The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

• Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank-you @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and the Team.

This is a much fairer way of rewarding, those who supported the Chapter, than with a free Crown Crate.

My Warden and Dunmer will not have to fight over the Dwarven Spider mount. Peace in the household at last. :)

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flea! Giant flea! Kill it with fire!

Everything needs a good mounting, even a flea! :# :
  • JayJayIsSoJay
    JayJayIsSoJay
    ✭✭
    Yey amazing xDDD
  • ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    That's really nice move by ZOS! Gratz!
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    QuNwEq5.gif Thanks, ZOS!! :smile:

^ Prime example of to much Skooma.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow really guys? This should be for everyone because of the load screen issues.. I mean at least on console where we legit cannot play in cyrodil... Happy to get it but you guys made a mistake here.

Regardless thanks for the mount, i do have morrowind... Just would have been nice for everyone as a sort of apology for the load screens.
    Edited by eso_lags on November 19, 2017 11:20PM
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS! I will be looking forward to this "soon."
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Karminathevamp
    Karminathevamp
    ✭✭✭
    Oooooh! Free gift, that's always nice. Thank you very much. <3:*
    Master Angler
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO are you feeling okay? You've given us two things this month. The snake and now the bug.
    That's awesome.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bug that we know when it ends, even scheduled :D
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flea! Giant flea! Kill it with fire!

5faad56322861e37d1b1fbcdb76836fb_bass_guitars_acoustic_guitars.jpg

"Why ya gotta be so hostile dude?"
    Master Craftsman!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now everyone can have a buggy game. B)

(*Joking. ESO is pretty bug-free compared to some other games I've played.)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Now everyone can have a buggy game. B)

(*Joking. ESO is pretty bug-free compared to some other games I've played.)

Which ones? Would like to know?
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ugly but freeeeeee

FreeBoringAgouti.gif
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will it change appearance bit if I got all mount upgrades ?
  • Khaeon
    Khaeon
    ✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Wow really guys? This should be for everyone because of the load screen issues..

This is to encourage those of you that do not own Morrowind to purchase Morrowind. Their prime concern is making money and if you stay and continue playing the game, purchasing things they will never completely resolve any issue. The issues on the console are game breaking but yet you all stay? If people want them to truly take notice and do something about it then you HAVE to take a stand and stop playing. Empty servers means they have to do something about it.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    much appreciated!
    <3
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow really guys? This should be for everyone because of the load screen issues.. I mean at least on console where we legit cannot play in cyrodil... Happy to get it but you guys made a mistake here.

Regardless thanks for the mount, i do have morrowind... Just would have been nice for everyone as a sort of apology for the load screens.

well dude, if you feel so, then you also can send your money to some charitable funds, and not buy yourself some virtual goods and then try to tell ppl what they should do better.
    but it feels easier being a hypocrit, doesn´t it?!
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaeon wrote: »
    Wow really guys? This should be for everyone because of the load screen issues..

This is to encourage those of you that do not own Morrowind to purchase Morrowind. Their prime concern is making money and if you stay and continue playing the game, purchasing things they will never completely resolve any issue. The issues on the console are game breaking but yet you all stay? If people want them to truly take notice and do something about it then you HAVE to take a stand and stop playing. Empty servers means they have to do something about it.

yes I see your point, but if you don´t want to spend your money here, just don´t do it!
    and remeber all in this world is about money, if we don´t buy this game, well how should they be able to develop it further, without having new money to pay the people working there???
    I don´t know how you earn your daily bread, but I have to work for it, and I do know that ZOS is paying their ppl also a wage, so yes I pay for it, because it is just fair that those also have something to live from.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go free mounts!!
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaeon wrote: »

This is to encourage those of you that do not own Morrowind to purchase Morrowind.

Minus the rest, this is exactly why they are offering this. This is to get the fence sitters off the fence and into Vvardenfell at a time when people in the United States are running around screaming "take my money, now!" It was planned long before any loading screen issues.

If they compensate people for loading screens, my guess is that it will be either ESO Plus time or Crowns. The lead time for a special "bribery pet or mount" to keep the PS4 and XBox people around is too long. :wink:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    A free pet first... Now a free mount... Hmmm... Kinda interested in what cruelty is @ZOS is going to announce...
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »
    A free pet first... Now a free mount... Hmmm... Kinda interested in what cruelty is @ZOS is going to announce...

My guess is the free mount is to try and trigger people into paying the full amount for Morrowind now.

Then once they've swept up as much as possible, they'll then offer the Chapter at a reduced amount for Black Friday.

Doesn't detract from my focus on when will loading screens be resolved as that is actually important.
    EU PS4
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eweroun wrote: »

Yeah, I had this thought when they announced the Nix-Ox mount, in light of the Brassilisk pet. They must have something they feel the community is going to scream about coming in the plan. They want to soften people up and get them in a good mood for when they announce it.

There are so many ways that ZOS and Bethesda can "ruin the game" (in the eyes of many current players), it is not even possible to list them all!

In the end, I think that Nix-Ox is just to get people to buy Morrowind, and to reward them for doing so if they happen to do it during some unannounced Black Friday sale.

Now, the Brassilisk pet, that one confuses me. They could charge money for something like that. A conspiracy theory is amost required to explain it. :smile:
    Edited by Elsonso on November 20, 2017 3:34PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zorvan wrote: »
    Mureel wrote: »

Love to see you at the grocery store xD ‘These buy one get one free Doritos aren’t free because I (well, my Mom!) has to buy one to get the free one!

Ah, your mom pays for everything. That explains a lot now.

Er, since I’m 36 almost 37 and have 3 kids of my own (who’d I’d ground for a week at least if they were as rude and entitled as you come across) no.

Humouring you though - what exactly does it explain? You say ‘a lot’ but you’re the only one in this convo acting entitled and like the world owes you anything.

Tip: No one owes you anything and a free gift with purchase is still a free gift.

Removed some snark because I shouldn’t be snarky directly toward people who are most likely just kids. Sorry for that last.
    Edited by Mureel on November 20, 2017 3:39PM
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS you're awesome ty for developing this great game. Almost 4 years and still love ESO like the beta days :heart:
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! YAYYYYYY! THANK YOU!!

I have the just the character, who hasn't yet found a compatible mount. This is perfect for him.

WOOT
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimbugga wrote: »
    I'm happy to get free mount, but it's not fair to players, who don't have Morrowind yet... I hope you don't forget them, ZOS.

They just gave everyone a free pet. How did they forget them?

More free now
    is pretty much the codex of the current generation, the hate machines philosophy is to whine about everything that isn't free and 80% of things that are.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much ZoS
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • medhma
    medhma
    ✭✭
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for this nice gift, of course more of these are always welcome :p.

Sadly for me my PC had a hardware failure so it is getting repair currently as such I can't log in to claim my mount.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, So my question is there anyway for me to get the mount without log in in case I don't get my PC back before 26 Nov, I already missed most of Orsinium Anniversary Event not getting the mount too is just too sad (of course I already have Morrowind).

Thank you, in advance, for any good news.