Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

FREE Nix-Ox Mount for Morrowind Owners!

• krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    krachall wrote: »
    Well I took the bait and got Morrowind yesterday. Logged in this morning and no Nix-ox. Yes, checked my collections.

There’s bait-and-switch and then there’s bait-and-ditch!

Did you log in yesterday after you bought Morrowind, but before today?

No worries, there will be a second batch handing out on the 26th, you should get it then.

Yup. Logged on and off a bunch between getting Morrowind and today. Very disappointed, as I only got Morrowind for the mount.
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I took the bait and got Morrowind yesterday. Logged in this morning and no Nix-ox. Yes, checked my collections.

No worries, there will be a second batch handing out on the 26th, you should get it then.

Yup. Logged on and off a bunch between getting Morrowind and today. Very disappointed, as I only got Morrowind for the mount.

I am sure you will get it with the second batch on the 26th. If you don't then file a support ticket.

I do love the mount, but I am not sure it is worth buying an expansion just for it. Hopefully you will try out Morrowind and enjoy it. I really enjoyed Vvardenfell.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

The cutoff for receiving the Nix-Ox during today's maintenance was sometime Monday afternoon, so you should receive yours in the second batch next Tuesday the 28th.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The cutoff for receiving the Nix-Ox during today's maintenance was sometime Monday afternoon, so you should receive yours in the second batch next Tuesday the 28th.

Ah! That makes sense. Thanks.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The legs on this thing move hilariously fast.
  • d5murph
    d5murph
    what is with all the crying from this me generation?

Tips for you:
    Dont like it? Dont subscribe.
    Dont need it? Who cares. Take your FREE mount and move on.
    Didn't get it because you didn't buy MorrowWind? Should've bought MorrowWind
    Thank you
    Started on PC during launch, switched to PS4

Azeroth Mephisto-Grandmaster Blacksmith & Master Enchanter
    Stamina Dragonknight
    Locien Alagos-Master Tailor
    Magicka Sorcerer
    J'ihad R'azir-Master Alchemist
    Stamina Nightblade
    Maximus Von Bloode-Grandmaster Chef
    Magicka Templar
    Rhawon Gaenir-Master Woodworker
    Magicka Nightblade
    Jinxari Starr-Master Gatherer
    Stamina Sorcerer
  • pema
    pema
    ✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    The legs on this thing move hilariously fast.

I feel dwemerspider moments buzzing up again... speedbuffed sprinting is all we shall do from now on!
    Officer of Alith Legion
    Ebonheart Pact guild, EU server.
    Check out our site alithlegion.com
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    d5murph wrote: »
    what is with all the crying from this me generation?

Tips for you:
    Dont like it? Dont subscribe.
    Dont need it? Who cares. Take your FREE mount and move on.
    Didn't get it because you didn't buy MorrowWind? Should've bought MorrowWind
    Thank you

Agreed, people whine too much
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a great gift and a fun ride, thanks!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt get it today, I guess I will get it at a later date? :dizzy:

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I preordered MorrowWind a while back and forgot I did, then paid for ESO+. So if I install MorrowWind, can I still get the mount? Sounds like I can but not positive.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the free bug, devs!
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those tamed Nix-Oxens seem to have lost a lot of spring in their step. Can someone make a side by side comparison between a wild oxen jumping attack and a tamed mount jump? :D
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Glimmer50
    Glimmer50
    ✭✭
    Wow so nice. Thank you!!! :)
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Sucks to see players arent getting their mounts.
    Edited by cbdfarm on November 22, 2017 7:45PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaaahhhhh nooooooooooooooo! *WAILS!** My buggie, she is lost! I was totally on Monday afternoon, like before I even posted in this thread! My life is RUINED. *flings self facefirst on bed and plays Linkin Park really loud* ~Craaaaaaawwwwwling iiiiiiiiiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin these woooooooooounds they wiiiiiiiil not heeeeeeeaaaallllll~

I mean, I will probably survive until the 26th. Maaaaaaybe even the 27th. But I am very sure by Tuesday I will have expired from bug deprival. RIP me. </3

*peeks to see if I made ZOS feel sorry for me*
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This mount is way too big, and way too ugly.

I love it.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    This mount is way too big, and way too ugly.

I love it.

I do as well, I love it, it runs funny, jumps funny, looks funny, it's just hilarious
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »
    Those tamed Nix-Oxens seem to have lost a lot of spring in their step. Can someone make a side by side comparison between a wild oxen jumping attack and a tamed mount jump? :D
    The domesticated version of nix-oxen have had the super-high jumping bred out of them for safety reasons, like how domesticated dogs have been bred to be less aggressive than their wolf ancestors.

My nix-ox is now safely in my stables. His name is Nicky. I love him. Thanks, ZOS.
  • cbdfarm
    cbdfarm
    ✭✭✭
    Soon we will see cousin to the Nix Ox mount

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »
    The domesticated version of nix-oxen have had the super-high jumping bred out of them for safety reasons, like how domesticated dogs have been bred to be less aggressive than their wolf ancestors.

My nix-ox is now safely in my stables. His name is Nicky. I love him. Thanks, ZOS.

Buckle up! That makes sense. Phew!

Seriously, love the little getting up on it bow and the rodeo yeeeehaaaw idle spacebar animation .
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Didnt get mine and wife didnt get hers ..... yay...
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    Dint get mine eever. Wher is free flea tihng sposed to get to me?
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    y dint I get mine???!!!111
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    tihs bug is bugged.
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    giev
  • ThoraxtheDark
    ThoraxtheDark
    ✭✭✭
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    T4T2FR34K wrote: »
    Do ESO + Members own Morrowind?

I'm a 3 year subscriber on PS4.

Will I get the Bling?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

This ^

If your asking about being subbed and getting it no its only the of you bought morrowind not included in eso plus
  • Humperdoo
    Humperdoo
    ✭✭✭
    how u *** up automtaed procses??
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've owned Morrowind for awhile now. I log in every single day. So I'm a little upset that I didn't receive anything and I hope it is just a glitch.

Edit: Ignore this. I didn't realize they just added it to Collections without any sort of notification. Seems like a bad idea but I'm glad I saw other people mention it or I wouldn't have even checked!
    Edited by Annalyse on November 22, 2017 10:50PM