Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOW THE HELL DO I GET THIS SKYSHARD

• Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pauli133 wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »
    You have worse like one at Dune in Rawl'kwa who require you to do the faction quest for the zone to get.
    You can just run in to Dune and grab that skyshard - might have to fight the daedroth next to it, but you don't have to do the quest.

There's one in southeast Auridon, though, that's on a balcony you can't access without a quest. Very annoying.

Wrong, there is a ladder that goes up into the building - go along the coast line behind the building and you should find a little cave area with the ladder.

The only one I've found that requires at least starting a quest is the one in the mine on Bleakrock, where you need to get some disguise to get through the door to the mine.

There are also a couple in Cyrodiil behind the opposing factions gates that cannot be reached when the gates are closed.

Edited by Dawnblade on January 2, 2018 1:29PM