The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

• coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ibibi wrote: »
    i purchased morrowind today,but im afraid im late?it says "until 26th", but its 26th today so i guess i cant have it?

It's possible buying it the day of may be too late, I think you had to get it before the 26th
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    Ibibi wrote: »
    i purchased morrowind today,but im afraid im late?it says "until 26th", but its 26th today so i guess i cant have it?

It's possible buying it the day of may be too late, I think you had to get it before the 26th

No it's not too late. It includes logging in on Nov. 26th. And unlike other events there is no time given so, as I read it, If you buy and install today and log-in at any time while it's still Nov. 26th where you live, you qualify.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    riding flea, gift for khajits
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Skua
    Skua
    ✭✭✭
    It seems I'm not the only one who thinks of them as fleas. I didn't think I would like the mount since they are kind of gross but I have actually been enjoying jumping around on one and the novel way they move. Thank you for including those of us who already had the expansion in the giveaway.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Thanks! I like it. Nice smooth running animation and the jump/hop is awesome!

Agree, much smoother than the Pact horse I usually ride. It doesn't seem to get caught on everything either, like the horses will get stopped by a pebble.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • joneb
    joneb
    ✭✭
    Am I too late to get the mount now? I just bought Morrowind in the special offer. I waited until now as I thought the mount offer was with the upgrade under the same time limits and I needed to sort my funds out.. It appeared that way in your promotion. I hope you can honor it as I would have bought the upgrade days ago had it been clearer the mount offer was separate from the Morrowind Black Friday offer.
    Edited by joneb on November 27, 2017 9:27PM
  • Cubagaming
    Cubagaming
    ✭✭
    I have logged in and still have not received my mount
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Cubagaming wrote: »
    I have logged in and still have not received my mount

Have you checked your collections? It appears there stealthily, without a notification or anything
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got me Morrowind on the 26th and logged in, I have been praying to Azura I get me my Nixy too!
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    After never seeing any email or UI notification that I had received the mount, and seeing nothing on the Crown Store telling me to claim my free mount, I posted something to that effect in guild chat. Someone said to look in my collections and there was the mount. Do you think next time you could perhaps notify people that something was added to their collection so that they know to go look in there? Thanks.
  • Riggsy
    Riggsy
    ✭✭✭✭
    nathan_bri wrote: »
    After never seeing any email or UI notification that I had received the mount, and seeing nothing on the Crown Store telling me to claim my free mount, I posted something to that effect in guild chat. Someone said to look in my collections and there was the mount. Do you think next time you could perhaps notify people that something was added to their collection so that they know to go look in there? Thanks.

Thanks, I was wondering why I didnt find it in my mail
    MMAGA - We Made Medium Armor Great Again
    Evasion: Casting this ability and its morphs now requires that you wear 5 pieces of Medium Armor.

Woe Biden - Mule
    Donald Thump - Mule
    M'aiq Pence - Mule
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like this horrific mess removed from my collection, please.
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Annra
    Annra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    Me too. I deliberately did not log in until December 3rd to avoid this monster flea. But after login it was in my collection.
    I have contacted the support, but they are unable to remove this ugly thingy.
    Sorry, but I can't accept any mounts except horses.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought I had missed this mount, and was pleasantly surprised to find I had not. :) My new Khajiit Warden is enjoying the phenomenally smooth ride of her Nix Ox.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Annra wrote: »
    M_Volsung wrote: »
    Me too. I deliberately did not log in until December 3rd to avoid this monster flea. But after login it was in my collection.
    I have contacted the support, but they are unable to remove this ugly thingy.
    Sorry, but I can't accept any mounts except horses.

Just don't use it, it's not hard. I have a bunch of useless mementos as well but I don't whine about those.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    distracting players from bugs with a bug lol

Some people just cannot accept a good gesture without making it into a whinning fest!
    Just take it and go home
    Edited by Pops_ND_Irish on December 9, 2017 2:04PM