The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Abilities which might need to be addressed aswell in the CwC Patch

BohnT
BohnT
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
With the changes to some of the unused abilities a step into the right direction was done but there are still Balance nightmare in the game which should be addressed and other skills which are used by noone which deserve to be buffed.

Starting with the Balance nightmares:

1h+s ulti is completely and 100% unbalanced as it gives you 3,5 stamregen ticks, while protecting you from 28x block cost checks and with the Morphs you either negate every range build or you can use 7 skills for free.

28x block cost checks = 2160*0,64 (block cost reduction via passives)*28 =38707,2 Stamina in no cp and a bit less in cp if you stack shadow ward.

You get this for 100 ultimate on all clases except sorcs (85 here) that is too much for this small amount of ultimate

==> The base version has to reduce to cost of block to a flat value of 300 meaning you are drained 8.4k stam max the spell ward Morph Needs to have a cap of 6 reflected spells, the other Morphs cost reduction has to be reduced to 33% max

Resto ult falls into the same category, atleast if your are solo or in a small Group (4 Players max)
It heals 6 times for more than breath of life while granting the healed target 30% damage mitigation and 15% more crit dmg if you took the Champion of the light Morph which is completely broken as you can have the bonuses with a Maximum uptime of 10 seconds
in cyro i get ~ 40k heals from resto ult if i receive all heal ticks, meaning my Opponent has to deal 52k dmg to me to outdmg the ult, while he still has to stay alive because now i'm dealing 15% more crit dmg and don't have to use healing skills for 5-6 seconds. And you get all that for only 100 ultimate which is way too less for the effect it gives you

====>Change the base skill to be an HoT over 15 seconds while keeping it's Overall healing the same with 15 healing ticks.
Life giver: Keep the Morph as it is and reduce the cost for healing springs by 15% for the Duration while increasing the healing by 10%
Champion of the light: Change both buffs to their minor versions and it is fine but reduce the Duration of the buffs to 3 seconds

Soul Strike
The End of any medium armor build that is not at full resources.
It also costs only 100 ult has great range, can not be interrupted, snares the target by 70%, is undodgeable, can only be blocked and Drains lots of Stamina during that time ~20k for every stambuild without 1h+s and deals enough damage to kill a target at full health that is not blocking even through heals

===> The damage is reduced by 15% against Targets who don't block, while the damage against blocking Targets is increased by 15%

Elder Scrolls Online
×Update 16 featuring the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack are now available on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371878/

Abilities which might need to be addressed aswell in the CwC Patch

BohnTBohnT
September 19 in Public Test Server
With the changes to some of the unused abilities a step into the right direction was done but there are still Balance nightmare in the game which should be addressed and other skills which are used by noone which deserve to be buffed.

1h+s ulti is completely and 100% unbalanced as it gives you 3,5 stamregen ticks, while protecting you from 28x block cost checks and with the Morphs you either negate every range build or you can use 7 skills for free.

28x block cost checks = 2160*0,64 (block cost reduction via passives)*28 =38707,2 Stamina in no cp and a bit less in cp if you stack shadow ward.

You get this for 100 ultimate on all clases except sorcs (85 here) that is too much for this small amount of ultimate

==> The base version has to reduce to cost of block to a flat value of 300 meaning you are drained 8.4k stam max the spell ward Morph Needs to have a cap of 6 reflected spells, the other Morphs cost reduction has to be reduced to 33% max

Resto ult falls into the same category, atleast if your are solo or in a small Group (4 Players max)
It heals 6 times for more than breath of life while granting the healed target 30% damage mitigation and 15% more crit dmg if you took the Champion of the light Morph which is completely broken as you can have the bonuses with a Maximum uptime of 10 seconds
in cyro i get ~ 40k heals from resto ult if i receive all heal ticks, meaning my Opponent has to deal 52k dmg to me to outdmg the ult, while he still has to stay alive because now i'm dealing 15% more crit dmg and don't have to use healing skills for 5-6 seconds. And you get all that for only 100 ultimate which is way too less for the effect it gives you

====>Change the base skill to be an HoT over 15 seconds while keeping it's Overall healing the same with 15 healing ticks.
Life giver: Keep the Morph as it is and reduce the cost for healing springs by 15% for the Duration while increasing the healing by 10%
Champion of the light: Change both buffs to their minor versions and it is fine but reduce the Duration of the buffs to 3 seconds

Soul Strike
It also costs only 100 ult has great range, can not be interrupted, snares the target by 70%, is undodgeable, can only be blocked and Drains lots of Stamina during that time ~20k for every stambuild without 1h+s and deals enough damage to kill a target at full health that is not blocking even through heals

===> The damage is reduced by 15% against Targets who don't block, while the damage against blocking Targets is increased by 15%

Flag Quote · 1Insightful 2Agree Awesome
BohnTBohnT
September 19 edited September 19
BohnT wrote: »
Complete post

==> The base version has to reduce the cost of block to a flat value of 300 meaning you are drained 8.4k stam max the spell ward Morph Needs to have a cap of 6 reflected spells, the other Morphs cost reduction has to be reduced to 33% max

Soul Strike

===> The damage is reduced by 15% against Targets who don't block, while the damage against blocking Targets is increased by 15%, the snare is reduced to 30%, the skill is once again bashable

Harness Magicka
The base Version and the other Morph are both completely fine. They grant a damage shield for magicka which is needed but Harness Magicka is completely broken when used against magicka based opponents as it will restore ist full cost of magicka and more while giving you a strong shield which means you wo't run out of magicka as Long as you are attacked.

===> reduce the restored magicka to flat 400 magicka per hit stacking up to 1,2k

Secluded Grove
The next low cost healing ultimate but now it only costs 75 ult on a class that can gain more ult than any other while one Morph grants you 20 ult if you heal someone under 50% health and the other adds a very strong heal over time. the result is the same, you can use it back to back and have almost no time when you don't have the ult up or you are still under the affect of the skill and it keeps anyone alive in its radius even if more than 3 ppl are attacking them, the heal is that good.

=====> Increase the cost for both ults to 200, while Enchanted forrest has it's cost reduced by 25 Points to stop the ult from being a spammable 'you can't kill me button'

Now to the unused abilities:
Trapping webs, a ground based AoE that has low dps, a small radius a synergy that doesn't work against bosses and most trial enemies with moderately high cost

The skill was good when it was a single target high damage magicka spammable

=====> change it to an AoE that scales with magicka or stamina depending on its morph
Change the synergy to be able to be activated when an enemy is damaged by the dot and get rid of the snare

Scatter shot
The only ranged stam cc is a skill that doesn't synergise at all with the rest of the bow abilities due to low range and that bow has 4 dots build in it and requires light attacks to increase its damage.

=====> make it a 28m knockdown where draining shot heals you when you knock an enemy down and big shot is an ranged AoE that deals physical damage to all enemies around the target in a 6m radius

Edited by BohnT on September 21, 2017 3:35PM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about increase the activation radius on Lightweight Trap.

And increase the area of effect for Trapping Webs.

Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
    Options
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    s&b ulti - counter = fear... or just not attack during duration of ulti, and fear at end...
    Resto Ulti counter = interrupt???
    Soul Strike counter = get out of LOS

but yea. a slight nerf would be nice too
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gan Xing wrote: »
    s&b ulti - counter = fear... or just not attack during duration of ulti, and fear at end...

Are you for real?
    Fear, a stun that 1 class has access to and that isn't a counter at all, the enemy continues to block all skills with S&B ult

You can't interrupt resto get your facts right when attending in a discussion about balance

The 70% snare makes sure that you can't get out of Los and if you don't block it it'll wreck you without any problems
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagree with resto Ulti and soul strike suggestions, not needed.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snb ultimate is very strong, a slight cost increase is all it needs.

Resto ultimate is only strong solo, otherwise it's incredibly balanced. It's likely if youre fighting with a group that it heals everyone, a 8k heal and the buffs are incredibly unique and good for the game. The player you heasled may not be in a situation where they can immediately go offensive, essentially citing the effectiveness of the skill. Once again, only when 1 person gets the complete benefit is it strong. Any stun duration, kiting, defile, etc immediately effects the potency however. Balanced. There are may ways to out play the resto ultimate. Sounds like you're collapsing bc out damaging it in 1v1 is not 1 of them.

Secluded grove is literally only a heal that you can knock someone out off. Really? Shimmering shield should be here. Secluded grove is only strong bear a line of sight mechanism. 2 ppl can out dps the heal of they're out in the opened.

Harness magicka has negative aspects as well as the good. Tough decision for me to make every magicka respec i do. Good tradeoffs imo.
    Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    350?cb=20120512224458
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc: nerf shield breaker
    Magplar: nerf defile
    Stamblade: nerf soul assault
    Paper: nerf scissors

Can we stop asking to nerf the exact thing meant to counter your build? Just play solitaire if you want to win no matter what.
    Edited by Neoauspex on September 19, 2017 6:30PM
    Options
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Sorc: nerf shield breaker
    Magplar: nerf defile
    Stamblade: nerf soul assault

Can we stop asking to nerf the exact thing meant to counter your build? Just play solitaire if you want to win no matter what.

No. We cant. Make a skill that will just kill anyone holding block. It would be a counter to blocking, so I guess it would be fine?
    Edited by SodanTok on September 19, 2017 6:39PM
    Options
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »

Are you for real?
    Fear, a stun that 1 class has access to and that isn't a counter at all, the enemy continues to block all skills with S&B ult

You can't interrupt resto get your facts right when attending in a discussion about balance

The 70% snare makes sure that you can't get out of Los and if you don't block it it'll wreck you without any problems

It is prolly evident that I don't get around to playing other classes (or using those skills much). I'm quite aware that fear has 1 class that has access (aside from the unused Turn Undead Fighter's guild skill).

I'm not a healer, so I've never used the Resto Ulti counter, and I haven't had a chance to try interrupting resto ulti (thus the ???)

And yea... soul strike.. the bane of my medium armor existence... Throw up block and it just kills my stam, then kills me.

Tho I have used it with a few friends to kill a perma-blocker once or twice.

Thanks for correcting my mistakes.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    No. We cant. Make a skill that will just kill anyone holding block. It would be a counter to blocking, so I guess it would be fine?

This is a false equivalence (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence) since all classes/builds can block and none of the cited ESO examples of counters automatically kills a player. I urge everybody, regardless of this specific debate, to read the Wikipedia article on logical fallacies and avoid resorting to them. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
    Options
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is a false equivalence (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence) since all classes/builds can block and none of the cited ESO examples of counters automatically kills a player. I urge everybody, regardless of this specific debate, to read the Wikipedia article on logical fallacies and avoid resorting to them. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Too many words, not enough colorful pictures.
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even without fear oaky defensively until it ends.

PvP ,odd as it may sound, is not all about smashing the opponent. It's also about reacting to the opponent and playing defensively as well. Knowing when to use brute force. That's who will be standing at the end of the day. Not the person who complains about skills few changes complain about.
    Options
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you just read some article and suddenly see fallacies everywhere? :wink:
    I think you should reread it. Plus I never said something instantly killing block user is same as those you listed. I just stated that would still be counter. That was you that said that people should not complain about counters to their build.

Soul assault is closer to instakill than to defile on magplar. Two soul assaults are instakill for medium builds. Not that you would understand that. You dont play those builds.
    Options
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Problem with the cheap defensiv ultis is that They are get out of jail for free Cards that can be spammed. Before the closest such thing was corrosiv armour and templar heal ulti and They cost way more.
    Options
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    9c82cd6da9933d6b8f269cdc72d80ddd.jpg
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
    Options
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you should reread it. Plus I never said something instantly killing block user is same as those you listed. I just stated that would still be counter. That was you that said that people should not complain about counters to their build.

Soul assault is closer to instakill than to defile on magplar. Two soul assaults are instakill for medium builds. Not that you would understand that. You dont play those builds.

Getting hit with any two non dodgeable ultimates is going to hurt. But anyways soul assault just specifically counters your main defensive ability.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Derra @Ragnaroek93 @DDuke
    Just tagging some very good duel players who actually understand how strong these abilities are too bring up more points of view to the discussion.
    Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If anyone can't see the problem with these skills then he should really consider that he is completely ignorant or simply wants tools to be unkillable.

If i use champion of the light on my nb after i used a major vitality potion and used a fully charged resto i can reach 20k heal ticks in cyro meaning that i get 120k health over 5 seconds along with gaining major protection. Meaning everyone who wants to kill me has to dish out 160k damage over 5 seconds + 25k of my actual health.
    Good luck with that a single player would need 37k dps in cyro well yeah that's 74k dps in pve without defensive cp and less than 18k resistances. Even if 7 people attack me they can't kill ne no matter what they are doing.

And with a cost of 100 ult i can spam that thing on almost any build on my magblade i have ~15 seconds where i can't use it in a duel, meaning in open world i have it every 8 seconds with extra ult from killing enemies tell me where this is balanced.

The same thing goes for all other ults i mentioned. You can use them way too often and they either grant you a kill against many builds or they make you immortal even in a 1v8 because you can spam them back to back.

With the Warden ult there is a build which can use the next shimmering forest as soon as the first ran out. Oh yeah that's balance having 100% uptime on a ultimate that is a very strong AoE heal
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea to reduce the hot on resto ult and increase the duration - however that could potentially create problematic scenarios where the ultimate can be used back to back if you don´t increase the cost.
    Furthermore it could devalue the ability as it would basically just feel like a "stronger version of rapid regen" and not like a true ultimate.

I´d increase the cost for 1h + shield and resto ultimate to 150 and would see what happens while at the same time buff the usability of overload(or atleast make it only fire if you have a target - better rework it completely), make radial sweep targetted (so you can not missfire it anymore).

I like the proposal for soulassault but on top of that i´d reduce the snare to 30% or flatout remove it.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I like the idea to reduce the hot on resto ult and increase the duration - however that could potentially create problematic scenarios where the ultimate can be used back to back if you don´t increase the cost.
    Furthermore it could devalue the ability as it would basically just feel like a "stronger version of rapid regen" and not like a true ultimate.

I´d increase the cost for 1h + shield and resto ultimate to 150 and would see what happens while at the same time buff the usability of overload(or atleast make it only fire if you have a target - better rework it completely), make radial sweep targetted (so you can not missfire it anymore).

I like the proposal for soulassault but on top of that i´d reduce the snare to 30% or flatout remove it.

Well all weapon ults are just stronger versions of another skill.
    Lacerate is like stronger twin slashes
    Berserc strike is like a better uppercut
    destro ult is like a very strong Impulse
    1h&s ult is like a very strong block
    And resto ult is like rapid regen on steroids of doom
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Getting hit with any two non dodgeable ultimates is going to hurt. But anyways soul assault just specifically counters your main defensive ability.

Yes, soul assault specifically counters dodge because its undodgeable and it should stay that way. That still doesnt excuse the fact that u cant interrupt it, cc the caster, snares to sh*t, drains more than half of ur stamina and still doing too much dmg even through block. Thats not what you call balanced.

Different types of abilities (channels, projectiles etc) were designed with certain mechanics as a counter to keep those abilities in check. When you introduce abilities that completely ignore the mechanics that are meant to keep them in check then you are going to have a problem.

To make it more simple for you. If someone is stupid enough to soul strike point blank in ur face, you should be able to bash his head off.
    Edited by pieratsos on September 21, 2017 12:41PM
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BohnT
    How doe the Shieldutimate give you 3,5k regen ticks??? I fail to understand this....
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Qbiken

Blocking would stop regen. The S&B ultimate does not as you're not technically blocking. Hence it "gives" regen ticks.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I kind of wonder if nerfing ulti-gain would be a solution..

I mean they nerfed stam/mag/health recov recently - but left ulti-gain. I think I'd rather see less-frequent ulti-use across the board.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
    Options
  • Demolitionary
    Demolitionary
    ✭✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things, because people whining about skills to be nerfed actually effects the whole game and not just PvP. Just as an FYI, have we not had enough nerfs, I am guessing something is countering a sorc build? :trollface:

There are many ways to counter the S&B ult. Don't attack for the duration for one, not exactly hard is it?!
    As with other ults there are counters. It's called using a brain to work out how you will counter something you come across most. You can't be prepared to counter all but you can at least be prepared to counter the most common, with the new knock backs introduced too, I am sure they will counter quite a few things.
    Options
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Use the undodgeable and unblockable cc's against the sword and board ultimate, problem solved...
    Edited by xRIVALENx on September 21, 2017 1:20PM
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is why we can't have nice things, because people whining about skills to be nerfed actually effects the whole game and not just PvP. Just as an FYI, have we not had enough nerfs, I am guessing something is countering a sorc build? :trollface:

There are many ways to counter the S&B ult. Don't attack for the duration for one, not exactly hard is it?!
    As with other ults there are counters. It's called using a brain to work out how you will counter something you come across most. You can't be prepared to counter all but you can at least be prepared to counter the most common, with the new knock backs introduced too, I am sure they will counter quite a few things.

If you call not attacking someone half the time while they can give you a beating, "using ur brain" then you are really not that smart and you most certainly have no clue about PVP.
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Use the undodgeable and unblockable cc's against the sword and board ultimate, problem solved...

You do realise that they are still blocking right? Do you people actually think before you post?
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    I kind of wonder if nerfing ulti-gain would be a solution..

I mean they nerfed stam/mag/health recov recently - but left ulti-gain. I think I'd rather see less-frequent ulti-use across the board.

I think all the nes ultimate are too cheap. The 100-125 cost ultimates can be virtually stacked back to back.

However the problem with nerfing ult gain or increasing ult costs is Dragonknights -- that's our class source of sustain. DKs have no other cost reduction/sustain passives. Ults are also the de facto class execute and only functioning (mostly) gap closer.
    Options
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all of the ultimates, time to kill is just too high these days, everyone can be tanky as a rock if you build your character right. Soul Strike should get a complete rework in my opinion, the design of the ultimate is just terrible.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
    Options