The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caption this Image

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Bsu2vdd.png?1
Edited by Sheezabeast on October 7, 2017 2:39AM
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I hit her so hard I made two of her.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

Only two left in stock, maybe I should get both and use one for a holiday gift.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I just don't get modern art.

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um...it wasn't me...no really it wasn't...
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

200_s.gif
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

I knew I should have snorted that... now I'm seeing double.

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tamrel Twins Day is getting off to a double dandy day!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcs are OP!

• Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Momma always said the best things come in pairs
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • 1mirg
    1mirg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    odYfotg.png

Do I win a prize now?
    ┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ⅽ[ː̠̈ː̠̈ː̠̈] ͌ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    "They just keep coming back", *stabs* "see?!?" *Stab stab*
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turn on your grass .
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And after the Blood-runner Twins were left in an unconscious heap, I knew there was truly such a thing as a dog that knows karate.
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE, DOUBLE THE FUN!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

The infamous Highway-Robber-Twins waits patiently for the unsuspecting traveler to come closer ... :#
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    when she said she had a split personality i didn't expect it to be literal
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bsu2vdd.png?1

Ooops, the new Noxious Emissions skill for doggos might be a bit too op!