Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOW THE HELL DO I GET THIS SKYSHARD

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've spent an hour trying, jumping up walls/ledges going in every building NOTHING

d9SoqtH.jpg
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are three different entrances to the Skybridge. Zanon's workshop, Asylum Sanctorium (not the trial itself, but the overworld entrance building), and a door near the opposite of the Skybridge.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BenevolentBowD has a map on Twitter. Its a weird one. You go through the door into the section w/the robots that want to fight you, go to the left around the corner and into a building. Go upstairs, there will be a guy that wants to talk to you there, but you go out the upstairs door and walk across the platform. It'll be on the right.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • deamor666eb17_ESO
    deamor666eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And don't worry about it if you don't find it just yet.
    When you do the quests, one of them takes you right next to it.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOW THE HELL do you see skyshards on your map??? That a PC thing?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Skyshard addon, some like to pay DLC and see IMMEDIATLY where are skyshard, same about "Special achievement" with Destination ... Mage guilde Book with LoreBook ... so yes it's a PC thing, but don't worry it's funnier when you don't have all these thing to destroy your experience.

Oh and you can see the result ... People have skyshard ... so they don't search anymore... and when a skyshard is just upstairs ... there are stuck for hours cause they don't know how to open a door ... Soo just one thing, Good luckJamie ... this may be very hard to open a door ... but you need to try hard ! :P
    Edited by Apherius on October 26, 2017 10:40AM
  • Tito86
    Tito86
    ✭✭✭

Yes, it's an addon.
    I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm...... add-ons
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's from a skyshard add-on.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The addon is just a convenience though. There are plenty of sites on the Internet that have maps with the locations for each zone.

I mean, finding the shards just by the clues in the Achievements is fun. If you do it for the first time. By the 3rd or 4th char it gets tedious quickly. That’s why I love the addon.
    Edited by Feanor on October 26, 2017 10:42AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • DoccEff
    DoccEff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is also a short quest in the Brass Fortress that leads you to the skyshard.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf skyshards. Nerf add-ons. :trollface:
    Edited by Bam_Bam on October 26, 2017 11:00AM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

7dc.jpg
    EU | PC | AD
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

7dc.jpg

Nightmare fuel that face
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

7dc.jpg

Nightmare fuel that face

Tom Cruise?
    EU | PC | AD
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, took me like an hour trying to find the entrance, eventually did. Just run along the wals ^-^
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    Zanon's workshop
    How is this an entrance? There's literally nothing inside! Just one room. It doesn't lead anywhere.

I've been trying to get to the stupid bridge for like half an hour, and all the "guides" I googled up were absolutely useless.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 12:54AM
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just typed skyshard name in youtube. Took me 3 min.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way trying to make fun of you, but, has addon, still cant find it. ;)

Honestly I just found that one by accident myself. I was just exploring, going through doors and such. Like the others said, there are several ways to access that walkway. I myself found it through the door in Zanons workshop.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and this nicely illustrated the danger of relying so much on add-ons that you fail to function without them. :p;)
    Got that shyshard en passent just questing, like pretty much every single other one. Only a few I had to think about the crypric hints to track them down.

Its way more fun trying to find them yourself anyhow. Same for the treasure maps.

Of course, I -do- explore a lot, wandering aimlessly through the landscape. You find much doing that you might not have otherwise... ;)
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how someone can not find skyshards even with an addon when plenty of people can find them without the addon, well, it boggles the mind. and as mentioned a quest takes you right past it, but of course, who does quests anymore. just download the addon and ignore the actual game. why play the game at all. why not just call the game 'add-ons'
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slick_007 wrote: »
    how someone can not find skyshards even with an addon when plenty of people can find them without the addon, well, it boggles the mind. and as mentioned a quest takes you right past it, but of course, who does quests anymore. just download the addon and ignore the actual game. why play the game at all. why not just call the game 'add-ons'

That kind of went too far. Theres no obvious way to get up there, and even I'd appreciate the addon cause it gives you a general location, and I wouldnt have to have an online guide open on my tablet off to the side.

Im sure a lot of people missed it too while questing. Only reason I found it was because I was exploring all the nooks and crannies.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't really have to explore to find it. If you picked up the side quest for the apostle who wants to become a factotum and followed all the quest markers, it'll takes you right past that skyshard. And the quest marker for finding and starting this side quest is pretty easy to find, too, as you can see the quest marker from the city's main courtyard.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, I really like Skyshards like these because they’re their own puzzle to figure out.

Best Skyshard is Bahraha’s Gloom though ...
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ...and this nicely illustrated the danger of relying so much on add-ons that you fail to function without them. :p;)
    Got that shyshard en passent just questing, like pretty much every single other one. Only a few I had to think about the crypric hints to track them down.

Its way more fun trying to find them yourself anyhow. Same for the treasure maps.

Of course, I -do- explore a lot, wandering aimlessly through the landscape. You find much doing that you might not have otherwise... ;)

So true. I spend one night a week doing just that, wandering. Maybe a little fishing but mostly wandering. Relaxing.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -
    Edited by DoctorESO on May 15, 2018 12:53AM
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    They are actually elevators that take you up to the higher floor.
    OMG!!!!!!
    Seriously.... What the F.
    I haven't seen something this unintuitive for a long time!
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be honest, I really like Skyshards like these because they’re their own puzzle to figure out.

Best Skyshard is Bahraha’s Gloom though ...

They should put in more things like that one.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Slick_007 wrote: »

That kind of went too far. Theres no obvious way to get up there, and even I'd appreciate the addon cause it gives you a general location, and I wouldnt have to have an online guide open on my tablet off to the side.

Im sure a lot of people missed it too while questing. Only reason I found it was because I was exploring all the nooks and crannies.
    You have worse like one at Dune in Rawl'kwa who require you to do the faction quest for the zone to get.

Also the one in an delve at Hews bane, that one is an nice puzzle.
    Edited by zaria on January 2, 2018 12:30PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    You have worse like one at Dune in Rawl'kwa who require you to do the faction quest for the zone to get.
    You can just run in to Dune and grab that skyshard - might have to fight the daedroth next to it, but you don't have to do the quest.

There's one in southeast Auridon, though, that's on a balcony you can't access without a quest. Very annoying.