The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

• Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Annalyse wrote: »
    I've owned Morrowind for awhile now. I log in every single day. So I'm a little upset that I didn't receive anything and I hope it is just a glitch.

Edit: Ignore this. I didn't realize they just added it to Collections without any sort of notification. Seems like a bad idea but I'm glad I saw other people mention it or I wouldn't have even checked!

AIEEEEE MY HEART IS RESTORED!! <3<3<3

Thank you SO MUCH for adding that info, @Annalyse! I had NOT see anyone mention that yet, would never have occurred to me! I went and looked and I'm so happy now. I love that big thumpy weirdo...hmm, thumpy. I might have a name for him already!
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    Annalyse wrote: »
    I've owned Morrowind for awhile now. I log in every single day. So I'm a little upset that I didn't receive anything and I hope it is just a glitch.

Edit: Ignore this. I didn't realize they just added it to Collections without any sort of notification. Seems like a bad idea but I'm glad I saw other people mention it or I wouldn't have even checked!

y tyeh not say tish?
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, same happened to me until I asked in gen chat and they told me the Nix was already in my collection, felt very dumb D:

Anyway, thanks for the free mount, I love it :D
  • wizzard
    wizzard
    ✭✭
    We’re excited to let you know that we're giving away a free Nix-Ox War-Steed mount to all ESO: Morrowind players!

5c9n5ok4flm0.png

For anyone who currently owns ESO: Morrowind, simply log into the game anytime between now and November 26. We’ll be giving out the first batch of Nix-Ox mounts during a scheduled maintenance next Wednesday, November 22. If you aren’t able to log in before then, we’ll be sending a second batch on Tuesday, November 28.

If you don’t yet own ESO: Morrowind and would like to take advantage of this special offer, all you need to do is log into the game after purchasing ESO: Morrowind before November 26.

#BlackFriday #Soon

It looks very ugly tbh with u zenimax, I definetly dnt want to give negative feedback (thank you for the free mount) but I m pretty sure u can bring out more stylistic things (especially clothing aswell, they look all cheap, bring some things to customize our weapons, make some good clothes, they all look like grandmas old fashion costumes, that wd get some goooooood crowns)

Nvm this just a side feedback for most of the players character details is not that important like the performance of the game we lost good guilds n members like from hodor and many others u can b the best mmo again just by increasing theperformance remove all textures n graphics which gives an error n make a clean back up pls

Ty 4 listening gg gn

• Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It gave my wife a panic attack cuz how it moves she hates skittering things that move fast
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug that should never be fixed! :)

Thanks for giving us something so fresh and new for free. :smiley: I love my NixOx! Soooo Morrowind.

Edited by maboleth on November 23, 2017 2:16AM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really need that broadrim hat.

*Nix bucks like a bull*

I have never needed anything more than that broadrim hat.
    signing off
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    wizzard wrote: »
    We’re excited to let you know that we're giving away a free Nix-Ox War-Steed mount to all ESO: Morrowind players!

5c9n5ok4flm0.png

For anyone who currently owns ESO: Morrowind, simply log into the game anytime between now and November 26. We’ll be giving out the first batch of Nix-Ox mounts during a scheduled maintenance next Wednesday, November 22. If you aren’t able to log in before then, we’ll be sending a second batch on Tuesday, November 28.

If you don’t yet own ESO: Morrowind and would like to take advantage of this special offer, all you need to do is log into the game after purchasing ESO: Morrowind before November 26.

#BlackFriday #Soon

It looks very ugly tbh with u zenimax, I definetly dnt want to give negative feedback (thank you for the free mount) but I m pretty sure u can bring out more stylistic things (especially clothing aswell, they look all cheap, bring some things to customize our weapons, make some good clothes, they all look like grandmas old fashion costumes, that wd get some goooooood crowns)

Nvm this just a side feedback for most of the players character details is not that important like the performance of the game we lost good guilds n members like from hodor and many others u can b the best mmo again just by increasing theperformance remove all textures n graphics which gives an error n make a clean back up pls

Ty 4 listening gg gn

Wut? The Ox looks faaaar better than that mechanical snake they threw after us.
  • medhma
    medhma
    ✭✭
    medhma wrote: »
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for this nice gift, of course more of these are always welcome :p.

Sadly for me my PC had a hardware failure so it is getting repair currently as such I can't log in to claim my mount.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, So my question is there anyway for me to get the mount without log in in case I don't get my PC back before 26 Nov, I already missed most of Orsinium Anniversary Event not getting the mount too is just too sad (of course I already have Morrowind).

Thank you, in advance, for any good news.

Submit a ticket with Support just in case you think you may not have your PC back yet.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thank you but it seems I don't need to worry about the mount, I got my PC back and after installing the game it was already there in my collection even though I didn't log in since 12 nov it was a nice surprise.
  • Korpsy666
    Korpsy666
    Soooo, how I can get mine... Do we have to purchase between the 22 to 26 or if I preorder Morrowind I get mine, cause I really don't find it on crown store...
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Korpsy666 wrote: »
    Soooo, how I can get mine... Do we have to purchase between the 22 to 26 or if I preorder Morrowind I get mine, cause I really don't find it on crown store...

It's not in the crown store. It will appear in your collections with your other mounts.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got mine .
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got mine .

Second wave coming this Tuesday
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I like it. Nice smooth running animation and the jump/hop is awesome!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • craftycarper73
    craftycarper73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

free mounts sound great, logged in before the first date but not got my free mount
    Born, Bred & Made in Manchester UK, RIP 22 Angels. 22/05/2017

PC-EU

The Place by Tony Walsh Please Read
    This is the place in the North West of England

It’s ace, it’s the best and the songs that we sing

From the stands, from our bands set the whole planet shaking

Our inventions are legends! There’s nowt we can’t make and

So we make brilliant music. We make brilliant bands

We make goals that make souls leap from seats in the stands

And we make things from steel and we make things from cotton

And we make people laugh, take the mick summat rotten

And we make you at home and we make you feel welcome

And we make summat happen, we can’t seem to help it

And if you’re looking for history then yes, we’ve a wealth

But the Manchester way is to make it yourself

And make us a record, a new number one

And make us a brew while you’re up, love. Go on!

And make us feel proud that you’re winning the league

And make us sing louder and make us believe it

that this is the place that has helped shape the world

And that this the place where a Manchester girl

Name of Emmeline Pankhurst from the streets of Moss Side

Led a Suffragette City with sisterhood pride

And this is the place with appliance of science

We’re on it, atomic, we strut with defiance

In the face of a challenge we always stand tall

Mancunians in union delivered it all

Such as housing and libraries, and health, education

And unions and co-ops, the first railway station

So we’re sorry! Bear with us! We invented commuters!

But we hope you forgive us – we invented computers!

And this is the place Henry Royce strolled with Rolls

And we’ve rocked and we’ve rolled with our own Northern Soul

And so this is the place to do business, then dance

Where go-getters and goal setters know they’ve a chance

And this is the place where we first played as kids

And me Mam lived and died here, she loved it she did

And this is the place where our folks came to work

Where they struggled in puddles, they hurt in the dirt

And they built us a city. They built us these towns

And they coughed on the cobbles to the deafening sound

Of the steaming machines and the screaming of slaves

They were scheming for greatness, they dreamed to their graves

And they left us a spirit, they left us a vibe

The Mancunian Way to survive and to thrive

And to work and to build, to connect and create and

Greater Manchester’s greatness is keeping it great

And so this is the place now we’ve kids of our own

Some are born here, some drawn here but we all call it home

And they’ve covered the cobbles, but they’ll never defeat

All the dreamers and schemers who still teem through these streets

Because this is a place that has been through some hard times

Oppressions, recessions, depressions and dark times

But we keep fighting back with Greater Manchester spirit

Northern grit, northern wit in Greater Manchester’s lyrics

And there’s hard times again in these streets of our city

But we won’t take defeat and we don’t want your pity

Because this a place where we stand strong together

With a smile on our face, Mancunians Forever

And we’ve got this* as the place where a team with a dream (*Forever Manchester)

Can get funding and something to help with their scheme

Because this is the place that understands your grand plans

We don’t do No Can Do, we just stress Yes We Can!

Forever Manchester’s a charity for people round ‘ere

You can fundraise, donate. You can be a volunteer

You can live local, give local. We can honestly say

We do charity differently, that Mancunian Way

And we fund local kids, and we fund local teams

We support local dreamers to work for their dreams

We support local groups and the great work they do

So can you …help us help… local people like you?

Because this is the place in our hearts, in our homes

Because this is the place that’s a part of our bones

‘Cos Greater Manchester gives us such strength from the fact

That this is the place. We should give something back.

Always remember. Never forget. Forever Manchester.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on Xbox, it was in my collections.

I absolutely love it, more than I thought I would!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when I logged in with my first character it wasn't there - I'm pretty sure, I even checked the collection tab. My first thought was "log in with a character in vvardenfell" - I did and it promptly showed up. Not sure if that means anything of course, could be coincidink.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    So when I logged in with my first character it wasn't there - I'm pretty sure, I even checked the collection tab. My first thought was "log in with a character in vvardenfell" - I did and it promptly showed up. Not sure if that means anything of course, could be coincidink.

Probably coincidink or a slight delay appearing. I was in Wrothgar and got mine.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »

Probably coincidink or a slight delay appearing. I was in Wrothgar and got mine.

Ah well, thought it might help. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got mine! Thanks ZOS!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Zaldan wrote: »
    distracting players from bugs with a bug lol

That gets an insightful

FTFY
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

ESO+ members don't own Morrowind if you did not buy it.

So subscribers will not get it then I guess. It's catering to ftp players that have to actually buy dlc instead of subscribing to get their dlc free. Have subbed since day one on pc and since I transfered to console. Subbers had no need to buy dlc since they get free access for paying monthly. Makes no sense Zos other than a ploy to make players spend more money. No thanks. My Dro-M'athra and loyalty senche beats anything hands down......
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this on one server only?

I got it on my PC/NA but it doesn't show in PC/EU.
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    Praise bu... Vivec!
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg it moves like a spider. I can see it now, in some future nordish update, giant frost spiders, armies of people riding them around Cyro. Gross.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Invoca
    Invoca
    ✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

ESO+ members don't own Morrowind if you did not buy it.

So subscribers will not get it then I guess. It's catering to ftp players that have to actually buy dlc instead of subscribing to get their dlc free. Have subbed since day one on pc and since I transfered to console. Subbers had no need to buy dlc since they get free access for paying monthly. Makes no sense Zos other than a ploy to make players spend more money. No thanks. My Dro-M'athra and loyalty senche beats anything hands down......

It doesn't have anything to do with subscribing since Morrowind is counted as a 'Chapter' not a DLC. As such subscribers don't have access to it either unless they buy it. It's marketing to get people to buy Morrowind simply, it caters for everyone, subs and non-subs alike.
  • DarkMatter909
    DarkMatter909
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. This mount is actually pretty cool.
    There are other worlds than these.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the free Bug!

This game is loaded with them! ;)
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Ibibi
    Ibibi
    ✭✭
    i purchased morrowind today,but im afraid im late?it says "until 26th", but its 26th today so i guess i cant have it?
    Khajiit 4eva
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibibi wrote: »
    i purchased morrowind today,but im afraid im late?it says "until 26th", but its 26th today so i guess i cant have it?

Can't hurt to pop into Vvardenfell today anyway. Just to be sure.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus