Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
We’re excited to let you know that we're giving away a free Nix-Ox War-Steed mount to all ESO: Morrowind players!

5c9n5ok4flm0.png

For anyone who currently owns ESO: Morrowind, simply log into the game anytime between now and November 26. We’ll be giving out the first batch of Nix-Ox mounts during a scheduled maintenance next Wednesday, November 22. If you aren’t able to log in before then, we’ll be sending a second batch on Tuesday, November 28.

If you don’t yet own ESO: Morrowind and would like to take advantage of this special offer, all you need to do is log into the game after purchasing ESO: Morrowind before November 26.

#BlackFriday #Soon
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiny!
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    distracting players from bugs with a bug lol
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

That's gets an insightful
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow, what a pleasant surprise! And what's this about #BlackFredas?? WHITE LION?? CONFIRM/DENY???
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll finally have a mount and pet that matxh
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #CanWeHaveAcrownSaleSoonPlease

Awesome! Not my cup of tea, but for free I'm sure I'll find a situation to use it!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by MilwaukeeScott on November 17, 2017 10:11PM
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whaaaat?! That is really awesome!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    @MilwaukeeScott Morrowind is not included in the ESO + subscription. Is a seperate purchase from PlayStation Store.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes. I wanted of a Nix-Ox mount since Morrowind beta! Finally my Mer can ride on an insect! Thanks ZOS <3
    Edited by LMar on November 17, 2017 10:30PM
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free things!
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s all fine and dandy, but I’m curious as to what’s going on with the crown crates ending so early. Are you finally getting rid of them or are you just starting the next season early?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, bugs!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheMaster wrote: »
    That’s all fine and dandy, but I’m curious as to what’s going on with the crown crates ending so early. Are you finally getting rid of them or are you just starting the next season early?
    @TheMaster Isn't it ending in about 2 weeks? That would be exactly one year since they started, which sounds spot on to me.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    TheMaster wrote: »
    TheMaster Isn't it ending in about 2 weeks? That would be exactly one year since they started, which sounds spot on to me.

Is that right? But I wouldn’t expect it to end right on time like that. It just seems odd that they’d have the Reaper’s Harvest Crates be much shorter than everything else. Then again, they are Halloween-themed, so I guess it actually does make sense. Though I’m surprised they didn’t market it as some kind of special “holiday edition” of the crates, separate from the normal cycle.
  • wyterice24b14_ESO
    wyterice24b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ok that is cool, but I am an ESO plus member..
    Happy Patch day!
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!!! A free giant flea.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hum, we recently had a free pet and now a free mount - it's awesome but... what's going on at ZOS office? Too much skooma? :trollface:
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QuNwEq5.gif Thanks, ZOS!! :smile:
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Free stuff!

Thanks zos
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Is this an anniversary day for all of ESOs bugs or something? Great troll ZOS, great troll. <3
  • TechnoSausage
    TechnoSausage
    ✭✭
    Nice! Thanks :)
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay!!! A free giant flea.

Something that sucks the life out of things? You mean like the crown crates?
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • KingMagaw
    KingMagaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

Legend :)
  • T4T2FR34K
    T4T2FR34K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

This ^
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know how your other half randomly gives you gifts and starts being really nice to you because they've done something bad you don't know about yet... *eyes ZOS*

All jokes aside this is awesome. Thanks! :smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy-meme8.jpg
    :)
  • Geroken777
    Geroken777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! Thank you.

:D You guys misspelled Morrowind at the end though.
    The self-righteous shall choke on their sanctimony.
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any idea how big of a deal this is? It's a free mount - a mount, not a pet! So owners of Morrowind will get a mount without having to buy a starter pack or premium edition. They just have to login. Huge deal! A bug for the bugs we have have been experiencing. Nice!