Maintenance for the week of January 30:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 30
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 1, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Caption this Image

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Bsu2vdd.png?1
Edited by Sheezabeast on October 7, 2017 2:39AM
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I hit her so hard I made two of her.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

Only two left in stock, maybe I should get both and use one for a holiday gift.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I just don't get modern art.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...it wasn't me...no really it wasn't...
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

200_s.gif
    Olava Stone Fist Nord Templar (EP)
    Pepper Moonchild Dunmer MagDK (AD)
    Rincewind Redguard Stam Sorc (AD)
    General Jar Jar Binks Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Lord Vetinari Stamblade (DC)
    Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate...
    Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I knew I should have snorted that... now I'm seeing double.

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamrel Twins Day is getting off to a double dandy day!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs are OP!

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Momma always said the best things come in pairs
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    odYfotg.png

Do I win a prize now?
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    "They just keep coming back", *stabs* "see?!?" *Stab stab*
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn on your grass .
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And after the Blood-runner Twins were left in an unconscious heap, I knew there was truly such a thing as a dog that knows karate.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE, DOUBLE THE FUN!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

The infamous Highway-Robber-Twins waits patiently for the unsuspecting traveler to come closer ... :#
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    when she said she had a split personality i didn't expect it to be literal
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

Ooops, the new Noxious Emissions skill for doggos might be a bit too op!