50.

The Alt in charge of Enchanting is Level 30, with an enchanting skill of 41.
    I have always worked this skill solo.

Yes I must admit this is the slowest leveling, skill among them all. And I have used many different methods of trying to advance it. Including passing glyphs back and forth among alts through the bank and buying glyphs from the guilds for deconstruction.

The most consistent IP, I have found though has come from doing daily crafting writs. Currently I turn a writ in at Bankorai for 10,000 IP.

Though another surprising source was a recent bookcase, which gave me an automatic increase.
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    I'm just starting out with enchanting so this has been useful
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bluntski wrote: »
    I am the same level enchanting as you and I have never traded glyphs. So yes, it is disingenuous to say something like "please continue to level solo while we level 3 times as fast".

I can say that I have been leveling solo and am at level 48 enchanting. Granted, I am now Vet 15 and cannot enchant for my level, but I never traded. The most exp I get is from the enchanters coffer glyphs.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • RedRaptorr
    RedRaptorr
    Soul Shriven
    I just did it with my own glyphs banked to an alt. It took 171 purple cp150 glyphs (the difference between 150 and 160 is 1K). But at least I'm power-leveled from 1-50 in 30 min.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice Necro post! Good info never the less.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Nice Necro post! Good info never the less.

I noticed the necromancy here too, but saw it was resurrected by a brand new forum poster, so props to them for reading through old material!

Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    I noticed the necromancy here too, but saw it was resurrected by a brand new forum poster, so props to them for reading through old material!
    I agree about props for reading up on old posts. That's why I mentioned that their info was relevant even if posted on an old thread!
    NA - DC - DK - PC